Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's New?

5/17/2022

Viist Tickle Experiment! Details in the box below.

clips4sale.com

Tickle Experiment

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

showmeyourpits

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

The brush HAS TO GO!!!

Whenever I see the brush used to tickle feet in a video I immediately go past it or turn it off. It is the biggest turn off in all of tickling. It looks like someone scraping paint off a surface or doing some kind of heavy carpentry work. Not even remotely sexy at all! Hate it!!!

Blog Entries
    I actually agree with this - to me it's not sexy or fun at all. I tried it myself on a couple of models when it first started popping up in videos and none of them did anything except say "Ow!"

To me it looks violent, but I guess a lot of people must like it since it's everywhere. So it's probably a matter of taste, and of what you're looking for in a video.

The brush never had much affect on any of my ladies, but it sure seemed effective on Lolo. Like they say, "results may vary".

if you do the brush gently on women it could be extremely ticklish but most people do it too hard.

Ohio but a Jersey girl at heart (and will be back soon). Ope
    Blog Entries
    I love the brush in sessions and in videos. To each their own?

Quote Originally Posted by LishBabyBlues View Post
    I love the brush...
    A note has been placed in your file.

Ohio but a Jersey girl at heart (and will be back soon). Ope
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensualswitch10 View Post
    A note has been placed in your file.
    why are you the way that you are

Quote Originally Posted by LishBabyBlues View Post
    why are you the way that you are

Agreed. It looks painful.
    AoD

Quote Originally Posted by ArtOfDeFeet View Post
    Agreed. It looks painful.
    And yet it isn't. In all the years I've been shooting, I can't remember anyone complaining that it really hurt them. On the other hand, restrictive bondage, toe-ties, pointy nails...especially on armpits!

The hairbrush is easily the most effective tool overall, especially when it's used alongside fingers etc to create different sensations. It doesn't work on everyone (mainly because some people find it a pleasant sensation), but it does really tickle for most people, and it helps to ramp the intensity up. That's why it gets used a lot - not because people think that hairbrushes look particularly great.
    Check the UK Tickling Store for the latest releases!

WWW.UKTICKLING.COM
    The Membership Site features all new unseen clips, pics and extras!!

Check out the updates/forthcoming shoots thread

...follow us on TWITTER too!

Nylon and Foot Fetish clips at www.uknylontease.com and www.ukfoottease.com now!

My sig pic being made from an actual photo of me, you might be able to figure out why I never had a hairbrush around the house to use as a tickling tool until KT moved in...

and after one or two experiments a long time ago we found that she doesn't like it.

It is not only our fate but our business to lose innocence, and once we have lost that, it is futile to attempt a picnic in Eden.

Older men are fond of dispensing good advice as a consolation for no longer being able to set a bad example.

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful. - Seneca (ca. 4 BC ľAD 65)

Seduction is simply salesmanship with a more interesting outcome.

It's just like anything else that's used to tickle someone. It takes experimenting with different things from feathers to brushes or anything else you might be trying. Going from feathery soft touch to hard touch. You observe the 'lees reaction to what you're doing. If they don't react, you try a different tactic. I've always tried to get the most laughter from someone and when I did, I stored my method in my memory. Trial and error. And everyone's different. Something you've used on one person that makes them hysterical may do nothing to someone else. You've got to be flexible.
    Bob

Blog Entries
    It’s my least used tool. It’s quite effective, but it’s just change of pace.

It worked well on sabrina from TB

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by turtleboy View Post
    And yet it isn't. In all the years I've been shooting, I can't remember anyone complaining that it really hurt them. On the other hand, restrictive bondage, toe-ties, pointy nails...especially on armpits!

The hairbrush is easily the most effective tool overall, especially when it's used alongside fingers etc to create different sensations. It doesn't work on everyone (mainly because some people find it a pleasant sensation), but it does really tickle for most people, and it helps to ramp the intensity up. That's why it gets used a lot - not because people think that hairbrushes look particularly great.
    Exactly what he said

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast