• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kelly's Diary - Love and New Tenants (FF/M)

zigzag

TMF Regular
Hey everyone. I've decided to write another Kelly story. This time I'm starting from scratch, tweaking and retconning some things from past stories. This a concentual work of fiction, with all characters over 18 years old. If you want a part two, please let me know! Enjoy!

Hey, Dear Diary, it’s me, Kelly. Where do I begin? I suppose
I should start by saying that I’m a never-married, blonde BBW approaching her fifties, and that I have a strong fetish for tickling the daylights out of young men in their 20s. [*Phew* that’s out of the way!] Despite being a straight chick, my tickling fetish got in the way of making real connections. Then, one day, I heard the news that my good friend/sorority sister passed away, and left me her vast tech fortune. All of a sudden, I had many millions of dollars. I quit my thankless professor position at a local college, and bought up the two adjacent houses to mine, surrounding my pool. The extra income sure wouldn’t hurt, and I moved my best friend Amy into one of the other houses.

Amy looked like actress Sandra Oh from the neck up. From the neck down, our bodies looked the same. Droopy boobs, big pot belly, etc, etc. We both have a taste for men in the same age range. In fact, we met on the beach one day. I ended up boosting her confidence by gifting her an extra bikini of mine. Now, we walk from either property half dressed/near naked all the time. The other morning, the two of us were relaxing, sans our tops, in the hot tub.

‘…so, the tenant for the other house should be coming any time today…' I said, distracted. ‘I heard she’s a real kindred spirit…'

‘Uh huh,' she replied. ‘Listen, Kelly… I get the feeling you’re unhappy. You helped me when I was unhappy…' Amy indicated this by holding up the top of the bikini I gave her – a blue and white tye-dye number. ‘Remember?’

I look up at her and softly nod.

‘So let me help you. I get the feeling you’d like some serious young male companionship? I mean, someone you can tickle torture…but then take to bed and perhaps plan a future with?’

I let out an amused grin of interest. She had me.

We laughed. ‘I KNEW IT!’ She exclaimed, chuckling. ‘Well, my last regular booty call is almost drinking age, cute as hell, and I’ve shown him a few…ahem…not so innocent photos of you, and I believe he’s smitten!’

She offered me her phone, and I scrolled through some photos of him. I couldn’t believe it. HE was in love with ME? It’s usually the other way around. But… I agonized.

‘Well…?’

I was too soft and jiggly to be a stone. ‘Aw, what the hell…why not?’

‘PERFECT! I can bring him over after lunch!’ I gotta get ready. Kiss-kiss!’ Amy grabbed her top, and bid goodbye without bothering to put it back on.

I fed myself a quick lunch, and went to get ready. I decided that if he really liked me ‘that way’, I would wear only my royal blue bikini bottoms, and give him a pleasant surprise. I applied perfume on my wrists, both sides of my neck, and the spot between my wide cleavage [This guy really loves MY body??] I barely got out of my own head, before the slider to the pool opened, and Amy called out ‘HELLO?’

I rushed out to the living room, and immediately was met with stunned surprise by the same young dreamboat from Amy’s phone. Amy, now bikini clad, used the distraction to yank off his board shorts – his only article of clothing. I noticed his package immediately rising to attention. My bikini bottoms became a bit damp. He offered his hand.

Now, he DID say his name, but damned if I remember it. We introduced ourselves, and he asked – ‘Is it okay if I touch you?’

‘Aww, consent, I love it! And YES! I wouldn’t be near nude, if you couldn’t!’ I giggled.

He went for my breasts, suckling one nipple, while gently tugging at the other. Then, vice versa. My bottoms got a bit damper.

I reached down to tickle his tummy, when I felt his outie navel. I was a bit surprised. It was like a small pair of fat lips, or the narrow end of a knotted balloon. I contemplated it like a toggle switch, and the giggling poured out.

‘Annnnd, that’s where I take my leave!’ Amy said, twirling his shorts on her finger. ‘I’ll be in the pool if you two need me, but I’ll leave you two to get to know each other! Kiss-kiss!’

We didn’t hear her leave. I kept on his navel until he doubled over and hit the carpet. The very carpet in which I had laid out my tickle tools. Once he was flat on his back, I sat on his waist, and blew on his tummy for good measure.

*PBPBPBPHHHTTTPHT~!*

His laughter was too intelligible to write into words, but I could tell he loved it. After a few more raspberries, I let him catch his breath.

‘So,' I ventured. ‘Amy says you like me. It must be serious, if she gives up one of her regular booty calls…'

‘Oh, yes…' he retorted. ‘Actually, one time after we…you know…she was showing me photos. You were in one. Every time you were in one of her photos, she noticed how I’d react. Long story short, here we are.’

‘Aww, Amy IS sweet. Do you think you ‘Like-Like’ me, as more than a friend?’

‘I really think I do!’

What he didn’t realize was that I’d used our dialogue to slip his foot in between my legs. I readied a hairbrush, and a fat permanent marker.

‘That’s great! But if we’re going to be an item, there are a couple of ground rules. Listen carefully because I don’t like repeating.’ I started playing the brush swiftly across his right bare foot. A torrent of panicked laughter followed.

‘Hey, wait…' I said, momentarily stopping. ‘You ever notice how the bottom of a foot sort of looks like a head?’ I indicated with the still capped marker. Poking at the sole, I said – ‘The heel? That’s the chin, in the middle can be the face. The ball is like a forehead… Wait a minute, this tickles? It’s only a bit of plastic!’

‘IT DOES! IT DOES!’ he cried, with punctuating hilarity.

‘Oh well,' I exclaimed, ignoring him. ‘So anyway, and above the forehead… the toes look like tufts of hair! That’s so cute! What say, we brush the hair on Mr. Foot’s head?’

‘NOOOOOOOO…' he wailed, as if being dragged down the gates of hell.

‘TOO BAD!’ I exclaimed, and went to town stroking the undersides of his toes with my favorite hairbrush. Again, his laughter was too anguished to write down. I loved it.

As I stroked his foot, I pretended to snap back to reality. ‘Oh, what were we talking about? Ground rules, that’s it! Now, if you want to be my boyfriend, you are primarily mine, romantically, and in the bedroom. I don’t drop my bottoms – you’ll notice I still have them on – until I feel you’ve earned it. Also, aside from the toilet, you will have no privacy from myself or my girlfriends. You are to remain naked in front of me and/or anyone I allow. You have no need for clothes, until I tell you. And most importantly, I don’t mind if you get aroused by other women, but all sex and actual intimacy will be between US and US alone. Did you get all that?’

I let up on the brush so he could answer.

‘YES… Yes, Kelly, I do. Anything to be with you.’

‘Awww… that was so brave of you to take such a tickling. Now that you’re my boyfriend, why don’t I mark my territory? Do you remember how the boy in Toy Story put his name on all his toys?’

He thought. Then, ‘NOOOO…'

I uncapped the marker, and in big looping letters, I wrote ‘K-E-L-L-Y’ horizontally across his right foot. I had to sit my weight on his ankle and write backward, but it came out perfect. Mr. Giggly kept it up, as I used a low-heat blow drier to dry the ink, plus some baby powder to make it last longer.

'Well, it seems I barely touched you, and already you’re exhausted and sweaty. That’s okay, it’s about time I had a snack, and you can hang out as I eat.’ I ran to the kitchen to get a squeeze jar if honey and a tub of softened butter. Before he knew what hit him, I dunked the toes of his left foot in the butter, drizzled it with honey, and dug in. The laughter, still panicked, was music to my ears. Yeah…this is gonna work.

Making sure he was physically okay, I put more butter and honey on as soon as I licked and sucked his tootsies clean. Time dragged on. I was having so much fun nibbling on my snack, I didn’t hear the slider door to the pool open.

‘Heyyy… Didn’t mean to interrupt, but…' said a softly accented voice.

In front of us was a woman about the same age as me, probably a hair or two above five feet. She looked to be Latinx, jet black hair, with purple streaks through it. Her sharp, manicured nails matched. She wore a shimmering metallic purple bikini, under an open white beach cover. Unfortunately, her height gifted her a protruding belly that she was possibly self conscious about, but she did look like she’d fit right in with Amy and I. She held a manila folder, and oddly, the young man’s board shorts.

I looked up. ‘May I help you?’

‘Oh, I’m sorry.’ She looked at the two of us. ‘My name is Violet. I’m 50 years old, here to rent the vacant house.’ She handed over the folder. ‘Here’s my paperwork.’ Oh, and the other tenant said she apologizes. She had errands to run, but she wanted me to give these…'

I stood up and accepted the shorts, putting them on over my bikini bottoms. I then offered my hand.

‘’Oh, great! I’m Kelly, the landlady. Listen, I’m sure this [indicating the paperwork] is all just a formality. You seem like the perfect tenant. We're all relaxed here. Between our three houses, feel free to move around as dressed, or undressed…' I said, indicating my bare chest. ‘…as you want!’

You didn’t need to tell her twice. Violet shed her beach shirt and bikini top, revealing some pretty brown nipples of her own. We both noticed as my cub’s package seemed to grow a couple more inches.

‘Oh he is SO CUTE!’ Violet almost squealed, looking down at him. ‘From his screaming, I can tell he’s VERY ticklish!’

‘Indeed he is! We may be a couple, but as long as he’s with me, you may feel free to tickle him to your heart’s content. Isn’t that right?’ The last part directed at him.

‘’Of course! Pleasure to meet you, ma’am!’

‘Please, it’s Violet to all of you. May I try something?’

Without waiting for an answer, she rolled him over on his tummy, and sat on his back, facing his cute butt. Grabbing a fluffy [purple] feather, she ran it through his crack, across the underside of his scrotum, and down his shaft. Back and forth she did this, being more ruthless than I could ever imagine, with a single feather. As much as I was amazed by her prowess, after fifteen minutes, I had to give him a break.

‘Okay, okay, you passed the final test!’ I said half-jokingly. I called her off, and we all sat on the floor as we were, settling things down.

‘Thank you!’ said Violet. I know I will be very happy here! Oh, I almost forgot. My lease is for two people. I’m going to be living with my Mami. She’s in her seventies, and we’re taking this time to reconnect. But don’t worry, she’s very young at heart!’

‘That all seems fine.’ I assure Violet. ‘Do you have a picture of her?’

Violet opens her phone to a photo that takes he and I both by surprise. Despite being in her seventies, she seemed very fit and healthy, almost age defying. The photo showed her in a tank top, yoga pants, and a visor shielding the sun from her eyes. Where her daughter had streaks of purple, this lady had silver. Aside from the natural age progression in her face, she looked very young and fit.

‘I have to admit, she IS cute.’ he said. Jealousy almost stung, but I realized he may just be acting polite.

‘All the young men think so!’ Violet chuckled, as she playfully dug into his side.

I rushed to end the conversation. ‘Yes, well, what say we move this outside to the hot tub, and we can all get to know each other better?’ Taking him up to the bedroom wasn’t in the cards now, and I had to make sure he even deserved it, anyway, after what he said.

Violet and I lifted him up, and steadied him between us, ready to help him out to the pool area. He had his arms around us best he could. Violet slapped his ass playfully, before I gently cradled his package in my hand…claiming what was mine. Before we could move out the door, a woman matching the photo of Violet’s mother knocked on the wood frame of the open slider. Unlike the photo, in place of the tank and yoga pants, was now a simple black bikini, showing off a well-disciplined body.

‘So, are we hitting the hot tub, or what?’ she asked, as if there was nothing unusual about her daughter and a friend, both topless with a naked young man. All of a sudden she notices him. Looking him up and down, smiling lewdly, as his shaft grows, yet again, at the sight of her.

‘Oh, so this is the ticklish-sounding boy I’ve been hearing across the pool. Pleased to meet you!’ She extends a hand to him.

‘You may call me Mami!’ she tells him. As he kisses her hand, she drags a finger across his manscaped region.

Oh damn… What have I done???

THE END ?

Last edited:
Very interesting developments. Yes, I would like to see more parts of this story.:D

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back