• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEW WEBSITE! FTKLTickling.com

ftkl_haha

2nd Level Yellow Feather
Happy new year! Just popping in to let you all know that I'm moving away from clips4sale and the compliance rigamarole happening on many clips platforms. I've opened up my own, stand alone site.

All new updates will be released here first, and in many cases exclusively, as time goes by. Kinda done giving away 40% of my money to these clips sites, especially now.
http://www.FTKLTickling.com will offer streaming and downloading options as well as lots of new image sets and other perks not available on the clips platforms.

Join now for just 19.99 to start, and gain access to everything.

Updates daily, for the first month!

<embed src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/665886068?h=53e4951165" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; fullscreen; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></embed>

Last edited:
Website samples

A few images ...

Attachments

• NephTKNef8.jpg
    NephTKNef8.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 191
  • MistyTKZoey60.jpg
    MistyTKZoey60.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 189
  • NahlaWallTK14.jpg
    NahlaWallTK14.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 185
  • Star Wars PersephoneTKAmethyst2.jpg
    Star Wars PersephoneTKAmethyst2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 178
  • Star Wars Persephone and shuttle.jpg
    Star Wars Persephone and shuttle.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 137
The website link takes me no where.

Just checked it and it takes me right to the site. Same for my subscribers, so far. Maybe check your browser?

UPDATE: Even works on my phone.

Also by access to all clips do you mean literally everything you've put out and do you mean to only look at and not download, or will you do what Darke did and have a seperate you can buy the clips here section?

Because I'm going to be honest over the next 2-3 years I had decided 6 months ago to go find all the clips I ever wanted and made a folder WTB on my computer, but your C4S store had about a grand of clips I wanted, but do not have that kind of money to spend all at once.

And if your site will only allow viewing access, I'm not giving you $20 a month to only be able to see them because I'm not spending $240/year to be able to access your stuff. Rather be able to buy a clip at a time. Or have it be like the UK or French website where I believe it's 30-40 a month, but once on you can download literally a few hundred clips. I know personally I would have no issue with paying more than that to be able to download everything. UK only seems to upload stuff he doesn't put on C4S and French seems to upload lower quality of what you can buy on C4S.

Just checked it and it takes me right to the site. Same for my subscribers, so far. Maybe check your browser?

UPDATE: Even works on my phone.

So it's weird, but if I take the link as typed in the original post that works, but when hovering over the link it shows as something like that, but with other characters added in.

Also by access to all clips do you mean literally everything you've put out and do you mean to only look at and not download, or will you do what Darke did and have a seperate you can buy the clips here section?

Because I'm going to be honest over the next 2-3 years I had decided 6 months ago to go find all the clips I ever wanted and made a folder WTB on my computer, but your C4S store had about a grand of clips I wanted, but do not have that kind of money to spend all at once.

And if your site will only allow viewing access, I'm not giving you $20 a month to only be able to see them because I'm not spending $240/year to be able to access your stuff. Rather be able to buy a clip at a time. Or have it be like the UK or French website where I believe it's 30-40 a month, but once on you can download literally a few hundred clips. I know personally I would have no issue with paying more than that to be able to download everything. UK only seems to upload stuff he doesn't put on C4S and French seems to upload lower quality of what you can buy on C4S.

Yes, you can buy separate clips AND photo sets. You don't have to subscribe.

As previously stated, all new releases will be put there first. Probably a week or two ahead of c4s.

The day will come (hopefully soon) that I just stop updating my c4s store. I stand to make more money on the website without giving 40% of my money to a hub site that provides less than it used to for producers. Go to the clipstore tab to buy clips a la carte.

Good evening FTKL,

Congratulations on the new site it looks great.

I do have the same issue as cletus.
The pages source code shows bold tags in the a href tag around FTKLTickling.com in the body of your text. At least in Firefox that will not render a working a link. The link in the signature is working correctly.

Good evening FTKL,

Congratulations on the new site it looks great.

I do have the same issue as cletus.
The pages source code shows bold tags in the a href tag around FTKLTickling.com in the body of your text. At least in Firefox that will not render a working a link. The link in the signature is working correctly.

Thanks much!

Interesting. Two people is no coincidence. I wonder if it's related to a weird thing that happens when I post the link on Twitter.

Either way, I'll get my webmaster on it. With any luck, anyone reading this thread will be forewarned that only one of the links is reliable. Thanks again for bringing this to my attention.

Cheers!

UPDATE: Link fixed. Give it a shot.

best company of all time gergous women get tickled silly for are enjoyment keep the good work may women get tickled silly again.

Outstanding website! A true A+. Thank you so much for doing this.

Outstanding website! A true A+. Thank you so much for doing this.

Thank you, and everyone who's commented thus far. Your kind words and help with technical issues have been awesome!

Gonna be working my ass off for the next several months to get the site to my standards of "up to speed", while still shooting some of the hottest ticklees in the biz! Still gotta finish my Star Wars parody, too ...

Good luck with everything, my friend! We wish you continued success!!!:blimey:

Looks great. I hope you have a very successful 2020! Btw, You should know I’am never ever gonna lose hope, we’ll see a crowdfunding campaign on indiegogo to bring back you comic book universe. Never brother.

Looks great. I hope you have a very successful 2020! Btw, You should know I’am never ever gonna lose hope, we’ll see a crowdfunding campaign on indiegogo to bring back you comic book universe. Never brother.

Thanks! Wish I had time to draw, but I don't. Especially now. But, hey who knows? :D

Very glad to see you putting out more high quality content, but I do have a bit of a concern here: I was a subscriber to your previous website (ftkltickleverse.com) and had a year-long membership starting at the end of this past August. Now that site is defunct - I tried emailing support at your new site ([email protected]) to see about getting the subscription moved over, but it just bounced. I (and I'm sure others in the same boat) would really appreciate having our subscriptions honored at the new site.

Many thanks for the ear.

Very glad to see you putting out more high quality content, but I do have a bit of a concern here: I was a subscriber to your previous website (ftkltickleverse.com) and had a year-long membership starting at the end of this past August. Now that site is defunct - I tried emailing support at your new site ([email protected]) to see about getting the subscription moved over, but it just bounced. I (and I'm sure others in the same boat) would really appreciate having our subscriptions honored at the new site.

Many thanks for the ear.

Hi,

Easily handled. If you like, I can just get you a password to the new site. That's what I've been doing for other yearly subscribers from the old site. It's only fair. Email me at [email protected]

Awesome - thanks so much for the prompt reply and the consideration. I'll shoot you an email today.

Hi,

Easily handled. If you like, I can just get you a password to the new site. That's what I've been doing for other yearly subscribers from the old site. It's only fair. Email me at [email protected]

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back