• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Cyriaan Chronicles #10 in Development as an RPG

Exacly, i kind of remember the old Tickle-Town website as having a bit of a backstory to each model. How Amanda was hired of-the-street and such. I remember there was another model who was actually a mother and how Emma was a cheerleader. That kinda showed a bit of the personality of each and every model and made it more charming.

And the backstories are there of course, because you did add a bit of info in the deviantart-page.

For example, you just uploaded Rileys videos. Who was she? What is her relationship with Kristy and the other tall model? What did she think of the stocks or the X? What were her worst spots?

Maybe im being a bit eccentric but those are my two cents

I wouldn't consider you eccenric. In fact, you (as a customer demographic) are the exact reason I started the "Behind the Scenes" footage on TickleTown. That footage is being shared on our Patreon also, by the way. Unscripted moments between shots. Either me talking with the models, or them talking amongst themsevles. Little slivers of life to get to know the real them. I loved providing that material to evidence that these are very real people. Not fetish models, but actual people with senses of humor, insecurities, warmth, it was all there and quite lovely capturing.

But that doens't really address the question you asked. That's just me going getting myself sidetracked :) Yes, I think more color would be lovely. I am stretched a bit thin these days (like butter scraped over too much bread as Bilbo would say), but I would love to add more personality and life to the Gumroad entries. They are dreadfully dull.

I wouldn't consider you eccenric. In fact, you (as a customer demographic) are the exact reason I started the "Behind the Scenes" footage on TickleTown. That footage is being shared on our Patreon also, by the way. Unscripted moments between shots. Either me talking with the models, or them talking amongst themsevles. Little slivers of life to get to know the real them. I loved providing that material to evidence that these are very real people. Not fetish models, but actual people with senses of humor, insecurities, warmth, it was all there and quite lovely capturing.

But that doens't really address the question you asked. That's just me going getting myself sidetracked :) Yes, I think more color would be lovely. I am stretched a bit thin these days (like butter scraped over too much bread as Bilbo would say), but I would love to add more personality and life to the Gumroad entries. They are dreadfully dull.

Out of curiosity, how many models are left to release on gumroad? Im only missing a few of the old ones

Out of curiosity, how many models are left to release on gumroad? Im only missing a few of the old ones

I know I have a bunch of Jessica's material somewhere, a second/earlier Ivey, Kris, Mari, Melissa Mae, Nell, Rosalee that I know of.

There's also some material that was unleased for whatever reason. If you look at the Feroce footage, there is footage of both Feroce and Kristy in swimsuits, yet the Kristy swimsuti footage was never edited/released. There was a model that shot on the same day with Kimber that we never released. At least, I don't think we did. And there was a model we shot with years ago whose material never got released. Plus there's some Czech material we contracted out a long, long time ago that appeared on the TickleTown site.

Links to our online sites:

Gumroad where you can buy TickleTown videos and our older tickling comics: https://oblesklk.gumroad.com
Our Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/oblesklk
DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/agency-publishing
Discord Server on The Cyriaan Chronicles #10 Game Development: https://discord.gg/bGX3MR2C55

Update #8

What we're planning

Right now, I am planning on entering alpha phase sometime early summer. Alpha phase means the initial development is done. But the game is probably buggy in places, could use some more love and interaction in spots, and certainly could always use some balance fine tuning amongst the classes to ensure they're all viable. This phase will just be me and the producer(s) testing the game.

I want to enter beta phase by late summer. Our Patreon supporters will receive beta invites to the game. I am hoping at this stage the game is stable and only small bugs remain, although there could be many of them. I will be adding new features based on user feedback. I will be leaning on beta testers heavily for feedback, as this is the first time the game will be opened up to a larger audience.

I want to fully launch the game by winter of 2022.

So how are we tracking on those goals?

We entered alpha testing phase ahead of schedule, in May. Right now, I'm tentatively planning on moving the game into beta development late July or early August, about a month ahead of schedule.

It's too early to make a judgment call on the full release, so I will keep to the stated plan of winter 2022.

Ylie!

In a previous update, we share a bit of information and artwork on Lucia, the main character in the game. Now we want to focus a little bit of attention on the second party member, Ylie.

ylie_by_agency_publishing_df6itlo-fullview.png

Ylie is a returning character in the Cyriaan Chronicles world. For those who have read the series, she first appeared in The Cyriaan Chronicles #5, where she attempted to travel through the enchanted wood with her best friend Chersti. Both were discovered by evil tickle fairies, and you can imagine where the issue goes form there. Ylie later appeared in The Cyriaan Chronicles #9, the issue that really sets the tone for this game. We are really happy to integrate several elements of our earlier issues into this game. It's our intention that people who have never read an issue can still play and enjoy the game. Fans of the series will enjoy characters making a comeback in various capacities.

Ylie is a young empath, a recent graduate of the Arcane Academy. Along with her best friend Chersti, Ylie has been tasked with retrieveing powerful artifacts spread out throughout Cyriaan. The adventure hits some bumps, and that's where Lucia, the main character, runs across her.

Capture.PNG

The above screenshot showcases an interesting part of the game. We can see the status of Ylie. We see her artwork in the background, and the different traits that make her unique. Each traits, such as gender, race, personality, alignment, blessing, and weakness makes each character unique and gives them unique play traits. As an example, Ylie's blessing is that she's ticklish. For those that have followed our tickling fetish comic books over the years, you might recall that being ticklish tends to have almost a spiritual significant for many of our characters. The more ticklish characters tend to be more in tune with their environment, and more powerful overall. This translates into this game by giving Ylie natural mana regeneration capabiltiies. So she's a natural magic user. Unfortnately for Ylie, her weakness is that she's hyper ticklish, which means she's less effective at dodging attacks from monsters. Each character has its own set of unique traits that help bring them to life.

When playing the game as Ylie, the player has two choices of skills they can pursue with her:

Bard. This is a support class that uses songs to bolster her friends and tickle magic to frustrate her enemies. The bard can give the party more mana, health, help them critical hit more often, and exploit enemy weaknesses through song. Although the bard has wind based attacks through their singing, it is the support magic and tickle magic that really allows this class to shine.

Ice Princess. This is a classes that all about the damage. The ice princess trades the versability offered by the elemental mage into sheer power. She can blast enemies with ice bolts, creates blizzards to annihilate foes. If the ice princess comes across monsters with ice resistances, she can fall back into a defensive formation by creating walls of ice to protect her teammates.

Voice Acting

This is something I announced at the June 10th presentation of the game: we are having the tickling scenes voice acted by a professional voice actress! It was not something that was initially in scope of the game. But our financing goals were easily met, and I thought she would be a fun addition to the game. While there's no way the entire game could be voice acted based on our resources, I think the voice acted tickle scenes will be a lot of fun for players.

Custom Artwork

RPG Maker MZ comes with pretty good toolkits to create good looking characters in game. Not being happy with pretty good, I wanted them to look great. So we've hired two art studios to customize several pieces of artwork for the game. Most of the artwork is customized bust shots of characters that is used in the dialogue of the game. There are 4 main characters which need quite bit of work, 18 NPCs, and 10 pinups that will highlight some of the tickling scenes in the game.

I am excited to bring all this specialized artwork to the game, but as you can imagine, it takes awhile to produce. I am hoping most of it will be completed by the time the game enters beta testing phase.

All this extra stuff will not result in us charging for the game. It will always be free to play. You all have been enormously generous with both our Gumroad site and Patreon site (linked in my signature) to help fund this game. Through your generosity, we've been able to hire artists to make the game really come to life. I can't wait to share it with the community!

Optional zones

The game will launch with two optional zones in the game. The first is already completed and has been part of the alpha testing phase. The second zone is being developed right now, and is serving as an epilogue for the game. I am aiming to wrap up development work and testing for the second zone by the time we get to the beta test phase.

Last edited:
Great to hear you’re ahead of schedule as my mind keeps coming back to your game. Ylie looks great - what an a (un)fortunate weakness!

Thanks for the updates and the progress! Best of luck with it.

I'm an RPGMaker game designer too, so hit me up if you ever want to discuss game building and stuff!

Great to hear you’re ahead of schedule as my mind keeps coming back to your game. Ylie looks great - what an a (un)fortunate weakness!

I'm pleased with the progress so far. Keep checking in with us, as we will be moving the game into beta testing pretty soon!

Poor, poor Ylie :)

Thanks for the updates and the progress! Best of luck with it.

I'm an RPGMaker game designer too, so hit me up if you ever want to discuss game building and stuff!

I will take you up on that. Right now in fact (offline).

If you want to join our Discord server for live access to game development, join us at https://discord.gg/bGX3MR2C55

If you want to support the game's development financially, you can visit:
Gumroad where you can buy TickleTown videos and our older tickling comics: https://oblesklk.gumroad.com
Our Patreon where you can stream ALL TickleTown videos today: https://www.patreon.com/oblesklk

Update #9

What we're planning

Right now, I am planning on entering alpha phase sometime early summer. Alpha phase means the initial development is done. But the game is probably buggy in places, could use some more love and interaction in spots, and certainly could always use some balance fine tuning amongst the classes to ensure they're all viable. This phase will just be me and the producer(s) testing the game.

I want to enter beta phase by late summer. Our Patreon supporters will receive beta invites to the game. I am hoping at this stage the game is stable and only small bugs remain, although there could be many of them. I will be adding new features based on user feedback. I will be leaning on beta testers heavily for feedback, as this is the first time the game will be opened up to a larger audience.

We entered alpha testing phase ahead of schedule, in May.

The game will enter its beta testing phase August.

It's too early to make a judgment call on the full release, so I will keep to the stated plan of winter 2022.

Beta Testing!

I am very pleased to announce The Cyriaan Chronicles #10 will enter its beta testing phase on Monday, August 8th!

This date has been eight months in the making, and I'm excited we've moved things along to this level. The game has been mostly stable in alpha testing so I think it's ready for the next step in three weeks.

Members of our Patreon site https://www.patron.com/oblesklk will find instructions on how to access their beta version of the game on August 8th. If you want to play in the beta, sign up for our Patreon today!

If you want to follow the game's development join our Discord server at: https://discord.gg/bGX3MR2C55

Bavol!

In previous updates, we shared information on two of the party's characters Lucia and Ylie. Now we're going to share a little bit more about Bavol, the third member of our motley crue, bent on saving and world and resucing ticklish damsels in distress!

Bavol.png

Bavol is a new character created for this game. He is a little older than Lucia, but the two grew up in the same town together: Fallung. Bavol is the town's Green Crystal keeper. The crystals have spiritual and magical importance in many regions of Cyriaan. They are frequently assigned keepers who look after their well being and ensure their power is channeled to benefit the many, instead of the few. The exciting thing about this series is how much it integrates new and old character together to weave one tale. When the game is game, we are really excited to keep telling these characters' stories, including Bavol.

Bavol.PNG

The above screenshot showcases an interesting part of the game where we can get to know each character a little bit more. Bavol is a human male, which gives him slightly stronger physical stats, and slightly reduced magical stats. He has a bold personality, which is on display throughout the story. He isn't afraid to be the center of attention, especially if it helps catch the eye of a pretty young thing nearby. In game terms, this means he has slightly higher defense. While he is a healthy young man, he is quite lustful. In game terms, it means he regenerates a little bit of health each round of combat, but he is constantly distracted by his gorgeous female party members, which lowers his evasion, and makes it easier to monters to clobber him upside the head.

If you remember Ylie's character traits, she has "Ticklish" listed as a blessing and "Hyper Ticklish" listed as her weakness. So for the F/M and M/M tickling fans out there, the next natural question is whether Bavol is ticklish. And the answer to that, dear readers, is inside the game! And to be fair, we've never revealed whether Lucia is ticklish or not. That also, will be revealed in the game for F/F and M/F tickling fans!

While Bavol is a priest, there are two very different paths the player can pursue while playing him:

Sun Priest. This is a support class that specializes in keeping party members healed, free of nasty side effects (including the insidious "tickled" status) and keeping them overall alive. Sun priests can harness the power of their star to additional sear their enemies on the battlefield.

Death Priest. This is a damaging class that taps into the soul's darker recesses to convert health into mana, drain lifeforce from enemies, give energy to allies, and spread heinous disease across a battlefield.

Voice Acting continued

I covered voice acting in the past, and wanted to quickly update everyone on where this is at. So we have most of the tickling scenes voice acted, which is really exciting. It took a lot of work to get to this point, but I am really excited that we are able to take a multimedia approacn to a tickling RPG. I adore the job the voice actress did with the voices, and really can't wait to show you.

Collaboration

I wanted to share two stories of how we're using player feedback to improve the game.

The first feedback came from an alpha tester of the game. The combat system uses elements pretty commonly in the game. Meaning you can sling fire balls, or summon ice storms to damage enemies, and most enemies will have a resistance profile where they are resistant to some elements, suspectible to others. The alpha tester suggested we graphically show if an enemy is suspectible to an element. We found a way to do this, and there are now cards in the game you uncover by each enemy's health. As you zap an enemy with a lightning bolt, for example, the card flips showing you that monster is suspectible to lightning damage to remind you. I thought this was a neat suggestion and I am glad we were able to deliver something graphical that met the need.

We did our first live presentation o fthe game back on June 10th of this year. During that presentation, an audience member asked if there was a way to "revisit" or "relive" a tickling scene after it had been unlocked. He said if not, he's going to be the guy with 50 save points so he could do that. And I thought to myself "Wow, how come I didn't think of that?!?" As a result, I have been coding two separate modules into the beta version of the game. The first module will be a gallery where a player can see the pinups of tickling scenes after they've been unlocked. The second feature are "memory stones" that can be activated with Ylie's magic. She will magically transport you to the start of a ticklling scene were you can relive the magic without having 50 saves to do it.

Our players have awesome ideas, and I can't wait to get the dialogue started.

If you want to join our Discord server for live access to game development, join us at https://discord.gg/bGX3MR2C55

If you want to support the game's development financially, you can visit:
Our Patreon where you can stream ALL TickleTown videos today: https://www.patreon.com/oblesklk

Update #10

What we're planning

We entered beta testing phase ahead of schedule, in early August.

Beta Testing!

We entered beta last week, on August 8th. If you want to try the game out, our Patreon supporters can visit here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/cyriaan-beta-70195972

We just ended our first week of beta testing and it's going great so far. We have 37 bugs that have been reported and fixed in the current version of game. We have 17 feature requests that have been reported and added to the current version of the game since beta started.

Our beta testers have been thorough, passionate, and precise in their communication. It really helps me nail down the issues and improve the product.

Epilogue

During the beta testing phase, I am developing the final zone of the game. It is the second optional zone in the game, and happens to be the epilogue. In the current version of the game, the ending is rather sudden and abrupt. The epilogue works to smooth out some of that storytelling for those interested and explains what happens to some of the characters the players have been spending so much time with.

Artwork for the game

Looking back at how the project has developed, it is kind of crazy and fun to think about how much original art was produced during development. We have nearly 100 pieces of original art that were created to support this game. On top of that, there are 10 original pinups and some voice acted scenes in the game.

My intent is still to release this game at no cost to the community once it's past beta testing. Even so, I will likely put up an artwork book for sale on our Gumroad page for those who are not interested in video games, but still want to check out several pieces of tickling and non-tickling artwork.

Great news, very much looking forward to the release!

Thanks! We took a huge step forward to the release today. I will post more details on that in my next message in a few minutes :)

Update #11

What we're planning

We entered beta testing phase ahead of schedule, in early August. We are in late beta testing. Since I just updated the game with a considerable amount of new content, I want to ensure it's stable and functional.

I am aiming for a release of game sometime November 2022.

Beta Testing!

If you want to try the game out, our Patreon supporters can visit here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/cyriaan-beta-70195972

I just updated the game with its v0.86, and it is a huge update, the biggest update we've had so far since beta testing started.

I thought it would be helpful to walk through the six updates we've had since beta started.

The first version update had 1 bug fix. It just happened it was a doozy that prevented players from progressing in the game. And since it was near the end of the game, that's obviously not good. So it was a hot fix that went in within 24 hours of the beta testing start.

Second version had 4 bug fixes. A couple were game crashing bugs, the other two were annoyances that needed to be cleaned up.

Third version had 1 bug fix and 2 features added. Wa hoo! Our first features since beta testing started. We added the ability to more easily see quest givers with a little "!" over their heads, similar to how games have been designed over the last couple of decades.

Fourth version had 8 bug fixes and 4 features added. We were getting more feedback from a variety of beta testers and starting to see trends in what could be improved. For features, it was things like traps should sometimes be noticable and avoidable, and resting should actually rest your party, meaning the removal of all debuffs. Fair enough! Done! For bugs, lots of fixes for Ylie and her Memory Stone scene, and a nasty game stopper bug if a player parked their ship wrong in a town. I really have appreciated how different players have played this game and beat the hell out of it so far. We've had casual players, speed runners (and I can attest to their speed running prowess), programmers, and people who do game testing quite a bit. It's all been helpful.

The fifth version took longer as the need to patch the game because of game stopping bugs dropped dramatically in this time frame. We had 22 bug fixes and 11 features added. This was a pretty big update, and until today, was the biggest update we had seen so far. Due to beta tester feedback, we had changed some of the traps to tickle traps when it made sense to (when there was a RP/storytelling reason for it). It resulted in a fantastic change, and it's one of those things where it's hard to picture the game without it now. Love that kind of player feedback. We added in descriptions of what set bonuses do before you have to go and collect them, which is a nice quality of life feature. And added in a description of the aggro system in the game where it wasn't clear before.

The sixth update just took place today! I'm very excited about this one. It includes an entirely new, optional epilogue section, all the artwork is live, and it's very close to a launch version of the game for the first time. We also took in player feedback who said the random encounter was a bit too much. So we did an across the board reduction of frequently to relieve some frustration there. We also got general feedback that the balancing of the game overall is good, except that the start was a bit too difficult, and may turn away newer players. While we didn't adjust the difficulty of the starting zone (Fallung), we did increase experience given by those monsters, reduced equipment prices in the city, gave the player 50 skill points in order to go down a path for Lucia before venturing into the scary Eastern cave. These are examples of how the beta testers have shaped the future of this game with their feedback, and I'm happy with the results.

Scope of the game

After creating the epilogue and replaying some of the game, sometimes, I can't believe I made a video game with tickling as a central theme. It's kind of crazy to think about. The game clocks in over 70,000 words! That is the length of a novel. When I started doing the marketing for this game, I mentioned playing through it has about as much story and tickling content as 10 tickling comics. I may have sold that short, as 70,000 words is a big damn body of work.

But more important than word count, I really hope that players enjoy their time in the game. I hope you all love the characters, the world, the dialogue, the tickling, and all the goofiness in between that holds it all together. I just hope it's a positive experience.

Release date

While I don't have a release date yet, I would like to spend October allowing players to squash bugs in the new content. I will release the game sometime in November 2022 for the low price of $89.95!!!

OK, just kidding, I'm holding to my word of releasing the final version free to everyone, and that's still where we're going. So it will release for the low, low price of....free.

Will there be a follow up?

Early in this process, I said I may do more tickling video games if I found the process enjoyable. And well, it's been a lot of fun so far.

While nothing in set in stone right now, I can share where my head is at. I don't think I will do a sequel to The Cyriaan Chronicles #10 in a video game format. This has been a very special project for me, with a special place in my heart. I do, however, want to keep these stories going. So there are plans to continue the comic books, picking up where the video game left off. So for players who fell in love with some of these characters, their stories will continue to be told in another medium.

I would like to do more tickling video games, with our differing intellectual properties. I am in the early stages of planning a follow up game already. Similar in scope (that is to say, pretty big!), but different in fundamental ways. The Cyriaan Chronicles #10 is at its heart stylzed after fond JRPGs of the past, where fighting and battle is a primary function of the game, with storyline (and in our case, tickling), bolstering those battles and making them perhaps more intriguing in spots. I'd like to explore different kinds of gaming, so a follow up will not be a simple copy/paste of this game onto the next one. There will be differences. And we're taking feedback to heart from our beta testers and using that to shape the next game, as well.

Please join Agency Publishing's Discord server, where you can get more live updates on various tickling media, and converse with other like minded tickling fans:
https://discord.gg/bGX3MR2C55

Alright, after a full elevan months in development, the game will launch December 19, 2022.

Wait, hang on a second. I want to say that again, but louder:

The Cyriaan Chronicles will launch for free on December 19, 2022!!

Ok, that felt way better. I want to thank the artists and players who have made this vision come true over the last year.

As promised early in development, the game will be available at no cost. If we decide to distribute through our current set up, we will accept donations to keep funding going for future endeavors, but it is not required to download and enjoy the game.

The game has the following features:
✔ Over 70,000 word script, which is pretty much an entire novel worth of content.
✔ Tickling is the primary focus of fetish content for the game. While there are other fetishes covered, tickling is #1
✔ Voice acted scenes for some of the tickling and emotional scenes of the game.
✔ Yes, Princesses Amelie and Katrine have a voice. I figured that warranted its own point.
✔ Almost 100 pieces of customized artwork from character art, combat animations, and tickling pinups
✔ A robust, and lovingly hand crafted battle skill system which allows replayability amongst the characters
✔ The concept of memory stones which allows players to relive their favorite tickling scenes in game without having to keep 30 different save files.
✔ A crafting system which rewards players for completing quests and exploring nooks and crannies of the game, and allows even more dynamic battle interplay amongst characters.
✔ Challenging turn based combat system where you need strategy and a variety of solutions to move forward
✔ A delightful cast of original charcters introduced into the Cyriaan Chronicles comic universe.
✔ The continuaton and tie in to all existing Cyriaan Chronicles Issues #1-#9 comics into one place. Many of the characters you may have loved from those earlier issues are likely in the game!
✔ Roughly 17-22 hours of game play.
✔ A full weather system that breathes life into the game in the form of some areas which experience rain and possibly lightning, thick fogs, snow, dirt storms, and crisp autumn breezes.
✔ A delightful, royalty free soundtrack that emphasizes the characters' journey
✔ An interesting lighting system that creates gloomy atmospheres in dark places like caves, thus lending further character to the world

Please join Agency Publishing's Discord server, where you can get more live updates on various tickling media, and converse with other like minded tickling fans:
https://discord.gg/bGX3MR2C55

I've been waiting for the next announcement - sounds fantastic. Counting down the days!

We are launching in two days!

I am incredibly excited to share this game with the community after a year of development and (mostly) testing. Our beta testers have done an amazing job of tightening the game up. In the launch version alone, there were 20+ bug fixes and 3 feature requests added. Thankfully, the bugs we tend to see are things like clipping issues and dialogue problems (spelling and grammar). When we started beta, it was game crashing bugs and/or bugs that didn't allow players to advance. While no game is perfect, I am nonetheless excited for the state the game is in, and what it means for The Cyriaan Chronicles franchise going forward.

In talking about all the customized artwork that came with the game, here is a batch of non-tickling related artwork:

02.png
02-B.png02-A.png02-C.png02-D.png

This is Lucia, the protagonist of the game. She has 8 different bust images to demonstrate her emotion/reaction to something going on the dialogue and here are four of them. This doesn't seem like much, but each of the main four characters has this, and the NPCs who play a smaller part all have at least 1, sometimes 2 different images as well. And there are tons of characters in this game from the comic book series. When scoping development and the story, I re-read all the older issues, and tied out many of those storylines in this game. Curious what happened to Jai Li and Mistress Cint'ai after The Cyriaan Chronicles #1? It's in here. How much Liddy (the time traveler) and Drech? Yup, in there too. And naturally it wouldn't be a Cyriaan Chronicles game without Princesses Amelie/Katrine and their aids Vice and Simone.

A whole lot of fun in one place and I am anxious for Monday to come. I will post links here and elsewhere when it's ready to download.

Oblesklk, FYI I had to run the game in Windows 8 compatibility mode in order for it to load and launch. If I didn't, it just opened a blank white window. In compatibility mode it worked fine, just takes a bit to load up. I am currently running Windows 10 Pro for reference if anyone has the same issue.

I will write a review once I've put in some hours into the game. Looking forward to diving in!

I'm not a tech guy, so that's an open issue I've not been able to resolve through beta. I had a fix for it on my end (that I posted in my Discord server), but I'm hesitant to post it on a public forum without knowing how it works exactly. Good to know that W8 compatibility mode gave it more reliability. If someone has a technical background dealing with .exe files, java, and Windows, I would love to have a dialogue to try to fix this thing.

The game is amazing so far and very ambitious. The art and voice acting are wonderful. Though I'll admit to getting immediately frustrated at how quickly I lost and didn't feel like grinding so I just cheated. Sorry about that. But I'm enjoying myself. Well done.

So far so good - the voice acting and art are top notch!

Thanks man! I'm glad you like both. For what it's worth, The Cyriaan Chronicles #11, a comic book, is in production right now. One of the artists to did a bulk of the artwork for the video game is the artist for the comic book.

The game is amazing so far and very ambitious. The art and voice acting are wonderful. Though I'll admit to getting immediately frustrated at how quickly I lost and didn't feel like grinding so I just cheated. Sorry about that. But I'm enjoying myself. Well done.

Tsk tsk. The Anti-Cheat Tickling Authorities will be visiting. And you will NOT like their methods.

At any rate, glad you're enjoying the game! If you want to talk about the game, we just made a tickling game channel on our Discord server where folks are discussing their playthroughs. Link to join, always free to join: https://discord.gg/bGX3MR2C55

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back