• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Cyriaan Chronicles #10 in Development as an RPG

Unless I missed it, is Lucia the only one without her own tickling scene?

Just throwing my voice into the crowd to say that this game looks awesome and I can't wait to play it.

Superb story of very beautiful drawing really a superb game. Moreover there are people who make the voices and who have a very good game of actor, it is besides for the best game dubbed by actors that I know currently. So GG to its creator

Are old saves comparable with the new version?

They should be, but one never knows. You can save the new .exe file in the same folder as the old one and hopefully it should continue to read your saves. If not, you can revert back to the older version.

Ok so what am I doing wrong that the epilogue won't play?

Hmm, I'm not sure. I just tested it and it seems to work ok. I just patched the game so that the cancel button will also allow the player to enjoy the epilogue as long as "yes" is highlighted. Is it still giving you problems?

Hmm, I'm not sure. I just tested it and it seems to work ok. I just patched the game so that the cancel button will also allow the player to enjoy the epilogue as long as "yes" is highlighted. Is it still giving you problems?

Yes i have the latest version and whether i hit yes or hit cancel with yes highlighted. i'm still getting the game over screen. I don't know what the issue is.
I'm assuming the Lucia scene is in the epilouge.

kinda stuck at Beshmars Tower i can only teleport back from the end but the game tells me there is something. any tipps?

Yes i have the latest version and whether i hit yes or hit cancel with yes highlighted. i'm still getting the game over screen. I don't know what the issue is.
I'm assuming the Lucia scene is in the epilouge.

Thanks! I've logged it as a bug and can address it once someone can replicate the behavior to suss out the cause.

kinda stuck at Beshmars Tower i can only teleport back from the end but the game tells me there is something. any tipps?

I like to avoid public spoilers, so I will reach out via IM.

I played the early access versions and really enjoyed them. The fin release is even better! Huge kudos to you Oblesklk, thank you for sharing your work with the community.

Have you considered editing the first post in this thread to put a link to the game right at the start? Might help get newcomers pointed right at it!

I played the early access versions and really enjoyed them. The fin release is even better! Huge kudos to you Oblesklk, thank you for sharing your work with the community.

Have you considered editing the first post in this thread to put a link to the game right at the start? Might help get newcomers pointed right at it!

Hey thanks a lot!

And....you are absolutely right. Nice call out. If you haven't already, consider joining my discord server: https://discord.gg/bGX3MR2C55
I can always use more smart people keeping me on the right path.

Couple quick things:

1. v1.04 dropped yesterday. [Link https://oblesklk.itch.io/the-cyriaan-chronicles-10\ ] Mostly bug fixes, with some extra world building content included. I had a player suggest that we build out some of our tickling scenes and some of the prisoner scenes in the game. I thought that was a brilliant idea, so dedicated time to building those out in the last patch and the most recent one.
2. We hit the 1,000 download milestone! I'm pretty excited about that for such a niche interest (the Venn diagram of people who like old school JRPGs and who have a tickling fetish has got to be fascinating). I also wanted to thank everyone who encouraged me on this journey, and who continue to engage to allow me to create fun tickling products.

Do you think Lucia should have ended up with him?

Ahh I haven't finished yet! I'm at Widow's Peak, after the sea, I tried to fight him and I failed catastrophically, so I've been grinding for a long time now trying to get better skills. Every time I think "Okay, get these for each of them and that ought to be enough," and they learn what I was aiming for, more good ones appear in the list.

That being said... even though I haven't finished, I know myself, and I'm gonna go out on a limb and predict I will think yes.

EDIT: Okay, I've made it past that, and I can't get the epilogue to progress beyond a certain point. Let's just say I cleared both places, trying to be as vague as possible, but I failed one fight and reloaded through autosave and I think I did them in the wrong order. And now it just... won't progress? No one else can talk to me, Ylie has nothing left to say... I'm at a loss.

Last edited:
Ahh I haven't finished yet! I'm at Widow's Peak, after the sea, I tried to fight him and I failed catastrophically, so I've been grinding for a long time now trying to get better skills. Every time I think "Okay, get these for each of them and that ought to be enough," and they learn what I was aiming for, more good ones appear in the list.

That being said... even though I haven't finished, I know myself, and I'm gonna go out on a limb and predict I will think yes.

EDIT: Okay, I've made it past that, and I can't get the epilogue to progress beyond a certain point. Let's just say I cleared both places, trying to be as vague as possible, but I failed one fight and reloaded through autosave and I think I did them in the wrong order. And now it just... won't progress? No one else can talk to me, Ylie has nothing left to say... I'm at a loss.

Best way to contact me is through our Discord server: https://discord.gg/bGX3MR2C55

I am Oblesklk#2221 on there. Feel free to add as a friend and either message me or post on the tickling games channel we've set up.

Or you can message me on here if you like.

On February 10th, I posted a poll on our Discord to see who players think is the sexiest character in the game. Whlie the #1 most common selection didn't surprise me, the #2 selection did. That's why I love polls :) May shape where we go with the comic book story in the future.

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/bGX3MR2C55

No version for iOS or macOS?

There is not.

The short story is while I was compiling the game for the first time (huge moment for me, first time it would be playable outside of a sandbox), I found out that Macs have a limitation where they can't have spaces in their file names. While most of the files are "Ylie_Laughing_02.png" there could be the occasional artwork that is "Ylie Laughing_02.png". And this second one apparently would throw errors into the Apple version of the game. That was according to the RPG Maker MZ compilation documentation. Fixing that would take manually identifying all the instances where it happened, then poring through tens of thousands of lines of code to replace them. So I passed on addressing.

Live and learn.

This game is a lot of fun for those who like RPGs. It's not a tickling game but rather a game with tickling in it. The artwork for the scenes is great and isn't all centric to one part of the body. I'm really hoping you guys do more, whether it's to add content or make another game. People should really enjoy this and I hope the word for it spreads in the community.

This game is a lot of fun for those who like RPGs. It's not a tickling game but rather a game with tickling in it. The artwork for the scenes is great and isn't all centric to one part of the body. I'm really hoping you guys do more, whether it's to add content or make another game. People should really enjoy this and I hope the word for it spreads in the community.

Thanks, I appreciate your support on this and really glad you enjoyed the game! I like your characterization that it's not a tickling game but rather a game with tickling in it :)

My second game is in development right now:
https://www.deviantart.com/agency-p...t-11-in-Development-as-a-video-game-943081485
https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?349607-Tickle-Magnet-11-in-Development-as-an-RPG

I tend to post more live updates on how it's going to my Discord server or Patreon page. But I should post an update to let folks know how development is going on that one!

Cover.jpg

Tonight, I am releasing the first issue of The Cyriaan Chronicles since the tickling fetish video game released December 2022.

I'm pretty excited about this release, and I hope followers of the game will enjoy the gang's further adventures in the comic books, taking place after the game ends.

The issue will release tonight at midnight on our Gumroad account.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back