• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Roof of the mouth tickling

Toesheldback

TMF Master
If I recall correctly, I’ve only seen a handful of posts about this here over the years, and the palm tickling thread made me think about this.

I have a smoking hot dental hygienist who always is careful around the roof of my mouth. She sometimes will say “I know you’re ticklish, so I’ll be careful”.

The videos I’ve seen with this tickle torture are Asian and have some sort of contraption to keep the lee’s mouth open. The Asian torture aspect and the movie “Saw”-like feel totally turned me off, but I feel it’s worthy of a thread of its own here.

That's one of my favorite gimmicks, using my tongue to tickle the roof of a girl's mouth while I'm making out with her.

The roof of my mouth is REALLY ticklish. I don’t laugh, but the sensation drives me crazy.

I have a hilarious story related to this. I’m not really ticklish at all. My wife can periodically get me, but that’s about it.

HOWEVER…

When I go to the dentist, my mouth is ridiculously ticklish. I always tell the hygienist this, which usually opens up tickling dialogue. I tell them that since they are tickling me by cleaning my teeth, that they should have to go get a pedicure with me. One time, I had to have a tooth extracted. The dentist was a small younger woman who was of Middle Eastern heritage. She was checking to see if my mouth was numb, so she drug her thumb lightly down my tongue. I was not numb, and proceeded to involuntarily chomp her thumb. Hard. I felt so bad. I apologized profusely. The conversation eventually turned to ticklishness and she proceeded to tell me how she couldn’t get pedicures because her feet were too ticklish.

Good times!

For those with an m/m tickling interest, the late topticklepig filmed a session with a lee in which he tickled the roof of his mouth for a while.

My Ler has tickled me there. We use an open mouth gag and qtips. It's definitely torture though I can't help loving it.

Overlooked. Underused. You could get bit. So the contraption makes sense. But in is...unsavory.

I have to say it does feel weird, I mean when I have done it to myself, it was due too curiosity and it does feel ridiculously tingly and if you were secured down I could see how maddening of a sensation it could be, but honestly I don't think I could trust myself if another person was doing it to me, just in case I accidently caught em! :blaugh:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back