• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My mum

Vidarmagne

Well it happened. Some fetishist discovering himself got to fulfill his fantasy with my mums feet today. my mums friend was over with her son who is 20 who has had a crush on my mum for years. anyway as expected his eyes locked onto her soles resting on an arm rest. i was asked if i could give her friend a hand with some quick shopping. her son stayed with my mum.
when we got back. i took the majority of the shopping up while she had to take a call. as i approached, i could hear muffled laughter which obviously to a tickle fetishist like me is an alarm bell. as i peeked through our window to the living room i saw nothing like i expected.
my mums friends son, was sat on the same couch as my mum and had her ankles locked in his left arm while his other hand tickled almost expertly all over her large soles while she writhed and laughed hard.
they stopped when we opened the door so i assume my mum doesnt know i saw it but i did and loved it

Last edited:
Awesome experience, how is your mom? I bet she's very ticklish. Did you say anything ? Did they ?

I haven't tickled her as I mostly like to watch others do it and I only said "everything alright?" And my mum just said in "oh yes". I like to watch guys tickle her feet that are like Charlee chases

Don't you just love the way women get the shit tickled out of them and they never say anything about it.

I posted a story about an old housemate of mine sometime ago which I heard getting tickled above me.
When I asked her if she had a good evening she said "yeah thanks." Then I said, "Did you get up to much?"
"No not really" she casually said...

Don't you just love the way women get the shit tickled out of them and they never say anything about it.

I posted a story about an old housemate of mine sometime ago which I heard getting tickled above me.
When I asked her if she had a good evening she said "yeah thanks." Then I said, "Did you get up to much?"
"No not really" she casually said...

Nice!
Yeah man I love especially when my older sister and mum say it after I spy someone tickle torturing their soles. Love seeing them chill with their soles in my friends lap

Great story! There's something really exciting in watching someone young having his way on some mature's feet, making her all giggly and messy.
Have you ever watched your mom get tickled while she wore nylons?

Great story! There's something really exciting in watching someone young having his way on some mature's feet, making her all giggly and messy.
Have you ever watched your mom get tickled while she wore nylons?

yes once, by my friend from college when we were 20. he'd always had a crush on her so would often get her,

yes once, by my friend from college when we were 20. he'd always had a crush on her so would often get her,

That's great. Sounds like your college friend had a lot of fun tickling your mom's feet.
If you don't mind, would you describe how did that episode of the nyloned feet tickling happened?

Fantastic!! Having been on the giving end of tickling Mom’s feet while growing up, I can REALLY appreciate this!!

Well it happened. Some fetishist discovering himself got to fulfill his fantasy with my mums feet today. my mums friend was over with her son who is 20 who has had a crush on my mum for years. anyway as expected his eyes locked onto her soles resting on an arm rest. i was asked if i could give her friend a hand with some quick shopping. her son stayed with my mum.
when we got back. i took the majority of the shopping up while she had to take a call. as i approached, i could hear muffled laughter which obviously to a tickle fetishist like me is an alarm bell. as i peeked through our window to the living room i saw nothing like i expected.
my mums friends son, was sat on the same couch as my mum and had her ankles locked in his left arm while his other hand tickled almost expertly all over her large soles while she writhed and laughed hard.
they stopped when we opened the door so i assume my mum doesnt know i saw it but i did and loved it

Pity Sophocles couldn't write this up as a sequel to his most popular play...

That's great. Sounds like your college friend had a lot of fun tickling your mom's feet.
If you don't mind, would you describe how did that episode of the nyloned feet tickling happened?

Well he would often ask to rub her feet, sometimes she'd say no but mostly she'd say yes. One night on the couch when he was over I heard loud squeals from downstairs so I crept to find him lightly running all his fingers over her soles without holding her ankles

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back