• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Coming Out - 15 Years of Lurking

Bluesman23

Hello everyone! I’ve been lurking on here for a loonng time, over 15 years. I made it one of my NY resolutions to finally post something, so here it goes…

I have never told a single person about my fetish. I’ve even anonymised this account and created a separate email address purely to post on here. I have a recurring nightmare about being caught looking at material. I know the vast majority of you are normal, decent people like me, but unfortunately the vocal minority of internet creeps means I feel ashamed. I mean I’m self-aware, I know it’s perceived as “weird”, or maybe unusual is a better phrase with less negative connotations, and sometimes I really can’t fathom why I have it. There are times where I feel life would be so much easier if I didn’t and am frustrated as to why this has been bestowed upon me. Is this normal, are there others who think like this?

But ultimately, I have to accept this is who I am. The issue is I’m worried about relationships. I’ve just turned 30 and my friends can’t understand why I’m single; I’d like to think I’m a hoot at parties, confident, funny, kind etc. Last year, I was heartbroken when a relationship I was extremely happy in ended, and I’ve partly blamed the fetish. The reason we broke up is she felt sex wasn’t as important to me as it was to her. And she was right, on it’s own it isn’t and I’ve realised I think I need to incorporate tickling into it or I’m not eroused enough to maintain a healthy sexual relationship. Every other part of our relationship was great. I’ve sort of gotten away with it in the past by incorporating a bit of tickling without my partner realising that was the main thing turning me on.

I’ve just started dating someone else whom I really like, but am now questioning whether it is destined to fail. I’ve never wanted the fetish to define me and feel there are many more important aspects to finding a partner so have always just dated in the usual manner. I’m also conscious that the pool of people who share the fetish is so small that the chances of me finding someone who fulfils other criteria and shares this is minutely small (and am extremely jealous of those people in that situation!). Side note, anyone know why this fetish appears much more common in men?

So this essentially leads to the main question I’m asking. Are there people on here in long-term, happy relationships who have never told their partner about their fetish? Are there people in relationships where their partners doesn’t share the fetish, but indulges it for them? If so, what was their reaction when you “came out” to them?

Apologies for the long sprawl of the message, but it has taken me over 15 years to pluck up the courage to finally write something. Any advice from people in similar situations is greatly appreciated. Now I’ve bit the bullet, I intend to contribute a bit more. I’ve got a few excellent true stories I’ve been lucky enough to be involved in that I will try and post to the relevant section when I get time. I’ll post something in the personals, but if there are any women in the UK (I live in London) aged around 22-35 who feel a similar way, either lurking like I was for so long or members on here, please do send me a DM. I’d love to chat and happy to send my real name and hinge profile!

Hey, welcome out of the shadows.
I’ll be upfront and say none of my relationships have lasted longer than a year and half, so when it comes to long term I’m not the best person to speak to. But I have told each of my partners about my fetish and they have all taking it well, but integrating it into our sex lives has varied on multiple levels, from actively involving it in sex to not including it at all, in any capacity.
Fetish and romantic love don’t always fall in line and that can be tough. That’s why when I am single I try and make the most of that time and then hope that anyone I meet romantically is open to it. I usually mention it early, stringing it out can make it seem more weird because then it can be perceived that you yourself find it weird, when it’s not.
Hope that’s useful in some way. Hope you managed to find the release you’re looking for.

Welcome to the TMF, Bluesman23, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D
This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Welcome. So Ive been married for 7 years. My wife is not into tickling but shes very open minded to doing stuff I like. And visa versa. So thats a big thing. Relationships are give and take. You dont need to find a partner who is into tickling. Its unlikely anyway. You just need someone who is open minded. Without digging further into your last relationship I cant really say why it could've failed if everything else was going well. When you get tickled/tickle does it make you want to have sex? If so besides foreplay that might be odd to some your sex life should be fine. As long as you also incorporate things she likes on the bedroom too. Nobody wants a selfish in the bedroom partner fetish aside. If she REALLY likes you she will do what it takes to make you happy.

Btw I dont think the fetish is in more men then women. I just think alot of women hide in the shadows cause dudes are so creepy and weird alot of times lol.

Hi mate

I dated a girl for almost 7 years and introduced her into tickling as it’s a major turn on for me, it was the first time I told a partner about my fetish as she was a ‘tickler’s dream’. She didn’t share the fetish but steps by steps she was getting more comfortable with it, enjoying soft tickling and D/S. She wanted to please me and 3-4 times we did ‘hard tickling sessions’ what I really love but it was too intense for her and I was always demanding, hoping she would agree to fulfil my fantasies (pic, vids, couple tickling..). She was very patient but got annoyed and refused as I became pushy.
I spill the tea, I screwed up our relationship for other reasons. Tickling fetish defines me, I am not ticklish myself but my partner has to be very ticklish.

My advice to you is don't ever give up what defines who you are.
However when it comes to relationships, I find it needs to be give and take. It has worked for me in every relationship I have had. In fact the reason they ended was not their dissatisfaction from my tickling. :) Don't give up Blue there are open people out there.

Sooner or later, you have to learn to accept who you are. I have no idea why or how I became this way any more than you know how you got this way. But I wouldn't change this side of me even though it's made my relationships more complicated.

I was married once and I've had two serious relationships since then. I'm starting a new relationship now. I've been open about my fetish in all of them. Not a single one of the people I was with shared the fetish, but they were all open to it. I look at it as we have something unique to offer. More than one of the women I've been were surprised that they could be aroused by it too. I've done things like tickle their breasts and nipples and / or tickled their feet while I was inside of them, both of which really "set them off" so to speak :)

It may take people like us more time to find someone who is the right for fit for us, but I assure that those people are out there. And it is well worth it when you find them.

Welcome. So Ive been married for 7 years. My wife is not into tickling but shes very open minded to doing stuff I like. And visa versa. So thats a big thing. Relationships are give and take. You dont need to find a partner who is into tickling. Its unlikely anyway. You just need someone who is open minded. Without digging further into your last relationship I cant really say why it could've failed if everything else was going well. When you get tickled/tickle does it make you want to have sex? If so besides foreplay that might be odd to some your sex life should be fine. As long as you also incorporate things she likes on the bedroom too. Nobody wants a selfish in the bedroom partner fetish aside. If she REALLY likes you she will do what it takes to make you happy.

Btw I dont think the fetish is in more men then women. I just think alot of women hide in the shadows cause dudes are so creepy and weird alot of times lol.

Pretty much. For a relationship to work, you have to be open to the other person's interests, and the other person has to be open to your interests. If that isn't present, then the relationship will fail.

It's kind of like how both people have to be attracted to each other both physically and emotionally. If either is missing from either side, then it will fail eventually.

Hello everyone! I’ve been lurking on here for a loonng time, over 15 years. I made it one of my NY resolutions to finally post something, so here it goes…

I have never told a single person about my fetish. I’ve even anonymised this account and created a separate email address purely to post on here. I have a recurring nightmare about being caught looking at material. I know the vast majority of you are normal, decent people like me, but unfortunately the vocal minority of internet creeps means I feel ashamed. I mean I’m self-aware, I know it’s perceived as “weird”, or maybe unusual is a better phrase with less negative connotations, and sometimes I really can’t fathom why I have it. There are times where I feel life would be so much easier if I didn’t and am frustrated as to why this has been bestowed upon me. Is this normal, are there others who think like this?

But ultimately, I have to accept this is who I am. The issue is I’m worried about relationships. I’ve just turned 30 and my friends can’t understand why I’m single; I’d like to think I’m a hoot at parties, confident, funny, kind etc. Last year, I was heartbroken when a relationship I was extremely happy in ended, and I’ve partly blamed the fetish. The reason we broke up is she felt sex wasn’t as important to me as it was to her. And she was right, on it’s own it isn’t and I’ve realised I think I need to incorporate tickling into it or I’m not eroused enough to maintain a healthy sexual relationship. Every other part of our relationship was great. I’ve sort of gotten away with it in the past by incorporating a bit of tickling without my partner realising that was the main thing turning me on.

I’ve just started dating someone else whom I really like, but am now questioning whether it is destined to fail. I’ve never wanted the fetish to define me and feel there are many more important aspects to finding a partner so have always just dated in the usual manner. I’m also conscious that the pool of people who share the fetish is so small that the chances of me finding someone who fulfils other criteria and shares this is minutely small (and am extremely jealous of those people in that situation!). Side note, anyone know why this fetish appears much more common in men?

So this essentially leads to the main question I’m asking. Are there people on here in long-term, happy relationships who have never told their partner about their fetish? Are there people in relationships where their partners doesn’t share the fetish, but indulges it for them? If so, what was their reaction when you “came out” to them?

Apologies for the long sprawl of the message, but it has taken me over 15 years to pluck up the courage to finally write something. Any advice from people in similar situations is greatly appreciated. Now I’ve bit the bullet, I intend to contribute a bit more. I’ve got a few excellent true stories I’ve been lucky enough to be involved in that I will try and post to the relevant section when I get time. I’ll post something in the personals, but if there are any women in the UK (I live in London) aged around 22-35 who feel a similar way, either lurking like I was for so long or members on here, please do send me a DM. I’d love to chat and happy to send my real name and hinge profile!

All I can say is that every woman I've dated long enough to be intimate with has been open to my kink. None of them seemed to be put off by it or refused to participate. Maybe I've just been lucky, but I think women are generally more open minded about this stuff than is often assumed.

It probably also depends on how things are presented. I always move towards the subject by first asking if the girl has any kinks of her own. In other cases, the girl asked first.

That being said, a tickling fetish is pretty vanilla compared to a lot of other kinks out there. I'd imagine people with shit fetishes experience a lot more complications and rejection than any ticklephile.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back