• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Vent On Ghosting

CapturedDoll

Verified
Sometimes I totally get if the person is being a jerk or jerkette. But damn.

I have received many inquiries about being Sessioned with here in Orlando. And then crickets. I understand if you don't like my prices or I can't do what you would like me to do. But no response back? A simple No thank you would suffice so I'm not sitting here waiting and waiting. I still haven't bought my ticket home because I've been waiting on these people to respond. And now the ticket may be more expensive. Even if you don't want to Session with either Ocea or I... we have bills to pay. And I have been nothing but kind and patient.

If you inquire to anyone about a Pro Session or whatever. Have the common courtesy to respond. Its all I am asking for.

I don't deserve this. I have worked very hard to entertain this Community for years. Why would you not answer me back with a yes or no? How hard is that??

Ok I'm done.

Although I'm not likely to ever ask (tho I'd like to), if it was too expensive or not feasible, I'd sure as hell let you know. Kinda the problem these days - no respect (now I'm sounding like the late Rodney Dangerfield...). Hope thing improve, Doll.

I know it sucks. I’ve been a salesperson selling to companies for many years, and people will just want all your info and then go dark. I can’t imagine what it must be like for services like folks like you provide. People must be skittish as hell and ghost you.

I only have positive things to say about you from my firsthand experience. I hope you get some sessions to make it worth your time.

Funny thing is I’m in AZ and will be in Orlando next month.

I still haven't bought my ticket home because I've been waiting on these people to respond.

I know you're not looking for an "I told you so", but... seriously?

Did you book a trip to a city with absolutely sessions already booked?

You've been "servicing" this community for years and - in your previous post - you noted that nobody so much as says boo to a chicken unless the content is offered for free, and now you're surprised that you're being left high and dry like this?

Book your ticket and go home before you lose any more money, and from now on never do anything without a deposit. The crybabies will hem and haw. The serious ones will comply, and gladly.

Well I had a very profitable Session that let me do this.

And I'm not surprised. Just upset. I'm allowed to vent even if this comes as no surprise.

Sometimes I totally get if the person is being a jerk or jerkette. But damn.

I have received many inquiries about being Sessioned with here in Orlando. And then crickets. I understand if you don't like my prices or I can't do what you would like me to do. But no response back? A simple No thank you would suffice so I'm not sitting here waiting and waiting. I still haven't bought my ticket home because I've been waiting on these people to respond. And now the ticket may be more expensive. Even if you don't want to Session with either Ocea or I... we have bills to pay. And I have been nothing but kind and patient.

If you inquire to anyone about a Pro Session or whatever. Have the common courtesy to respond. Its all I am asking for.

I don't deserve this. I have worked very hard to entertain this Community for years. Why would you not answer me back with a yes or no? How hard is that??

Ok I'm done.

Just curious, what are your prices?

I won't say publicly. Im not sure that we're allowed to do that. But if we are I still would rather do it in pm.

I don't see anything in the forum rules about it. Kind of a strange way to conduct business, not putting your prices out there. Many models / session girls do have their rates right in their profiles. Obviously you should do what makes you comfortable. But from the unbiased observer's perspective, it seems counterintuitive. Best of luck in your endeavor.

I don't see anything in the forum rules about it. Kind of a strange way to conduct business, not putting your prices out there. Many models / session girls do have their rates right in their profiles. Obviously you should do what makes you comfortable. But from the unbiased observer's perspective, it seems counterintuitive. Best of luck in your endeavor.

Oh really? I've never seen anyone put their rates out there so I assumed it wasn't allowed. It may be counterintuitive yes but all it takes is a pm to me.

I'll agree with Sensualwitch10 on that one. Most artists publish their prices as well, because why not? It's much easier and more transparent :)

My view.... if you put your rates out for everyone to see, then, you may be, shall we say , soliciting, which some jack-o-lanterns may take as..... Well, you know.

That is an insanely shitty thing to do to someone - really classless. Whoever ghosted you should feel ashamed; but I guess they probably won't because if you were capable of being ashamed of yourself, you presumably wouldn't do something like this.

That is really too bad. I am sorry that happened. Have you thought about finding a mentor in the indistry? Ghosting and no response seem that they would be common for this line of work. Require safeguards in order to avoid losses. It is a shame indeed however.

Alright fine. I absolutely want to be transparent. $200 per hour.

That's a pretty standard rate for models in my experience. If you (and Ocea) ever make it to the midwest, I would love to shoot with you. Hopefully you'll get less unserious inquiries with your rates out there.

That is an insanely shitty thing to do to someone - really classless. Whoever ghosted you should feel ashamed; but I guess they probably won't because if you were capable of being ashamed of yourself, you presumably wouldn't do something like this.

You're right. Excellent point!

Not close to Florida but that seems to be a fair price in my eyes. Maybe one day!!!

For sure! :) Just write me and let me know! I'll only be in Florida a little while longer (Feb 12th). And then I'll be back in Tennessee.

That is really too bad. I am sorry that happened. Have you thought about finding a mentor in the indistry? Ghosting and no response seem that they would be common for this line of work. Require safeguards in order to avoid losses. It is a shame indeed however.

Well I talked with Terra Mizzu (sp?). And she gave me a lot of good tips.

I didn't lose anything thankfully.

That's a pretty standard rate for models in my experience. If you (and Ocea) ever make it to the midwest, I would love to shoot with you. Hopefully you'll get less unserious inquiries with your rates out there.

I hope so!

Yeah traveling long distances can't happen at this early stage. All I can go to is TN, GA, and FL. But you never know. I'd love to travel all around the country to do Sessions. But thats going to require more money on my Clients part if they want that. I can't fly around with bubble gum and pennies. lol

I hope so!

Yeah traveling long distances can't happen at this early stage. All I can go to is TN, GA, and FL. But you never know. I'd love to travel all around the country to do Sessions. But thats going to require more money on my Clients part if they want that. I can't fly around with bubble gum and pennies. lol

I’m just curious where people find you? Do you have a website? Or is it all done through PM’s on this forum?

Some people just don’t have any understanding of the planning and economics side of your endeavor. Sorry people don’t value your time as they should.

I’m just curious where people find you? Do you have a website? Or is it all done through PM’s on this forum?

Some people just don’t have any understanding of the planning and economics side of your endeavor. Sorry people don’t value your time as they should.

Thank you. I try to talk about about my life and be as honest about it as I can be. Including the business. But... Idk some people just don't get it. WHich is ok unless it affects me.

All people have to do is put my name in on Google. I am EVERYWHERE lol. Instagram, Fetlife, Niteflirt (which I have a lot of reviews on me) etc. I had them all listed in my signature but I thought it looked too messy.

I just wanna make a side note that most models don't have their session rates out in public. Some will post prices for content and custom requests but rarely actual session rates. So don't feel pressured to give out numbers if you aren't comfortable!!!

Also, so sorry about ghosting. It's one of the reasons I haven't done paid sessions.... yet haha But I am glad it wasn't a total loss!

I'm too shy to ever attempt anything like reaching out like this (much to my detriment), but even I can't imagine just Ghosting someone.

If they set aside time to meet with you, they deserve common courtesy. Or at least decent respect.

I don't get people sometimes, but I hope you weren't burned too harshly over this entire ordeal.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back