• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Most genuinely ticklish video

the.hedonist

TMF Novice
With all the annoying fakes out there with women acting ticklish for the camera and spoiling some of our enjoyment, I thought it would be good to collect everyone's most realistic vids so we can all go on a binge lol

The most realistic video I've seen is priscilla please stop. I saw it recommended on a reddit about fake tickling vids. In it she genuinely seems uncomfortable and ticklish and not playing up for the camera.

What are your guys top vids where you feel the Lee was genuinely ticklish to the point of being uncomfortable?

I've seen vids of girls crying from tickling, wetting themselves from tickling, and it all looked fake to me. Very few videos looked genuinely uncomfortable for the Lee

https://biguz.net/watch.php?id=3956273&name=priscilla-stop-old-rt-vid

LiL Dee, Tasha, Holly Hart, and Samantha from Tickle Abuse were genuinely ticklish in my opinion.

Most Renfaire videos.

And heavy BDSM movies* like what Matt Williams did on Kink.com.
They’re usually trying to compartmentalize a reaction to pain, but can’t process the sensation of ticking. A great example was Matt Williams and Gina Caruso or Matt Williams and Lila Katt. They were expecting pain, not tickling, and they freak out.

*The only drawback is you have to get through a lot of things that aren’t your jam to get to the comparatively brief moments of tickling.

Last edited:
Really depends on what you mean by "uncomfortable". As you know tickling itself is genuinely an uncomfortable feeling for a lot of people - which is why many tickling models do not enjoy it. There is REAL meaning to the term "tickle torture".

So if you mean "uncomfortable" as in the model is being tickled w/o mercy (silent laughter, hoarseness, sweating, exhaustion) then there are sooo many of those clips out there - too many to count.

If "uncomfortable" means genuine emotional distress (crying, real anger, cutting the shoot early etc.) - well then those you have to dig for. Not really my bag, honestly, but I'm sure someone on here can offer suggestions.

Which ones are you talking about? Maybe we can offer more specific examples.

The most genuinely for me, most be "F##k you" from My tickling. If you are looking for a lee that really hates it.

For me it would have to be Tickle Abuse’s “Hell in the Stocks”, with Samantha. That girl is HOT, and her feet seem to be genuinely hyper ticklish!

French tickling- deathly ticklish asian student. Bare feet.
This girl comes apart at the seams several times and i really wish they did more clips like these but in english because i would LOVE to understand the banter

Most of the old HomeMadeTickling videos by the guy in Italy had extremely ticklish models.

Some of the models at UK Tickling fit this as well. Angelina, Rachelle, Rhianna, Kirstie, Jess/Louisa, and several others.

Anything with Dancer Diane from TickleAbuse. Genuinely ticklish, and it really, REALLY seemed to turn her on something fierce. So hot! Beautiful smile, playful attitude, and AMAZING feet!!!

TA - Lizzy - I also agree any Kink BSDM models where they throw tickling in really catches them off guard and I find their reactions quite genuine.

Genie from RealTickling. Girl always sounded like she could barely breathe and needed breaks pretty often before breaking lol

Tickle Abuse “Terrified”. Not sure who the ‘lee is but Sasha Foxxx is the tickler. The girl laughs at first, but not for long - she screams through the rest of the video. Sasha just laughs at her. My favorite part is when Sasha is working on one of her soles and between screams she screams out “I hate it so f*cking much!”. Sasha just gets this big grin and keeps tickling.

Dacy from Tickle Central, Lolo from TA, Melisa from Czech, Angelina from UK.

Zen Tickling had one. I think her name was Sacha. Definitely didn’t like it.

I adore this UK tickling clip were Amelia gets wrecked by two other girls. The free sneakpeak doesn't really show how bad her ordeal was, but she was a complete mess after this dungeon session :)

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/26605/18637585/bex-katie-make-amelia-squeal-beg-bonus-hd-version

I must say that in general I prefer the clips that were made last decade. There were a bunch of great producers and the girls who dared to model weren't yet chased on social media hence there were more GND and they often came back for a second or third shoot.

I haven’t watched any vids in a while, but back in the day Magic Touch had “real” ticking. Farrah was my favorite model.

Nurse Lisa seemed to be really ticklish. She shot with Stryker and TA. Also, Raleigh from Tickling Paradise.

LiL Dee, Tasha, Holly Hart, and Samantha from Tickle Abuse were genuinely ticklish in my opinion.

Agree with PT, these ^ are all great. Others I think most definitely ticklish:
UK - Angelina, Scarlot, Rachelle, Tillie
Czech - Violet
French - Lena, Virginie, Marjorie
Paradise - Renee, Lily
Montreal (TMM) - Dyan, Kimberly, Jasmine
TC - Britney Brooks, Audrey Dupree
Last Laugh - Hollie (LL Vav)
Shy & Wild - Aiyana
Tickle Central - Cherie Deville
Tickle Horror - Dita
Chloe Creations - Betty (A Squealer and a Stealer)

Note, "most genuinely ticklish" for me DOESN'T mean most uncomfortable. I consider that much more like pain. Get that many like it, but it's not my thing. So the girls I listed either have explosive reactions with ticklish screams and thrashing, or utterly helpless laughter that they seem to have no control over whatsoever. Or both ;) (Yes, such reactions can be faked, but I think these girls seem legit VERY ticklish)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back