• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Most genuinely ticklish video

Hot Ginger Tickled - TA (when the baby oil is fetched the anticipation is too hot)

Hot blonde tickled - S&W tickling (blonde is definitely has super ticklish underarms and the playful squirming nature of the video is also damn hot)

Sandra Birthday Tickles - Czech ticklish Girls (it's just such a hot video, 11/10)

Priscilla Please Stop - Realtickling (the 2nd girl tickled, I'm not a foot person but when Priscilla goes to work on her feet...mind-blowingly hot)

Pretty blonde tag teamed - TA (cute, innocent, "what have I gotten myself into?" type stuff, when one girl holds her arms down and the other dogs into those underarms, absolute bliss).

Angelina and Jade from UKTickling ...they seem to be the real deal

The TA clip that was mentioned: “Hot ginger tickled.”, sounds really good, I’ve been trying to find it on the C4S store, and there are no results returned.

A few that pop to mind:
  • Michelle Bauer AKA Pia Sands from CalStar early videos
  • Troy from Viper
  • Violet and Avril from Czech
  • Renee from Tickling Paradise
  • Tiny Rene from Silvercherry

Tickle Abuse had a couple f/f one that were tough to watch. “Till She Cries” and “Utterly Cruel”. There was also one where a tiny Asian woman was tickled in stocks by another Asian gal and a third woman. I can’t remember the title but it had the word “Asian” in the title. In all three vids, the women were tickled way beyond how far I’d go.

I gotta give mention to Princess Kandi, Lil Dee and Nikki. If any of them fake it, they do it extremely well in my opinion.

Another good place to find genuinely ticklish people is to look up tickling videos on YouTube, or for "amateur tickling".

There's a lot of good, quality amateur tickling content on YouTube. Hell, someone just posted a link to three YouTube videos the other day in the video clips section I believe of a guy tickling his Chinese girlfriend's feet and she's so extremely ticklish she's screaming and begging and maybe crying. No doubt in my mind it wasn't genuine. I feel like it's a lot more rare to find an amateur tickling video where they're faking their ticklishness.

If you guys have never seen TA - insane inner thighs with Fiona, you're welcome

With all the annoying fakes out there with women acting ticklish for the camera and spoiling some of our enjoyment, I thought it would be good to collect everyone's most realistic vids so we can all go on a binge lol

The most realistic video I've seen is priscilla please stop. I saw it recommended on a reddit about fake tickling vids. In it she genuinely seems uncomfortable and ticklish and not playing up for the camera.

What are your guys top vids where you feel the Lee was genuinely ticklish to the point of being uncomfortable?

I've seen vids of girls crying from tickling, wetting themselves from tickling, and it all looked fake to me. Very few videos looked genuinely uncomfortable for the Lee

https://biguz.net/watch.php?id=3956273&name=priscilla-stop-old-rt-vid
If you want genuine ticklish reactions I'd just stick to the mainstreams honestly.

With all the annoying fakes out there with women acting ticklish for the camera and spoiling some of our enjoyment, I thought it would be good to collect everyone's most realistic vids so we can all go on a binge lol

The most realistic video I've seen is priscilla please stop. I saw it recommended on a reddit about fake tickling vids. In it she genuinely seems uncomfortable and ticklish and not playing up for the camera.

What are your guys top vids where you feel the Lee was genuinely ticklish to the point of being uncomfortable?

I've seen vids of girls crying from tickling, wetting themselves from tickling, and it all looked fake to me. Very few videos looked genuinely uncomfortable for the Lee

https://biguz.net/watch.php?id=3956273&name=priscilla-stop-old-rt-vid
I remember one video with a girl called Chelsea Zin being tickled on a bed. She seemed generally angry and didn’t like doing the video.

I worked with a lot of models, both amateur and professional. Hate to admit, a handful had to "play up" the ticklish reactions. There were three or four, though, that really stood out by being genuinely ticklish. Tina, Vivian and Lin. It's been years since I shot a video, but I would work with these three in a heartbeat.

View attachment 694391
View attachment 694390
View attachment 694389
Lin is my favorite lee ever. I wish there was more of her. Where was she most ticklish?

Holly McGuire - Hall of Fame Lee in my mind

From tickle intensive, "explosively ticklish French girl Emma" she's a dancer and everything about her and her reactions are perfect. She's an 11/10 with an 11/10 body/feet her laugh 😍 her begging 🤤 the way she screams and cries out in French 🤌

Frenchtickling auderiene or Sarah, they both get it the worst I've ever seen

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back