• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The best part about ticklees

enlightened

TMF Expert
You know what I love the most about a ticklee?

It's how they give away their most vulnerable spots.

You just happen to hit it and instead of keeping their secret, they'll suddenly just scream out, "Oh no, NOT THERE! Not between the toes! Not under my breasts! Not behind the knees! No not my belly button!" Or wherever.

So naturally, where do you think I'm going to go?

Well, there you have it. The best thing about ticklees is their ticklishness, lol!

Lol idk about all lees but at least for me there is no being stealthy about the sweet spot being found.:panic: The "nonononono!" is about as involuntary as the laughter.:D

I always enjoy when I sneak a tickle on my wife’s feet and she goes “no no no! You know how ticklish my feet are!” Or “you know I can’t handle my feet being tickled!” Haha always makes me want to tickle them even more!

I just love having them at my mercy.

I wish there were more videos of women being tickled completely naked. Watching them get tickled when they're fully clothed is boring. I only tickle them completely naked! I like having them totally exposed and VULNERABLE.

I love the confident ones that think they can handle anything you throw at them. I will do my best to make them eat their words! :p

I love when a hyperticklish person tries to hold back their reaction...they inevitably end up losing composure and once that dam bursts, *everything* you do to them tickles.

Something else that really makes me happy is the reaction I get when I tickle someone "past" silent laughter. I restrain them and tickle some of their worst areas (preferably with a lighter touch) until they are silent, red-faced and can't take a breath in...then switch to an area that is sensitive to deeper tickling, like the ribs or the inner thighs. The intensity of the harder tickling forces them to breathe again, and when they do the laughter is so uncontrolled and hysterical. I am addicted to that sound, it is the best.

I'll be honest, as a 'ler I am a terrible sadist.

I love when a hyperticklish person tries to hold back their reaction...they inevitably end up losing composure and once that dam bursts, *everything* you do to them tickles.

Something else that really makes me happy is the reaction I get when I tickle someone "past" silent laughter. I restrain them and tickle some of their worst areas (preferably with a lighter touch) until they are silent, red-faced and can't take a breath in...then switch to an area that is sensitive to deeper tickling, like the ribs or the inner thighs. The intensity of the harder tickling forces them to breathe again, and when they do the laughter is so uncontrolled and hysterical. I am addicted to that sound, it is the best.

Seems you and I are drawn to similar things in a lee. I've never had the chance to push someone beyond laughter to just silence, but I know what you mean about switching between light tickles for extended periods of time to deeper tickling that gets the louder more hysterical laughter/reactions.

Yes same! I’ve done this once to my wife where I pinned her feet, which are hyper ticklish, tickled her until she started silent laughing, then when I tickled her upper thighs she lit back up with even more uncontrollable laughter! It’s like a lightning bolt haha

I just love having them at my mercy.

I wish there were more videos of women being tickled completely naked. Watching them get tickled when they're fully clothed is boring. I only tickle them completely naked! I like having them totally exposed and VULNERABLE.

Same here!

Wow THIS! I'd be dead. But would probably beg for another session after resurrection.

I’ve mostly been a ‘lee, but when I’ve been on the other side and we’re having fun…

“Tickle me”

of course ! A good ler will always take that and use it . the worst 2 words a lee can say to a sadistic ler are " not there " lol that's an open invitation. Oh that;s your most vulnerable spot ? thanks for telling me :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back