• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How old were you when you joined this forum?

I was 47.
Where did the time go?
I did post quite a bit over at TickleTheater as well.

I think a lot of us, myself included, joined fairly early. I found this through the links section on Magic Tickling back when old sites like SW Tickling and whatnot was still around lol

I wanna say I was like 13/14 when I first joined. That was roughly 20 years ago.

Sheeeeeesh

Probably started lurking 15-20 years ago. That would make me 27-32 then. Goddammit I am now middle aged.

18 but was close to 19.

This was on my old account. I started lurking at the same age.

Joined this forum at 39 back on 04-25-2001. I have a story about how this forum came about but it always seems to be ignored for some reason. My old school buddies know....

peace out,

daddy

Joined this forum at 39 back on 04-25-2001. I have a story about how this forum came about but it always seems to be ignored for some reason. My old school buddies know....

peace out,

daddy

We've known each other for a few years, but I don't remember you ever telling me that story. I'd love to hear it!

I think I was 25? The first I ever joined a tickle site (the german one) I think I was 16 though

21, apparently, but before TMF there was ntcweb -- I was 17 when I was first active there.

Joined in 2005, i was still 49....now i am 66

16, it was a great day when I was able to get onto my parents' AOL account and change the "controls" lol.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back