• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sad News - Dave2112

wanderingpixie2112

TMF Expert
Many of you may remember Dave2112.

He was very much a regular of the TMF some years ago, and was well known for his tickling stories, digital art and the Wild Card Radio show. Some of you may also recall his passion for Star Wars and Rush.

I have the sad duty of informing you all that Dave2112 has passed away.

I am in contact with his ex-wife. All that is known so far is that he passed peacefully in his sleep sometime last Wednesday night. He had been experiencing some health issues in the last few years, especially with his lungs, but no definitive COD as yet.

Whilst I am aware of a fall-out or two, I know many of you regarded him as a dear friend over the years. I'm so sorry to be the bearer of sad news.

I'm still in shock here, but feel free to post or PM with any questions. :( :sadcry:

It's very sad to hear of his passing.

I have fond memories of working with him back in the day. He was an amazing author, artist, and radio host that contributed so much to any community or project that he was involved in. He will be missed.

My deepest sympathies to his friends and family.

Damn. I'm sorry to hear that. :(

Sent from my SM-A025U using Tapatalk

That is heartbreaking.

Thank you for letting us know. I considered Dave a friend. And although we had lost touch these last couple years, I will mourn his loss to the community.

Rest in peace, buddy.

It is truly sorrowful news. He died too young. Rest In Peace, Dave.

This hurts me. Dave2112 was my inspiration to even write stories. His stories were masterpieces. Highly entertaining and very, very good. Whenever I interacted with him, it was always a good time and I always wanted to meet him one day.

RIP Dave2112

Oh, man...

He was one of the first people lite and I met on the Forum. He became a good friend. I wish we'd been able to keep in better touch.

RIP my friend.

R & M

Condolences to his wife and eleven year old son. Must be devastating for them.

Dammit we've lost another good friend. :(

Please give my sympathies to his family Pixie.

RIP Dave.

When I first started posting stories here Dave was one of the first to provide feedback and encouragement which was a huge boost. I miss his stories and his Star Wars fandom.

Gone but not forgotten.

My regrets.

Dave was a significant member of the forum in its early years and one of our moderators. He contributed a lot to the community on many levels.

He will be remembered.

Myriads

My deepest condolences to Dave2112's friends and family. He will be remembered.

Christ. R.I.P., Dave. A great artist with the written word and CGI, and a great person in general who always struck me as a man with a big heart.

I remember him as brilliant and friendly, it's a real shame if he didn't publish seriously. I'm very sorry to hear of his terribly premature passing.

I looked him up, he wrote that Star Wars story with Xizor I read years back. RIP...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Oh my goodness, this is terrible news! :sadcry: May he rest in peace~

His digital art was among the very first I had collected when I got the Internet back in 2000. I never knew him personally nor ever had interacted with him, yet I can tell he was generous as he shared a significant portion of his works for free~

Dave was a moderator when I first joined the staff and a significant TMF contributor in many forms before that. So long since I last spoke to him. My sympathies to his family.

Dave2112 is a pillar of this forum before and an iconic one. He shared a lot of creativity and thoughts... It's really a sad news to hear about his passing. My utmost condolences! :(

I've been away far too long. Finding Dave has passed hurts. A lot.

Most unfortunate. My condolences.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back