• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Detective's Dilemma - Chapter Three (F/FF noncon/sexual/damsel in distress)

ThePurpleQuill

TMF Regular
“Wake up Deputy Romano,” a soothing voice echoes throughout the room, beginning to penetrate her mental fog as Angela is roused from her unexpected slumber. “It’s time to play now.” She can feel a finger caressing her cheek as though she were a child, enticing her awake to discover herself in yet another horrifying position: she is bound across a large mattress, with her wrists and ankles secured to each corner of the bedframe by thick leather cuffs attached to bungee cords, stretching her body taut across its plush surface. Her police uniform has been stripped from her possession, its location completely unknown to her, leaving her in her skimpy bra and panties that leaves nothing to the imagination. Her line of sight is obscured by the delicate form of Headmistress Xena, leaning over the bound law enforcement officer, with her lustful gaze scanning its way over every inch of Angela’s hazelnut flesh as though she were the sumptuous prize she so coveted.

“Isn’t this a sight for sore eyes,” Xena tells her, biting the side of her lip, making Angela turn away in obvious disgust. “I must be the luckiest woman in the world to have you at my disposal, Deputy Romano. What do you think of your new surroundings?” She does not answer, fearing that anything she could say may further trap her in a hellish cycle of manipulation, knowing still that she is not the only one in Xena’s clutches. Through her peripheral vision, Angela is able to make out the bare white walls of the room, different than the one she was in last time, but surely not so far away, given how much effort it must take for a woman of Xena’s stature to transport her from room to room.

“By your welcomed silence, I take it you’re deep in thought right now, wondering just what I have in mind for you here,” Xena tells her, locking eyes with the deputy, as her sensual voice starts to envelop Angela’s senses. Just over the deranged woman’s head, the officer can make out a large television screen mounted upon the ceiling, knowing that it must surely have some purpose towards her impending fate. “Well, after so many wonderful days and weeks spent with your beloved Officer Williams, I ultimately found myself getting bored with the time we were spending together. They’re just no fun in it anymore once all the resistance in them has been dealt with, having spent so long breaking them in. Am I right?” Her nostrils flare at the thought of this deranged woman putting one hand on her lover, as Angela struggles with every ounce of self control she has left to keep from showing how deep Xena’s words are getting underneath her skin.

“I’ll take that as a yes,” Xena tells her, continuing her story with an even more devious smile across her face. “But, she did let me in on just what a catch you were, and let me just say, if there was one thing I walked away with after our usual nine-hour nightly sessions, it was jealousy. You see, I’ve always wanted a deputy of my own to play with, a strong and fierce woman who would love nothing more than to rip my hair out the moment she gets her hands on me, yet has to do everything I say regardless, for one reason or another. So, now that you’re here, all nice and cozy on my bed, you have a choice: submit to me, or else.” Despite such a threat being more than meets the ear, Angela does not speak, merely displaying a smirk of indifference across her cheeks, still defiant to Xena’s influence despite the power she wields over her this very moment.

“Well, I should have known better than to think the Deputy Angela Romano would be able to listen to reason,” Xena moans, turning towards a small dresser nestled in the corner of the room. Approaching the small compartment, she opens the top drawer, reaching into its cavernous space as she reveals a small remote control from its contents. “I don’t know if you’re interested, but I was once on the path to becoming a mechanical engineer, if you could believe that. Oh, it seems so strange of me to think about it now, but I guess time makes fools out of all of us. Why do I tell you this? Well, it might be useful to know in explaining this.” She presses the power button on the remote, turning on the television above Angela, as a picture comes on screen that makes her blood boil instantaneously: it is Tamara of all people, captured on live feed in a most compromising position.

She has been stripped naked, without a scrap of clothing to speak of, her hair draped over her downturned face. Looking closer, Angela can see the poor girl’s chest heaving up and down, with beads of sweat spread across her body that glisten underneath the fluorescent light, telling her she has just been put through the ringer. Seated atop a large wooden device, her wrists are bound high above her head by leather cuffs, while her legs are spread apart at her sides as far as they will go. Several belts bind her at the elbows, knees, and waist, keeping her pressed against the device, ensuring she hasn’t one chance of escape. Looking down at her person, Angela can see a vibrating wand at the bottom of the device, pressed firmly against Tamara’s womanhood, yet at the moment seemingly disengaged. She looks at her bare feet, noting how they are standing straight up, only to see the reason why: large plastic loops sit around her big toes, those which are attached by string to clips placed atop her hardened nipples. To either side of her sit strange looking machinery, those consisting of spinning brushes that are pressed up against both soles of her feet, alluding to the true background their captor holds. She can just hear the faint sounds of whimpers coming from her, a heartbreaking sight as Angela turns back towards her captor for answers.

“Impressive isn’t it?” Xena asks her, prompting a piercing stare to be directed her way, as Angela still remains silent in her presence. “I had it built from my own designs, something that cost quite a pretty penny once everything was said and done. I did have investors, mind you, those who would pay through the nose to see exactly what it could do to the right victim, and your girlfriend just happened to be of the right physical specifications.” Streams of hot air begin going in and out of Angela’s nostrils, truly believing that she could bust out of these restraints at any moment to strangle this woman, yet knowing she may only doom the two of them to an even more extensive fate if she were to fail.

No, if she is going to do anything for the two of them, then she is just going to have to wait for the right moment to do so.

“See this remote?” Xena asks her, showing Angela a smaller remote control taken from her back pocket while she wasn’t looking. “These two buttons here are in full control of those devices placed at her feet, while this little lever here is attached to the vibrator that she has gotten to know very well over the past few hours. What little Tammy lacked upon entering my domain is the exact thing you seem to have an abundance of: self control. Observe.” She presses the two buttons simultaneously, just as Angela hears the sound of churning mechanisms coming from the television screen, a sound Tamara also hears as well.

“Please! Not again! Anything but that!” Tamara calls out, just as the brushes pressed against her soles begin spinning, caressing her tender flesh with their wicked bristles. “Noooooohohohohoho! Nahahahat thahahahat! No owowowowow! Please! Stop them!” She tries her best to resist, but having already been put through the same dastardly fate for an hour beforehand, poor Tamara finds herself unable to keep her feet completely still, finding them flapping forward from time to time, only to have them tug at her hypersensitive nipples. Over and over, she yelps in pain, having to place her feet in the same position as before, only to lose control yet again long enough for the pain to come back. It is this hellish merry-go-round that Angela can no longer watch, breaking her stern silence just to save herself the anguish of seeing Tamara in this torment.

“Please, just stop!” Angela calls out, prompting Xena to look back over to her, a smirk of unbridled delight across her lips. “I’ll do whatever you want! Just stop hurting her!” Turning back towards the television screen, Xena presses both buttons again, watching as the brushes begin whirring to a halt. She can hear Tamara’s gasping breaths over the internal speakers, knowing just how much relief she must be feeling, unaware that such a feeling is all but fleeting.

“Now, that wasn’t so hard, was it?” Xena asks Angela, approaching the bound woman, as she seats herself just to the side of her on the bed. “I’m glad someone around here could listen to reason, even if it were staring her right in the face. Now, so long as you control yourself, she doesn’t have to, and by control yourself, what I really mean is…” In one motion, Xena mounts herself atop the bed, straddling Angela’s waist in between her knees, as she devours the bound cop with her eyes. “...that you give yourself to me.” Angela’s eyes go wide as saucers at the prospect, now realizing just what the deranged woman wants from her: it is her, exactly in the manner she would give herself to Tamara in their moments of intimacy. Her lips purse in disgust, trying to keep composure long enough to find a way out of this mess, and yet coming up with no solutions as to avoid such a fate. Placing her left hand atop Angela’s right cheek, Xena slowly leans in, her lips extending slightly as she prepares to plant one on her captive.

“Bite me, and you can kiss your girlfriend goodbye,” Xena tells her, cupping Angela’s other cheek with her hand, as she moves closer towards her prey. “Now, be gentle, but not too gentle.” Their lips meet, with Angela’s furrowing brows betraying her utmost disgust for what she is being forced to do. However, seeing the image of her lover still on screen, Angela has chosen the path of least resistance solely for her sake, even if it means nursing that tinge of betrayal growing deep inside of her. Her pursed lips do little in keeping out Xena’s tongue, snaking its way past their supple form, caressing them in a manner eerily similar to the manner in which Tamara would make out with her late at night after work. Closing her eyes, Angela forces herself to think about that time, a time when she was nestled in her lover’s arms after a rough collar, her hair being gently stroked out of her eyes as they sat alone in her apartment together before drifting off to sleep. She only hoped this blissful imagery could keep her from inadvertently injuring Xena in any way, knowing her automatic self defense systems could fail her at...

“Rrrrmph!” Angela groans, feeling Xena cupping her right breast with her hand, breaking her out of her fantasy in an instant. Never at any point in their relationship did Tamara ever take such liberty with her body, always asking permission for what she was to do to her next, an intimacy completely lost at the hands of this deranged madwoman, having learned nothing from the time she held Tamara in her clutches.

“Oh don’t be such a bashful young lady,” Xena tells her, having now snaked her hand underneath the fabric of her bra, rubbing the tips of her fingers over Angela’s hardening nipple. “You’ve always wanted to be dominated by another woman, haven’t you?” She gets no answer, as Angela angrily turns her head away, trying not to listen to the woman any longer. “No answer? Let’s see if Tee-Tee can answer for you.” She grasps at the remote control now hanging from her neck, pressing the middle lever that controls the vibrator between Tamara’s legs, turning it to a little over the lowest setting. However, in the heightened state of sensitivity Tamara finds herself in right now, it might as well have been set to maximum.

“Oh God, not again, please!” Tamara exclaims, her toes beginning to twitch, as the strings between them and her nipples start to bounce up and down in response. “I can’t take this anymore...why isn’t anybody listening to me?”

“Just stop!” Angela exclaims, her burning eyes now pleading with their captor, a sense of submission rare to someone in her profession. “You can grope my breasts! What do you want me to say, lady?”

“I’m sorry, but the answer I was looking for was something more along the lines of “oh yes Headmistress, I love being dominated by such a sexy woman like yourself,” Xena mockingly tells her much to Angela’s dismay. “But, if you insist I have my way with these delectable breasts of yours, then I guess I’ll have to take you up on that offer.” She takes her hand, grasping upon the strap in between the cups of Angela’s bra, tearing it off of her person in one fell swoop. Angela’s cheeks blush in a mixture of unbridled rage and embarrassment as her B-cups are revealed to the deranged woman, the cool air hardening her nipples even more so than before.

“Now that’s much better,” Xena says, placing her hands atop Angela’s bare bosom, caressing her darkened nipples in between her fingers, as the proud cop looks away in disgust. “You’re one tough nut to crack, Deputy, exactly the reason why I love having you here. If only your lover would have put up as much of a fight as you are, then she just might have saved you the trouble of filling in for her.” She leans down, licking her lips as she hones in on the officer’s most erogenous zone, as Angela can only observe what she does through her peripheral vision. Dragging the tip of her tongue across the underside of Angela’s right breast, Xena begins to swirl the nimble appendage around her areola, flicking the hardened area from time to time, only to elicit a sudden gasp of indignation from her captive.

“You don’t need to say it Deputy: you’re enjoying this as much as I am,” Xena tells her, not even lifting herself up from her position, being so immersed in her work. “But I think we should make sure you show it on your face. Maybe a smile, perhaps?” She takes the fingertips of her left hand, placing them on the underside of Angela’s right bicep, as Xena begins skittering them down towards her exposed underarm. It takes mere moments for the officer to begin losing composure, trying her best to keep her lips pursed shut, as scattered giggles begin leaking out from her. What dexterity Xena possesses in tantalizing Angela’s ticklish flesh with her right hand, all the while lapping at her left breast cupped in her right hand, a mind-boggling display as far as the law enforcement official is concerned, while being mere child’s play for the experienced amateur dominatrix.

“I don’t think you understood me correctly, Miss Romano,” Xena refers to her, grasping at the remote again, before Angela can even formulate a response. “I said, I want to hear laughter. Isn’t that right, Tamara?” She presses both buttons, turning up the devices at Officer Williams’s feet to half speed, as they once again come whirring back to life. Cupping her hand to her ear, Xena begins mockingly addressing Tamara, all for Angela’s benefit: “I’m sorry Officer Williams, what was that? Speak up so that your little girlfriend here can hear.”

“Noooooooohohohohoooooooooo plehehehehease!” Tamara wails forth, her throat still strained from her previous torments, now having to deal with the brushes and vibrator all at once. For once in her life, Deputy Angela Persephone Romano is truly speechless, having no words to describe the sadistic pleasure their captor is deriving from placing them is such a predicament. She had heard stories of the scum that city cops had to deal with on a daily basis, the depravity, the disregard for human life, a workload Angela could not imagine tackling as her day job. No, such was the reason she took a quiet job in the countryside, part of a small town sheriff’s office, where stomping on blunts confiscated from teenagers was considered battling narcotics, and getting a cat down from a tree branch was the riskiest thing she was usually expected to do. But now here she is, having come face to face with a woman who had not only abducted a woman from a public roadway, but had succeeded in using said woman as bait, ensnaring two more law enforcement officials in the process, all to use them in achieving her twisted sense of pleasure the likes of which could have no end in sight. Now, as far as Angela is concerned, her only option is to make sure she can get out sane enough to tell the tale.

Little did she know that it was only going to get much, much, MUCH worse.

“You know what I think the problem is?” Xena notes, lifting herself once again from the bed. “You’re just so distracted, is all. Let’s get you something else to focus on.” She goes over to the dresser, reaching in as she retrieves a handheld vibrator, one which is both cordless and sporting an interesting attachment the likes of which Angela has never seen. As she once again approaches Angela in her helpless position, twirling the device over her shoulder with a look of delight having become very familiar to her victim, she gives the cop yet another ultimatum:

“Tell you what there little copper: once I dispose of this last little undergarment here, I’m going to release one of your hands, giving you the ability to take this most favorite toy of mine and set it right up against your sex. While I continue to have fun with this voluptuous body of yours, you’re going to stimulate yourself to orgasm, all the while I get to have a front row seat to the proud police officer pleasure herself in my domain. You’re going to have to really concentrate too, else you might lose focus, and have to start all over again. Why are you going to voluntarily do what I tell you to, you ask? Because, if you want to save your girlfriend there even a minute of torture she has left in that device of mine, then you are going to endure every last second of your own. Now, are you going to be a good girl, and do as I say, or am I going to have to revisit little Tee-Tee up there to convince you otherwise?” A moment of pause follows suit, as Angela looks past her captor to see her lover in the throes of ticklish suffering, her twitching toes just moments away from failing her for good, with the sensitivity of Tamara’s nipples well known to Angela as she laments the corrections officer going through another moment of such torments. She does not say a word, merely nodding her head in confirmation, the only thing left in the world Angela can think to do, given she has but one option set before her.

Such a response from the captured cop is met with a smirk of approval, as Xena carefully prepares her for her coming fate: she leans downward, taking the side of Angela’s panties in her teeth, as she tears then at the seams, doing the same unto the other side as she reveals the officer’s newly shaved womanhood, making her blush with such intimate attention being given to her vagina outside the doctor’s office. Tossing them into the corner of the room, she takes the vibrator in hand, turning it to its lowest setting as she wraps around Angela towards her left hand. Undoing the cuff in one motion, Xena sets the vibrator in the deputy’s possession, guiding it towards her sex, as Angela gives off a slight moan confirming her forced pleasure.

“That’s a good girl,” Xena tells her, stroking her cheek with her palm, as she once again begins to seduce her senses. “Just close your eyes, and relax darling. I only want you to think about that delicious orgasm waiting for you on the other side.” She does as she is told, gently closing her eyes as she begins rubbing the vibrating head across her uncovered womanhood, feeling the blood begin to flow towards her genitals to her relief. In this position, Angela finds it that much to displace her body from this horrid place, imagining that she is still in her apartment, on the receiving end of her lover’s attentive affection, as she slides further and further towards…

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!” Her peace is suddenly broken by a horrendous sensation, thrusting her eyes open to reveal the sight of Xena, kneeling at the end of the bed, scraping a pair of hairbrushes across her tenderly exposed soles. Little could Angela have imagined such cruelty, as what little progress she had made towards climax was all but decimated in the blink of an eye, making her lament just how long it will be before she even gets close to a break, let alone a full orgasm.

“I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?” Xena mockingly asks her, licking her upper lip as she takes in the sight of Angela’s delicious size seven feet right in front of her eyes, their angelic form having teased her since the moment she stripped the boots and socks off her unconscious body. “”Let’s up the stakes, shall we? I’m sure with a little motivation you’ll be rocking and rolling in no time.” Reaching for her remote, Xena turns up all settings to maximum, as Tamara’s moans turn to cries from her televised perch, the brushes and vibrator now ravaging her hypersensitive body, as her toes begin tugging against the clips attached to her nipples.

“Let’s not waste anymore time, Deputy Romano,” Xena tells her captive, seeing that vacant look of terror scrawled across her face, as the extent of her sadistic intent is laid bare for the first time. “Remember: she doesn’t rest until you reach climax, no matter how long it takes.” Just how long it would take, Angela could scarcely imagine, only hoping for dear life that her libido would somehow kick into overdrive to save her lover from her fate, but more importantly, save herself from the same. But, unfortunately for her, such would not be the case, as Xena’s awareness of the deputy’s prudence ensured a lengthy bout of edging, all prolonged by the ravenous tickling of her bare foot bottoms at the hands of a true tickle sadist. Had it not been the brushes attacking her flailing toes from time to time, or the verbal taunting her captor inflicted relentlessly upon her, then it would have been the sight of Tamara’s suffering through it all that finally broke the cop’s stalwart resolve, as Angela’s earth shattering orgasm was accompanied by a flood of tears streaming down her cheeks, having finally been pushed far past her mental breakpoint through the onslaught of physiological and psychological suffering inflicted upon her. By Xena’s estimate, having kept time by a clock on the wall in front of her, achieving that single orgasm took Angela seventy-six minutes, the longest any of her victims had ever endured before breaking down like that.

But they eventually break. They always do.

Oh what a fabulous story. Great plot, great characters and superbly written. Can't wait for part 4 and more.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back