• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK producer that would consider filming with my wife

coupletkl

TMF Poster
As above. My wife and I have recently dabbled with filming our sessions and I mentioned the idea of something a little more professional. Especially when it comes to the filming angles/editing.

She is excited and onboard with the idea but just need to find someone to film it. I did message UKTickling but didn’t get a reply and wondered if he wasn’t really interested in something like that.

Are there any other Uk producers about these days?

Link to the thread from our last session - http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?337602-Wife-Tickle-Tortured

I would try turtleboy again.
He is a very genuine guy, and totally above board..
His set up is great and his word is his honour, which you can't say about everyone you meet in this game .
I'd send him a little demo and a couple of pictures ..
You'll at least get some direction from him if not a session.

I've sent you a msg 😊

As above. My wife and I have recently dabbled with filming our sessions and I mentioned the idea of something a little more professional. Especially when it comes to the filming angles/editing.

She is excited and onboard with the idea but just need to find someone to film it. I did message UKTickling but didn’t get a reply and wondered if he wasn’t really interested in something like that.

Are there any other Uk producers about these days?

Link to the thread from our last session - http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?337602-Wife-Tickle-Tortured

I did ping him a PM through here, and few days later via email. I don’t want to come across like I’m hassling him! Am I right in thinking at some point in the past you did a session with him?

I've sent you a msg 😊

I did reply. We would be interested in doing a session with you but wondered if you had filmed anything tickling related before and had any examples of your work? Turtleboy obviously has a lot of examples of what he has filmed out there for my wife to see.

Bumping this again. We are still looking for a producer. Not just UK, would consider europe too

Bumping this again. Seriously looking for a session with a pro producer. Wife would prefer to be tickled by a female, so might include hiring a model.

Bumping this again. Seriously looking for a session with a pro producer. Wife would prefer to be tickled by a female, so might include hiring a model.

Producer here, not in the UK or Europe.

Are you footing the bill for this? If not, you're basically asking a producer to either work for free or to put up an expense for - most likely - no gain. That may be why you haven't gotten a response from anyone, especially if your wife doesn't look like a model. And if you are, you might want to state that up front (if you aren't already), because as it stands I'm not getting that vibe here. Producers in general aren't simply "hired ticklers" who you can commission for a session. We're here to film something that we can market.

Just a thought,
Arch

I'd do it if I were closer. If you ever visit the states, drop me a line.

-Q.

Guys… UK Tickling doesn’t shoot with amateurs or tickle kinksters. Only the finest of supermodels. I thought this was common knowledge.

I’m somewhat connected to “the industry” and open to tickling women now (within reason) if you’re still looking for someone to shoot with.

Guys… UK Tickling doesn’t shoot with amateurs or tickle kinksters. Only the finest of supermodels. I thought this was common knowledge.

I’m somewhat connected to “the industry” and open to tickling women now (within reason) if you’re still looking for someone to shoot with.

Definitely interested. How best to contact you, you seem to have PM's disabled.

I am actually more than happy to work with amateurs. I shoot quite a lot of people without modelling experience, especially friends (sometimes even family members) of existing models and they are often great to work with. I have a model bringing her bestie next month in fact, as well as Cherry bringing her mum! If I'm shooting content for my site though, amateurs do need to be suitable - this includes being happy with videos going online, having face on camera, signing a model release etc.

In this case, I think the poster is looking to film more of a private session. As Solemates pointed out, this isn't generally what producers are looking to do, but I'm happy to look at it if the circumstances are right. I have filmed and produced couples' private tickle vids in the past for a small fee and don't mind looking at it again.

Re: the above case, we did actually speak by email a few times last year. The problem is that his wife indicated she would like to be tickled by one, or ideally two females. Obviously, for me this would mean hiring a couple of models and as I explained, it would get very costly - even if I were to charge a minimum amount for shooting and editing. It would also take a lot of organising. I recommended they seek out a domme with her own dungeon since they are geared up to this type of scenario anyway and would likely be able to find another female fairly easily. I've also said that I'm happy to film him tickling her, or he and myself. That's basically where we left it.

I am actually more than happy to work with amateurs. I shoot quite a lot of people without modelling experience, especially friends (sometimes even family members) of existing models and they are often great to work with. I have a model bringing her bestie next month in fact, as well as Cherry bringing her mum! If I'm shooting content for my site though, amateurs do need to be suitable - this includes being happy with videos going online, having face on camera, signing a model release etc.

That makes sense. However, I am confused about one thing: if models always have to show their faces, how come Lou In Heels wore a balaclava at one point? Just curious.

Definitely interested. How best to contact you, you seem to have PM's disabled.

The best way is OnlyFans, Twitter or FetLife. I don’t check the TMF very often, and yes I have disabled PMs due to past harassment through the site. P.S. I do expect money for this arrangement.

That makes sense. However, I am confused about one thing: if models always have to show their faces, how come Lou In Heels wore a balaclava at one point? Just curious.

There are always exceptions. In Lou's case, she was already an established foot model with her own fan following. She did actually shoot unmasked for me the first time around even though she didn't show her face in her own content. Unfortunately she had a lot of problems with her private customs and videos of sessions etc getting leaked so she won't show her face anywhere now. It's a shame as she is far more popular unmasked.

There are always exceptions. In Lou's case, she was already an established foot model with her own fan following. She did actually shoot unmasked for me the first time around even though she didn't show her face in her own content. Unfortunately she had a lot of problems with her private customs and videos of sessions etc getting leaked so she won't show her face anywhere now. It's a shame as she is far more popular unmasked.

I see… Obviously you can both do what you want, and I’m not trying to tell anyone what to do etc. but if she’s already shown her face then surely it seems a bit pointless to hide it now? My thought process is that as soon as a model shows their face once, then they’re no longer a faceless model because of course the content with face in it is going to spread like wildfire.

I see… Obviously you can both do what you want, and I’m not trying to tell anyone what to do etc. but if she’s already shown her face then surely it seems a bit pointless to hide it now? My thought process is that as soon as a model shows their face once, then they’re no longer a faceless model because of course the content with face in it is going to spread like wildfire.

Maybe, but it's just how she feels. She wasn't so concerned about it when she started out but has stopped showing her face altogether since her clips from sessions etc started leaking and it caused her problems. I mostly shoot customs with her anyway so not really a big deal for me. I also removed her earlier clips as a courtesy.

In this case, I think the poster is looking to film more of a private session. As Solemates pointed out, this isn't generally what producers are looking to do, but I'm happy to look at it if the circumstances are right. I have filmed and produced couples' private tickle vids in the past for a small fee and don't mind looking at it again.

Re: the above case, we did actually speak by email a few times last year. The problem is that his wife indicated she would like to be tickled by one, or ideally two females. Obviously, for me this would mean hiring a couple of models and as I explained, it would get very costly - even if I were to charge a minimum amount for shooting and editing. It would also take a lot of organising. I recommended they seek out a domme with her own dungeon since they are geared up to this type of scenario anyway and would likely be able to find another female fairly easily. I've also said that I'm happy to film him tickling her, or he and myself. That's basically where we left it.

This is an accurate account of our conversation. Unfortunately it just didn't work with turtleboy's schedule/the logistics of the session would have been difficult. My wife is unfortunately not comfortable being tickled by another guy, and im looking for someone other than me to tickle her.

RE payment, to all comments on here, of course I would expect to pay for a session that you have no way of making profit from. Sorry, I assumed that was a given, but probably should have been clearer.

You

I did message UKTickling but didn’t get a reply and wondered if he wasn’t really interested in something like that.

Also you

This is an accurate account of our conversation.

I smell shenanigans. You want to clarify this?

RE payment, to all comments on here, of course I would expect to pay for a session that you have no way of making profit from. Sorry, I assumed that was a given, but probably should have been clearer.

No, it absolutely is not a given. As a producer, we get all sorts of "do you want to tickle my wife/girlfriend/whatever?" E-mails and very often, there is no "wife/girlfriend/whatever", just some dude who wants us to type out a lengthy account of what we "would" do to her, who promptly disappears. I also note that, given turtleboy's account of your conversation, as soon as he mentioned money... you ghosted.

Just saying, this doesn't pass my smell test.

No, it absolutely is not a given. As a producer, we get all sorts of "do you want to tickle my wife/girlfriend/whatever?" E-mails and very often, there is no "wife/girlfriend/whatever", just some dude who wants us to type out a lengthy account of what we "would" do to her, who promptly disappears. I also note that, given turtleboy's account of your conversation, as soon as he mentioned money... you ghosted.

This is so true. Even now that I’ve somewhat gotten started after working with three separate producers, I still get countless messages from anonymous accounts expecting me to shoot and/or session with them for free, and to cover all the travel/hotel expenses myself. Just yesterday I had someone on Twitter “enquire” about working with me, but of course they said nothing about rates and instead tried to bait me into writing a whole bunch of wank fodder. They did try to backpedal and say “no no I’ll totally pay, you’re just being paranoid” but I digress. Sadly this is all too common.

You

Also you

Just to clarify, that was posted just before I'd replied to him so no shenanigans there. I know exactly what you mean with the: "what would you do to my wife?" type of emails. They're right up there with the: "I'm an actual female who would love to be a tickle model, please send me all the details of how you would torture me!" They're creepy and tedious as hell. From talking to coupletkl, I don't believe that he falls into this category, however. He is legit and they are genuinely looking to set up a session - it just didn't work for my situation.

You

Also you

Check the dates buddy. A long time has passed between the two messages, during that time, an email exchange happened with turtleboy. Not entirely sure what your issue is, especially as you are thousands of miles away and bring absolutely nothing to this conversation.

Not being a producer myself, I had no idea this was the case. I have clarified.

especially if your wife doesn't look like a model. And if you are, you might want to state that up front (if you aren't already), because as it stands I'm not getting that vibe here.

Also, want to clarify this? Not that what my wife looks like has anything to do with you, but are you saying you don't work with anyone you don't personally find attractive?

You know what. Actually. I've looked through your post history and your posts are consistently argumentative. I'm done engaging with you.

Not entirely sure what your issue is, especially as you are thousands of miles away and bring absolutely nothing to this conversation.

My "issue" is that your posts didn't jibe with me. I asked you for clarification. Both you and turtleboy provided it. I'm good. What I "bring to this conversation" is the reminder that it's difficult to negotiate this kind of gig with a producer precisely because of all the time-wasting bullshit that I, TB, and Jezebel Lee mentioned. Your posts sounded hinky to me and I thought it prudent to mention that that might be why you're not getting the responses you're hoping for from producers. I don't have to live in the UK to point out that without further information, this doesn't sound like a good deal on the producer's end.

Also, want to clarify this? Not that what my wife looks like has anything to do with you, but are you saying you don't work with anyone you don't personally find attractive?

No. I've worked with models twice my age and in some cases, twice my weight. I discriminate less than other producers, if the grumbling I hear on the forums is anything to go by, especially regarding women of color.

That said, producers as a whole have to consider whether or not what you're bringing to the table is going to benefit their business. We don't, as was previously stated, generally do private sessions, so if someone contacts us offering to bring us a potential model we're going to have to see if she's the kind of person that would sell to our audience. Without actually being able to see the person in question, whether it's your wife or some random chick standing on a streetcorner, it's not too much of a stretch to speculate that the odds of a woman who is model-tier attractive will be more appealing to buyers than one who is not, unless that particular producer has seen some success in catering to niches. That's just the nature of this business. If it were otherwise, you'd see more amateurs or out-of-the-ordinary people doing it. All those dudes here on the forums who say "I don't care what she looks like, as long as she's ticklish" are talking out of their asses. They don't buy videos.

All I was doing was saying that unless you're compensating the producer for their time, which is highly unusual, then they'd have to treat it as any other casting call, and evaluate whether the model is worth the expense of being compensated for a shoot, because for them, it would be a shoot. If, for example, Jezebel was correct and TB only worked with "supermodels", he might pass on somebody who was extremely overweight, for example. He doesn't. He wouldn't. Other producers might feel differently. It is what it is.

One of my models legit has an eating disorder because this industry as a whole is brutal. I don't make the rules, but I don't sugarcoat them, either.

Last edited:
Wow. Didn't check this thread for half a day, and it went from relatively normal to what seems to be a lot of passive aggressive undertones. Anyway, I can't even really think of any UK Tickling companies besides UKTickling. If they wont do it, and Turtleboy is busy, you might be outta luck, mate. Might be better off just looking for a female dom or two to tickle and be tickled by your wife and handle the filming yourself, as someone else in this thread said. Sorry. If you were over here in the US, im sure you'd have much better luck. Darn country is crawling with Tickling studios. As far as I know there's at least two major producers in my own state, Pennsylvania.

But I wish you luck!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back