• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling without a foot fetish?

TucsonLer

There is a ton of overlap between tickle fetishes and foot fetishes. It's obvious why but who out there just likes tickling in general without being obsessed with feet? Don't get me wrong, I love feet. But no more so than any other part of the female body. I actually prefer tickling armpits, ribs, thighs. It's the squirming that really gets me excited.

I'm the same. Beyond them being a prime tickle spot I don't have any specific interest in feet or any other body part.

My only fetish is foot tickling. It's all I get off to (aside from real life sex - which it's been a while for me on that end of things). I don't have a general foot fetish though unless you consider foot tickling being part of it? Some consider it a foot fetish and some don't.

Feet ARE my only thing and all that, but only in regards to tickle torturing them. Have no interest or turn on in sucking (YUCK!), smelling (YUCK!), getting kicked in the balls by (OUCH!) or anything else with feet.

There is a ton of overlap between tickle fetishes and foot fetishes. It's obvious why but who out there just likes tickling in general without being obsessed with feet? Don't get me wrong, I love feet. But no more so than any other part of the female body. I actually prefer tickling armpits, ribs, thighs. It's the squirming that really gets me excited.

I have both, but have noticed my foot thing has declined over the past few years, so tickling (everywhere) is #1. I appreciate a well-groomed foot like I appreciate well-groomed hands, hair, etc.

Oh…. And go Devils! 🔱

I like both but I think tickling feet a little more. When I see pretty feet, bare or nyloned I want to tickle them.

To me, feet are interesting as a body part vulnerable to tickling. And as a body part that is mainly remains hidden or stands on the ground. Outside of tickling feet aren't really that interesting, I guess.

Foot fetish, no. Tickling fetish, yes.

I like both but I think tickling feet a little more. When I see pretty feet, bare or nyloned I want to tickle them.

I'm with you 100% there. Feet are where I got my start with tickling at a very young age. And back then, almost every female wore nylons.

I'm mostly in it for upper body tickling.(as the vast majority is far more ticklish up top than on the feet)... But Wherever, whenever is fine by me..... Feet are just another tickling opportunity.... But I can suck toe with the greatest of em when called upon to do so.

I prefer upper-body ticking; in general, I find feet a bit off-putting.

back then, almost every female wore nylons

^This was key for me too. I started with a tickling fetish only, from a very young age. No special interest in feet at first. But I ALWAYS loved girls in nylons. (Also leotards.)

Over the years, I came to find female feet more and more attractive. It likely developed from association with those in especially hot tickle experiences and clips. Gradually, my brain rewired to view feet as a sexual part of a girl, like her boobs, butt, and legs.

A glimpse of soft, sexy little soles (especially in sheer nylon) all but short-circuits me. I still instantly want to tickle. The difference is now I also may want to lick.

My primary interest is in tickling and getting ticked, not so much feet. I like tickling feet, if they're really ticklish, and like having my feet tickled but don't find anything particularly appealing about feet themselves apart from their tendency to be ticklish.

Mostly upper body for me. You're into whatever you're into, but here are a few things about this for me:

1.) With upper body, the festish aspect is more covert.
If you're on a date, or flirting with someone, you can give her a quick index finger poke in the side, without her necessarily thinking "this guy has a fetish." This can present a whole big explanation or admission that you may not be ready to give anyone generally, or give that person specifically. It provides a lower bar of a gateway for engaging with many normies, who think of side or belly tickling as mainstream flirting -- but who would think of a "please take off your shoes" request as pervy or weird.

2.) The upper body usually doesn't require removal of armor.
Yes, there are times by the pool or at the beach, etc., where people don't wear shoes, but generally the midriff is far more often accessible without requiring prep work. So if you've already been physical with someone, the surprise attack factor is different.

3.) Midriffs don't usually have dirtiness or smelliness problems.
Self-explanatory.

Again, people don't choose what turns them on. But presuming you like both, I see these practical advantages to upper body fun.

Mostly upper body for me. You're into whatever you're into, but here are a few things about this for me:

1.) With upper body, the festish aspect is more covert.
If you're on a date, or flirting with someone, you can give her a quick index finger poke in the side, without her necessarily thinking "this guy has a fetish." This can present a whole big explanation or admission that you may not be ready to give anyone generally, or give that person specifically. It provides a lower bar of a gateway for engaging with many normies, who think of side or belly tickling as mainstream flirting -- but who would think of a "please take off your shoes" request as pervy or weird.

2.) The upper body usually doesn't require removal of armor.
Yes, there are times by the pool or at the beach, etc., where people don't wear shoes, but generally the midriff is far more often accessible without requiring prep work. So if you've already been physical with someone, the surprise attack factor is different.

3.) Midriffs don't usually have dirtiness or smelliness problems.
Self-explanatory.

Again, people don't choose what turns them on. But presuming you like both, I see these practical advantages to upper body fun.
Well stated.

Funny enough, I used to be grossed out by feet until I found out tickling communities existed. I became indifferent towards feet on their own as I got more exposed to seeing them all the time. Although, my partner has gotten me more interested in foot tickling.

Classmates' shoe play and teasing started me on the road trip to love feet. I still go crazy if I catch a peek at a cute girl teasing using her feet. Tickling came a little later in life, I didn't understand it until my teens. Now being the lee and sometimes ler with sexual arousal and intercourse are my main drive. However, I'll always have my love of everything regarding a beautiful woman's feet as my core fetish.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back