• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Coming soon!! The Deputy & the Outlaw: Justice preview trailer (with pictures!!!)

primetime

Verified
Hello my wonderful fans of the recent "Deputy's Universe" saga. I am back with a new series to follow up the Deputy and the Outlaw: Reunited series. If you recall, there was a cliffhanger at the end of that saga and now it is time to release the final series of that specific storyline. I really wanted to mimic the Marvel Comics Universe style by having an epic 2 part conclusion like "Infinity War" and "Endgame". This series is the "Endgame" of the storyline I first started summer 2021. Part 1 will debut on February 18, 2022 and a new part on every Friday after that. It is approximately 11-12 chapters long and I hope you truly enjoy it.

I want to let all of you fans know just how much I appreciate your comments and energy to this saga. I know for some of you, this series has been really exciting and I love your dedication to these characters. I hope you find the conclusion to the storyline just as entertaining. It brings me great joy to write this saga, and even more happiness when I see your comments. I am humbled by your love of the story and I hope this last series gives you satisfaction.

I do want to introduce a returning character to the saga as she has a role in the saga. She returns from the introduction series of Bessie. It is none other than the daughter of Gloria, Phoebe Wellington! I just wanted to have a picture done for her as well:

PHOEBE-WEB FRIENDLY[8425].png

What her role is, well, you just have to read and find out! haha It could be a large role, it could be a small role. I will say she is a part of how this story concludes. (You know I like to tease...)

And now, here is the "trailer" to this new series The Deputy & The Outlaw: Justice. It is a short and sweet trailer. It is to gear you up for the new series. I do highly recommend listening to the theme song of this series:

PM Dawn "I'd die without you" https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=p5JPT1mmlUw

Trailer:

The Deputy & The Outlaw Justice preview trailer​

It was a bright morning, and everything was right. Two women were together, and it was a special time. They managed to put an end to a hidden sex trafficking ring in the coastal California town of Santa Selena. After enduring horrific tickle torture themselves, they managed to escape and even got revenge on the massive, physical, Russian bounty hunter Helga. Gloria Wellington and Priscilla Montenegro were on the run. They freed many innocent women from the destiny of becoming sex slaves, including the Elu tribal princess, Cheyenne. These two women got to reap some honors as they brought Cheyenne back home and then they left to begin their mission. They had to find the ring leaders of that criminal operation and during the night, they let their passion for one another finally come out. Love flowed between them and the tickling, teasing and passionate love making was something that neither woman would forget for the rest of their lives. It was an absolute perfect moment. Both women were at peace. Until…..tragedy struck!

POSTER (JUST TITLE)-FULL RES.jpg

Deputy Darby Reeves was struck by a would-be assassin’s bullet and laid wounded on the floor of their hotel room. Her companion, the notorious outlaw La Diabla was absolutely stunned by this turn of events after such a memorable night. This was a deep pain as she opened her heart to the Deputy. As her lover lay wounded on the floor, she wondered if this was the absolute worst moment of her life. She prayed that Darby would survive this moment. La Diabla then made a resolution to herself. No matter what happens to sweet Darby, she was going to get her revenge on the perpetrators and make them pay for their crimes. She vowed that they would be brought to…….

JUSTICE​

What will become of Darby? Who shot her? Will Priscilla and Gloria finally get the justice they deserve, or will they prevail?? All of these questions will be answered in the upcoming story series finale:

The Deputy and the Outlaw: Justice

I am excited to bring this to all of you fans. I look forward to the release! I hope you are too.

Please more Helga in this story, I coukdnt get enough of her enduring some tickle torture, definitely want more of that strong muscular woman humbled by tickling

I'm in absolute awe of the effort you put in this. It's your magnum opus.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back