• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Name some tickle games to play

TheBKtickler

TMF Expert
So I have a model coming in town this week and I am shooting with. And she wants to play some tickle games. I already have a few games in mind. But I need more ideas. What tickle games do you like to play when you tickle somebody ?

My fav game to pull on ticklees is what I call the "blueberry game". For that one I'll start by placing a blueberry between a couple of the lady's toes. Then I'll tell her, "Don't drop it, don't squish it!"

If she wiggles her toes, the berry will fall out. But if she scrunches her toes, the berry will get squished! Then of course I'll start tickling her feet slowly..

Right at the point where she's at the edge, I'll stop tickling. Then I reach into the package of berries and place a 2nd one between her other toes.. Repeat until there are berries between ALL her toes.. During this game...if she drops or squishes any berries, she gets a 30sec (or however long she can tolerate) high-intensity tickle penalty haha!

Other games I'll do are the "guess the letter" game where I'll trace a number or letter on various tickle spots of her body and she has to guess which number or letter it was. (great when combined with the Blueberry Game)

If I really want to drive the ticklee nuts, I'll give her mixed signals where I might tickle her sides with one hand while making her guess letters that are being traced in her armpit! Of course during all this I'll keep an eye on her feet (which *still* have berries between her toes). If at any time she drops or squishes a berry, she gets tickle penalties!
4145ff906bd7d75cc3b749c3596fac63.jpg

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back