• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hitatachi and Tickling

GirlWhoLikes2Laugh

4th Level Orange Feather
This thread is primarily for women but anyone can answer. I have been tied and tickled while someone was using a Hitatchi on my pussy. Has this been done to anyone or are you the one holding the Hitatchi? I really loved it, I think I was close to an orgasm. It did turn me on.

Hubby uses a Hitachi on my pussy as well as other areas. It drives me wild but gives me super orgasms.

I have used it on a willing lady a few years back, it was beautiful watching her laugh and erupt with pleasure, nothing like conflicting feelings to end an evening &#55357;&#56833;

A few years ago, I bought a battery powered version of the same thing (don't Hitachi's usually have power cords?).

My preferred technique isn't tickling and vibrating simultaneously, but rather one at a time. I prefer the two different reactions to be in pure form, rather than infiltrating each other. I know some people like mixing these things, but I've never understood that. To me, doing both waters down both feelings.

And not to sound like I'm bragging, because it's not every woman or every time (and after all, the device does much of the work), but yes I've had women cum extremely hard this way. In one case after it was over, her legs were still so visibly tremoring that she could barely stand up. She literally looked physically unstable.

Often done this with very firmly bound partners as a part of forced orgasm/tickling play.

The idea is pretty simple, put the partner in a nice solid bondage, then using bondage tape, place and secure the Hitachi where it will do it's job, and then turn it on, and enjoy watching a few forced orgasms until the partner begs for it to stop, at which point one turns it off, and starts in on the tickling. Which one continues with non stop until said partner begs for it so stop and go back to the orgasms.

Always a fun way to pass an hour or two.

Myriads

The Hitachi always works great with nearly every woman I have had sessions with. Myriads description fits pretty much how I have used it in a tickling situation...but for just plain sexual fun it is always a bonus for the ladies. It works on us guys as well...just sayin'

peace out,

daddy

I am a huge fan!!! Totally underrated as a way to torment male lees as well btw. I’m a fan of edging and post O tickling so the hitachi is the perfect tool.

I like to get my lady tied up. Arms over head, legs together, ankles tied. Then I rest the Hitachi between her legs with the vibrator’s head (?) on her crotch. Not exactly on the pussy. Then, I reverse straddle her, sitting on and therefore pressing down the vibrator. Then I lay sown on her legs w/ my abdomen while I tickle and nibble her feet and toes. This stimulates her whilst giving my junk a buzz. I normally prefer her blindfolded, but in this case I like to let her look down and taunt her with my bare feet just out of reach if her nails. Her wails and moans of helpless anguish are exquisite.

This thread is primarily for women but anyone can answer. I have been tied and tickled while someone was using a Hitatchi on my pussy. Has this been done to anyone or are you the one holding the Hitatchi? I really loved it, I think I was close to an orgasm. It did turn me on.

You think you were close to an orgasm?? I've used a Hitachi several times on several different gals , and not only did ALL of them cum, but most of them squirted all over the place.

You think you were close to an orgasm?? I've used a Hitachi several times on several different gals , and not only did ALL of them cum, but most of them squirted all over the place.

Well I was close to an orgasm but I think I didn't leave it on long enough for me to squirt. Everybody's different.

I've had ticklers use them on me in the past and they do tend to bring a sexy tickling aspect with them. I do like edge play with my tickle torture so it's an ideal marriage or two lovely things hehehehe

I've had ticklers use them on me in the past and they do tend to bring a sexy tickling aspect with them. I do like edge play with my tickle torture so it's an ideal marriage or two lovely things hehehehe

I agree whole heartedly

Love it so much that we bought two! For our M/ff tickle sessions. One is in her drawer…and the other is in its box! 44154EA2-7EA7-40CD-ACE8-2DD13CD834F2.jpeg

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back