• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Deputy and The Outlaw: Justice Part 1 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Ok fans, the wait is finally over!! The conclusion to my overall story arc is here for the characters in my "Deputy's Universe". For those of you familiar with MCU movies, think of this series as "Endgame". It will be approximately 11-12 chapters longs. I wanted to write a fitting conclusion to the story arc where we saw Darby, La Diabla and friends endure some of the worst tickle torture they have even experienced. There were moments of triumph, and moments of terror. Then, there was a cliffhanger at the end (My version of Thanos' snap) of the Reunited series where a major character's life is in the balance. I will not keep you waiting on that character's fate. The first part of this chapter is story driven as we set the scene. Before we start, let me tell you how much I appreciate every single comment ever made on my stories. All of you have given me the motivation to even try something like this and fueled me to continue. Some of you do not post much on the forum, but you took the time to let me know you are enjoying the stories. That means the world to me. You can also vote for the series in the Golden Feather awards if you so choose. I hope you find this series just as entertaining. It does contain some tickle torture, some playful tickling, some erotic tickling, everything. I tried to get everything in there, and there is even a surprise scene in there. So, enjoy the story, enjoy the tickling, enjoy the soundtrack music. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you: The Deputy & The Outlaw: Justice

PART 1

It was an overcast day and a lone figure sat atop a small hill looking down towards the field below. The figure saw a group of people standing around an area of land and took a deep breath. The moment was very hard for this person as they looked at the people below. There was a couple standing there, a very tall man who wore a white cowboy hat, a black suit with black cowboy boots. Next to him stood a woman who had red hair, her face covered with a black veil. They were standing side by side, and their heads were bowed. There was a minister standing before them and behind the couple, there was a large contingent of people. Several of them appeared to be members of law enforcement, with their shiny badges, and all wearing black suits with their cowboy hats. Behind them stood several people, men and women and everyone had their head bowed. Between the minister and the couple, there was a casket. It was adorned with many flowers and was raised off the ground a little. Behind the minister was a deep hole that was freshly dug. The minister was giving the last rites and sadness washed over the crowd. The figure on top of the hill felt an incredible amount of sadness as they were witnessing a funeral. The figure looked to the heavens and let the tears fall. That figure was La Diabla.

The notorious outlaw watched as a funeral was taking place and she figured that couple were the parents of someone she deeply cared about. Someone she really started to develop deep feelings for. The more she thought about what was taking place, the worse she felt. She could see many sheriffs and deputies in the crowd along with some folks from the town of Plotsville. They were all mourning the loss of their hero. Deputy Darby Reeves. She could hear the agony in their tears, and she tried to hold back her own tears. She balled up her fists and the pain in her own heart was too great. La Diabla has seen people she knew die before; this was not new to her. The difference is the others she saw die, were members of El Guapo’s gang, and as much as she felt a sadness with their deaths, this was different. This one hurt her deeply as she opened her heart to Darby. Now, she was gone. She took off her hat and lowered her head. The pain was too great.

The minister finished the last rites and now a group of pall bearers moved towards the casket. In perfect coordination, they lifted the casket and carried it over towards the grave. Sheriff Dickerson then had the men lay the casket into the ground and after they were finished, another group then performed the 21 gun salute. A folded American flag was then presented to Darby’s parents by Sheriff Dickerson and then the ceremony ended. The parents walked over to the grave, knelt down one final time to say goodbye to their daughter.

La Diabla saw this and let the tears flow out. It hurt her that she could not join the procession and say goodbye to a woman she adored since she was still a wanted fugitive. She stayed on that small hill, distant from the ceremony and just watched everything that happened. She never felt pain like this before. She witnessed everyone leaving, and even saw the workers now shoveling dirt on top of the casket. Once they were finished, La Diabla waited for them to leave so she could walk down to the gravesite. Every step she took was very heavy and the closer she got, the more her heart hurt. This was the hardest walk she ever had to do. It took a while, but once she made it to the grave, her knees got weak, and she fell to her knees. She was overcome with grief and tears continued to fall down her face. Her head bowed, and after gathering herself, she slowly lifted her head. It was time to say goodbye to a woman she felt love for. Her eyes then looked at the gravestone and read the inscription:

“HERE LIES CHIEF DEPUTY DARBISET MARGARET REEVES. Born 1863 - Died 1888. Heaven now has a defender for truth and justice”

La Diabla cried hard as she read the inscription. The pain she was feeling was indescribable. She then looked up at the heavens and screamed “WHY??!!! WHY??!!” as tears streak down her face. Then, she snapped out of her trance! She looked around and realized she was in a room. She then realized she was in a hospital waiting room. She could feel her heart racing as she remembered what she was thinking about. She could still feel the pain over her daydream, and she felt the sadness. Now, it was starting to all come back into focus for her. Now, her mind started to recall the events of the morning.

La Diabla woke up this morning feeling extraordinarily happy. Next to her in bed was the beautiful Darby Reeves. They had an intense and passionate sexual encounter the night before. She felt completely at peace and the entire encounter was surreal. They both survived a horrendous ordeal in a cavern, as they were captured, and tickle tortured by Priscilla Montenegro and Gloria Wellington who operated a human trafficking sex ring. Both women were brutally tickled and completely humiliated by those women and their henchwoman, a large Russian woman named Helga. La Diabla in particular suffered intensely as she surrendered her will to Priscilla after being tickled tortured and had some kind of cream applied to her body that produced the most horrendous itching feeling. Her body was ravaged and despite every ounce of strength she had, she succumbed her own will to her tormentor. This completely broke her mind as she never done that in her life. She lost fights before but was never dominated and forced to admit someone else was her superior.

It was her time with Darby in a cell that she started to really grow feelings for her. She was completely vulnerable in her emotions and Darby was the one person that helped comfort her and give her confidence in herself. In her greatest need, Darby was there for her. For someone like La Diabla, showing weakness and vulnerability was something she just did not do. That encounter with Darby truly made her start to fall for the deputy. That red haired woman made her feel safe and even built her back up. They would eventually escape the cage and even get their revenge against the massive Helga! They rescued the sex slaves trapped in that cavern, including a young woman that La Diabla really cared about. That woman was Cheyenne, a native American princess of the Elu tribe who she grew very fond of. Cheyenne became like a member of her family, and she cared about that woman. Rescuing her was definitely a heartwarming experience and she was even honored by the Elu tribe later that night. She was even given a tribal name, “Qaletaga” which meant guardian. It was indeed a special honor and it even made her reevaluate her life. For the first time, she was seen as a hero, not as a ruthless criminal. Maybe there was something about these moments that would change her life.

Then, spending the night with Darby was very special to her. She had casual sex many times, with men and with women, but having that kind of moment with Darby was indeed special. There was such a loving feeling between the two women, and it was a moment they truly bonded with each other. La Diabla even got to tickle Darby which was always a great pleasure. She even got to tickle those big pink feet of hers, and she had a lot of fun. She even surprised herself as she let Darby tickle her! Darby wanted to do that with her and showing great trust, she allowed the deputy to tickle her all over her body. She remembered how vulnerable she felt and how intense the tickling was, especially on her own feet. It was a perfect bonding moment between the two women and the sex they had was intense, emotional and passionate. It truly was a special encounter, something they both would never forget.

The morning came and both women felt each other’s warmth. It was a perfect beginning to the day, and they prepared to go hunt down Priscilla and Gloria as they both escaped from the cavern the previous day. That’s when tragedy struck! A loud sound was heard and La Diabla heard something whizz by her head. It dawned on her that she was mere inches away from getting killed by a bullet, but to her, the result was worse. Her lover Darby was struck! The look of terror on Darby’s face will be forever etched in her memory. She started to remember how fast she jumped out of bed, completely naked, and headed over towards the fallen deputy. She held Darby as she saw blood and when Darby closed her eyes, her heart sank, and she felt the worse feeling she could ever endure. She tried to revive Darby, but she was not responding. She then quickly put on her jeans and a shirt, then ran out of the room screaming for help. She did not care if she had blood on her hands, she did not care she was running through the hotel barefoot, she needed to get help fast. The hotel staff quickly rushed up to the room with her, and they immediately tried to apply first aid. Then, they got Darby up and rushed her to the nearest hospital. La Diabla was in a panic as she saw Darby get carried away. She put on her boots and then followed the men to the local hospital in the city of Santa Selena.

Now, she was in the waiting room wondering if Darby was going to make it. Her body was full of tension, her limbs trembling. She started to hate herself for thinking the very worst scenario as she imagined Darby died on her. She started to think about what would happen if she did in fact die. It would absolutely devastate her, and she did not know what she would do. She looked around the room and it was now a waiting game. Her eyes started to well up again and she started to cry again. Her head lowered into her hands, and she couldn’t help but cry. She did not know if Darby was going to make it.

“Excuse me? Are you ok” a voice called asked.

La Diabla looked up and through her tears, she saw a woman approach her. The woman had brown hair tied into a bun and wore white clothes with a white hat. She was a nurse of this hospital and she felt her sit down next to her, on her left hand side in a chair. She felt the woman place her right hand on her back and tried to console her.

“It will be ok. I can see how hurt you are. What is your name sweetie?” the nurse asked.

La Diabla looked at the nurse and she could appreciate the woman’s effort to console her. “It’s….Sara..” she replied. She did not want to give her real name just in case this town was aware of who she really was. She thought of the first name she could think of and blurted it out.

“Hi Sara. I can see how emotional you are right now. I am here for you. I just want to let you know everything will be alright. My name is June. You need anything?” the nurse asked.

“T-thank you June. I’m ok. I am just scared right now…” La Diabla cried.

“I understand Sara, it is a scary situation. But I want you to know, Doctor Givens is an amazing doctor. You can have confidence he will help Darby. Is she related to you?” June asked.

“No….she’s my friend..*sob*. A close friend of *sob* mine…” La Diabla cried.

June then reached over with her right hand and grabbed La Diabla’s left hand. She wanted to comfort this woman right now as she could tell she was scared. “Sara, your friend will be fine. Believe in that. Have faith, ok?”

“It hurts right now.. It hurts so much. She has to live…she has to live…why does this hurt so much?” La Diabla cried as she lowered her head.

“Because you must love your friend deeply. She must be really close to you. Well, use that love to think positively. I hear your friend is a deputy so that shows you how strong she is. Come here, let me hug you. You need one…” June offered as she then moved her body in position by getting out of the chair and kneeling in front of La Diabla.

La Diabla saw the nurse in front of her, the arms outstretched, and she then reached out with her own arms and then hugged the nurse. She needed this hug right now as she was truly scared and emotional about this entire situation. “Thank you….I needed this. I’m just afraid, that’s all.” she whispered into June’s ear.

“Everything will be ok Sara…” June responded then released the hug. She then looked at La Diabla’s face and stroked her hand across the left cheek. “Just have faith.” She felt so bad for La Diabla as she saw true concern and fear in those eyes. She then heard a door open and turned her head. The doctor was walking their way! “Doctor Givens! Any news?” she said as she then stood up to greet him.

“Yes, I do have some news..” Doctor Givens said as he then looked towards La Diabla.

“Doctor, this is Sara. She is a good friend of Darby. You can talk to her about the condition.” June said. She then saw La Diabla stand up and she went over to hold her left hand.

“What’s the news Doc??? Is Darby…Is Darby…” La Diabla stammered, afraid to fully ask the question. The doctor had a straight face so she couldn’t tell either way. Her body tensed up and her eyes were locked on his. This was the moment she was waiting for.

“Hello Sara. I operated on Darby and I have to tell you….” Doctor Givens began, then a smile formed on his face. “….she is going to be ok! In fact, she is doing great!” he announced.

La Diabla felt her knees buckle as she heard the news. Darby was going to be ok! This immediately made her eyes well up with tears of joy and she felt such a great relief wash over her as this was definitely what she wanted to hear. “She’s going to be ok? She really is?” she stammered.

“Yes. I managed to get the bullet out of her body and stitched her up. She is very lucky actually. If she had turned her body a mere inch when she was shot, the bullet would have hit her organs and that probably would have killed her. Turns out, this is more of a flesh wound. The bullet hit closer to her side than towards the middle of the torso.” Doctor Givens explained.

“A flesh wound? That’s it? So, she is not in any danger to her life?” La Diabla said stunned. She remembered the blood coming out in their hotel room and when Darby lost consciousness, she thought the worst. “I saw blood. S-she closed her eyes!! It was just a flesh wound?” she said incredulously. She was happy but also felt silly for thinking the absolute worse.

“She definitely got hit hard by the bullet and it took out a chunk of flesh, which is why she bled pretty well. It is good that you got her to this hospital because if left unattended, her life was going to be in danger, and maybe even death. As for her losing consciousness, the only thing I can think of is maybe she was in shock. But, I stitched her up pretty good so she will be fine. We want to keep her here overnight for observation, but she should be good to leave tomorrow. Your friend is fine Sara, you can stop your worry.” Doctor Givens smiled as he placed his hand on La Diabla’s left shoulder.

“Thank you Doctor. Thank you for helping her. Can I go see her?” La Diabla asked.

“Yes, you can go see her. She is awake and resting in bed. I am sure she will be happy to see you since she was asking about you. I hope this news brings you joy. You can go in now.” Doctor Givens said with a smile. He enjoyed giving great news to family and friends of patients. Seeing the look of happiness in La Diabla’s eyes truly made him enjoy his job as the town doctor.

La Diabla reached out to shake Doctor Given’s hand as she felt a lot of excitement. “Thank you Doctor! I appreciate everything you have done for Darby.” she told him. Then she faced Nurse June and smiled at her. “Thank you for comforting me. You are wonderful.” she said with a whispered tone.

“You are welcome, Sara! I am glad I can provide you some comfort. Go ahead, go see your friend. I am sure you both will be excited to see each other.” June smiled as she saw La Diabla heading to the recovery room. She had a feeling that the two women were more than just friends because of the emotion she saw but would never say anything because she had a secret female lover of her own!

La Diabla walked into the recovery room and looked around. It was a room filled with several beds, had white walls and sunlight was shining through the windows of the room. On the far end of the room, she saw a bed close by the wall, next to the windows. There weren’t many patients in this room, just two others in a room with 20 beds, so she was happy about that. She then saw Darby resting on the bed close to the wall towards her left, and it was far enough away from the other patients in the room so they would have a little privacy. As she walked towards Darby, she had a lot of emotions going through her. She was definitely scared that Darby was not going to make it, but she also felt some relief that she suffered in essence a minor injury because she got Darby to the hospital fast enough. The thoughts she had in her mind definitely made her more emotional and she never felt that way before. The last time she dealt with the loss of someone she truly cared about was her father when she was just 10 years old. She didn’t do well with that death back then, and that is what led her to her criminal life. Darby surviving really helped her and she felt such a happiness. She finally made it to where Darby was resting, and she saw the red haired deputy open her eyes. La Diabla felt her heart flutter with excitement as she made eye contact. “Well hello there….” she whispered with a smile.

Darby opened her eyes and looked towards her left. Her eyes then made contact with La Diabla, and she felt an excitement in her body. Seeing that beautiful face warmed her heart and she was definitely excited to see her. “Hey….you’re here…” she said in a whispered tone. She then had a smile on her face as she saw La Diabla sit down on the edge of the bed on the left hand side and face her. “It is so good to see you…”

“I am glad you are ok… You gave me such a scare you know…” La Diabla smiled back as she reached her left hand forward, grabbed Darby’s left hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.

“Sorry about that…I am just happy that I am ok. I was definitely scared.” Darby responded. She then sat up in her bed and looked at La Diabla. She loved the fact her hand was being held and she felt a great comfort. Then she winced in pain as she moved her body. “Ow….”

“You ok?” La Diabla asked as she saw Darby’s face grimace in pain. “They told me that you got lucky. That the bullet didn’t hit any major organs. I thought…I thought… “ she tried to say as she recalled what happened the previous night.

“You thought what?” Darby asked as she noticed La Diabla having trouble with her words. She saw the emotion in her face and had a feeling she knew what the outlaw was trying to tell her.

“I thought you were going to die….” La Diabla mumbled while choking up. Her hand then squeezed Darby’s a little tighter as she felt her emotions building up. “…when I saw you on the floor, and blood coming out, I thought I was..well….I was going to…lose you…”

Darby felt her heart sank as she heard those words. She was the one who was injured but knowing that her lover was so scared really got to her. “I will be honest with you…I didn’t know what was going to happen to me. I never been shot before in muh life…” she replied, then closed her eyes as she realized how close to death she was. It was true, Darby never been shot before, even though she had been in gun fights. She never really thought about the consequences of those fights, she was always confident she would win. Now, it started to hit her that her life could have ended. “Thank you for saving me…” she said with a small smile and her eyes welling up a little.

La Diabla could see the emotion in Darby’s face, and she knew that the deputy was realizing how close she was to death. La Diabla had been in gun fights before and even hit with bullets. The specter of death was always near her as she engaged in a criminal lifestyle. This was a different scenario. This was not a gun battle. This was after an extraordinary night of passionate love making and affection towards another human being. “I will be honest too. I was really scared. I-I have never been that scared before. I have seen some of my gang members pass away, and that hurt. But never someone that I have…well you know…” La Diabla said in a sheepish voice. She then squeezed Darby’s hand again and smiled. “…I’m just glad you are ok. The doctor said you can get out of here tomorrow.”

“Thank you Salem. Thank you for being here. You saved muh life…” Darby told her, emotion coming through her voice. She was truly grateful for La Diabla getting her to the hospital and she started to reflect on the previous night. It was truly a special night. It was filled with so much passion, it was an event she would never forget. “What makes me mad is that… all of this ruined a perfect night for us. Being with you last night was probably the greatest moment I evah had. It was incredible. You’re so beautiful Salem and have such a loving heart…” Darby said with a smile.

La Diabla blushed a little as she listened to Darby tell her how special the night was. Then her own memory remembered the moment it all ended earlier this morning. She thought about that look of terror in Darby’s eyes and wondered who would do such a thing to such an amazing woman. Now, she started to feel anger in her body as this was an assassination attempt. Her mind started to think that since Darby was ok, she wanted to know who tried to take away Darby’s life. She then looked at Darby and her face turned more serious. “Well, you know you’re beautiful to me. I want you to rest up and tomorrow, you can get out of here and we can prepare to go home….”

“Yeah, I really don’t want to be here, but I guess I should wait. Wait, why would we go home? We still have to go find Priscilla and Gloria..” Darby responded.

“You don’t worry about that. I will take care of them, and I will find out whoever did this to you. I got a busy day today.” La Diabla told her, her voice now sounding very serious.

“Salem, just wait for me. We can go find them together!” Darby told her. She did not want La Diabla to go off alone as whoever tried to kill her, was probably going to try and kill La Diabla as well.

“You just rest here. I will find them Darby. And when I do find out who tried to kill you, let’s just say it will be the last mistake they ever make in their life….” La Diabla said, then stood up from the bed. “I promise you…I will END them.”

“End them? Salem, please don’t do something brash. Just wait for me to get out of here and we can go find them together.” Darby pleaded.

“Darby, you know who I am. I have to take care of things my way. When someone attacks someone I care about, they pay a price. A SEVERE price.” La Diabla said coldly.

Darby was worried at this moment. She knew exactly what type of outlaw La Diabla was and knew what she was capable of. Even though she was the victim of a crime, her sense of justice was still in her. “Salem, please don’t kill them. Bring them to justice instead. They deserve to pay for their crimes and go to prison. I don’t want you to commit a crime and then you go to jail for murder. Please, just wait for me to get out of here tomorrow. It is too dangerous for you to go alone.” Darby pleaded.

La Diabla could see and feel the concern Darby had for her. It was true, this was a dangerous mission as her own life could have ended. That bullet that hit Darby whizzed by her own head and if she moved her head just a little bit, that bullet could have struck her! But her anger was high, and she wanted to get vengeance. She leaned down and kissed Darby on the forehead. “I will be ok. You rest up and I will see you tomorrow….” she whispered and then started to walk away.

Darby saw La Diabla walking away, and she knew she would most likely get herself in danger. “Wait!” she called out. She saw La Diabla stop in her tracks. “Please….bring them to justice. Not vengeance. Promise me that you will bring them to face justice and not end them. Promise me.” she requested.

La Diabla closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Ever fiber in her being was about finding out who shot Darby and ending their life. That was her code. That was the code she lived by in El Guapo’s gang. Revenge was always priority and whenever someone was killed in battle, the gang would find out who killed their compadre and end their life. Her heart strings were being touched as she knew Darby would never do something like that, even if she wasn’t a sheriff’s deputy. She lowered her head and slowly turned around to face Darby. “Ok….I promise. I will bring them to face justice….” she mumbled. She did not want to disappoint Darby.

Darby saw the look of conflict in La Diabla’s face and knew how hard that must be for her to make that kind of promise. She just could not allow La Diabla to kill someone in cold blood, even though she was the victim of a crime. It would be absolutely unbearable to see La Diabla go to prison just because of her. She was already overlooking La Diabla being a fugitive that escaped prison back home, but murder was a whole different thing. “Thank you…Please be careful.” she told her. Darby knew she was not going to be able to stop La Diabla from trying to find the culprit, she just wanted to make sure she didn’t get in further trouble. Now her desire was to get out of this hospital because she knew La Diabla would need her help and Priscilla and Gloria had to be located!

La Diabla smiled at Darby, turned around and then headed out of the room. Her mind was focused on one thing. She was definitely going to find whoever did this and because of a promise made, she was going bring that person to justice. “I swear, whoever shot her will PAY dearly…” she thought to herself as she then left the doctor’s office and headed outside. It was time to find out who shot Darby!

Phoebe Wellington sat back in her seat inside the carriage and tried to relax. She was almost at her destination, her mother’s home in Santa Selena. It has been a long traveling road for her. After spending a month in Europe, she traveled back to her home in Texas. Once she made it back there, she discovered that her mother, Gloria Wellington, traveled to California on business. Phoebe didn’t know her mother would travel to Santa Selena on business, it was a complete surprise. Paul the butler told her that Gloria went away on business, and it exasperated her. She wanted to spend time at home with her mother as the new school year was arriving soon and she really did not want to stay in that large house by herself. What also motivated her to come to Santa Selena was that Bessie also traveled to California. Had Bessie stayed in Texas, she definitely would have stayed. Phoebe had a major crush on Bessie ever since she met her at her school. A smile formed on her face as she remembered the moment they had together in the barn that was on school grounds and it was a truly special time. She managed to take advantage of the beautiful maid when she was underneath a shelf and staring at a lesbian encounter between their mutual friends. She started to tickle Bessie’s sexy feet and her body, and when their friends left the barn, she managed to strip Bessie naked and had an extraordinary sexual experience with her. Thinking about that memory now made her wet and she tried to make sure she did not reach between her legs and rub herself inside this carriage.

Phoebe continued to smile as she thought about how often she and Bessie made out while Bessie was a maid at her home. They would sneak off at least once a week and have an amazing time together, both naked and having mind blowing sex. What Phoebe truly enjoyed while playing with a naked Bessie was how often she would tickle her. She absolutely loved tickling Bessie. She loved the way she would react to her touch, that sexy body squirming under her fingers, and hearing that sweet sound of laughter. She knew her mother would have experiences with the other maid, whenever there was another maid, but for Phoebe, Bessie was her special friend. She looked out the window of the carriage and her heart started to race as she knew she was getting closer to the house. She wondered if she would get an opportunity to have some fun with Bessie. She was getting really turned on thinking about the fun they would have together here in California.

The carriage arrived at the outside gate of the Wellington mansion, but Phoebe noticed something was not right. She saw that the gate was padlocked and when she looked towards the house, she saw large pieces of wood that covered the front door. She tilted her head and saw a paper attached to the gate. “Driver, can you tell me what that sign says please?” she asked the carriage driver. She saw the man get off the carriage and head towards the gate. She knew this was not something good and prepared to listen to some bad news. The driver came back to the carriage, and she saw him with a puzzled look on his face.

“Well Ma’am, it says this property is closed and under the jurisdiction of the Santa Selena Sheriff’s Office. It was signed by the Sheriff yesterday.” the driver told her.

Phoebe was in shock! Her mother’s California vacation home was seized by the local law enforcement? She knew right then and there that something definitely happened to her mother, and she had to go find her. Her heart started to race and wondered if her mother was arrested. She had to think quickly so she could figure out what happened. When she last sent a message to her Gloria that she was on her way to see her, she never did get a message to tell her not to come. A thought came to her mind, and it was something told to her by Gloria. Phoebe was told about another location here in Santa Selena, another home her mother owned but kept it a secret. She remembered when Gloria told her years ago, she had this secret second home as a place to hide in case anything happened. Phoebe decided that she needed to go see this location to make sure her mother was there. She needed an explanation and she needed one now. “Driver, can you take me to the nearest Post Office? Seems to be that I made a mistake about coming to this home and I want to tell my employer about it.” she instructed. Phoebe never gave her name to the driver, so if law enforcement did have her mother, they would be on the lookout for her too.

“Yes Ma’am!” the driver said as he got back on his carriage and started to head towards the Post Office.

Phoebe said back in her seat and wondered what trouble her mother got herself into. She knew Gloria was a shady businesswoman sometimes, as the cattle company she owned did manage to destroy some of the local ranchers and law enforcement would sometimes visit the Wellington mansion. She hated that part about her mother. She loved her dearly, but she knew that ever since she took over the family business after her father died, Gloria would resort to some shady dealings. “What the hell did you get yourself into now?” she thought to herself. Phoebe did not want to be a part of that as she knew it was wrong. She was more like her father than her mother.

The carriage arrived at the local Post Office and Phoebe stepped out. The driver took her luggage out of the carriage, and she was happy that she traveled light. She took a hold of her bag and started to walk from the Post Office and headed up the street. She looked around to make sure no one was following her as this secret home had to remain hidden. It was a warm day and Phoebe was getting very hot. She took a moment to wipe her brow and started to get a little upset. She did not anticipate walking the streets of Santa Selena in her brown dress, with high black leather boots, and without a hat. “I can’t believe this is happening! Oh, when I see my mother, I am going to give her a piece of my mind!” she mumbled to herself. She finally made it to the hillside area where many spacious homes were located. The hillside overlooked Santa Selena and many wealthy residents loved the privacy. Phoebe continued to walk past these amazing homes, and she made it to a bend in the road and slowly walked up the road which led into a heavy tree covered area. Phoebe continued to look behind her and observed her surroundings as she was getting close to the home. She finally made it to a well hidden home amongst the trees and she unlocked the gate. The gate was large and it slowly creaked open. She slipped through and once again headed up the road to get to the house.

The house was a two story home that was quite large in square footage. The yard around the home was large and was next to a hill. There was a fence that surrounded the property and there were many dense trees. The home was built in the early 1800s where the most affluent stayed to get away from the rest of the town. Former State government leaders stayed there, and even international businessmen. Gloria Wellington had purchased the home 4 years ago for a hefty sum because she wanted a place to go in case she needed to hide any of her criminal activities. This same home was used for “auctions” of the sex trafficking ring whenever the international buyers wanted to remain incognito if they wanted to stay in Santa Selena for a while. Staying at Gloria’s primary mansion wasn’t completely private and because of the cove and the nearby beach that was there, their entire operation could get busted if they stayed for days. Gloria always wanted to have a backup plan. In case her mansion was compromised, she had an alternate hiding place so she could hide away and then slip out of the city unnoticed.

Phoebe made it to the front door of the home and did a slight knock. She then tapped her knuckles in a pattern which was three quick knocks, two loud knocks, then three quick knocks again. It was a signal that she used to let the occupants inside know who she was. This was done to make sure their security was in place, and she could be let in. She took a deep breath and then saw the curtain on the window on the door get moved. Then the door opened, and a woman appeared. It was the one caretaker that escaped with Gloria, Priscilla and Bessie.

“Hello, come in come in quickly!” the caretaker whispered.

Phoebe had no idea who this woman was and guessed she was the hired help. She walked into the foyer of the home and stood there. She then looked towards the staircase and heard footsteps. She saw a woman coming down and she shook her head. It was her mother! “Hello mother….” she said with a little annoyance in her voice.

Gloria made it to the bottom of the staircase and had a smile on her face. She looked at her daughter and felt a sense of relief, but also concern. “Phoebe!! You made it!! Come here and give your wonderful mother a hug!” she said with a smile on her face as she approached her daughter so she could give her a hug.

“Yes, I made it….” Phoebe whispered into her mother’s ear as she felt the embrace. Once the hug was finished, she looked at Gloria with a raised eyebrow. “Mother, can you explain to me why the house has been taken over by the Sheriff? Why are we here?” she asked with a strong tone.

Gloria took a look at Phoebe’s face and could tell she meant business. This was not new to her as both women had a good relationship, but they definitely had their differences. Gloria knew her daughter was not going to be like her. She was too “nice” to people. They had many disagreements, so Gloria did her best to not involve her daughter in her business affairs. Now, she was in the middle of a legal crisis and her daughter was not going to make this easy for her. “Before I answer that, did anyone see you come here?” she asked.

Phoebe sighed and then rolled her eyes. “No mother, no one saw me. I know I have to be careful when coming to this location. Now tell me why we are even here? What did you do?” Phoebe asked, her voice rising.

“Nothing!!! I didn’t do anything! It is all a big misunderstanding that we will get cleared up.” Gloria said with a sly smile. She didn’t want to tell her daughter about the illegal sex trafficking ring.

“A misunderstanding? Mother, we are HIDING from the Sheriff. That is more than a misunderstanding and….” Phoebe said, then stopped mid-sentence as she saw something or someone to her right in the living room. “….are we alone?” she asked.

Gloria smiled at Phoebe and knew she saw her business partner in the next room. “We are not alone my dear. My business partner is here with us as well. She is my guest, and you should meet her! Come with me…” she said. She took Phoebe’s hand and led her to the living room. Once she entered the room, she saw Priscilla sitting on a sofa and drinking some tea.

Phoebe saw this beautiful blond woman sitting on the sofa and then she saw her stand up. She was taken aback a little by her height as she was as tall as she was, 5’10”. She could tell this woman was all about business as her demeanor did not display a “happy go lucky” person, so Phoebe sized her up. “Hello there..” she said with a slight smile.

“Phoebe, this is my business partner Priscilla Montenegro. Priscilla, this is my daughter Phoebe. She just came into town to spend some time with us. Isn’t that wonderful?” Gloria said, indicating to Priscilla that her daughter had no idea why they were actually in California.

Priscilla picked up on the hint and smiled. If Gloria’s daughter had no idea what their business was, there was a reason for it. It was time for her to play nice. “Well hello Phoebe, nice to finally meet you. Your mother has told me a lot of great things about you. How was Europe?” Priscilla said as she shook Phoebe’s hand.

“It was wonderful. I love being there. You are in business with my mother? How is it going?” Phoebe smiled back, trying to be cordial. She really wanted to have a conversation with her mom instead of playing nice.

“It is going quite well. Your mother and I have done great business together. Well, I can see you two need some catching up time. I will be in a room reading so you two can spend some time together. I am sure you have lots to talk about.” Priscilla smiled, then shook Phoebe’s hand again. She then left the room and headed towards a room down the hallway adjacent to the living room. She didn’t want to play host. She had to figure out a way to get out of here and get back to Mexico. That way, she can plan her revenge against La Diabla and Darby!

Phoebe watched Priscilla leave the room and was happy she left. She felt this weird vibe about the tall, blond woman and knew there was something not right about her. She then faced Gloria again and crossed her arms. “So, the house has been shut down by the local law enforcement, you are hiding here, and that woman is around. What business have you been doing with that woman that the Sheriff would have to even look at you???!!” she said in a stern, hushed tone.

Gloria smiled as she knew her daughter was getting upset and was pressing. She had to calm her down and decided she just could not tell her the truth. The less that people knew, the better. “Phoebe. My sweet daughter, like I said, it was all a misunderstanding. I am working on clearing it up right now. You know how Sheriffs can be. They tend to exert their power over us wealthy people and think we are doing something illegal. This is also California, and they operate differently than we do back home. Look, by tomorrow this will all be over, and we will go back home to Texas. In fact, we will take a nice long cruise to Mexico and from there, we will ride back home. Sounds good?”

Phoebe’s eyebrow raised in doubt and wanted to know what her mother was up to. “A cruise? Why can’t we just take the train straight back to Texas?” she asked.

“Because sweetie, all of this is so stressful. I want to take my sweet time getting back home. A boat trip will be good. I mean, it is the Pacific Ocean and Priscilla has a magnificent home in Mexico. We never been to that country, and it would be good to see it. Now, let’s stop talking about this craziness and just relax. You have come back from a long vacation in Europe and a long train ride from Texas. Let’s go eat!” Gloria smiled. She then turned towards the living room entrance area and cried out to her maid. “Bessie! Oh Bessie! Can you come here please?”

Bessie walked into the living room after hearing Gloria’s call and when she arrived, her heart stopped. In front of her was one of her favorite people, Phoebe! Her eyes went wide, and a huge smile formed on her face. “Phoebe? You’re here!” she said with glee.

Phoebe looked at Bessie coming in and an excitement filled her body. She looked at that beautiful face and that gorgeous smile and her heart fluttered a little. It has been a long time since she saw Bessie and now, she felt some joy after dealing with whatever trouble her mother has gotten herself in. “Hello Bessie….so good to see you…” she said nervously.

“Yes, it is good to see you too.” Bessie said with a shy smile. She could not believe that her close friend, and sometimes lover was standing before her. She then looked over at Gloria who was standing nearby. “How can I help you Madam?” she asked.

“Glad you got here quickly. As you can see my daughter has arrived. Please help her to her room and help her get comfortable. Then, prepare lunch in about an hour or so. Thank you Bessie.” Gloria commanded. She was anxious to get her daughter away so she and Priscilla can plan their escape. She knew that Bessie and Phoebe had some kind of relationship as she saw then engage each other a lot back home, she thought they may even be lovers. She didn’t care about that; it kept her daughter occupied so she wouldn’t keep asking questions about her business affairs. Then she looked over towards the foyer and saw a figure. “What is she doing here right now?” she thought to herself.

Phoebe was still staring at the smiling Bessie and was happy she was about to go spend some alone time with her. Then her eye caught the figure in the foyer and had no idea who that was. It was a tall woman, with long blond hair tied back into a ponytail. She had a sour look on her face and Phoebe knew this woman was definitely a shady character. “Mother, someone’s here…..” she said.

The woman walked into the living room and saw the three women in the room. She knew Gloria and Bessie, but she didn’t know who this third woman was. She wanted to be careful as she did not want to cause a frightening scene. The woman must be another guest of Gloria, so a small smile formed on her face. “Hello Ms. Wellington. I am here now.” the woman said.

“Hello there. Um, this is my daughter Phoebe.” Gloria said with a slight smile, trying to make sure she does not reveal the occupation and reason the woman was standing there. She then turned towards her daughter. “Phoebe, this is, um, another business associate of mine. Say hello to Svetlana…” she smiled.

“Nice to meet you Phoebe.” Svetlana said, then extended her hand to greet Phoebe. She was happy this was someone she didn’t have to kill because they were hiding from the outside world and if this woman came to this house on accident, she might have to be eliminated to prevent this woman from telling Santa Selena law enforcement.

“A pleasure…” Phoebe responded then shook the hand. She had a sense this woman was not a normal business associate. The fact she had guns on her belt and currently holding a rifle let her know this was not just a normal “business associate“. Whatever her mother was involved in, it was definitely not a good thing.

“Svetlana, can you come with me? We have to discuss business with Priscilla…” Gloria said with a smile. She wanted to get out of this encounter as soon as possible. She had to play this right in order to get everyone out of Santa Selena without having any violent encounters with law enforcement and getting her daughter involved.

“Da. Let’s discuss business…” Svetlana said coolly. She nodded her head towards Phoebe and Bessie, then walked with Gloria as they headed towards another part of the house.

Gloria looked over at Phoebe and Bessie and told them, “Have fun getting reacquainted ladies. If you need anything, just come find me. Ta ta!” she giggled then left the room with the tall Russian.

Phoebe looked at her mother leave the room with Svetlana, then looked back at Bessie. “I know my mother is up to something. She is acting VERY weird. Anyway, enough about them. How are you my beautiful friend?” she smiled.

“I am doing good. A little stressed, but I am good. I am so happy to see you again! It is kind of crazy that we are here in California!” Bessie said, then leaned forward and hugged Phoebe. That hug felt incredible as she did miss her friend. She could feel the warmth of the hug and she wish she didn’t have to let go.

Phoebe smiled as she hugged Bessie. She always loved Bessie’s hugs and now it was definitely time to get closer. Her excitement grew and she then did a quick squeeze on Bessie’s hips, causing the maid to giggle a little. The hug broke and she saw the sheepish smile. “Still ticklish huh? I like that…” she grinned.

“You are SO naughty! Your mother is in the next room!” Bessie said with a girlish giggle. She felt excitement wash over her as she could see the look of lust in Phoebe’s eyes.

“Well, I think you should show me to my room. Let’s unwind and catchup sexy…” Phoebe winked. She then saw Bessie turn and she followed her back into the foyer and up the stairs. She had some really fun and ticklish plans for Bessie.

Gloria entered a small room with Svetlana and saw Priscilla sitting in a chair. She needed to discuss their escape plans so they could avoid law enforcement. She sat down in a chair facing Priscilla and saw Svetlana standing up. “You can sit Svetlana, make yourself comfortable.”

“I am ok. I want to give you my report. I want to tell you that only half of my mission was accomplished. Unfortunately, I could not complete it.” Svetlana said as she laid the rifle she was holding down and leaned it against a wall.

“Half? Well, which one did you take care of?” Priscilla asked, her eyes turning to slits. She was anxious to know what was completed. Revenge was on her mind, and she wanted to make sure everything was completed.

“The deputy. I got a good shot on her. I saw her fall and collapse. She should be dead by now. I hit her stomach.” Svetlana said with a wry smile. She was proud of her mission.

“Good. Good. I hope she suffered…” Gloria said, a smile forming on her face. She wanted Darby to be exterminated, especially after the deputy had infiltrated her home and tried to bring her down. She only wished she could have been there to see her die.

“You said half. So the other one still lives? I want her dead….” Priscilla said coolly. She sat back in her chair, anxious to hear why La Diabla had not perished yet.

“Da, the other lives. For now. When I shot the deputy, I was about to take another shot to take care of La Diabla but from my position, I saw some people below me. I couldn’t risk taking another shot, which would have alerted them to my position. But I will get that bitch. I want revenge as she took down my friend Helga…” Svetlana said, then she snarled as she thought about her bounty hunting partner.

“Ah yes..Helga. She was captured. This is not good. Well, we need to get out of this town before the Sheriff finds us. They may have my house, but they can’t prove it was me in there. Killing Darby was critical as they would believe her. Only that vile bitch La Diabla can place me there. Who will believe her?” Gloria said with a smile.

“Yes, I agree. Killing the deputy was the most important thing. No one will believe an outlaw, and no one will believe that stupid bitch Cheyenne. If we get out of this town now, no one can truly place us at the house, and we won’t go to jail. I can’t wait to get back home to Mexico.” Priscilla said.

“I will look for La Diabla today. I want to finish the job. She deserves her death more than anyone else. She will be dead by tomorrow, before we leave. I promise….” Svetlana said with conviction in her voice.

Gloria nodded her head in agreement. She knew she had to eliminate the two women that could get her to be convicted and sent to prison. The captured women could always say she was there, but she never really showed her face to them. That was done on purpose to avoid being identified. Her partner Priscilla lived in Mexico and that country was not going to extradite her back so she could be more visible. Gloria planned to tell law enforcement that she was on vacation and was not aware of the trafficking ring on her California property. Darby could have ruined that plan, and now she was dead. “Good. Well, I am getting a boat prepared for us to leave tomorrow. Once we get on that boat, we sail to Mexico, and I will get home to Texas from there. I don’t have to worry about the law enforcement seeing me anywhere else but Texas. I love this plan…”

“What about your daughter? Or your maid? Wouldn’t that be a problem? Especially the maid.” Priscilla asked.

“Bessie? All she knows is that we had to leave quickly. She hasn’t said anything about there being slaves since that caretaker came screaming about them into the room we were in and never questioned it. She is loyal to me. She would not dare betray me and she doesn’t know everything that was there. If I find out that she DOES say anything, well, we will have to eliminate her too. It would be a pity as I like her, but I am not going to jail….” Gloria responded. She then had a smile on her face with great confidence that this plan was going to work out. “As for my daughter, she knows absolutely nothing. She doesn’t know who you are, or what even took place. I prefer to keep it that way.”

“Sounds good. Now, let’s talk about what our future plans are. I am sure the buyer will not be happy that there are no girls to purchase. We need to re-establish our business. Too much money to be made…” Priscilla said.

“Yes, let’s discuss what our plans are. Got to keep the money coming…hehehe” Gloria smiled.

Phoebe followed Bessie up the stairs and then headed into a bedroom. When she entered the room, she could tell just how abandoned this home was as the room was very basic. Just a bed with some blankets, barren walls, a drawer and to the left, a bathing area. “Hmmm…this doesn’t look so exciting. Hahaha” she chuckled.

“Yes, it is not great, but it is what we have for now.” Bessie replied. She followed Phoebe over to the bed and watched her take a seat on it. She then saw Phoebe patting the bed, indicating for her to sit next to her. Bessie walked over to the bed and then sat down. A rush of excitement flowed through her because she was now alone with Phoebe for the first time in months. Memories of their last private encounter entered her mind, as it was a night full of passion. She wondered if that same passion would be done today, even in these circumstances. Bessie then turned her head and faced Phoebe. “So, how was Europe?” she smiled.

Phoebe smiled when she saw Bessie’s face. “It was nice. You know, visit here, visit there. Bessie, do you even know why we are here and not at the mansion?” she asked. She wanted to find out what her mother did that put them in this situation.

Bessie heard the question and felt nervous. She knew that Phoebe had no idea what took place in the mansion. She knew there was no knowledge of the sex trafficking ring or the events with Darby, La Diabla and Cheyenne. She figured it would be a better if Phoebe did not know. She did not want to help destroy whatever relationship there was between mother and daughter. She figured she would keep that part out for the time being. “I don’t know. Ms. Wellington told me, Priscilla and the help that we had to leave as it was an emergency. She didn’t say much, but she had a serious look on her face.” she explained.

“I know my mother did something wrong. I just know it. I also don’t trust those business partners of hers. They just look like criminals. What am I going to do? This just gets so FRUSTRATING. My mother drives me crazy sometimes. I just know she got involved with something bad and now she is trying to clean it up. She is going to drive me crazy…” Phoebe said with great exasperation.

Bessie could feel Phoebe’s frustration and knew she had to keep details to a minimum. If she told her everything, it could break her heart. She then wrapped her arm around Phoebe’s shoulder to help her calm down. “It will be ok. I am sure your mother will be fine, and we will go back home and get back to life.”

Phoebe appreciated Bessie’s attempts to soothe her frustration. She then looked at her in the eyes and then leaned in and kissed her. Feeling those lips on hers made everything feel much better. When the kiss broke, she could see the look of surprise on Bessie’s face and that cute smile. “I missed doing that….”

Bessie felt a rush of excitement flow through her body and could feel her body temperature rising. It had been quite some time since she last kissed Phoebe. She looked at her face and could see the lust in it. Now, she felt her own nipples getting stiff and her arousal increased ten-fold. “T-That was n-nice…” she said shyly as she put her head down.

Phoebe absolutely loved the look on Bessie’s face after that kiss and now she wanted more. “You’re so adorable. You have no idea how much I want to make love to you right now…” she said in a seductive voice.

Bessie felt flushed after hearing those words and she looked at Phoebe. She saw that look of erotic lust and she wanted to partake in it. But it was still morning and Gloria and her partners were still downstairs and awake! Usually when her and Phoebe messed around, it was either late at night or Gloria was out of the house. “I want to as well, but your mother….she’s downstairs!” she said in a hushed tone.

“So? She is too busy with her friends. I doubt she will hear you cum your brains out…” Phoebe smiled then moved her body closer to Bessie’s. She then reached over and gently took Bessie’s right hand. “Now beautiful lady, I think it is time for you to be naked…” she said with a teasing voice. She then started to push her body on top of Bessie, and she pushed her down gently on the bed. Once Bessie was on her back, she then straddled her and looked down at her with a huge smile.

Bessie found herself lying on her back on the bed and now looking up at Phoebe. The daughter of Gloria Wellington looked amazing, and she wished she could get naked, but she was very aware Gloria, Priscilla and Svetlana were downstairs and they could come up here at any moment. “Phoebe! You are so naughty! Come on! We can’t hehehehe do this right now. What if your mother comes in??” she giggled.

“Bessie, Bessie, Bessie! You know I do not care about my mother and her friends. I want to have my way with you!” Phoebe teased back as she stared at that beautiful face. She did realize that maybe full-on sex probably wasn’t the best idea right now because it was true. Gloria could come into this room at any moment. “But you are right. However, I can still do this…..” she teased, then reached down and started to press her fingers into Bessie’s ribs!

Bessie’s eyes popped wide open when she felt those fingers pressing into her ribs. The move surprised her, and she felt a strong ticklish sensation coursing through her. “Hey!!! T-that tickles!! Hehehehehe Phoebe! You wouldn’t dare!” she giggled playfully.

Phoebe loved the sound of the ticklish panic in Bessie’s voice. She goosed Bessie’s ribs again through the maid’s uniform and felt the body squirming underneath her. “Oh yes I can! If I can’t have sex with you, then I will just tickle you silly….” she threatened. Then her fingers pressed into the ribcage again and she felt a much stronger ticklish surge in her victim’s body. Phoebe always loved tickling Bessie. She adored the way she would squirm and laugh under her touch. She always remembered that wonderful moment they had that day in the barn at her school. Ever since that moment, she has repeatedly tried to tickle her friend. It turned her on immensely whenever she heard that ticklish laugh.

Bessie continued to squirm underneath Phoebe’s body and the fingers on her ribs were hitting all the right spots. She did enjoy being tickled by Phoebe as it was their way of bonding. She did try to keep her laughter down as she definitely did not want to alert her boss who was still downstairs. The last thing she wanted was Gloria to come upstairs and see her so helpless. She did have the chance to be tickled by both the mother and daughter and neither knew about it. The tickling by Gloria was exciting as the more mature Wellington definitely knew how to hit all of her ticklish spots and bring out the most intense sexual feelings. But with Phoebe, her tickling felt special because both women really cared about each other and had grown close. Either way, Bessie enjoyed the interactions although she preferred these moments with Phoebe. Now she felt the fingers digging into her ribs and she just couldn’t help but laugh. She clamped her hands over her mouth to help muffle her hysterical laughter.

Phoebe couldn’t help but smile as she saw Bessie clamped her hands over her mouth. This excited her because it meant Bessie was going to allow herself to be tickled and not cause attention. Phoebe felt a rush of lust surging through her body. She stopped her rib tickling and then lowered her body down so she could lay on top of Bessie. Once she got her chest on top of Bessie’s she stared at the face. “I think someone needs to be tickled. I think that someone works so hard that now she could use a laugh. Raise your arms up for a moment….” she instructed.

Bessie could feel Phoebe laying on top of her and listened to the instructions. She slowly lifted her arms up and had a feeling what was about to happen. Once her arms were above her head, she saw Phoebe’s hands head towards her armpits! “Hey…hehehehe what are you about to do?” she giggled nervously.

“I am going to tickle those sweet armpits…” Phoebe responded with a smile. She gently rested her fingertips on the armpits and rested them there. She could feel the thicker fabric of the uniform, but she knew it didn’t matter. From previous experiences, she knew how sensitive Bessie was. She could feel her lover trembling under the touch and she couldn’t help but smile. Bessie’s face was absolutely adorable right now and this was going to be a lot of fun. “Now, close your arms….” she instructed.

Bessie felt those fingers on her armpits, and she could already feel those ticklish tremors coursing through her body. She was somewhat relieved she had her maid’s uniform on, otherwise the tickling would be much worse on her naked skin. It took a lot of willpower for her to close her arms because doing so meant Phoebe’s fingers would be trapped in her pits! Her arms did close and now she smiled back at Phoebe. “hehehehe ok..they’re hehehehehe closed. You’re going to hehehehe tickle me, aren’t you?” she giggled.

“You bet I am…” Phoebe grinned back. She loved this feeling of power she had over her friend. She waited for this moment for a long time as she missed Bessie when she was in Europe. She thought about this kind of playtime that whole time. Now, it was time for fun! “Oh, you can put your hands over your mouth again because sweetie, this is REALLY going to tickle….” Phoebe threatened with a huge smile.

Bessie immediately clamped her hands over her mouth because it was going to be any moment, she was going to be laughing uncontrollably. Then it happened! The fingers started to press into her skin, and she immediately felt a strong ticklish sensation. Her eyes bugged out and she started to thrash around a little more. It was smart to keep her hands clamped over her mouth or she would have alerted everyone inside the house about her tickling torment. She looked back at Phoebe and could see that smile of evil ticklish intent and that desire in the eyes. This tickled her a lot, but it also got her excited to see what would happen to her.

Phoebe couldn’t help but feel good that her hands were now in Bessie’s armpits and because the arms were closed, her hands were “trapped” in that spot. She could see the nervous smile on Bessie’s face and when she pressed into the skin and got that loud giggle only muffled by Bessie’s hands, she got really excited. With a mischievous grin, she then pressed into the skin again and got a much more pronounced reaction. She felt Bessie’s body twist side to side, and she could barely hold on. Phoebe couldn’t help but laugh as well as Bessie was rocking like a wild bull! “Stay still ticklish girl! Let me…ugh….tickle you!” she laughed as her fingers continued to pressed into the armpit area.

Bessie continued to squeal in ticklish delight as the fingers were pressing into her pits. She did her best to rock Phoebe off of her, but the young lady was still on top of her. Now, her legs spread opened and felt Phoebe’s legs laying between them. She then clamped her legs around Phoebe’s body and gave a slight squeeze. This got Phoebe to stop her tickling and she enjoyed the look of surprise on her face. “Looks like I got you know. Hehehehe” she giggled.

Phoebe felt Bessie’s strong legs wrapped around her waist and felt the squeeze. Her friend definitely had strong legs, so she had to pause her tickling. “What are you doing naughty girl?” she said with a teasing smile.

“To get you to stop tickling me..hehehehe I am not tied down so I figured I could get a way out of this..” Bessie responded with a flirty smile.

“Oh you naughty girl! Release your legs or you will pay a price! Hehehe” Phoebe retorted and had a wicked gleam in her eyes.

“But why would I do that? You’re just going to tickle me!” Bessie smiled. She then gave another squeeze on Phoebe’s body and heard her lose her breath a little.

“You got some *ugh* STRONG legs. Hehehe” Phoebe grunted as she felt the squeeze on her body again. She then leaned her head down and started to kiss Bessie. She felt her thin lips on Bessie’s bigger lips, and it was like electricity ripping through her. The kiss broke and she then lowered her head and started to kiss the side of Bessie’s neck. She knew that was a weakness of Bessie from the earlier encounters and she could hear a moan coming from her lover.

Bessie continued to moan as she felt Phoebe’s soft lips on the side of her neck. She truly enjoyed this feeling and could feel her nipples getting hard. Her body started to relax in arousal and her legs started to loosen as she was preparing herself for an erotic experience. “That feels SO good…” she moaned.

Phoebe could feel Bessie’s legs loosen and when she heard another moan, she moved quickly. She then maneuvered her body where she wrapped her own legs around Bessie’s left leg to pin it down on the bed. In this position, there was no way Bessie could wrap her legs around her again. She then lifted her body up slightly and saw the surprised look on Bessie’s face. “Gotcha!!” she laughed.

Bessie had a look of surprise on her face as she felt her left leg trapped between Phoebe’s thighs. Now, she couldn’t wrap her legs around the waist and have a way to escape. The other issue was Phoebe’s hands were still tapped in her armpits! “Hey!! You got my leg! Let it go! Hehehehe” she giggled.

“No way naughty girl! Now, you will pay for trying to escape from me! Hehehehe” Phoebe laughed evilly. She then kissed Bessie one more time and then started to wriggle her fingers deep into the hollows of the armpits. She wanted to make sure she got deep enough so Bessie would lose her mind from the ticklish sensations.

Bessie exploded in laughter when she felt the fingers digging deep into the pits and she quickly clamped her hands over her mouth. The ticklish sensation was very powerful, and she started to squirm a lot. Her eyes were bugging out and seeing the sadistic look on Phoebe’s face made the sensations ever worse. The fingertips continued to press deeper into her armpits and now she closed her eyes and let her laughter out. She even tried to kick her left leg, but it was trapped between Phoebe’s legs, so she was wriggling her right leg wildly. Her booted foot was high in the air and was kicking wildly.

Phoebe couldn’t help but laugh as she felt Bessie’s body trying to thrash as much as it could. She even felt the trapped left leg straining to get itself free and the other leg thrashing. Now she started to rotate her fingers in circle type manner on the fabric of the uniform which only sent more fits of ticklish giggles from Bessie. “You’re such a TICKLISH naughty girl! I think you have to pay for you trying to squeeze me. Huh? What was that? You’re ticklish? I know! Ticklish girls deserve to be tickled and tickled and tickled and tickled and tickled. Hehehe” she teased. Now she started to rub her hands faster in the armpit area, which only caused more loud muffled giggles.

Bessie felt those fingers rotating and rubbing in her armpits and it drove her absolutely crazy. She could even feel tears starting to form in her eyes as it took an incredible amount of strength and will power to not move her hands and scream in laughter. She started to feel helpless which only made her more sensitive. The look on Phoebe’s face didn’t help. That look was one of pure enjoyment. Bessie wished she could just laugh freely, but she didn’t want to cause Gloria to come investigate. Then the tickling fingers slowed down, and her body started to calm down. The fingers then came to a stop, and she could just see that grin on Phoebe’s face. It resembled a Cheshire cat! Moments passed and now she slowly lowered her hands so she could take a deep breath through her mouth. “Thank you…hehehhe thank you hehehehe” she panted.

“You’re so cute…” Phoebe responded as she saw Bessie starting to calm down. She then leaned forward and gave a quick kiss on the chin. “Don’t think I am done with you….naughty Bessie.” she teased.

“Come on Phoebe. You know how ticklish I am! Hehe” Bessie panted. She then tried to get up, but then felt a quick tickle in her armpits. “EEEEEEEEEHHHEHEHEHEHEHE!! Hey!! That tickles so much!” she giggled.

“I know it does, why do you think I keep doing it?” Phoebe laughed. She then slowly pulled her hands from the armpits and could feel Bessie’s body start to relax more. She then took the right wrist and then pulled it over Bessie’s head. Using her right hand, she held down the wrist and then placed her left hand on the outside edge of the armpit. She looked at the thin fabric and imagined the naked skin that was hiding underneath of it. “Just exposing your armpit more….” she said with a calm voice.

Bessie felt a shiver wash over her as her right arm was now above her head. That meant her right armpit was very vulnerable and exposed! It also didn’t help that she could feel that hand resting on the outside edge of her pit. “Phoebe? Um, you have to let me go. Your mother could….” she tried to say.

“Stop worrying about my mother. She is downstairs plotting away at something she did with those other women. She won’t come up here for a while. You are lucky though. I was going to strip you naked, but since she is downstairs, you will stay clothed for now. Hehehehe” Phoebe smiled.

Bessie had one part of her relieved that she wasn’t going to be stripped naked because Gloria could call for her at any moment, but she also felt fear because she was still going to be tickled! Then she felt the tips of Phoebe’s fingers starting to drum along the outer edge of her armpit and she started to squirm. The drumming wasn’t very hard, but it produced enough of a sensation for her to be worried. Her mind continued to focus on those drumming fingers. She could feel the index finger, then the middle finger, then the ring finger, then the pinky, then back to the index finger, the middle finger and the pattern repeated itself several times. She even tried to hold in her laughter, but small snorts of ticklish giggles kept escaping her lips. She then placed her free left hand over her mouth and allowed a few giggles to come out as she shut her eyes.

Phoebe continued to drum her fingers along that outside edge of the armpit, and she truly enjoyed watching that look of ticklish anguish on Bessie’s face. She could hear the giggles and the snorts, and it only fueled her more. She then slowly started to “walk” her drumming fingers across the exposed armpit and now she felt that sexy body beneath her to thrash a little more. “Someone is really ticklish, isn’t she? Guess what day it is sweet lady…” she said teasingly.

Bessie couldn’t stop snickering and giggling but opened her eyes and looked at Phoebe sweet face. She heard the question, and she didn’t know the answer to it. “hehehehe I-I don’t hehehe know!” she tried to say between her giggles.

“Today is TICKLE THE MAID day!!” Phoebe said with a large smile then pressed the tips of her fingers into that armpit and squeezed that sensitive area. She loved seeing Bessie scream into her hand and knew she got her really good with the tickling. “Kitchy kitchy koo! That’s right! It is tickle your favorite maid day and you are my favorite!!!” she teased. Now her fingers made it to the center of the armpit, and she stopped the drumming and instead pressed into the pit through the fabric. She laughed when she felt Bessie once again trying to twist and turn her body.

Bessie felt those fingers pressing deeper and deeper into her armpit and it was driving her crazy. She really wanted to scream her laughter, but she had to keep her hand over her mouth. She tried her best to rock Phoebe off of her, but it was no use. She still tried to free her left leg but that didn’t work either. She already noticed that the dress part of her maid uniform was already bunched up near her groin and she was fearful, yet excited that her underwear was about to be exposed. In a way, she hoped Phoebe would notice it and put her dress back down. That would also free her leg from Phoebe.

Phoebe could feel Bessie’s body still trying to wriggle away from her grasp. It really excited her as she wanted to feel that body on hers. She was already aware Bessie’s uniform must have hiked up to her thighs because of her loose legs. A wonderful thought entered her mind as she became aware of that knowledge. Since Bessie couldn’t be naked, she still had ways to engage her sexually. She licked her lips thinking about her plans, but right now she had to continue to tickle the woman. She then started to rummage her fingers all across that armpit and loved listening to the free flowing giggles that were muffled, but could still make them out. This was so much fun for her. She wanted to tickle Bessie forever. She then slowed down her tickling to allow her friend to start breathing. “Catch your breath sweetie…” she smiled.

Bessie removed her hand from her mouth and took a deep breath. She felt relief that the tickling stopped as she started to perspire a little. She looked at Phoebe’s face and she had her silly smile on her face. “Oh my goodness! That was so intense. You got me good….” she panted. She then tried to move her right arm but felt that it was still held down. She looked up towards her wrist and saw Phoebe’s hand did not let go. She then looked back at Phoebe who had a devious look on her face. “Are you going to let me go?” she said sweetly.

“I might…how about you raise up your left arm and I will then let go of your right arm…” Phoebe said then winked.

“Huh? Y-you want me to raise my left arm? But….you are going to tickle me there aren’t you?” Bessie said with ticklish concern.

“You’re so smart my dear! Oh yes, we can’t forget your other armpit, can we? I mean, I have to give it an equal chance to be tickled! Can’t have it feel jealous hehehehe” Phoebe laughed.

“I think it will be ok. It won’t get jealous at AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Bessie screamed in laughter as she felt the fingers scurrying in her right armpit again. She then clamped her left hand over her mouth again as she remembered she had to stay quiet and had a look of ticklish shock on her eyes. She was definitely not expecting that attack and it caught her completely off guard. That made the tickling sensation even worse.

“Tickle tickle tickle tickle! Now, are you going to raise that left arm? Or do I have to tickle this sweet right one for another 20 minutes?” Phoebe threatened. She then paused her fingers and let them rest on that armpit to allow Bessie to calm down.

Bessie was relieved the tickling stopped and could still feel her adrenaline flowing from that tickle attack. She started to catch her breath and looked at Phoebe. Even though she was getting tickle tortured, it was still a lot of fun for her. She was grateful she wasn’t naked, or this would be a lot worse. This was also a great stress reliever after the events that took place yesterday. She still couldn’t believe everything that has transpired so far with those poor women trapped in the cavern including her friend Darby. She thought about how she still had to somehow help Darby bring down Gloria. Her mind quickly thought about Phoebe and how she had no idea what has happened so far. She just couldn’t bring herself to telling her because it may break her heart. Right now, she had to endure this tickling interaction. She smiled at her friend and then took a deep breath. “Ok, I will raise my left arm. Please Phoebe, don’t tickle me too bad..hehehe” she giggled.

“We shall see my dear, we shall see….” Phoebe cooed. She then slowly released Bessie’s right wrist and watched that arm slowly come back down. Her eyes then made it over to the left arm and watched it slowly move its way above Bessie’s head. Once it made it as far as it could, she then grabbed the left wrist with her left hand and rested her right hand on the outside edge of the armpit. She slightly drummed her fingers and could feel Bessie’s body tense up and a slight giggle came out. “Yep, this armpit will be so ticklish too. Maybe even more than the other one!” she laughed.

Bessie stared up at Phoebe and couldn’t stop smiling. “Come on, please be nice! You have always been such a sweet person. Hehehe” she giggled, hoping her pleading would bring some kind of mercy.

“Trying to butter me up huh? It is not going to work! I am going to tickle you and you will just laugh and laugh and laugh…” Phoebe teased. Her fingers then slowly started to drum up towards the armpit and she felt the body starting to thrash. She could feel the strain in the left arm as it tried to come down to protect the vulnerable armpit. She knew Bessie was really strong, so it took extra effort for her to hold that wrist above the head. “Tickle tickle tickle tickle…” Phoebe teased as her fingers continued to drum across the armpit. Even though fabric covered the armpit, she was still getting very strong ticklish reactions.

Bessie continued to squirm underneath that ticklish touch in her armpit and she closed her eyes. Her mouth was now wide open, and she did her best to not scream, even though this tickling was getting to her. She had to fight the sensations as long as she could. Then her eyes slowly opened, and she saw that playful look on Phoebe’s face and she let her giggles pour out. “Come on hehehehehehe Phoebe! Hehehehe it tickles!! It tickles!!!”

Phoebe then stopped the tickling and allowed Bessie to catch her breath and recover. She loved listening to those sweet giggles, and that smile just melted her heart. She then kissed Bessie on her right cheek. “Having fun my beautiful Bessie?” she asked with a smile.

Bessie looked over at Phoebe and was still catching her breath. “Yeah..hehehehe fun. Getting tickled half to death hehehehe fun.” she panted. She tried to move her body, but realized Phoebe was not letting her go. “Hey…you ever plan to let me go?” she asked.

“Nope. You’re mine right now….” Phoebe replied back. She then kissed Bessie’s cheek, then her forehead, then the tip of her nose, then her lips. “You are ALL mine you sexy lady….” she cooed.

“I’m really ticklish right now. You got to let me go…” Bessie playfully pleaded. She tried to move her arm again, but it was no use. Phoebe had her trapped and she was completely helpless. “Hey, how would you like it if I tickled you huh?” she asked. Bessie always have wanted to tickle Phoebe back, but the younger Wellington would never allow it. Bessie started to wonder how ticklish Phoebe was, if she was at all.

“You will never know that now will you. YOU are the ticklish one…” Phoebe responded. She knew Bessie never tickled her and she definitely did not want that secret weakness to get out. She knew exactly how ticklish she was and if she was trapped like Bessie right now, she would be done for. She was always the dominant in their interactions, she definitely did not want to be the submissive. “Because you have threatened to tickle me, I guess I have to punish your further!” she threatened, then returned her right hand to the armpit and now she lightly fluttered her fingertips in that outstretched pit.

Bessie felt those fluttering fingers and her body tensed up once again as the ticklish electricity going through her body was driving her crazy. She could feel those fingertips touching her armpit and even though she tried to pull her arm down, she just couldn’t. She once again looked at Phoebe’s face and started to beg. “Please! Phoebe, this tickles! You got to stop! Hehehehehe come on!!” she said with a strong giggle.

“No. I am not going to stop. I just want to tickle tickle tickle tickle you!” Phoebe teased as she continued to stroke and flutter her fingers in the armpit. She was truly starting to have some fun. As her fingers stroked the armpit, her mind started to think about other ticklish places on Bessie’s sexy body. A rush of lust went through her own body as she thought about teasing other places. Her fingers started to slow down and she could feel Bessie starting to calm down. Once she saw her friend starting to breath more regular, she kissed her on the lips. “You look like you could use some mercy in your armpits am I right?”

Bessie was already feeling exhausted from the tickling and looked at Phoebe. She loved the kiss on her lips and figured the tickle time was winding down and she could get up. “Yeah, mercy. Mercy.” she smiled.

Phoebe let go of Bessie’s wrist and let the arm come down. Once it came down, she moved both of her hands over to Bessie’s ribcage. She felt the body tense up again and she had a mischievous grin. “Something the matter my sweet? Hehehe” she teased.

Bessie felt the fingers on her ribs and immediately tensed her body. Now she figured out where Phoebe was going to tickle her next! Her eyes popped open in surprise; her mouth was wide open in shock. A small giggle came out. “Hehehehe um, Phoebe? Could you move your hands please?” she smiled.

“Why? You don’t like where my hands are? Hehehe” Phoebe teased back.

Bessie grew very nervous and could also feel the fingers now pressing a little into her ribs. She could feel the ticklish tremors building in her body and she gulped. “Could you move them please? They are on my ribs and it….it….hehehe….” she stammered. She didn’t want to say the word because she knew what would happen if she did.

Phoebe could see the ticklish discomfort in Bessie and her own arousal started to grow. She gave a quick squeeze into the ribs with her fingertips and felt the body beneath her jerk. “It what? It……..TICKLES????” she said with glee. She then started to press her fingers into the ribs and squeezed that area. She immediately felt Bessie’s body jerk around and the face had a look of ticklish panic on it. She had to hold on a bit as Bessie’s body started to writhe around a lot. She was surprised that she was able to get a good tickling in considering she was going through the material of the maid’s uniform.

Bessie shrieked in ticklish laughter as she felt the fingers digging into her very sensitive ribs. The sheer amount of ticklish energy was driving her crazy and she once again tried to kick her legs. Only her right leg flailed around as Phoebe still had her left leg trapped. She had no leverage to get Phoebe off of her and all she could do was laugh. She then covered her mouth with her hands so she wouldn’t scream too loud. This only drove her crazier because keeping that strong laughter in, only made the sensations worse.

Phoebe laughed to herself as she saw Bessie cover her mouth with her hands. She was happy that she was trying to keep quiet even though she was being tickled. This only made her appreciate Bessie even more. She absolutely adored these games she would play with her. She then moved her left hand down to the bottom of the right ribcage and started to squeeze that area. From previous tickling experiences, she knew that was a very tender spot. She felt a surge of excitement when she saw Bessie’s eyes light up in ticklish agony. “You’re so ticklish! I love this….” she teased.

Bessie closed her eyes and just laughed into her hands as she felt that squeeze at the bottom of her ribcage. That spot always got her, and she felt ticklish agony. She didn’t know what else to do but to endure the tickle punishment. In a way, it was a lot of fun for her as well. With all the chaos that was happening the last couple of days, just laughing and having fun was something that helped her a lot. Her mind then went back to the last time she was tickled this much and that was with that adorable young lady named Cheyenne. She remembered they were both in a contest with Priscilla and Gloria watching them. She enjoyed tickling Cheyenne and she had to admit when Cheyenne tickled her, it really got to her. Now, she was being tickled by someone she had a lot of attraction too and it made it more fun. Then she squealed in delight when her left ribcage was getting squeezed near the bottom of it. Phoebe definitely knew all of her spots. “hehehehehehe you got to stop Phoebe! Hahahahahaaha you are hahahahaha driving me hahahahahaha CRAZY!!”

“I can’t stop tickling you! You are just way too much fun!” Phoebe responded with a huge smile. She then lowered her head and now the side of her face was next to Bessie’s on the right side. She then whispered into Bessie’s ear. “This is just the beginning….I want to strip you naked and make you cum. I miss your delicious pussy. I will do that later tonight..”

Bessie felt her nipples get hard hearing those words in her ear. The thought of making love to Phoebe really excited her. Now her body felt more sensitive as the sexual thoughts made her body a lot more alert. Her hands started to slip from her mouth and now her giggles were flowing more freely. Her body was starting to surrender to the tickle attacks, and she even felt moisture building up between her legs. She wanted to let go, but she was still concerned about Gloria interrupting this moment. Then she felt the fingers stop squeezing her ribs. Her laughter continued to flow as she felt such a bliss throughout her soul. She tried to swallow to make her mouth wet and started to breathe heavily. This was quite the exhausting ordeal.

“That’s right sexy Bessie…just relax. Breathe, just breathe.” Phoebe said in a soothing tone. She didn’t want to go overboard in her tickling. She was just having some fun. She waited a few moments for Bessie to calm down and then she kissed her on the chin. Her lips then moved to the cheeks, then down the neck and near the ears. She wanted to give her some tender care after the tickle attack. She wasn’t done in the least, but if she kept up the tickling, Bessie may lose it and the worse thing is for her mother to come up to the room and disrupt their moment. “Feeling better?” she asked.

“hehehe yeah….” Bessie responded as she felt her body calming down. She then wiped her forehead with her right hand and could feel the perspiration. Her body was getting quite warm, especially with her wearing her uniform. She was adoring the soft kisses on her face and neck at the moment as it helped relax her body even more. In a way, she wished it was late at night so she could be naked and make love to Phoebe. She was incredibly turned on at the moment, but she had to keep herself calm.

Phoebe saw the satisfied glow on Bessie’s face, and she adored it. She gave her one more kiss, then pressed her fingers in the ribs again, which caused Bessie’s body to jerk wildly, and a loud, ticklish squeal came from her lips. Phoebe had a huge smile on her face and loved that surprised reaction. She continued to dig her fingers into the ribs and now she saw Bessie’s hands clamped over her mouth again because the laughter was going to get loud. “Tickle tickle tickle! Who’s a ticklish girl? Who’s a ticklish girl? YOU are!!! Tickle tickle tickle my sweet lady!” she teased.

Bessie continued to squeal in ticklish laughter as her ribs were probed and squeezed. The ticklish sensations grew more intense and now she was about to just let it all go. She then felt the fingers on to the top of the ribcage, right where her breasts were, and her right leg flailed wildly because it tickled so much. Her right foot then crashed down on top of Phoebe’s legs and her eyes went wide open with shock. She moved her hands quickly and had a look of concern. Her feet were still clad in her work shoes, which were leather with hard soles. “I’m sorry!! Did that hurt?” she asked.

Phoebe felt that right shoe hit her leg and it hurt for a quick moment, but it was nothing to be concerned about. It did make her stop tickling for a moment and she looked over at Bessie. “I’m ok, but that was VERY naughty of you. I guess I will have to remove your shoes now….” she grinned.

Bessie’s eyes popped open!! “No!!! I mean, you don’t want to do that! Please don’t make me barefoot! Don’t take off my shoes and my stockings because what if your mother calls me for me?” she pleaded, hoping to dissuade Phoebe from going to her feet.

“Oh, I am not going to take off your stockings. I am going to take off the one shoe that decided to hit my legs. Now sexy lady, stay still. I will be right back….” Phoebe grinned. She then lifted herself up off of Bessie, released her hold on the left leg of the maid, got up and then turned around. She then closed Bessie’s legs together and laid down on top of them. She loved looking at these toned legs, covered by black stockings and looked at the shoes. She was also aware her own rear end was close to Bessie’s face, and she wiggled it a little, just to tease her. “Now, let’s take this naughty shoe off this foot….”

Bessie was staring at the dress covered rear end of Phoebe in her face and she loved the sight. She did wish she could see the naked skin, but it was still daytime, and Gloria loomed nearby. Then, she gasped as she heard Phoebe’s words about her right shoe and felt that feeling of ticklish nerves. She could feel the shoelace coming undone and knew it was going to be moments before she lost her shoe. Her mind started to spin as she thought about what was going to happen once that shoe was off. She did feel some relief that it was going to be just one shoe and she would still have her stockings on. But, her right foot was still going to be exposed to any ticklish whims. “Phoooooeeeebbbbeeeee….come on sweetie. Don’t take off my shoe…..” she whined playfully.

Phoebe loved the sound of Bessie’s pleading voice. It sounded so sweet. She then finished unlacing the shoe and reached her hands towards the outside edges of the shoe and tugged it forward, so that it came off the heel. A devious grin formed on her face as she saw more of the stocking covered foot getting exposed and once it came off the toes, she held up the shoe and lifted up her body so that she was sitting upright on Bessie’s belly. She then slightly turned around and dangled the empty shoe by the lace in front of Bessie’s face. “Now, this naughty shoe will never bother us again…hehehehe” she teased.

Bessie could feel Phoebe’s weight on her belly, but it wasn’t too heavy. Her eyes then focused on her empty shoe, twirling by a lace, knowing her right foot was helplessly exposed. “Hehehe that’s my shoe! Can you put it back on?” she said, then batted her eyes flirtatiously.

Phoebe then tossed the shoe to the side of the bed and grinned at her helpless friend. “Nope. That evil shoe tried to attack me! So, I had to get rid of it so it will never harm another innocent person ever again!” she teased.

Bessie giggled to herself as she heard Phoebe’s playful teasing. She was always such a character and now she was going to have to endure some tickling on her exposed foot. The only saving grace in her mind was she was still fully clothed, minus one shoe, and not completely nude. She would be completely helpless if she was nude. She then watched Phoebe turn her body back towards her legs and felt her lay down on her legs again. She started to get nervous as she felt hands slowly moving down her stocking covered leg towards her foot. Bessie also looked at the dress covered rear end before her face. “Phoebe? Don’t do it! Don’t do it please!”

“Don’t do what? I think you have worked hard all day. Now that I got that evil shoe off your foot, your foot is happy! Let me rub it for you. Hehehehe” Phoebe teased. Her hands then clasped the foot and she felt it wriggling already. This delighted her greatly as she knew that foot was very sensitive! Her fingers then pressed into the sole, with her thumbs on the top of the foot. She started to knead the sole and top of the foot, trying to get Bessie into a relaxed state. “Does this feel good?” she asked.

Bessie felt the massage on her foot and even though it felt nice, she knew in mere moments, her very sensitive foot was going to be tickled. “Y-yes…t-that feels n-n-nice…” she stammered as her body winced with each kneading motion on her foot. Her eyes then looked at the wriggling ass of Phoebe, sensually waving in her face and she loved it. Her mind was tempted to lift the dress up, to expose that underwear covered rear end and play with it. Maybe that would distract Phoebe from tickling her foot! Bessie had a smile on her face and the let her hands go to the hem of the dress and she started to lift it up.

Phoebe felt her dress being lifted up and she smiled. Bessie was being naughty! It was time to play with her friend, so she slowly stroked her fingers up and down the stocking covered sole and heard the cutest ticklish squeal coming her those lips. “Tickle tickle tickle!” she teased as her fingers went up and down that sole. She loved the feeling of the fabric on her fingers and loved the writhing body beneath her.

“Phoebe!! Hehehehe Phoebe!!! That tickles!!” Bessie squealed as she felt that ticklish sensation rip through her body. She tried to cover her sole with her still booted left foot, but it was no use as Phoebe simply tickled the top of her foot to make her left foot move away.

“I know it tickles you…but you are so NAUGHTY!!! Trying to lift my dress huh?” Phoebe taunted. She then moved her fingers back towards the sole and wriggled them in the arch area, her fingers slipping and sliding against the stocking. She was loving how Bessie’s foot wriggled around and hearing that cute laughter only excited her more.

Bessie continued to giggle freely as she felt those fingers sliding up and down her sole. She couldn’t help herself and she continued to use her still shoed left foot to try and protect the stocking covered right. Then she felt a sense of panic when she felt Phoebe’s wrist between her feet, which shielded her shoe from covering the right foot. She wanted to start kicking, but she might kick her friend which she did not want to do. The problem was now Phoebe had better leverage to tickle her foot! She felt the fingers scurrying in her arch and it was driving her crazy. It was getting to be a point where she was just starting to let herself go. Her body was feeling really good and starting to feel weak. There was something about trying to keep your composure and not be loud that wears a person down faster. Her right foot then stopped flailing around and just went through the tickling and started to laugh more freely. She placed her hands over her mouth again so she could muffle the sounds somewhat.

Phoebe could hear the laughter coming more freely and it delighted her. She also noticed the left foot stopped trying to protect the right one, so now her fingers could tickle the foot more freely. Her fingers then headed to the ball of the foot and using the tip of her fingernail and scratched along the ball, causing the foot to jerk around. She had a devious grin on her face as tickling Bessie’s feet was such a great pleasure to her. Ever since that day in the barn, she has truly craved tickling these feet. Her fingers continued to dance on the sole and she started to imagine what was inside the stocking. That precious bare foot with the pale colored sole. Her arousal continued to grow as she thought later tonight, she may try to get those hidden toes inside her mouth. This now made Phoebe excited, and her fingers went to the toes and started to press into the undersides.

Bessie almost lost it when she felt the fingers under her toes. That stocking material seemed to increase the sensations under the toes as it was fingers and fabric rubbing that hidden skin. She automatically scrunched her toes to protect them, but it trapped the fingers there and now she felt waves of ticklish electricity flowing through her body. She started to convulse a little and she clamped her hands even tighter on her mouth or she would scream in ticklish agony.

Phoebe continued to tickle those toes and crammed her fingers of her left hand under the toes, while her right hand held onto the foot itself. She was squeezing the toes, trying to find all the best ticklish spots. She wished she could look at the sole of the foot but laying on Bessie’s legs and staring at the top of the stocking covered foot was thrilling too. She then released the foot with her right hand and used the tips of her fingers to tickle the top of the foot. Phoebe was delighted to see the foot react violently. “Ah!!! You have such ticklish feet! I could tickle them forever! Maybe I should take off your other shoe too….” she teased.

Bessie’s eyes went into a panic when she heard Phoebe’s threat. She couldn’t lose both shoes! It was already bad enough one of her feet was being tickled, but both? There was no way she would be able to keep herself quiet and not have Gloria come running upstairs to see what was going on. She had to do something to get Phoebe off of her as her willpower was weakening, the tickling was getting worse, and her giggles were getting louder. Those dastardly fingers on the top of her foot were really making her crazy. Her eyes then went towards that rear end in front of her face. The way Phoebe was positioned, the ass was right in Bessie’s face. Phoebe managed to get onto her knees a little to gain leverage to tickle Bessie’s feet. Bessie noticed the dress had moved up towards the thighs and an idea struck her. Her hands reached forward and grabbed the hem of the dress. She then started to push the dress up and it uncovered the thighs and then she saw Phoebe’s underwear!

Phoebe paused her tickling for a moment as she felt her dress being pulled up off over her legs and now her ass was exposed! She gasped in surprise because her personal areas were vulnerable to Bessie. She was also wearing stockings that came up to her mid thigh, so the area of the leg connecting to her groin and her inner thighs were exposed. Her gray underwear was also exposed. She felt really vulnerable at the moment and had no idea what this sexy maid was up to. “Um, Bessie…w-what are you doing? Why did you p-pull up my dress?” she said with nervousness in her voice.

“Oh, nothing…..” Bessie teased. Now that she saw that soft milky skin on the thighs and that underwear, a sexual thrill went through her. She was pleased the tickling of her foot stopped and knew Phoebe was concerned. It was time for her to have a little fun. She then reached her right hand forward and gently grazed the right inner thigh of Phoebe. A smile came on her face as she saw the body flinch.

Phoebe’s eyes grew big as she felt fingers gently grazing her inner thigh! She was very sensitive there and now she was curious what was about to happen. Was Bessie trying to touch her? “That naughty girl…” she thought in her head. Then she gasped in pleasure when she felt a finger slowly stroking across her underwear covered mound! A jolt of sexual energy ripped through her, and her waist flinched. “Bessie…..” she moaned.

Bessie licked her lips as she heard Phoebe moan her name. Her right index finger was now tracing up and down across the slit between Phoebe’s legs through the underwear. Her goal was to completely distract Phoebe and get her off of her so she can escape her ticklish predicament. As her finger continued to tease that slit, she used her left hand and gently squeezed the left buttock. Bessie couldn’t help but smile when she felt the body shiver under her touches and squeezes.

Phoebe was getting excited after having her ass squeezed and her pussy lips being teased. Her nipples grew very stiff and if this continued, she was going to surrender her body and let Bessie have her way with her. But she never had Bessie control her body, every sexual encounter was having Bessie please her. She did like the idea of Bessie initiating this, but she had to get back into control again. She then lifted her body off of Bessie and quickly turned around. She then sat on Bessie’s thighs and looked at her sexy friend. Phoebe then playfully wagged her finger in Bessie’s face. “You naughty naughty girl! Trying to tease me huh? Trying to get me all wet huh? You are SO bad Bessie!” she playfully scolded.

“Yes…hehehe I am trying to tease you.” Bessie giggled back to her. She loved the look on Phoebe’s face. She was pretending to be mad at her, but she could see the smile creeping out. Bessie was happy she was no longer being tickled. Maybe Phoebe would now let her go and they could really have a go at it later tonight. “I know you liked it…” she smiled.

Phoebe slowly shook her head. This was definitely a new development in their relationship, and she wished she could strip Bessie naked at this very moment, but the maid had a good point. Her mother could literally come upstairs and interrupt everything. With a twinkle in her eye, she smiled at Bessie and had a new plan. She now thought about why Bessie did what she did. She wanted to stop being tickled! “So, you think that by touching me, I am going to stop tickling you?” she grinned.

“Um…yes? hehe” Bessie said sheepishly and giggled.

“I have a better idea….” Phoebe said seductively. She then got off of Bessie and kneeling on the mattress on Bessie’s left, she reached down with both arms and rolled Bessie’s body over onto the stomach and quickly sat on the calves, close by the ankles. Now, Bessie’s feet were trapped! She could see the upturned soles and smiled. To her own left, she could see the exposed stocking covered sole and when her eyes went to her right, she could see the sole of the shoe. “Now, I think someone needs to be punished for trying to touch me…hehehe” she teased. Then she took her fingers on both hands and ran them up and down the stocking covered sole.

“Hey!! Hehehehehehe that tickles!!!” Bessie laughed as she felt those fingers sliding up and down the stocking fabric covering her sole. She then clamped her hands on her mouth again so she could laugh hard. She tried to move her left shoe over her right foot to protect the vulnerable sole, but the way Phoebe was sitting on her calves and ankles, it made it more difficult. It was the same move she did on Cheyenne a few days ago when they had their contest. She then buried her face into the mattress and just started to laugh harder.

Phoebe saw Bessie’s feeble attempts to protect that right foot with the left and grinned. This was the perfect trap. She just loved the way her fingers stroked across the fabric. She was even attempted to tear open the stocking so she could see that barefoot. She always loved those pale soles of Bessie. The thickness of the feet always thrilled her. The chunky large toes were delicious and very sensitive. There was something about having them hidden from her right now. It made her desire for them grow. Her eyes then looked over at that left shoe and figured it was time to remove it!

Bessie continued to laugh as she felt the fingers sliding up and down her sole. Then, she started to relax a little as the fingers stopped tickling her foot. She was starting to really enjoy herself and then her body tensed up again. She felt the laces of her shoe on the left foot coming undone and she knew what was about to happen. She started to giggle and now it was time to plead for mercy. “hehehe Phoebe….Please…don’t take off my shoe….hehehehehe” she laughed.

“But you can’t just have one shoe off! Your other foot was getting jealous. It didn’t want to be cooped up inside a shoe, when it could be free like the other!” Phoebe teased as she finished unlacing the shoe, then gripped the shoe with both hands and started to tug. She could feel Bessie’s foot struggling to stay inside the shoe, but she felt it slipping. She looked down and saw the stocking covered heel come into view. She then used her hands to pull the shoe down the foot and more of the sole was being uncovered and even though those hidden toes did their best to stay in the shoe, she managed to pull it off and now both of Bessie’s feet were exposed! “Now, isn’t that MUCH better?” she teased.

Bessie couldn’t help but wriggle her feet, covering each sole with the other in ticklish nervous anticipation. “Phoebe….please….please don’t do this…..” she giggled as she pleaded.

“Don’t do what cutie pie?” Phoebe grinned. She then wiggled her fingers mere inches above the quivering soles. She wished she could rip through the stockings but right now, that material was going to drive her friend absolutely crazy.

“hehehehe you know!!! Just don’t tickle me!” Bessie playfully begged. Her fingers tried to grip onto the mattress through the blanket that was covering it. Then she let out a cute shriek as she felt fingers now scrabbling over both soles! Her upturned soles felt ticklish electricity and she scrunched her toes tightly out of reflexes. She then once again, clamped her hands over her mouth so she wouldn’t scream.

Phoebe loved listening to the sound of her fingers scrabbling up and down the soles. The sound they made against the fabric was quite soothing to her. She then placed her scrabbling fingers on each heel and tickled that spot. She used her imagination to think about what the skin would look like as her fingers touched it. Then she slowly moved her fingers down into the arches and couldn’t help but laugh as she heard more muffled, hysterical laughter. Since the toes were scrunched tightly, the arches formed wrinkles in them. Phoebe could feel those wrinkles as her fingers zipped all over the arches. She then stopped the scrabbling, then used the tips of her index fingers to tease the hidden wrinkles. She would move the index fingers from the instep area, going directly across the sole to the outside edges, then slowly tickled along the outside edge, then went right back across the arch back towards the instep. Phoebe felt those wrinkles and definitely knew how sensitive they were. “I just love how ticklish your feet are. I could just tickle them for the rest of the time we are here in California! Or, maybe I should keep tickling them even on the way back to home! Can you imagine that? Just non-stop tickling on your feet for minutes, hours and DAYS!!! I love your ticklish feet!” she teased.

Bessie continued to laugh into her hands as she felt those fingers tickling her arches. She could also hear those words and it sent ticklish chills down her spine. She thought about having her feet tickled for that entire time, which would be brutal. She then laid her face directly into the blanket and screamed into the mattress. She also started to tap out on the mattress as her poor arches were tickle assaulted.

Phoebe heard the tapping and laughed. The thrill of tickling Bessie grew stronger the more she did it. She then decided to move to the balls of the feet and attacked that hidden treasure. She heard a cute squeal come out from Bessie’s lips and now she started to hum a favorite tune of hers while she tickled that area. She then used the tips of her nails to tickle the balls of both feet and felt Bessie thrashing behind her. “Does this tickle?” she asked.

Bessie was thrashing all over the bed as those dastardly fingers tickled the balls of her feet. That area was always sensitive, not as bad as her arches or toes, but it was definitely a weak spot. Then she felt a finger getting close to the base of her toes and another jolt of ticklish energy rocked her core. She clamped her hands over her mouth again and felt her eyes watering up from all the tickle torment on her feet. Then it happened. The tickling stopped and she felt the fingers leaving her feet. She still continued to giggle as she could still feel the tremors, but she also started to catch her breath. Bessie hoped it was all over. “Ok..ok..hehehehe you got me. You got me…” she panted.

Phoebe chuckled to herself as she heard Bessie’s words. She had to place her own hands over her mouth to prevent from laughing because she knew she was going after those precious toes next. It amused her that Bessie thought it was all over. She wanted her friend to calm down a little before her next attack. She reached her hands forward and placed each hand on the sole and started to massage the feet. She wanted to give Bessie some pleasure before she went after those toes. “That’s right sweet Bessie. Just relax. Your sweet feet are going to feel real nice.” she said softly.

Bessie felt a wave of pleasure wash over her as she felt those hands rubbing her feet. That was the one thing she didn’t always get. A simple foot massage, especially after working hard every day on her feet. Usually, her feet were tickled attacked or worshipped, so this massage felt awfully nice. She felt fingers kneading into her arches, then the balls of her feet and then her heels. She could feel special attention paid to the heels and it just felt incredible. She closed her eyes and just let herself relax as the massage moved back to her arches. “Thank you. This feels so nice….” she cooed.

Phoebe continued to massage the feet, trying to lull Bessie into a complete relaxed state. She actually loved giving this massage and her fingers kneaded into the thick soles. She now heard Bessie purring in pleasure as she continued to knead and press into the feet. “Does this feel good my sweet? I think your feet need some loving care…” she said in a whispered tone. Her fingers were now kneading into the balls of the feet and a devious smile started to form on her face. Her fingers were so close to those covered toes, and she tried to not laugh otherwise she would give away her plan. She kneaded towards the top of the balls of the feet, then she lifted her hands, formed her fingers into claws and then plunged them into the uncurled toes!

Bessie was feeling so relaxed as she felt that wonderful foot massage. She closed her eyes and wanted to drift off into that bliss when suddenly her eyes popped open, and she let out a loud squeal as she felt fingers in her toes! “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEY!!!!!!” she squealed, then clamped her hands over her mouth, remembering she had to be quiet. Her laughter was increasing as her toes were always so sensitive. She tried to clamp her toes, but those fingers were in the way, and they were wiggling on the undersides. This feeling was worse because she truly did not expect this attack. She was enjoying that massage and she realized that Phoebe lured into a state of helplessness, and now her poor toes were going to suffer.

“You’re so loud! Be quiet! I am only tickling your toes!” Phoebe said in a playful tone. She then continued to wriggle her fingers in the toes and managed to get them between those thick digits and she gently started to squeeze. It truly delighted her that she could feel Bessie thrashing behind her. Memories of tickling the naked toes filled her mind and it gave her such an erotic feeling in her body. She absolutely adored Bessie’s toes and other memories of those same toes being in her mouth also got her excited. She missed this playtime with Bessie. Every summer, she always took a European trip, and she missed these encounters. She was making up for lost time over the summer and she truly wanted to make love to her. She didn’t want to wait anymore. Phoebe knew she couldn’t have sex right now, but she also wanted to drive Bessie insane with lust and make her desire sex for later. “Want me to stop tickling your toes?” she asked.

Bessie continued to scream into her hands as those fingers were still between her toes. The sheer amount of ticklish energy flowing through her was overwhelming and she had no idea how she was able to keep herself quiet. Tears started to form in her eyes as the toe tickling was breaking her down and she was doing her best to hold in the screaming laughter she truly wanted to do. Then a glimmer of hope filled her mind as she heard Phoebe’s question. She tried to answer it, but the toe tickling was just too much. “hehehehehehehehestopheheheheticklinghehhehehehehemeeeeeeeee!!!” she said in a muffled giggle.

“Oh, I suppose I should pause my tickling so you can answer..hehehe” Phoebe giggled, then paused her fingers squeezes in the toes. She did not remove her fingers but stopped wriggling them so Bessie could calm down to answer her question.

Bessie felt the fingers stop wriggling, but she could still feel them in her toe region, and it made her so nervous. She then wiped the tears from her eyes and took a deep breath to calm herself. “Phoebe…Phoebe….yes…please stop tickling my toes….you are driving me crazy…” she panted.

“Awwwww……Poor ticklish Bessie is going crazy just by me tickling her sweet toes. Well, I will stop for now, but you have to go through a surprise of mine. Do as I ask, and I will stop tickling your toes. If you refuse, then I will have no choice but to take these stockings off and REALLY go after your toes.” Phoebe teased.

Bessie felt a shiver of excitement and ticklish fear after listening to Phoebe’s offer. She just knew something was going to happen to her, but she just didn’t know what. She was relieved her toes were not going to be tickled and the threat of losing her stockings definitely gave her ticklish fear. She also felt some excitement as she wanted to know what the surprise was. “hehehe ok…I will go through your surprise. I will hehehehe do what you hehehehe ask. Just stop tickling hehehe my feet.” she continued to giggle.

Phoebe smiled when she heard Bessie’s response and she pulled her fingers away from the toes. She then got up off of Bessie’s ankles and then stood up from the bed. She looked at Bessie still face down on the bed and grabbed the hem of the maid dress. She then pulled it up and over Bessie’s rear end, exposing the underwear. She then slightly opened Bessie’s legs, spreading them wide enough so the feet were pointed to the corners of the end of the bed. Her eyes focused on the covered ass, and she licked her lips. Phoebe always adored that bubble ass that was quite firm as it was one of her favorite areas to play with. “Damn, you are magnificent…” she grinned.

Bessie felt herself blushing as she felt her legs and ass exposed from under her maid’s dress. Even though those areas were still clothed, her underwear covering her rear and her stockings going up to her mid thighs, she still felt very naked. She loved it when Phoebe would compliment her. It always made her feel so beautiful. Gloria would also compliment her, but this was different with the daughter. Probably because they were so close in age. She then gasped when she felt a hand pat her ass and she wondered what Phoebe was about to do. This was better than getting her feet tickled, that’s for sure. “Hey! Why are you exposing me?” she giggled.

“You’re not exposed…I want to tear your clothes off, but I guess I have to wait till later. But, I am still going to play with you…” Phoebe teased as she then started to rub the thighs with each hand and then went to the ass to rub it and even squeezed the cheeks. She was always impressed with the solid muscle in the ass and whenever she squeezed it, it was an extraordinary feeling. She then sat between the spread legs, squatting on her ankles, with her knees bent, she leaned forward and took her right hand to squeeze the right buttock and her left hand started to squeeze the left buttock. “I just love this firm ass of yours! You my dear have such an amazing ass.” she said with lust in her voice.

“Mmmmmmmm…hehehe I like it when you squeeze me there. It feels *ooh* nice…” Bessie cooed. She was enjoying the massage on her ass, and she laid her head on the mattress. Then she felt the hands let go of her ass and now she felt those fingers start to lightly caress the back of her legs, that area right below her underwear and above her stockings. Now, that sensation started to tickle her. “Hehehehe Phoebe….t-that tickles…ehehehehe” she giggled.

“I know….” Phoebe said back to her. She took the very tip of her fingers and lightly touched that skin. She saw goosebumps forming on the skin and it delighted her. The sound of Bessie’s giggle started to get a little louder, so she continued her teasing fingers. The tips went right to end of the underwear, right below the left buttock, then very softly stroked right down the middle of the leg. She could feel that leg twitching, and she giggled to herself because she knew she was driving Bessie crazy with light tickles. When her finger made it to the edge of the stocking, she then traced right along the outer edge. She chuckled as the leg jumped in a ticklish reaction. “This tickles?” she asked teasingly.

“hehehehehehe YES!! That hehehehe really tickles! Hehehehe” Bessie giggled. The tickling sensation was making her body react, but it didn’t feel like torture. It was a much more teasing feeling than a torture feeling. Her left leg continued to jump around and even though it was driving her crazy, she did not want to kick her foot in the air. It could make Phoebe catch her ankle and then have her foot tickled again. She did not want that to happen again. Then, the tickling feeling stopped. Bessie started to relax her body, but it tensed up again once she felt the fingers now going to her right leg. “Pppphhhoooeeebbbeeeeee heheheheheh that tickles hehehehehehe” she giggled.

“I know it does. You’re such a ticklish lady!” Phoebe teased back as her fingers started to tease the back of the leg. Her fingers lingered at the edge of the stocking and then they slowly moved up the back of the leg, teasing that mocha color skin and when it finally got to the outside edge of the underwear, she wiggled her fingers lightly, but with a fast pace. It absolutely amused her when she saw the leg twitching and squirming under her ticklish touch. She especially loved the sounds of those giggles and when her fingers started to go along the edge of the underwear and towards the inner thigh, dangerously close to that special place on Bessie, the legs tried to close! “Hahaha tickles huh?” Phoebe laughed.

Bessie wanted to close her legs to protect that very sensitive skin on her inner thighs so close to her groin. That was always a very weak spot on her and now Phoebe was teasing her there. She could also feel her arousal starting to grow as the fingers were so close to her mound and she felt herself getting wet. She loved the fact that Phoebe was teasing her, even though the ticklish feelings were driving her crazy. Then she felt the other hand tickling the left leg, on the inner thigh and both hands were dangerously close to her vagina. She laid her heads on the matters now and her ass started to wriggle, clench and shake. “Hehehehehe Phoebe..that hehehehe REALLY tickles!” she laughed.

Phoebe started to bite her lip a little as her own arousal was growing. She loved the very delicate skin on the inner thighs and watching that gorgeous ass wriggling around mesmerized her. She then paused her finger tickling and with the pad of her left index finger, she slowly stroked it right down the panty covered mound! Her finger delicately pressed down on the fabric and could feel it slipping between the lips of Bessie’s pussy. She felt a major wave of lust wash over her and what really set her off was the reaction of Bessie.

“OOOOOOOHHH!!” Bessie moaned in pleasure as she felt that finger stroking between her wet lips. It was through the underwear, but it still had a major effect on her body. She was stunned that Phoebe was teasing her between her legs, but it felt incredible. Her legs were still spread and couldn’t close because Phoebe was sitting between her legs, so she felt vulnerable. Her eyes started to roll into the back of her head as the finger continued to stroke back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, through the slit of her love muscle and she continued to moan. Her ass started to rise in the air, trying to expose more of herself and in her mind, she truly wished her underwear was off. Then she let out another loud groan as the teasing finger touched her clit that was hidden with her garment. “ooohhh!! That feels so………good!” she panted in lust.

“Mmmmmm your pussy feels so hungry for my touch. You naughty maid, I know you want to cum, but you said we can’t make love. So, I am just going to tease you badly…” Phoebe said playfully as she continued to tease the clit. She wanted to drive poor Bessie insane with lust so that she would go the rest of the day completely wet thinking about it. She loved how she controlled Bessie’s arousal and now her finger started to rub the clit in a circle. Her right hand then pressed down on the ass, while her left finger continued its teasing touch.

Bessie could feel her arousal growing stronger and stronger as those hands were doing their magic on her. Her hands gripped the blanket on the mattress tightly and her hips started to grind. Her breathing became more shallow and she even felt her toes curling. Then she felt the right hand leave her ass and felt a ticklish sensation on the back of her leg. Phoebe was tickling her again! The mixture of erotic pleasure and that ticklish sensation drove her crazy! “hehehehe Phoebe! Hehehehe *moan* what are you *moan* trying to do hehehehehe to me??” she said in lust.

“Feels good, doesn’t it? Come on sweet Bessie, I know you want to cum….” Phoebe teased as she continued to tease the now sopping wet lips of Bessie’s special location and tickling the back of her right leg. She then started to lightly scurry her fingers of her left hand on the pussy, and she could feel Bessie’s body jerk around. Her fingers continued to scurry, and she heard a giggle. That was what she waiting for. “I remembered how ticklish you are…….HERE!!” she said with a teasing menace as her fingers continued to tickle between the legs.

“HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE PHOEBE!!! THAT TICKLES!!! HEHEHEHEHEHE THAT TICKLES!!!” Bessie squealed in delight. The feelings coursing through her body was truly driving her crazy as she felt herself being extremely aroused and now being tickled only amplified that feeling. Her hips began to sway more and then the tickle teasing stopped. She felt some relief flow through her body, but her breathing was still shallow. She was not going to admit it to Phoebe, but she really wanted to be stripped naked right now as she was extremely aroused. The teasing worked on her, and she hoped her underwear was going to be removed. She did not care if Gloria walked in, she wanted sweet release!

Phoebe could feel her friend’s body reacting to her touch and could feel how wet she was, even through the underwear. She then wanted to tease her further and reached her hands forward and grabbed the edge of the underwear and started to pull the underwear down a little. The garment started to get pulled down and exposed the firm ass cheeks. She loved that sight, and she heard a gasp from Bessie. “mmmm…such a nice ass you have. I think I will play with it. Or should I take your underwear off and give you sweet pleasure?” she said with lust in her voice.

Bessie heard the offer, and she didn’t know how to respond. She was surprised her rear end was being exposed and she loved having her ass played with. She also wanted to lose her underwear completely so she could have both her ass and pussy played with. She was still concerned about Gloria being downstairs, but her lust was taking over. Then she gasped and giggled as she felt a finger stroking right down the crack of her ass!! She was being tickled again! “hehehehehe Phoebe!! Phoebe please! Hehehe”

Phoebe managed to pull the underwear down enough to expose the crack of the ass and she took advantage of it. The tip of her right index finger slowly and softly trickled down the crack and the squirming rear end before her eyes really drove her crazy. “You’re so ticklish Bessie…After I tickle this crack, my finger is going to go inside you…” she teased.

Bessie heard those words and a large wave of lust ripped through her body. She could feel how hard her nipples were and that tickling down her crack made her body shake. Her giggles were getting more lustful, and her body continued to writhe in ecstasy. The finger got to the bottom of her crack, near her hole and so dangerously close to her sweet place between her legs. She started to raise her hips so Phoebe could have easy access. She closed her eyes and let her giggles come out because the tickling of the lower crack was driving her insane. She was ready for release!

‘BESSIE!!!!! OH BESSIE!!!!!!” a voice yelled outside the room.

Phoebe immediately stopped tickling and teasing Bessie’s body as she heard her mother outside of this room. She immediately sprang up and had a look of shock on her face. Her mother could open this door any moment!

Bessie heard the voice of Gloria, and her eyes sprang open! This was what she dreaded the most and she quickly got up off the bed, pulled her underwear back up all the way and tried to straighten out her maid’s uniform. She looked over at Phoebe was in a state of shock and she started to look for her shoes. Her heart raced with panic, and she also knew she had to respond as Gloria was calling out to her. She looked over at Phoebe who was handing over her shoes. She sat down on the bed and tried to quickly put them on. She had no time to lace them, so she left them untied and smoothed her dress over. “Yes Ma’am?!” she called out.

Gloria then opened the door and came inside the room. She saw her daughter and Bessie in the room, with the maid standing up from the bed and Phoebe had this shocked look on her face. She knew something was going on in this room but didn’t know what. “There you are! So, you two have been catching up?” she asked with a smile.

“Yes mother, me and Bessie had a very nice conversation going. I could tell, she really likes California. She got really worked up talking about the beauty of this place, she even got breathless. Hehe” Phoebe said, trying to explain why Bessie appeared to be disheveled.

“Yes, I am so excited about California, I got carried away…” Bessie said while fanning herself. She felt herself sweating and had to explain why. She could see the look on Gloria’s face and could tell that she might not have believed their story, but she did not have a look of anger. That was a good sign to her.

“That’s good to hear! Well, I need you, Bessie. I need you go to into town to pick up a few things for me. Come, let’s allow Phoebe to get some rest for a bit. She had a long trip, and I am sure she wants to make herself comfortable.” Gloria informed. She started to wonder what they were really doing in the room. She had an idea, but then dismissed the idea as she did not want to travel down that path in her mind. Bessie was her play toy, not her daughter’s. She then motioned her hand for Bessie to follow her, then turned and walked out of the room.

Bessie looked over at Phoebe with a sheepish grin and gave her a wink. She felt so embarrassed yet felt some excitement after nearly getting caught. This only got her more aroused and she was going to have to hold it in until later. “Enjoy your stay. Hehe” she giggled, then turned and left the room. She still couldn’t believe she was about to be caught!

Phoebe saw Bessie’s sweet smile and she couldn’t help but laugh to herself. She was so close to bringing her friend over the edge into pure sexual bliss, only to be interrupted by her mother. She giggled to herself and figured she would take care of her own raging arousal now that she was alone. She went over to the bed, laid down on her back, then pulled up her dress. Phoebe then closed her eyes and lowered her right hand into her underwear. It was time for release…….

Characters featured in this chapter:

02.-LA-DIABLA-LOW-RES[8264].png 01.-DARBY--LOW-RES[8260].png PHOEBE-WEB FRIENDLY[8425].png 05.-GLORIA-LOW-RES[8263].png 06.-PRISCILLA-LOW-RES[8265].png 04.-BESSIE-LOW-RES[8261].png 08.-SVETLANA-LOW-RES[8266].png

UP NEXT: La Diabla begins her revenge tour!

So, what did you think? Yes, Darby is still alive! I couldn't kill her off. I love her. haha I wanted to create some suspense for you. Let me know your thoughts on this first part. I greatly appreciate your comments.

Wow! Another winner:) You are a very gifted writer my friend! Can't wait for the next story!

Thanks for the comments fellas! I am glad you enjoyed part 1. As this series moves along, it will begin to get more intense. Stay tuned for the next part as we start to finish this journey! Thank you for motivating me to bring you these chapters. I truly hope you enjoy how this story unfolds! There is a lot that happens!

Outstanding work, Primetime. PLEASE bring back Helga, I want her to have one more revenge tour, before getting one more full body tickle torture from every character.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back