Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

likeasong

London M/M tickling sessions

Hi all, I'm new to TMF but not new to tickling. I'm a gay dude based in East London, I'm in good shape and have had plenty of experiences in tickling over the years.

Ideally I'd love to meet up with a very ticklish guy who is up for being tied and tickled. I enjoy the psychological aspect of tickling, so being very verbal, playing games and generally taunting the mind in order to chip at self control and break down the natural male barriers. Big ups for baby oil and the progressive removal of clothing as to increase sensitivity and desperation. I find tickling to be hugely intimate and I get a rush whenever another man lets me push his buttons, so the bond between Tickler and ticklee is very important. I'm not particularly interested in the more sexual nature of the fetish, though I'm OK with nudity if genuinely desired by the ticklee and have no problem applying my ticklish fingers and tools to private areas. I adore guys who wear white, grey or light blue briefs during a session.

I would also consider switching for an equally expert Tickler. I am hyper ticklish in certain spots and definitely produce strong reactions. I will have to trust you in order to submit, the same way I strive to make you trust me if you chose to be my ticklee. Again, good manners and good conversation go a long way, together with an understanding of tickling as a psychological torture.

Hit me up to chat & connect!

Bump

Hiya,
    I am only a ler based in London. Never had a session with a guy but the idea of doing it could be nice.
    PM if you want more info.

I am a straight male lee in London open for tickle session with male lers. HMU.

For someone not interested in the sexual side, you do seem quite keen to mention details such as boxer shorts lol.

American visiting London during the week of June 5th if you are still interested hit me up!

Super ticklish switch here. Love to get my feet wrecked!

Bump

Definitely interested! Young 25 lee so bring it on

Anyone about?

Hey I'm defo up for this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys, get yourselfs tickets or charter a plane and come to the tickle party in Berlin on September 17!

https://quaelgeist.sm/en/events/calender/