• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

London M/M tickling sessions

DanielTKL

Hi all, I'm new to TMF but not new to tickling. I'm a gay dude based in East London, I'm in good shape and have had plenty of experiences in tickling over the years.

Ideally I'd love to meet up with a very ticklish guy who is up for being tied and tickled. I enjoy the psychological aspect of tickling, so being very verbal, playing games and generally taunting the mind in order to chip at self control and break down the natural male barriers. Big ups for baby oil and the progressive removal of clothing as to increase sensitivity and desperation. I find tickling to be hugely intimate and I get a rush whenever another man lets me push his buttons, so the bond between Tickler and ticklee is very important. I'm not particularly interested in the more sexual nature of the fetish, though I'm OK with nudity if genuinely desired by the ticklee and have no problem applying my ticklish fingers and tools to private areas. I adore guys who wear white, grey or light blue briefs during a session.

I would also consider switching for an equally expert Tickler. I am hyper ticklish in certain spots and definitely produce strong reactions. I will have to trust you in order to submit, the same way I strive to make you trust me if you chose to be my ticklee. Again, good manners and good conversation go a long way, together with an understanding of tickling as a psychological torture.

Hit me up to chat & connect!

For someone not interested in the sexual side, you do seem quite keen to mention details such as boxer shorts lol.

American visiting London during the week of June 5th if you are still interested hit me up!

Super ticklish switch here. Love to get my feet wrecked!

Hey, I'm a 30 year old male lee based in London. Very much up for being tied down and tickled by a merciless tickler!

Can't host unfortunately but can travel anywhere in or around London.

Hi there,
I'm a male ler (could travel to London). It'd be great if you still wanna have a tickling session.
me: 178 43 70 23(age)

AbSOLElutely and TOE-tally luv everything about what you've said in your profile page here. Wish I was a Londoner and not a pond and a whole country apart for I'd luv, luv, luv to have you tickle torture me intensely to a stare of total ticklish hysteria of all-out nonstop uncontrollable hearty masculine laughter for your eagerly awaiting ears. Let's talk about the ticklish possibilities bud!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back