• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My wife's cousin, Kelli

bt2003

This true story took place back in 1994 while I was still in grad school. My future wife Andi and her cousin Kelli were both in their final year of college at a college very close to my University. There was a number of times when I was with Andi and Kelli and Kelli was barefoot and I was always curious if she was ticklish and there were a few times when I had a good situation where I could have given her feet a quick tickle without anyone becoming wise to my love of feet tickling but I would always fold in the end for fear that Kelli would get angry or Andi would get upset that I was tickling her cousin, etc. But thankfully I got one more "last chance" situation and it occurred at a party I decided to throw at my apartment to celebrate end of the semester.

So at this party there were several of my friends from grad school as well as a few of my friends from undergrad who had moved on to having jobs. My best friend from college Ken brought his girlfriend Donna to the party and Donna played a role in how this tickling of Kelli would turn into a great memory. Anyway my future wife Andi came to the party and brought her cousin Kelli. As the night went on we ended up playing drinking games. Kelli was sitting to the right of me in the circle we had for this one drinking game we were playing. She had her sneakers off but was wearing socks. I took notice that the sock on her left foot had a hole in it. Now at this point all of us were pretty far along in our path to being pass-out drunk. I jokingly said to Kelli "were your socks blessed by the Pope". She said "What?" and I said "Because they are holey". This got a laugh out of the circle of friends and as I said it I poked my finger into the hole and gave a quick scratch/tickle of Kelli's sole. She immediately jerked her foot away but before I had a chance to pull my finger out so I ended up making the small hole a very large hole. Kelli said "great now these socks are ruined". I said "Sorry". To then my surprise Andi then said "you should just take them off you look stupid sitting here with a big hole in your sock". Kelli then proceeded to pull both her socks off and now she was sitting there completely barefoot. I couldn't take my eyes off her feet which had red toe nail polish and were adorable and had me wondering why she was ever hiding those cute feet in socks to begin with.

Not long after the sock removal the drinking game broke up and I went over to sit next to Andi on the couch. Kelli was very drunk at this point and continued to lay on the floor directly in front of us. My friend Ken and his girl Donna sat at the other end of the couch. Kelli then says "I can't believe you tore my socks, you owe me a new pair" and she gave me a playful kick. I grabbed her foot and said "Not my fault you wore blessed socks". Now while I have her left foot in my hand Andi blurts out "you should give her one of your great foot massages, Kelli he is great at foot massages". I couldn't believe my ears. Kelli quickly put her second foot into my lap and said "Have at it". So I start massaging her feet and it was at this moment I realized I will never have a chance like this again to tickle Kelli's cute feet. So I grab hold of the ankle of her left foot and quickly started tickling like mad on her foot. She immediately bursts into laughter. I said "Wow someone has ticklish feet". Before I even finished my sentence Donna yells "let me in on this action" and she grabs Kelli's right foot from my lap and starts tickling all over the sole of Kelli's foot. Now Kelli is laughing so hard as Donna and I are tickling all over her feet and everyone at the party starts laughing at Kelli's predicament. Kelli just laid there laughing but never tried to kick or pull away. Again she was pretty drunk but I feel she was also enjoying it. Andi then says "get her toes". I immediately start tickling at the base of her toes and in between each of her cute red painted toes. Kelli explodes into laughter and screams "Ha Ha Ha... Oh my God this tickles so much" in between cackles of laughter. Donna and I continue to tickle her feet like this for at least 3mins to the point that tears began running down Kelli's cheeks and she reached the point of silent laughter. I finally said "that's enough" and stopped but Donna continued on for at least another minute. Donna looked at me and said "I could have tickled her like that for the rest of the night, you're too nice". Andi then said to me "be nice and give her a few more minutes of massage as a payment for all the tickling you just did". So I gave Kelli a good 3 mins of foot massages and then I took Andi to my bedroom and we took care of the bulge that this unexpected night of tickling brought on.

The next morning I was waiting for Kelli to be mad or say something to me like "Don't you ever try to tickle me like that again" but instead she just said as she was leaving "Wow things got crazy there last night, but thanks for the foot massage anyway". Years later after Andi and I were married we were at a summer family reunion and it was my first time seeing Kelli in about 3 years since last seeing her at my wedding. We were reminiscing about old times and Kelli said "remember that time at one of your parties where you and Donna tickled my feet for what seemed like hours?". I got red-faced and said "Yes". She just replied "I don't think I was ever tickled like that in my life and I certainly haven't been tickled like that since". We just smiled at each other and then started talking about other things but it at least let me know she enjoyed herself and has not been mad about it all those years later.

bt

This is a great story! Thanks so much! College was a great time for tickles, wasn’t it? Particularly in the 90’s!

Wonderful experience. Certainly, one to remember.

Thanks for sharing it

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back