• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling the fetish girl Charly in Munich

Dear Biscuit,
I owe you an answer: now I will. I have been a lurker on this forum ever since and it has been great knowing that I am not alone with a tickle fetish. Here is my first story (please excuse my rusty English):
After lots of research online, I found this place in the North of Munich that had one girl "Charly" who offered both massages and tickle torture: https://www.deine-lebenslust.de/charly/
I texted Charly, she arranged a call, reassured me that she was ticklish and we scheduled an appointment.

I was really nervous, arrived early in the neighborhood (industrial area in the North of Munich), went for a walk and then came in when I was scheduled. I had booked a 30min tickle session with Charly.
Let me describe Charly: she is fairly short about 160cm, red hair, skinny but in excellent shape because she is a martial arts fighter. Just check out her pictures in the link herself.

She was very nice and personable, told me to take a shower and then we met in a room with padded floors. She was wearing daisy dukes and a t-shirt and I had a towel wrapped around my waist. We were talking about tickling in general and whether I had any previous experience (which I did not have for $$$). She told me that she had a love hate relationship with tickling and undressed. She had ner nails painted red and cute little feet.

I ordered her to lie on her back with her arms spread out and slowly began tracing the palm of her hand: this girl was giggling already. I slowly traced one finger along her arm and she broke out laughing until I reached her armpits- that's when she really laughed. Throughout our 30 min session, I would always give her breaks because she was so incredibly ticklish. At the same time she was strong enough to lie still and endure it even though it all tickled like crazy. I sat on her and began tracing my fingertips on her neck (very ticklish), her upperbody (very ticklish), her upper thighs (very ticklish). The only place that was not off the charts ticklish were her breasts.
Since I am a foot guy, I went to sit by her feet, that are so tiny and so soft, lifted her leg by the heel and spider tickled the back of her knee which was again really ticklish. Her laugh changed depending on the spot you tickled and it made it even better.
I slowly draged a finger up and down her foot and she was hysterical. I had not even begun serious tickling yet. I was in heaven. I cannot name a place that was not ticklish on her soft tiny feet. However, it seemed that her toes were the most sensitive. I picked up her foot again and used the tip of my tongue in between her toes and on the underside of her toes- that was her absolute worst nightmare and she rolled from left to right laughing out loud. Truly a dream come true.
When I let her catch a breath, we had about 5 mins left in the session and we had agreed that she would give me a handjob(no intercourse or bj allowed). She was very good but I could not resist and asked her for a foot. While she was giving me a handjob, I slowly drew figure eights on her soft sole. She tried to be tough but had to giggle and interrupt a bit until I finally came.

What an experience! It was was the €150 that I paid at the time and she was really nice and cool to talk to.

Definitely a great memory and I will return.

Best
Durchkitzler

I'm half German myself so this was totally in-your-shoes to read.

Thanks so much for taking the time to write it out, sounds like you had an awesome time! If I ever get to Germany in the place is still there I'll totally have to check it out.

��

Ps checked out your link, that girl looks awesome and is exactly my type. I'd be interested to know if she spoke English , is there a contact email do you know?

Dear Biscuit,
I owe you an answer: now I will. I have been a lurker on this forum ever since and it has been great knowing that I am not alone with a tickle fetish. Here is my first story (please excuse my rusty English):
After lots of research online, I found this place in the North of Munich that had one girl "Charly" who offered both massages and tickle torture: https://www.deine-lebenslust.de/charly/
I texted Charly, she arranged a call, reassured me that she was ticklish and we scheduled an appointment.

I was really nervous, arrived early in the neighborhood (industrial area in the North of Munich), went for a walk and then came in when I was scheduled. I had booked a 30min tickle session with Charly.
Let me describe Charly: she is fairly short about 160cm, red hair, skinny but in excellent shape because she is a martial arts fighter. Just check out her pictures in the link herself.

She was very nice and personable, told me to take a shower and then we met in a room with padded floors. She was wearing daisy dukes and a t-shirt and I had a towel wrapped around my waist. We were talking about tickling in general and whether I had any previous experience (which I did not have for $$$). She told me that she had a love hate relationship with tickling and undressed. She had ner nails painted red and cute little feet.

I ordered her to lie on her back with her arms spread out and slowly began tracing the palm of her hand: this girl was giggling already. I slowly traced one finger along her arm and she broke out laughing until I reached her armpits- that's when she really laughed. Throughout our 30 min session, I would always give her breaks because she was so incredibly ticklish. At the same time she was strong enough to lie still and endure it even though it all tickled like crazy. I sat on her and began tracing my fingertips on her neck (very ticklish), her upperbody (very ticklish), her upper thighs (very ticklish). The only place that was not off the charts ticklish were her breasts.
Since I am a foot guy, I went to sit by her feet, that are so tiny and so soft, lifted her leg by the heel and spider tickled the back of her knee which was again really ticklish. Her laugh changed depending on the spot you tickled and it made it even better.
I slowly draged a finger up and down her foot and she was hysterical. I had not even begun serious tickling yet. I was in heaven. I cannot name a place that was not ticklish on her soft tiny feet. However, it seemed that her toes were the most sensitive. I picked up her foot again and used the tip of my tongue in between her toes and on the underside of her toes- that was her absolute worst nightmare and she rolled from left to right laughing out loud. Truly a dream come true.
When I let her catch a breath, we had about 5 mins left in the session and we had agreed that she would give me a handjob(no intercourse or bj allowed). She was very good but I could not resist and asked her for a foot. While she was giving me a handjob, I slowly drew figure eights on her soft sole. She tried to be tough but had to giggle and interrupt a bit until I finally came.

What an experience! It was was the €150 that I paid at the time and she was really nice and cool to talk to.

Definitely a great memory and I will return.

Best
Durchkitzler

Incredible story. And she's drop dead gorgeous

Wow, Thanks guys! Such comments from the giants of TMF!
Biscuit: I would use WhatsApp to contact her using the number on her page.
I would be surprised, if she did not speak English.

That sounds amazing. Love how fit she looks too. Were there any spots off limits? Or any way she didn't like to be tickled?

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back