• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

French Renfaire - Searching for videos

Barefeetfm

Hello :)

I've been looking for some videos from the French renfaire of Amiens for several years now. These are videos Amiens -1, Amiens - 3, Amiens - 4 and P1070207. I own all the other videos as well as long videos of Canneli for those who would like to trade ^^ Thank you in advance :)

You'll be lucky to find anymore videos from that French renfaire, they are held far tighter then the Canelli videos. I'm guessing those that have them will only trade with videos they haven't got which let's face it doesn't leave much hope for those of us who want to see them as who here has rare content that hasn't been seen before?
I would like to see the male videos from this fair but have been told they are only sold through the dark web and I wouldn't know where to start with that if anyone else does?

Last edited:
Hello :) I'm throwing a bottle overboard again: does anyone have one of these videos in their possession? I was recently scammed into making a trade for these videos and have since been desperate to find them. I have a lot of other french renfaire videos to share if you are interested :) Thank you in advance :)

I should have the first two on my harddrive. I'll send you a pm once I find them.

I just had to cleanse this thread. Multiple images broke the no minor rule.

DO NOT POST image with minors in them. It presents legal issues for us. They will be removed, and repeat actions will lead to banning.

Myriads

Honest question but how exactly do you know if they're minors? I mean, young kids are pretty obvious, but how exactly do you make that judgment without actually knowing the age of the person? Just wondering because I saw most of the pictures in this thread before they were deleted and didn't notice any that seemed to contain minors.

Yea I didn't think any were minors but maybe I missed something didn't look real close. I guess it doesnt hurt to be safe if anyone is in question.

There were tons of kids standing around in many of the pictures. That killed those right off the top.

When it comes to judging if a person is a minor or not when they are clearly not a little kid we use a community standard test. It works like this. If we look at the individual and we honestly cannot say if they are a minor or not, then we consider them a de facto minor and kill the image. We are not in a position where we can dink around with minor content given the current political atmosphere surrounding the issue here in the states.

All we need is one aggressive DA in some podunk town that wants to make a name for himself and this forum is gone. So if the individual is dubious then please don't post. And with Renfair stuff, historically most of the time when it's posted it's age violation city. If only due to bystanders.

Myriads

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back