• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to link to youtube

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
So there are two issues when linking to youtube.

First is on the youtube end, the "Why are people from some fetish website coming here?" factor. This happens when we link to an innocent youtuber who is telling a tickling story, and they don't know there's a fetish related to it. Youtubers get traffic data that includes where their visitors came from, so if they get a sudden flood of traffic from us, it can make them take down the video, because they didn't intend for it to be sexualized.

Second is the now out-of-date solution of breaking up the link with spaces. This is just an old habit that some people still have, dating back to the time when everyone online was coming from a computer. But it makes following the link a bit of a pain in the ass, because you have to cut and paste it and edit out the tiny missing spaces. That's especially tricky on phones, where the spaces can make the phone stop the copy process before you get the whole link that you need in order to edit it - which is also kind of a pain because you have to tap with your finger on the tiny area where the space is.

Here's my recommended solution to both of these problems - post the link without the www. part of it. Like this - youtube.com/watch?v=ssFMh04mhLg

What that does is it forces people to copy/paste the link instead of directly clicking, which prevents us from showing up on some innocent youtubers traffic data. But it's MUCH easier to copy and paste it, because it's still a solid block of text which can be grabbed in a single tap on the phone.

I really encourage people to start doing this, and if you forget, I might edit your post to fix it for you :)
Jeff

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back