• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kimberly's ticklish kidnapping (MMMMM/F noncon? sexual)

TicklingKim

Kimberly didn’t know where she was, all she knew is she was tied to a bed, spread-eagle in a dimly lit room. The bed had a metal frame and the mattress was stained and had no sheets or blankets. She was stripped completely naked.

As she looked around the room she saw five figures standing around her just staring at her with their arms crossed. They were all dressed in black and wore black ski masks. Who were they? What did they have planned for her?

After what seemed like an eternity one of them stepped forward and knelt down by her head. His raspy voice whispered in her ear, “Until we get our money you are going to be tied right here in this room. And since your husband refuses to give it to us we are going to take it out on you.”

“Look at how helpless and vulnerable your body is. Your arms are fastened tightly above your head and your feet are securely tied to the bottom bed frame.” Her feet were pushed through the metal frame at the bottom of the bed so they were off the mattress. Her big toes were tied back to the metal frame leaving her foot completely immobile and the soles of her feet stretched and helpless.

“And for your punishment,” he continued. “We are going to take turns tickling your defenseless body, twenty-four hours a day, in two hour shifts. You won’t get any breaks, just continuous, constant tickling.”

The walls of the room were completely bare except for a digital clock hanging on one of them. He walked over and set the clock for sixty minutes. “This is how long your husband has to get us the money or the tickling will start. It also gives you time to think about the torture you are going to endure … over and over.”

He pushed the button on the clock and it started counting down. She still had a ballgag in her mouth but was thinking, “No, let me go. This isn’t what I signed up for. Where’s Tom? He’s got to stop this.”

The men just laughed and walked out of the room. She could hear the clock beep quietly with every second it counted down. This can’t be happening. There has to be some mistake …

# # # # # #

It had been a while since Tom and Kimberly had a vacation. Their work life had ground their personal life and their intimacy to a halt. They were lucky to have 15 minutes together a day between work and their kids. They were always tired and lacked any spark in their sex life.

Kimberly was 33 years old and curvy. She stood about 5’4” and 140 pounds. She had large 38D breasts and always kept her pubic region shaved.

On the surface they were your typical professional couple. They both had high paying managerial jobs. It seemed like one of them was always running one of their two children to a function. They rarely had time for each other, let alone friends.

Before having kids and spending so much time at work, they couldn’t keep their hands off each other. Even with their conservative exterior appearance they were extremely kinky in the bedroom. They used to have an entire locker of sex toys and bondage equipment. They were able to get intimate several time a week and at least half the time Tom would tie Kimberly up. Tom was quite creative with his bondage and enjoyed making her as helpless as he could. They weren’t really into whips and a lot of pain but they seemed to reach a compromise with tickling. For Tom he loved being in complete control over his wife. He really got off on watching her struggle as he would explore the most ticklish parts of her body.

Kimberly was equally into being the helpless victim. She had a managerial position where she was the boss. It felt good to lose control in her personal life.

They both really missed that part of their life. Their box of toys hadn’t been opened in months. While they could find a quick few minutes here and there it was anything but satisfying.

One night they were sitting around watching cartoons with their kids. The kids were engrossed in the television and Tom and Kimberly were half asleep sitting on the sofa. Kimberly looked at Tom and said, “We need to get out and do something wild. I need to do something new and exciting and get our sex life going again.”

“What did you have in mind?” Tom asked.

“I don’t care. I’ll leave those details up to you. I just want to be tied down, helpless and ravaged again.”

Tom was surprised and somewhat excited about the possibilities. The next day at work he searched the web for ideas. They’d always been curious about swinging so that was an option. He looked into some bondage clubs in the area but since they were both professionals and could be recognized that really wasn’t an option. Then he saw a link to a story on Extreme Kidnapping. When discussing their fantasies years ago Kimberly admitted she had an abduction fantasy but Tom could never figure out the logistics of such an experience.

Tom read the story and the idea of having his wife fake kidnapped, as long as it was safe and sane, was kind of exciting to him. In the story the name and email address of the person to contact were there but he put the idea on the back burner.

A couple of weeks went by and they fell into their typical boring routine. Lying in bed one night Tom was almost asleep when Kimberly rolled over and asked, “Tom, remember a while ago when we talked about doing something exciting? Did you come up with ideas? I’m ready for anything at this point.”

“I did have one idea,” Tom replied. “Let me do some checking on it tomorrow.”

“What’s the idea? I want to hear it.” Kimberly queried.

“Let me check on it first … but remember what you told me about doing anything.”

The next day Tom emailed the website. He didn’t know if the organization was still in business but hoped for the best. A few hours later he got a reply. It was a professional contract spelling out the costs and stipulations. They would have to travel to Detroit. Cost was based on how long they wanted the kidnapping to last and the kidnapped party would have to hold-harmless the kidnappers, complete with a safe word to stop the session.

Tom wanted to be sure he had all the information needed when he presented it to Kimberly. Tom called the number on the contract with some questions. He wanted to know about the sexual nature of the kidnapping. He was told that sex was off the table completely but non-sexual torture was completely okay. He specifically asked about tickling. The owner, Steve, told Tom that tickling was fine as long as the person being kidnapped agrees to it and they would have to agree with the degree of tickling … from light stroking to all out torture. Steve told Tom that nudity was fine as long as it was agreed on ahead of time.

Tom was excited about the prospect but didn’t know how Kimberly would react. When he got home he sat Kimberly down and put the contract in front of her. She read it over front to back several times. “Do you know if this is safe,” she asked.

Tom took her to the article he read online. The contract had phone numbers, addresses and other legal information. He told her about his phone conversation with Steve. He assured Kimberly it was a legit business.

Kimberly said she was going to have to think about it. Tom knew that usually meant no so he was ready to drop it. That night he was in a deep sleep when Kimberly shook him awake. “Tom .. Tom, let’s do it.”

He was pleasantly surprised. The next day Kimberly signed all the necessary forms. He asked her about the degree of tickling she was comfortable with, the safe word she wanted to use and the degree of nudity she was comfortable with.

“I don’t care,” she said. “You decide. It adds to the surprise.”

Tom realized he may never get another opportunity like this so he put down complete nudity was permissible and all out tickle torture was also okay. He picked out a safe word, “Pickles”, with no intention of telling Kimberly what it was so she could use it.

He set a date to travel to Detroit several weeks in advance. He worked out the details of the kidnapping with Steve including time and date. He wasn’t going to tell Kimberly because the bigger surprise the better. They were going to be in Detroit four days from a Thursday through Sunday.

The anticipation was killing both of them. Kimberly made Tom swear not to give away any of the details but she persisted on asking questions. Tom refused to give away a single detail. Finally the weekend came. They drove the several hours to Detroit and checked into their motel. The motel wasn’t the type they usually stayed in. It was more of a motor lodge along the highway. There were semi-trucks parked in the parking lot. Kimberly wasn’t pleased with the room but she knew the room wasn’t what they were there for so she didn’t complain.

They unpacked their bags and the first day they did a little shopping and site seeing. Kimberly was on her guard because she knew they could be jumped at any time.

The second morning they planned on doing more site seeing and going to a concert. Tom got up early and took his shower. He woke Kimberly up and told her to jump in the shower and get ready; he was going out for coffee. Kimberly turned the water to the shower on and climbed in. As soon as Tom heard her get in, he opened the door. Steve and his group had their van parked in the parking lot. He motioned for them to come in the room. Steve told Tom, “You’re not part of this. You just meet us at the address that I gave you.” Tom was a little nervous but agreed.

There were three men as part of Steve’s team. The room was dark and they hid, out of site from the bathroom door. They heard the water in the shower go off and Kimberly started to get ready. Tom had made sure that she did not leave any clothes in the bathroom so she’d have to come out to get dressed. After 15 minutes or so of getting ready, Kimberly looked around for her clothes and decided she must have forgotten them on the bed.

The minute she stepped out the bathroom door Steve’s masked team jumped her. He was on one side of the door and grabbed her from behind and covered her mouth. One of the other team members grabbed her arms while the other grabbed the ankles of her kicking legs. They threw her face down on the bed. Steve stuffed a ballgag in her mouth and tightly fastened it. They twisted her arms behind her back and duct taped them together. They added more duct tape above her knees and around her ankles before throwing a hood over her head.

They stood back to admire their handiwork. There was Kimberly, completely naked, and completely helpless lying on the bed. They had to get her out of the room without drawing too much suspicion so they took the bedspread and rolled her over and over in it, wrapping her up like a burrito. Only her bare feet were just sticking out of the bottom of the blanket. One of the guys went out and opened up the door of the van. The other two picked her up off the bed with her writhing and trying to scream through the ballgag. She knew this was all part of the act but she was nervous, scared and excited all at the same time.

They checked for any witnesses and quickly carried her out the motel room door and into the van. She was kicking and squirming but the bedspread held her firm. She could feel the van moving and she could hear a lot of traffic. Her head was lying in the lap of one of the kidnappers while another held her feet. They traveled for what seemed like an hour but it could have just been a few minutes. She had no concept of time.

The van stopped and the driver got out. She could hear an overhead door opening. The driver got back in and the van started again. The sound of the traffic was fading into the distance. The van stopped and she heard the overhead door close. The van door then opened and they picked her up and carried her out still kicking with muffled screams.

They carried her into a room and threw her down on the bed. They unrolled the bedspread and she felt several people hold her down. There was more than just the three now. They cut her wrists loose and immediately tied them to the bed frame above her head. They cut the duct tape off her legs and pulled her down and tied her feet to the bottom bed frame. They took the hood off her head. She looked at her helpless body stretched out on the bed.

She felt her heart pounding and she was breathing so hard she thought she was going to hyperventilate. She knew this was only a game but it seemed so real. What if they had been tricked? What if it was real? She didn’t see Tom in the room even though it was hard to tell with those masks on. What if he wasn’t one of them? She knew they couldn’t do anything sexual to her because of their rules but what if they didn’t care about those rules. Why did she agree to this?

# # # # # #

She looked over at the clock. It had ticked down to 15 minutes. She knew there really wasn’t any money coming so what did that mean for her? They really weren’t going to tickle her nonstop for who knows how many hours. Then she remembered the safe word. “Oh shit,” she thought.” Tom didn’t tell me what it was.”

Ten minutes left. She pulled on her ropes to try and free herself but there was no use. They were tied too tight. She tried twisting her legs free but they were secure and didn’t move an inch. She was screwed.

Five minutes, then four, then three. There was nothing she could do but hope they would take it easy on her. She watched as the seconds counted down … 5 … 4 … 3 … 2 … 1. The door swung open and in came the five guys. The guy with the raspy voice said, “Times up. No money … so we’re going to take it out on you!”

She tried to scream but the gag muffled it. “Oh honey, are you trying to say something. Let me remove that gag … don’t think about screaming, you’ll just waste your energy. There isn’t anyone near that can hear you.”

They took the gag out and Kimberly gasped. “Tom … I want to talk to Tom. Get me Tom now!”

They laughed. “Do you guys know a Tom?” They all laughed and shook their head. He went to each guy, one by one, “Are you Tom, are you Tom, are you Tom, are you Tom?” Each one shook their head no.

“I guess we’re fresh out of Tom’s here.”

“Tom … Tom forgot to give me my safe word. I need my safe word. Please don’t do anything until I get my safe word.”

“Safe word?” they all laughed again. “There’s nothing safe about what we’re going to do to you.”

The guy in charge motioned for them to move around her. They were on all sides surrounding her naked body. “Now it begins.”

All at once they start running their fingers down her sides, in her armpits, over her belly, squeezing her thighs and knees and running their fingers up and down the soles of her feet. Her body jerked and she started screaming and bouncing uncontrollably on the bed. “NO .. NO .. STOP .. I DON’T HAVE MY SAFE WORD. STOOOOOPPPP! Her big tits were bouncing from side to side as she thrashed around.

They started taking turns on her body. First the guys at her armpits would tickle for a few seconds sending her into hysterics, then the guys on her sides, then her thighs and knees and then her feet. They’d go down her body and then back up it again … over and over. She laughed so hard she was gasping for air. They stop for a few seconds and then start back up. Kimberly screamed until she couldn’t scream any more. She was covered in sweat. Her hair was matted to her face. It seemed like an eternity before they finally stopped.

“Jablonsky, you have the first shift,” as he motioned to one of the guys.

He looked at Kimberly and said, “Here is where the two hour shifts start. I hope you’re ready.”

“No, no, please no. Please get Tom. You can’t. He paid you. You have to stop.”

The guy just shook his head and said, “He still owes us money and he’s not getting you back until it’s paid.”

She got thinking … could this be true? Did Tom really not pay these guys and now they’re going to take it out on me.

Jablonsky was a rough tickler. He really dug his fingers in and tickled hard. He grabbed her in the armpits, then down her sides, then her thighs. He then ran his fingers lightly between her legs. This was the first time she noticed how wet she’d gotten. He lips were swollen and when his fingers brushed her exposed clit she moaned and let out a … “Oh god.”

He brushed her sensitive clip a couple more times before moving his fingers to her knees. She was a little frustrated. She wished he would have continued to rub there but he moved back up to her armpits. Every time he worked his way down her body he would lightly brush her clit a few times … just enough to get her more aroused but not enough for a release. This went on for two hours before there was a knock on the door.

“Shaw,” said Jablonsky. “It’s about time, my fingers are getting tired. Look how swollen and wet this bitch’s pussy is. I think she likes it.”

Indeed her body had betrayed her, she did like it but she didn’t know how long she could go on.

She was happy that Jablonsky didn’t really spend much time on here most ticklish area, her feet. Shaw was completely different though, he was definitely a foot man. He started by lightly running his fingers over the bare soles of her feet. This sent a shockwave through her body. He then worked his fingers under her toes and then in between them. This had her howling and begging for him to stop.

Then she could feel his tongue on the sole of her foot. He’d run his mouth up to the ball of her foot and then his tongue under her toes. He took each toe in his mouth and sucked them one by one. When he ran his tongue around each toe it drove her insane.

“There’s no way I can take two hours of this,” she thought.

Shaw got in a rhythm and did the same thing over and over … lightly tickle, lick and suck. She screamed and thrashed but he didn’t stop or even slow down. She thought she was going to lose her mind when there was a knock on the door … “Ok Shaw it’s my turn,” said DeYoung.

“You look worn out pretty lady,” said DeYoung. “Maybe I’ll give you a rest.”

Kimberly let a sigh of relief.

“Sorry can’t do that, but I do have a treat … I brought toys.” Kimberly looked and DeYoung pulled out a scrub brush, electric toothbrush and electric flosser.

He started by rubbing some baby oil on her feet. She tried wiggling her toes but with her big toes tied that was minimal. After placing a good coat of baby oil on her feet he took the scrubber and lightly stroked the soles. The baby oil made it ten times worse as she tried to jerk her foot away. He made a couple of light strokes and then he’d vigorously started to scrub the sole sending poor Kimberly into convulsions. He’d do one foot then the other until she was on the verge of tears.

He’d then put the scrubber away and go to the electric toothbrush all around her toes and between the tips of the toes and balls of her feet … back and forth. He’d stop and give her a few seconds of a break and then start with the flosser between her toes. Between Shaw’s licking and DeYoung’s toys, Kimberly’s feet were tingling. Then came a knock on the door.

In came Panozzo. Now he was a tit man. His main focus was on Kimberly’s upper body. She enjoyed the break from her feet but he lightly ran his fingers over her armpits, sides, tits and belly. His touch was so light it was maddening. It was almost like the anticipation was killing her. He would gently circle her erect nipples which made her gasp. They were so sensitive.

She would wait for the hard tickling to start but he never did. He would just lightly run his fingers over her upper body making her squeal. She’d lose her breath then gasp and then he’s start over again.

Sucherman was the final tickler. He brought a feather. He’d run it up and down over her upper body. The light sensation actually felt good after all the other tickling … until he moved between her legs. He lightly ran the feather over her swollen pussy lips and gently grazed her clit. He’d tickle those swollen lips then concentrate on the clit. She started to buck toward the feather. She wanted him to push harder so she could get some relief but he read her like a book. Every time she’d get close to climax, he’d move back to her upper body. She was getting so frustrated.

Suddenly he started to furiously feather her clit. She was bucking against it, gasping for air … “oh god, oh god … and suddenly a knock on the door. Jablonsky again. Just a few more seconds she thought. Please god just a few more seconds. But no, Sucherman’s turn was over.

So went her day … Jablonsky, Shaw, DeYoung, Panozzo and Sucherman, Jablonsky, Shaw, DeYoung, Panozzo and Sucherman. It was the only way she could tell how long she’d been there. Each guy had a two hour shift and they’d been through three times each.

“Oh my god,” she thought. “I’ve been here for more than 30 hours being tickled.”

She was exhausted. She kept gasping and almost incoherent … “I don’t know my safe word. Please stop I don’t know my safe word.”

Finally the five men came in together again. They untied her from the bed, gagged her, duct taped her, put the hood on and wrapped her back up in the blanket. They picked her up and carried her to the van. Kimberly was too exhausted to fight. She just lay there like a rag doll. Off they went down the road. The van stopped the men carried her in the room and threw her on the bed. They unwrapped the blanket and pulled the hood off. She was back in her motel room.

They left her gagged and duct taped on the bed. She could see the clock and she lay on the bed for an hour before she heard the door being unlocked. At first she thought it might be the men coming back for more … wait was she was actually hoping it was the men coming back for more. The door opened and Tom walked in. He took the ballgag out and gently cut the duct tape.

“How was your day?” he asked.

She was too exhausted to reply and fell fast asleep. After several hours of rest the two made passionate love for the rest of the weekend. Kimberly had more orgasms than she could count. She never did find out if Tom was there with them or if Tom was, in fact, one of the ticklers. It didn’t matter it was a memory that added a spark to their sex life for years.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back