• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(Potential) Zendaya Armpit Tickle Reaction

pitticklinger

Verified
Begins at 5:26, remove the space.

youtu.be/IT_dfOUoQL4

I generally try to judge with a skeptic eye when it comes to these types of reactions, but even trying to be as pessimistic as possible, it still looks like her body reflexes away from the guy’s finger. I hope I’m not getting anybody’s hopes up, because I personally would LOVE a Zendaya confirmation, but I am interested in hearing y’alls thoughts on this one.

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean, it's entirely possible. You're going to have people respond on here saying it was 100% without a doubt a tickle and you'll have others do the exact opposite. Truth is no one really knows. It's up to our own interpretation and observation of the incident. None of us were there ti ask her if it tickled so there's really no way to know.

She did giggle and turn her body away, but that just as well could have been from the fact that she's letting someone touch her underarm and the situation in itself is humorous. Going around letting people feel how smooth your underarms are isn't a daily, normal occurrence for most people, thus the situation provides a certain air of comedy, silliness, or humor.

Plus the way in which she held her arm up and didn't move it at all and the way she kinda casually turned away from his finger has me leaning more towards not a tickle, than a tickle. I feel that if her underarms really were ticklish, it would have been a bit more of a jerk reaction with more wiggling, at least in her arm and her side/hip as she jerked away.

But again, at the end of the day, if it makes you happy believing Zendaya just got her underarm tickled, then don't let anyone tell you different, you know? It's extremely unlikely that any of us will ever have the chance to tickle Zendaya or witness it in person, so in moments like this, believe what you want to believe if it makes you happy. Life is how you interpret it.

Yes that was ticklish for her, and I’ll prove it.

After the first time he stokes up and down her armpit, she jerks away, laughs and rubs her own armpit herself to get rid of the sensation. She trusts him one more time, and when he uses the same technique, she jerks away and laughs again. Then she sits on the couch and says something that goes to the effect of - you like tickling me, you just don’t want to admit it. At that time, she tickles her dog. This is an example of passing down abuse, like when a parent gets mad at a child, and then the child gets mad at their younger sibling. Then she hugs her dog as after care.

People can hold their arm up while getting tickled if they’re trying to be trusting. For proof, look up 10 second tickle challenge on TikTok.

Begins at 5:26, remove the space.

youtu.be/IT_dfOUoQL4

I generally try to judge with a skeptic eye when it comes to these types of reactions, but even trying to be as pessimistic as possible, it still looks like her body reflexes away from the guy’s finger. I hope I’m not getting anybody’s hopes up, because I personally would LOVE a Zendaya confirmation, but I am interested in hearing y’alls thoughts on this one.

Cheers!

Great clip!

And just a quick note - if you leave out the http connector, there's no need to break the link with a space. I fixed it for you :)

Great arguments on both sides of the discussion!

I can't decide myself, I read your ideas and I think you have great points. I had the same impression about she no violently jerking away or not giggling, that didn't seem for me that ticklish reaction with spinal cord reactions, like the reaction when you suddenly put your hand on something really hot and quickly get away of it ...

But I had the same impression also when she tries to get rid of the sensation ...

Maybe she's slightly ticklish. I don't think Zendaya is that ticklish because there was a video (or a legend, I think no one has ever posted it here) in which Zendaya's father tries to tickle her and she said something like "I'm not ticklish anymore." ...

Does that video exist? If so, was that the content? I don't know, but I don't have really great expectations on Zendaya's ticklishness, unfortunately. But I think she was slightly - really slightly - ticklish ...

Attachments

• Day in the life of my assistant Darnell - Zendaya the app - Videoplayback_Trim.mp4
    1.2 MB
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back