• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My dream last night :') M/F in public

Intotheworld

TMF Novice
Soo I dreamed about tickling for a short while toninght! I might aswell share it.

I went to a show with stand-up comedians with my date. It was a nice fit looking girl with blonde long hair. She was wearing jeans and a white tanktop. I didn't see her face though.. it's really exceptional for me to see a face in a dream. I was looking at the people on stage. There I saw a MC who was now here as a comedian. Normally it's a cool guy and he can speak, and cheer up the crowd in front of a 80.000 people without any problems. But on this stage he seemed nervous, and didn't really knew what to say. While this guy was trying to make the small audience laugh my date really didn't care much. I was gently stroking/tickling her upper legs and scratched my fingernails over the fabric of the jeans. She seemed to really enjoy this. She was moving her legs a little from the left to the right to avoid my hand (which just followed that move ofcourse) and was giggling in a cute 'hihi' way, if you know what I mean :')

She began to get a little bit turned on by the tickling and said "I bet you cannot make me laugh out loud". With that being said she came to sit on my lap and leaned against me. Her head was resting on my shoulder and her hands around my neck. "C'mon, I dare you" she whispered in my ear with a sexy voice. I was still tickling her upper legs with the soft strokes en went up to the top of her jeans. I noticed she was breathing more heavily when I went up with my fingers following the lines of her body. I stopped for a short while. Here white tanktop exposed a little skin on her lower abs. I gently touched her left hip with one finger on her skin and softly scratched all the way to her right hip in one line. She was gasping for air but didn't want to laugh out loud (because we we're still in a theatre ofc. Sitting on someone's lap is totally normal, but you cannot laugh.. during a comedian show.. ... Anyway ). "Ah, I think I found your weakness here" I said to her with a grin on my face. She seemed to really enjoy this and begged me to do more. So I slowly moved my way up under her shirt, drawing some virtual lines with my fingertips on her soft flat tummy. She squirmed and giggled and tried not to get any attention but had a really difficult time. "Let's continue this at my place" she whispered again with her sexy voice. She stood up and grabbed my hand. I followed her to the parking garage, there were some other cars but we were the only people there. She was a little bit scared and said we needed to watch out for the homeless people :') She walked really close to me holding my upper arm.

And the 'homeless people' ladies and gentlemen, were zombie-looking people with knifes and baseball bats coming after us!!! (Lmao) so we went to the car, broke in to a shop for medical supplies blah blah blah, I don't think you guys care much about that part of my dream..

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back