• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Zendaya armpit

phoenix-zuke

TMF Novice
I’ve looked for this one on here and can’t see it posted.

Zendaya is asking her close friend to feel her shaved armpit. It’s not exactly a crazy reaction but it is definitely a ticklish reaction.
Thoughts?

Attachments

• trim.5CDAB7EB-C551-4D1A-AA28-758406BBD85C.MOV
    4.6 MB
I’ve looked for this one on here and can’t see it posted.

Zendaya is asking her close friend to feel her shaved armpit. It’s not exactly a crazy reaction but it is definitely a ticklish reaction.
Thoughts?

Actually, it was posted, but that's not a problem. I'm only telling you that because there's a discussion about her ticklishness on that thread that you may wanna see. There are arguments on both sides of the discussion:

https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?339196-(Potential)-Zendaya-Armpit-Tickle-Reaction

Speaking for myself, I'll write here what I posted in the thread above, just with a few changes:

I can't decide myself. I had the the impression that she didn't violently jerk away, she didn't giggle. That didn't seem for me that ticklish reaction with spinal cord reactions, like the reaction when you suddenly put your hand on something really hot and quickly get away of it ...

But she clearly tries to get rid of the sensation ...

Maybe she's slightly ticklish. I don't think Zendaya is that ticklish because there was a video (or a legend, I think no one has ever posted it here) in which Zendaya's father tries to tickle her and she said something like "I'm not ticklish anymore." ...

Does that video exist? If so, was that the content? I don't know, but I don't have really great expectations on Zendaya's ticklishness, unfortunately. But I think she was slightly - really slightly - ticklish ...

-

Yeah, it's almost all that was written there. I talked about other ideas that was already written there at the time I started to post mine. Well, her corporal expression at the moment that he puts her finger on her armpit makes me think that, if she's ticklish, it's really slightly ...

Ah apologies. I didn’t see it. Fascinating to see everyone’s opinions.
In my opinion, it’s a slight ticklish reaction and she’s trying to hold it back. But again, it’s just an opinion haha. Thanks for letting me know. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back