• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Customising date format - month/day/year vs day/month/year

Slant

TMF Expert
I see the TMF is still a good old vBulletin! But I could've sworn there was a way for a user to change their date format presentation on all these forum packages. Maybe it was just phpBB?

Is there a way to customise the formatting per user? It's been a long time since I've been back here, and seeing everything in US-style MM-DD-YYYY ordering is incredibly confusing 😅

I looked at my own settings and don't see an option. I know we can do it site-wide but I don't think it can be done on a per-user basis.

I'd change it too, but I'm also one of those demented fools who spells out 1 Mar 2022 to be absolutely sure people know what date I mean.

Yes, spelling the months would help regardless of ordering :) Ah well. Perhaps they'll eventually add the option to vBulletin. Strange omission.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back