• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Friend likes her feet. Wants to get rated

TicklishSurfer

TMF Regular
My friend knows she has cute feet and wanted to get rated after I told her about the TMF. The are ticklish as well. C7A98CC7-11FD-41B4-9BAE-E88DF565E5C7.jpeg

there perfect 10 they need good log tickling in the laugh stocks.

Nice arches, nice toe shape, they look smooth, tiny bit dirty but not bad. To really give a full rating I'd have to see the tops as well. Also I'd need you to confirm their smoothness. And one last question. How ticklish are they?

I'm gonna go off on a limb here and assume that if you had a conversation with her about the TMF and she even allowed you to hold and photograph her feet up close, it's fair to assume that you either popped the question "are you ticklish?" Or just as likely took the initiative and tried tickling them yourself. So... are they ticklish and hoe bad?

10/10. Beautiful soft soles, lovely toes, and they look as though they could be extremely ticklish as well! :)

I think that she has very lovely soles! :feets: 10 out of 10.
Great sole shot! :feets: Thanks for sharing it here. :D

I don't know..............I would have to get a closer look.......lol. They look fantastic. If they were ticklish, what a bonus.

wow her feet are 10 perfect they look so cute soft smooth now time put them in laugh stocks start tickle them oil tickle tools fingers i just love hear cute laugh see cute toes wiggle all over .

Her feet are really ticklish. And yes I tickled them her arches and toes were extremely ticklish. Next time we hang out I will get the tops to show. But I can say her toenails were painted black

Your friend's soles look amazing.

Thanks for posting the pictures

I think it would be safe to post a picture of you tickling her feet on here. As long as her face isn't shown, you (and her) should be good. (admittedly, I have don't really have any experience or much in the way of observations to support this)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back