• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stroked while she tickled her mom

Toesheldback

TMF Master
This happened quite some time ago, just never have mentioned it because it was a mother daughter thing and was somewhat sexual (to me). If this is offensive, please stop reading now.

My ex-wife is 20 years younger than her mom. I’m in between them age-wise, so 10 years older than my ex, and 10 years younger than her mom.

This happened when my ex was 25, I was 35, and her mom was 45. My ex was stunning, long black hair, beautiful olive skinned. Her mom looked great for her age too, smaller and more petite with gorgeous size 7s. I actually thought that her feet were prettier than my ex’s.

Prior to me meeting my ex, her mother had paid for her to go to a nail tech trade school after she got out of high school. My ex ended up working in a salon for a short time and then quit it, but the side benefit that her mom received for paying for nail tech school was getting her manis and pedis for free.

I love f/f, so this worked out great for me. One evening my MIL was over at our place, and we were all having a couple drinks prior to my wife giving her mom a pedi. When it was time and there were some nice buzzes, my MIL laid on on our couch on her back and put her bare feet on the arm of it. My ex pulled up a chair and sat at her feet.

My ex had French nails at the time, so as she did the massage, she made sure to occasionally drag her nails on her mom’s soles for me. As I mentioned, MIL had a buzz and was laying back relaxing with her eyes closed, so not much reaction.

My ex continued to rub and tickle her mom’s soles, and I remember specifically that I was wearing pair of B.U.M. equipment grey shorts with no underwear and a fly with just one snap. Don’t remember if that was a deliberate move by me or a happy accident, but soon I couldn’t take any more. As my ex was wrapping up the massage part and getting ready for the polish, I stood up, sat on the arm of the couch facing my ex and pinning MIL’s ankles down. I unsnapped the fly of my shorts and pulled my rock-hard self out.

My ex’s eyes got wide as this was way crazier than anything we had done up to that point, but she rolled with it. She quickly tickled both of her mom’s soles for about 5 seconds as her mom shrieked, and then quickly followed that with 5 or 6 quick strokes on me. Fortunately, My body blocked MILs view of what was going on, and I hopped up without turning around, so MIL thought it was just another quick tickle that my ex would do to her from time to time.

This was the first and only time I’ve ever been touched during an f/f tickle, so although it was only a few seconds, it will live with me forever.

That is quite a story. Do you think your ex. MiL would've been pissed and offended if she caught you? Wow. Who was more ticklish your. Ex or her mom? Thanks for sharing.

That is quite a story. Do you think your ex. MiL would've been pissed and offended if she caught you? Wow. Who was more ticklish your. Ex or her mom? Thanks for sharing.

I don’t think she would have honestly been upset. She might have thrown a charade of being upset, but the truth of the matter is that MIL had a thing for me, and also knew of my fetish. It was a strange dynamic with the two of them and me, which is one of the many reasons why my ex and I split.

My ex was 95% of the time the ‘ler and her mom the ‘lee, although there were a few revenge incidents. MIL was far more ticklish and had very nice feet, and the ex always had nails, so that was that!

Wow that was an extremely hot little anecdote, ty for sharing Sir! Question, do you know if your ex MIL is actually feather ticklish on her soles? I mean did the subject ever come between you, your ex and your ex MIL back then?

That was a hell of a story, it must've been a true adrenaline rush! I wonder if it kinda turned on your ex in that moment as well, I can imagine why you remember it all in detail.

I gotta ask, though, since you mentioned the "strange" dynamic between them with you in the middle of it all - did you ever get the opportunity or fall for the temptation to get it all on with your MIL after the breakup?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back