• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Charlotte Flair

Far as I’m aware Marvel, the guy that got it never posted it and only sent it out to me as confirmation for a wrestling thread I built so I don’t think anyone but us have it

Any shot we can get the link to that? Would be greatly appreciated!

Far as I’m aware Marvel, the guy that got it never posted it and only sent it out to me as confirmation for a wrestling thread I built so I don’t think anyone but us have it

well I hope we can review it someday, but in between time can u reveal is she said where she is ticklish? or in general? PS - that clip of Ronda putting her in the ankle lock with Charlotte's clear/open heels is pretty hot! This past SmackDown I believe. Figure 4 will to me always be the top feet tickling hold lol

I dunno about y'all but I'm still convinced she was slightly tickled by Alexa Bliss back in 2017. Bliss kinda grabs at her ribcage and Flair looked like she originally was suppose to have her hands together but reactively grabs Bliss' hand and kinda redirects it a bit before going back to putting her hands back together.

https://youtu.be/qVl6d21gN9M?t=202

I dunno about y'all but I'm still convinced she was slightly tickled by Alexa Bliss back in 2017. Bliss kinda grabs at her ribcage and Flair looked like she originally was suppose to have her hands together but reactively grabs Bliss' hand and kinda redirects it a bit before going back to putting her hands back together.

https://youtu.be/qVl6d21gN9M?t=202

Yeah, it looks like she corpses a bit when she immediately puts her hand over.

She has a great body, and I saw her do this twisting flip
thing off the top (as they called it). I can definitely see why guys would want to tickle her, or be tickled/dominated buy het. She does that bitchy thing really well too lol.

Apparently still attractive enough for you to come in here and comment though?

What did Charlotte say exactly when asked about being ticklish? Like where did she say she was ticklish, and how ticklish did she say she was?

As for Charlotte's appearance. I would never say she was a beautiful woman, but she looked much better before the surgery. Now, she looks very tranny-esque.

When it comes to the 4HW, we at least know Charlotte and Becky are ticklish. I'm willingly to think Sasha might be ticklish on her feet since I remember reading she hated having fuzzy things touching her feet. So, she might me feather sensitive or that light tickling might be more effective on her.

What did Charlotte say exactly when asked about being ticklish? Like where did she say she was ticklish, and how ticklish did she say she was?

As for Charlotte's appearance. I would never say she was a beautiful woman, but she looked much better before the surgery. Now, she looks very tranny-esque.

Wow. What a nice way to describe someone who you want to know all about her reactions.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back