• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MMM/F in the park

Intotheworld

TMF Novice
This is a story from a long time ago. We were about 16 years old and in that time I went to the pub every friday with some friends. Normally we bought some alcohol in the supermarket across the street and always went to a spot in the park a few streets ahead to drink that and hang out a little before we went to the pub.

One day I was with my best friends, let's call them James and Stacey. And another guy called Vince. Vince was just an average guy we sometimes hang out with. James was a skaterboy like me, and Stacy was a alternative looking pretty girl with dark eyes and brown long hair.

So we went to the park for some chillings, but when we got there we noticed that the park was closed for construction. "Okay.. any other ideas?" James said with a sarcastic smile on his face. We we're at the entrance of the 'construction site' (it was still the same park as last week but now surrounded with fences..). I passed the entrance and said "we can just hang around here right? We'll bother nobody this time of the day. It was in the middle of the summer and the sun was just showing itself for another hour or so. We went into the park to the spot we normally went to. It was next to the water, a little bit lower then the path next to it and with a stone floor. I think it was made for fishing or something.
Vince and Stacey were leaning against a wall, James was sitting on the other side of Stacey, and I was sitting on the opposite side. We were just hanging out and talk about anything. Stacey was in a catty mood and was taunting us alot. She made another joke about James which made everybody laugh again. James looked at her and said "you know what I think?" "I think we need to get this evil spirit out of you!". After he said that he started poking her sides which made her laugh and roll over. She was trying to crawl away but she was surrounded by me and Vince aswell. Vince started laughing. "Where are you going Stacey? We're not finished yet!". James kept poking her sides and belly while Vince grabbed her wrists and pinned them down above her head. James stopped for a few seconds. "Noo I'm sorry! I made too much jokes. Won't do it again" she said still laughing. James looked at her and then at Vince, and back to her. "Well we still need to get this out of you!", and with that being said he lifted up her shirt until her ribs and started tickling that toned body of hers. "Nooohahahooo plz" she screamed and laughed. I had this feeling she didn't really mind him tickling her. While James was placing his fingers just beneath her bra and softly scratched slowly towards her jeans she was breathing heavily. She looked at me and said "haha plzz helpaha". "No problem Stacey! I'll help!" And started softly tickling her tummy aswell. "Noohaha", "plz guys!". James tickled her ribs while I found a ticklish spot at her hips. She laughed hysterical but there was nothing she could do. A couple times we were just tickling her very softly so she was able to speak (sort of), and made a joke about the evilness didn't leave her body yet because she said something like "omg I hate you guys", or "fuck off" and started tickling her again. We tickled her for about 5-10 minutes on her upper body when Vince said he saw people coming in the distance. I looked up and saw 2 police officers who didn't notice us yet. The four of us ran away and jumped over a fence at the end of the park. "You guys are going to regret that!!" She said laughing and started running after us. And indeed she did get a sweet revenge on me a while later!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back