• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for ticklers for HARDCORE gang tickle in Sydney on Sunday

TicklingTips

2nd Level Red Feather
Hi all. An attractive, female lee of mine wants to experience very hardcore tickling including multiple ticklers. She has asked me to absolutely break her with no mercy at all, even to the point of crying and extreme frustration, with no safeword. (It's not the girl in my sig block - different lee)

I'm looking for as many ticklers as possible to join in. Male or female, doesn't matter - you need to come with a strong desire to be absolutely tortuous. It's very soon though - this Sunday afternoon / evening.

If interested please send me a pm with your phone number and I'll contact you by whatsapp to coordinate. Must be in Sydney.

This will not be a nice, lighthearted tickle session. I just want to be upfront with everyone that hopefully you'll see this lee absolutely helpless and begging us all to stop tickling, but we will not stop. If that sort of torture is not your thing or you think you might try to convince others to stop, this isn't for you.

If serious, hardcore tickle torture is your thing, please get in touch ASAP.

Oh and just one more thing - her feet are not ticklish at all, ever. It's all from her thighs up.

I am actually interested in organising gang tickles in Melbourne in future. Maybe send me a pm and I can let you know.

Damn! If she ever wants to come to Arizona, I've got a nice little torture chamber all ready for her. Would she be willing to relocate specifically to be my tickle slave? She wouldn't have to work or anything. Just be there to be tickled whenever I damn well want to tickle her.

Quick update guys, as it would be rude of me to leave the Aussies here hanging.

We initially had a problem on the day we had planned this, as our lee had something come up and couldn't make it (she still didn't know it was a gang tickle though...).

So the next day we reconvened, and I brought our other lers in once I had the lee naked, blindfolded, gagged, and tied down on the bed. We proceeded to tickle her for about six hours, give or take. She did eventually lose sensitivity, which hadn't happened before in one-on-one sessions, but that was after a LOT of tickling and suffering.

She loved it too, by the way, and expressed her appreciation for the effort we'd gone to.

I am looking to organise future gang tickles at some point so if you see me posting here looking for ticklers, know that I'm serious about making it happen. I know at *least* two other lees who need a hardcore surprise gang tickle.

Any more of these events happening?

Hi, not immediately but only because I'm really busy at the moment. I would like to make this kind of thing happen in several places in the next 12 months: Canberra, Sydney and Melbourne. So keep in touch and I'll basically advertise here when there are opportunities coming up.

Hey ! I will arrive in Sydney in August and I would love to participate in your next session ;)

Hi, I arrived the last week to Sidney and going to stay here for a year. If you make another session it would be fun to participate.

Hi all, not sure about Sydney at this stage but we're very likely to pass through Melbourne at the end of the year and then end up in Canberra early next year. We're keen on having other people come in and tickle my partner if anyone is interested? She's not the girl in my sig block, but I've started a separate thread here as we're thinking of streaming some tickling: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...n-a-lee-being-tickled-for-the-community/page2

Longer term we'd love to generate a bunch of interest in people seeing her tickled, and then invite further ticklers in to have a go on her. So keep looking out for posts, or if you're in Melbourne or Canberra and would be interested maybe let me know here or pm me and we'll get a discord server or whatsapp group going.

At the moment we're thinking a discord server for those who want to see tickling being streamed and to be in touch with both she and I directly, e.g. giving requests for ways for her to be tickled. And then when we come to the point of organising ticklers to come in and have a go, we'll do that either on discord and / or whatsapp.

Sounds great mate. A discord would be decent. But I think you are limited on how many people are in call.

As a Canberran it's nice to see us getting involved! Good luck :D

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back