• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Deputy and The Outlaw: Justice Part 4 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Ok fans, time for a new chapter in this concluding series. Our favorite outlaw is tormenting the woman who tried to kill our lover and what will happen? I do want to thank all the fans who have been following along with this saga and we are starting to really get into the "meat" of this series. There is still so much to go into as we build our way to the epic conclusion of this story. Thanks for the energy and thank you for the passion for these characters. I also want to say I am in the process of future stories for the characters involved (of course, based off what will happen in this series) so the Universe will continue. Now, let's go on to Part 4! Any comments of course are most appreciated!

PART 4

Darby was riding along on the horse she borrowed and knew she was getting closer to where the Elu tribe lived. She was in a hurry because she wanted to check if La Diabla was at the village and not somewhere else, possibly causing trouble. Memories of that special night still filled her mind, and she couldn’t help but smile. That is why she was determined to find her. She wanted to make sure she was safe. La Diabla was known for getting into or causing trouble, so she wanted to be by her side to prevent something terrible from happening to her. Her eyes then saw the top of the large hill and she breathed a sigh of relief because over this hill and down below on the other side was the village of the tribe. Darby slowed her horse down when she arrived at the top of the hill and then she looked over. There it was. The village. She could see some smoke rising in the air as the villagers were preparing for their day. She then guided the horse down the hill and knew she had to approach slowly so that the tribe do not think she is a threat. A smile came to her face as she remembered the last time she was here. It was such a great celebration bringing Cheyenne back home. The bath she took was soothing, the dinner was amazing, and even the dancing and entertainment was a lot of fun. She chuckled to herself as she remembered when they got her to dance, and she still felt embarrassed by that because she didn’t think of herself as a great dancer. Darby’s focus came back to the reality as she saw an Elu tribe warrior approaching her on a horse. She slowed her horse to a stop and then saw the warrior do the same. “Hello there! Muh name is Darby, and I would like to see the Chief please.” she said with a smile and a tip of her hat.

“Wait, I recognize you. You are a friend of Qaletaqa, right?” the warrior asked.

Darby raised her eyebrow, trying to recognize that name. Then it dawned on her. That was the new tribal name given to La Diabla. She smiled and looked at the warrior asking. “Yes, I am friends with Qaletaqa. I was here a couple of nights ago.”

“Yes, yes. I remember you. Please, follow me.” The warrior smiled as he then turned his horse around and he motioned his hand to follow him.

Darby got her horse to start walking and she was getting closer to the village. When she got closer, she could smell food cooking, saw children running around and other tribespeople walking around. When she approached the main entrance of the village, she saw some of the people waving at her, a sign that they remembered her. Being a tall white woman with red hair, it made her stand out amongst the people and she especially loved looking at the children laughing and waving at her. She was then led towards the inner circle of the village and her horse couldn’t go any further. She dismounted the horse and then followed the warrior towards Chief Wanbli’s teepee. When she got to the entrance, she saw the hand motion for her to stop and then the warrior went inside the teepee. She looked around and smiled at some of the people passing by. She then saw the teepee door flap open again.

Chief Wanbli walked out of his teepee and smiled when he saw Darby standing there. He was very happy to see her as she was a woman that helped rescue his daughter. Following him out of the teepee was his wife Isi, and Cheyenne followed. They were having their breakfast when they were told that Darby had visited. He approached Darby and bowed his head acknowledging her. “Welcome Darby! So good to see you again!” he smiled.

Darby removed her hat and let her red hair flow down. She had a very large smile and shook Wanbli’s hand. “So good to see you too Chief! Hello Isi, hello Cheyenne!” she said with a smile.

Cheyenne walked over to Darby and gave her a hug. “Hey!! So good to see you again! I hope all is well.” Cheyenne smiled. She then looked around and then back at Darby. “Where’s Qaletaqa?” she asked.

Darby looked at her puzzled and had felt some disappointment. “Actually, I was going to ask you that. She hasn’t stopped by here recently?” she asked.

“Nooo….the last time we saw her was with you a few nights ago. You haven’t seen her?” Cheyenne asked. She started to fidget a little as concern grew through her body. If Darby was looking for La Diabla, then that means she was missing.

“Oh dear…Ok, thanks. I am looking for her. I last saw her yesterday when I was in the hospital. I was hoping she stopped by here first. I will have to go find her.” Darby told them.

“WHAT???!!!! YOU WERE IN THE HOSPITAL???” Cheyenne exclaimed in shock. She then looked at her mother and father who both had shocked looks on their faces.

Isi walked up to Darby and looked her up and down to see if she was ok. “Are you ok? What happened? Why did you go to the hospital?” she asked with concern.

“Oh…well, I am ok. I was shot yesterday morning and I ended up in the hospital. It was just a flesh wound fortunately..” Darby explained. She then proceeded to tell them the story of how she and La Diabla woke up yesterday morning when she was struck by a bullet. Of course, she left out the intimate details of her and La Diabla but told the good folks of the Elu tribe that she was indeed injured. She told them her wound was not too bad and that she was able to leave the hospital this morning. Darby also said La Diabla visited her in the hospital, but then left as she was out for revenge. “That’s why I want to find her. I want to make sure she is safe, and not doing anything too rash.” she told them.

“Well, we want to help you. I will send my warriors to go with you to go find her and bring that evil woman Priscilla Montenegro to justice!” Chief Wanbli declared. He then looked towards his left and saw his best warriors standing there.

“That’s ok Chief. I appreciate the offer, but I will decline. I can’t show up with an army of warriors through that town. I know your tribe is friendly, but the town of Santa Selena may not understand why such a large contingent of warriors show up. It might make people…..defensive, ya know what I mean?” Darby tried to explain in the most friendly way possible.

“Mmmm….You are right. Ok, I will send my best warrior Maikoh to go with you. You two will surely find Qaletaqa and also…. Priscilla Montenegro.” Chief Wanbli told her. He then motioned his hand towards Maikoh, and the man stepped forward.

“I am ready to help you Darby! We will leave whenever you are ready.” Maikoh told her. He as definitely looking forward to finding Priscilla and bringing her back to the tribe so they can exact their revenge.

“WAIT!!!! I will go….” a voice said.

Darby looked over and saw Cheyenne walk to the middle of the group. “Hey Cheyenne, it’s ok. I think we have enough.” she smiled. She appreciated Cheyenne’s eagerness, but she didn’t know what kind of danger she would encounter.

“No, I want to go instead of Maikoh…” Cheyenne said with determination in her voice. She then turned and faced her father. “I want to do this!” she told him.

“Shikobah…this is very dangerous. I just got you back. I do not want you in a dangerous situation again. So, you will be here with us.” Wanbli told her. He definitely did not want his daughter in danger again.

“You must understand father, I MUST do this. I will do it even if you do not honor it.” Cheyenne told her father, then turned to face Darby. “I will go with you, and we will find her and protect her. I am going with you.” she said with determination.

“Cheyenne, I know you love her very much, but this is a very dangerous mission. After everything you have been through, you should not put yourself in danger.” Darby told her. She looked at Cheyenne’s face and admired the fact she wanted to help.

“No, you all must understand. I NEED to do this. She has helped me so many times! She risked her own life to help me several times. I would not be here right now if it wasn’t for her. I am going to help her! Father, if I am going to one day lead our people, I need to show I can be a leader and handle the most difficult challenges. So if there is a chance to help her, I WILL do it.” Cheyenne declared. She felt her adrenaline flowing as well as her emotions. She was determined to help her friend and was going to do it.

Chief Wanbli stood there in shock as he heard his daughter declare her intentions. He just could not believe that his little girl was standing up to him and wanting to do something dangerous. In a way he was proud of her because she was right; one day she was going to lead the people and she needed to be strong. But he just got her back and the thought of her being in potential harm really tugged at his heart. “Shikoba, I really don’t want you to do this.” he said calmly.

Darby could see the determination in Cheyenne’s face and her own heart was being tugged at. She knew that young woman was trying to be a leader. She remembered when she had to prove herself to become a deputy. She took a deep breath and then looked at Chief Wanbli. She could tell he and his wife Isi was very concerned about their daughter. “Chief Wanbli, you know, I think she should accompany me….” she said.

Wanbli looked over at Darby and was stunned. He couldn’t believe this woman was now agreeing with his daughter. He then looked at Cheyenne again, who had this look in her eyes. His daughter was growing up. He reflected on the fact that it all started when his daughter wanted to go to the school near the city of Los Angeles. Cheyenne was such a determined young woman, who wanted to see the world. He knew his daughter was special and it may be time to allow her to be the woman she is becoming. His eyes filled with tears and pride, then he looked at Darby. “You think she should go?” he asked, his voice cracking.

“I think she should. She and, um Qaleteqa, got very close. She really wants to help, and I promise you, I will protect her and keep her from danger. We will just locate her to make sure she is safe. She has demonstrated a lot of bravery recently. She helped those other women escape and if it wasn’t for her, we might not be standing here right now. Your daughter is very brave and much stronger than she looks.” Darby told him. She did mean every word she said as she recalled how much of a role Cheyenne played in their escape. She wanted to assure her parents that she could do this mission.

Cheyenne heard Darby’s words and she started to feel more confident. She really wanted to do this mission as she wanted to make sure her friend was safe and also avoid trouble. She looked at her father and she could see his eyes filling with tears. She then reached forward and took his right hand into both of her hands. “Please father, I must do this. She is my friend and I have to help her. Please…” she said in a low voice, then squeezed his hand.

Wanbli looked over at Isi and could see she was near tears. They both understood that their daughter was becoming a grown woman and no longer that little girl that they adored. He then saw Isi nod her head, even though it was hard for her too. He then looked at his daughter and could see the look in her eyes. He took a deep breath, and then looked her in the eyes. “Ok. You can help her…..” he mumbled.

Cheyenne’s eyes lit up as she heard her father give her permission to go help Darby find La Diabla. She then moved closer to him and gave him a tight hug. “Thank you father. Thank for you letting me do this…” she whispered. She felt really happy and proud of herself. This was something she was determined to do, and it also signaled to her parents and to her tribe that she could be a strong leader one day.

Wanbli could feel the love in his daughter’s hug, and he was proud of her. He hugged her back and kissed the top of her head. “You are growing up on me Shikoba. I am proud of you…” he whispered as he hugged her. He then looked at Darby and saw her smile. “You will protect Shikoba?” he asked.

“Yes, I promise. I will make sure she returns safe and sound. Thank you Chief Wanbli.” Darby told him. She knew she had to definitely make sure this tribal princess returned safely. She then looked at Cheyenne as she released her hug from her father and could see the pride in her face. She knew this was an important step for Cheyenne to be an adult, as she remembered she had to do the same thing with her father. It wasn’t easy for her to tell her father that she was leaving her hometown to become a Sheriff’s deputy.

Cheyenne then looked at Darby and smiled. “Ok, I am ready to go! Let’s go find her!” she said with excitement in her voice.

“Shikoba, here take this…” Maikoh told her as he handed her a small knife and sheath. He looked at her and was impressed that she wanted to take this challenge. “Just in case…” he told her.

Cheyenne took the knife and she smiled. “Thank you Maikoh. I hope I don’t have to use it.” she smiled. She then faced Darby again and took a deep breath. She was ready for her adventure.

Darby smiled, then motioned her hand to have Cheyenne follow her. She gave one last look at Cheyenne’s parents and could see that they were scared for her. She flashed them a knowing smile, to hopefully assure them that their precious daughter was going to be ok. When she arrived at the horse, she helped Cheyenne mount the animal, then she followed. She put on her hat and then turned her head so she could talk to Cheyenne. “Ready Cheyenne?” she asked.

“Yes! I am ready! Let’s go find Qaletaqa before trouble finds her!” Cheyenne said with excitement. Then, the horse started to walk away and now it was leaving the village. She felt really nervous, but excited at the same time. This was such a huge step for her in her life and she wanted to make everyone proud. She was also happy that her parents allowed her to go and was surprised that they did. In her mind, she realized that she could encounter danger, but she had to be brave and prove that she could be a leader. This was the beginning of her steps towards being a true leader.

La Diabla slowly made her way behind Svetlana and felt a rush of excitement. She could see that bare back, the blond hair that was getting sweaty, and then her eyes looked at the ass that was sticking out, covered by the underwear. She then gave it a hard slap from her right hand, just to alert Svetlana to her presence behind her. “Nice ass..hehehe” she giggled.

Svetlana winced as she felt the hand slap her rear end. She had a mixture of anger and fear flowing through her as she saw the outlaw walk behind her and now could feel her staring at her near naked form. After witnessing a cruel foot tickling torture on Melissa, she knew it was her turn. She kept thinking of ways to somehow prepare herself, but there wasn’t much she could do. She was trapped and at the mercy of a woman who wanted revenge for the shooting of Darby. Now, there was a long pause. Her body was in high anticipation, waiting for La Diabla to touch her. It made it worse that the outlaw was making no sound. Seconds went by and nothing was happening. Her body was getting tighter, and her nerves were now starting to get on edge. She even tried turning her head to look behind her, but she could not make eye contact with La Diabla’s form. “What are you waiting for? Do it already!” she shouted.

La Diabla smiled as she heard Svetlana’s voice. She could tell the woman was very nervous and in high anticipation. She even made sure that she kept her body out of the way from Svetlana trying to look behind her. She wanted to remain silent right now, so she could build up the anticipation in her victim’s body. The feeling of power started to grow in her as she was about to unleash a torrent of tickle torture to this woman. She remained completely quiet and just enjoyed watching the show. Svetlana’s body was now writhing in nervous anticipation. She saw her socked feet wiggling, her ass shaking and her body trembling. The sounds of the desperate pleas for her to start amused her. When she saw the head of her prisoner slump down, she carefully walked up behind Svetlana and put her mouth near the right ear of the Russian. “Someone is going to get tiiiiiiccckkkllllleedddd….” she sang in a whisper.

Svetlana jumped as she heard that voice in her ear. She didn’t expect it and now her body started to thrash in her bonds. “Come on, let me out of here! You had your fun. Let me go!” she demanded. She truly hated being this vulnerable and the prospect of truly being tortured grew. She endured being tickled earlier, but for some reason, the thought of being tickled again made her body more sensitive. “HEY!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!” she screamed as she felt a poke in each of her ribs.

La Diabla laughed as she loved that reaction from Svetlana. It was time for her to have a lot of fun with this woman. “Awww…someone is STILL very ticklish! I bet it is getting worse now, am I right? Every single nerve in your body is getting to be more sensitive the longer this goes on….” she teased. Then she wrapped her arms around Svetlana’s body and placed her hands on the exposed breasts. She started to squeeze them and blew on the side of the Russian’s neck. It delighted her to feel the nipples grow stiff in her hands. “You like that don’t you?” she whispered.

Svetlana let out a loud groan as she heard those words from La Diabla. She was getting upset that her breasts were being groped and there was nothing she could do to get those warm hands off of them. She knew La Diabla was right, her body was enjoying it and blowing on her neck was always an erotic thing for her. “Get your filthy hands off my tits you bitch…” she said in defiance.

“You know you like this…..speaking of filthy, how about we get those filthy socks off? I have been wondering what your feet look like. I hope they look nice. I would be very disappointed if they were ugly.” La Diabla laughed. She then let go of Svetlana’s breasts and made her way to the tied down left foot. She saw the upturned sole covered by the sock and gently placed her fingertips on the arch. A cruel grin formed on her face as the foot started to flinch. “Hmmm…so far so good. Your feet seem responsive enough.” she teased.

Svetlana felt the touch on her foot, and it moved in defense. What got her concerned was how much that touch drove her crazy. This was not a good sign that her foot felt sensitive from that simple touch. “Don’t you dare touch my foot! Let me go right now!!” she demanded.

“Someone’s getting nervous! That’s good! I like when bitches like you get nervous. It gives me a rush! Oh, I am going to really have some fun with your feet. I know you remember when your friend Helga tormented mine. She did a number on them. She was so cruel when she beat my feet with that stick. It hurt, it hurt a lot. The worst part was that it made my feet feel much more sensitive! I mean, a simple touch on them and I was in sheer agony. In fact, my feet are STILL very tender and sensitive. Should I beat your feet, Svetlana? Should I make them ache and feel extra responsive?” La Diabla teased, then slapped the bottom of the sock covered left foot.

Svetlana then grunted as she felt the smack on the bottom of her foot. The words of La Diabla were driving her crazy. She did remember when the outlaw’s feet were beaten. She did know that beating the soles of the feet made them even more responsive and now that hers was threatened, she was definitely not prepared for that. Her pride continued to flow through her as she did not want to show the outlaw any fear. “How about I make it up to you? Why don’t you take off your boots and show me your bare feet? I will pamper them and make them feel better….” she offered. The thought of getting her hands on La Diabla’s feet was a thrill and she wanted to torture that woman.

“Haha so sweet! You want to make my feet feel better? They are too sensitive right now. You touch them and I will be laughing uncontrollably! We don’t want that! You really want to tickle me, don’t you? You want me to beg you for mercy! To be honest with you, in the cavern when you told me to take my boots off, I was scared to death that you were going to tickle my feet! I would have surrendered to you easily!” La Diabla teased. She knew that giving that image to Svetlana was going to get the Russian to not focus on what she was about to do.

“Da! I would have made you scream! So, how about I see those feet of yours right now? I will treat them with OW!!!! WHAT THE-OUCH!!!” she screamed as she felt very hard strikes on the bottom of her left foot.

La Diabla grinned as she started to punch away at the arch and ball of the foot with her fist. She grabbed the ankle with her left hand and then punched the sole as hard as she could with her right hand. After a few strikes, she reached for the top of the sock. “Let’s take a look at this foot of yours…” she said with glee. Using both sets of fingers, she started to peel the sock down off the leg and when it got to the ankle, she stopped. The rope was tied tightly around the ankle, so she couldn’t continue to peel the garment off. She then smiled as she reached to her belt and simply pulled out her knife. She snapped her fingers, then walked to the front of Svetlana and showed her the knife. “I have to cut your sock off. Silly me, I should have taken your sock off when I tied you down. Oh well, guess I have to use my knife. If I were you, I would hold VERY still. I wouldn’t mind cutting your feet into ribbons, but you might not like that. Hahaha” she threatened.

Svetlana felt her heart nearly stop as she heard what La Diabla intended. She was going to have her socks cut off? The thought of that blade coming near her feet frightened her and breath left her body. Then she saw the outlaw disappear behind her and every single nerve in her body was on edge in wild anticipation of what was about to happen. She definitely did not want her feet cut up and knew that La Diabla would not feel any remorse for doing so. “Please…please don’t cut my feet…” she whimpered.

“Then stay still!” La Diabla laughed as she then grabbed the toe of the sock and tugged it down, stretching out the material. Then with a quick flick of her right wrist, the knife cut through the sock, and she started to saw through the thick garment. Her eyes lit up with delight as she could see the naked foot within the sock. She continued to cut away at the sock, slicing through the sole area, splitting it in two. Once she got to the heel, she put her knife down and used both hands to rip the sock to shreds. Then, she admired what her eyes saw. That naked bare left foot of Svetlana. The bounty hunter had a very narrow, size 9 foot, with very pale skin except for a slight pink color on the heel and ball of the foot. The toes were long and skinny. She could also tell the skin was very smooth and appeared to be soft. She figured this woman didn’t go barefoot much, so the feet were going to be a bit tender. The corners of her mouth started to rise up into a twisted smile because now she was going to torture this foot. “Very nice…..” she said with delight. She then started to poke away at the sole, the tip of her right index finger poking into the ball of the foot, then the arch. She foot started to writhe, and she could hear grunts coming from Svetlana.

Svetlana’s entire body felt alive as she knew her foot was now bare and at the mercy of a woman who wanted to torture her. It was a little surprising that her foot felt sensitive as she knew they were, just didn’t know how much. In a way, this felt more humiliating than having her breasts exposed. Her feet were always covered. Like Helga, she rarely went barefoot. Only during sex or washing up did she expose her feet. Even when she slept, she had socks on. “D-don’t do that…” she whimpered.

“Do what? Touch your foot like……this?” La Diabla taunted as she then poked the different parts of the foot faster. She poked the heel, then the big toe, then the arch, back to the heel, to the arch, then did a swipe along the base of the toes, which caused the foot to thrash around, and she thought she even heard a giggle. “Oooooooohh!! Is the great assassin Svetlana ticklish on her feet too??!! Just like that big bitch Helga, you both have ticklish feet! Who would have thought! And your feet feel kind of……tender! I hope you don’t mind me calling you tenderfoot…hehehehe” she giggled as she thought about the name she gave Darby. Svetlana’s feet weren’t even close to being as tender as Darby’s, but the effect would still be the same.

Svetlana felt insulted when she heard that name being applied to her. She couldn’t protest because now she was trying to stifle her giggle as she felt the finger poking around on her foot. This was going to be a lot worse than she thought. She was much more ticklish on her feet than she thought. The fear started to get stronger in her body as she knew she was about to endure a severe torture. Her eyes then looked forward and she could still see the soles of Melissa’s feet before her. They were still up in the air, toes tied back, and the soles were taut. She enjoyed watching Melissa get tortured, now it was her turn. “hehehe please….please don’t touch my foot. Just…don’t.” she whimpered, even though she knew it was a futile gesture.

“Something wrong tenderfoot? I didn’t know Russian bounty hunters have such tender feet! Here I thought you were so tough and so invincible, but here you are with tender feet. Hehehe Tell me, when I touch………HERE……does it tickle?” La Diabla teased as she lightly stroked her finger directly in the middle of the arch. She was delighted when she heard the strong giggle come out and the foot started to wiggle wildly. She then stroked her finger again in the arch, and once again the foot wriggled wildly. “Oh yes, tenderfoot is…..ticklish.” she cooed.

Svetlana cursed herself for giggling when her arch was touched twice. Frustration started to set in as she continued to feel the fingers continue to touch her naked foot and she couldn’t stop the outlaw from doing it. Then she gasped as she felt a hand grab her foot near her toes and her foot was held still. She tried to turn her head so she could see behind her, but then her body would jerk around with each stroke on her foot. Svetlana felt embarrassed as she was called a “tenderfoot” and she couldn’t stop giggling. “hehehehe STOP!!! You’re t-touching my hehehehe FOOT!!” she giggled.

“I am going to touch your foot. You are lucky that I am being nice right now. But, I think I need to show you how naughty I could be too….” La Diabla said in a hushed tone. She looked down at the foot and smiled. Her left hand had a strong grip on the toes area of the Russian’s foot and stared at the skin of the sole. She then started to run her fingers much faster on the arch and she could feel how desperate the foot was becoming by trying to wriggle out of her hand, but she held firm. The arch itself was flat and she was going to use that knowledge for her teasing benefit. “My, my, my! The Russian tenderfoot has flat feet? Haha that’s interesting. You really are the weak one. Your home should be disappointed in you. How can a flat footed tenderfoot be strong? Tsk tsk tsk. You should be ashamed.” she teased. She knew there was nothing wrong with being flat footed, but it was going to be fun insulting on her regardless.

Svetlana’s face turned red as she heard La Diabla teasing her and her flat feet. That woman was doing everything she could to embarrass her. It didn’t help that she was laughing more heartily as fingers were tickling her arch. She closed her eyes in frustration and she just couldn’t stop laughing. “NYET!!!! Stop hahahahahahahahahahahaha tickling hahahahahahahahaha” she laughed freely.

“Tickle tickle tickle….laugh for me flat foot. Just let it all out! This is just the beginning! I am going to tickle this foot until your head explodes. I LOVE tickling feet! I bet your feet will be some of the best I ever tickled. I am going to really make you suffer on your flat, tender feet.” La Diabla teased. She then focused on scrabbling her fingers across the arch. Even though the foot was desperately trying to wriggle free in her hand, she maintained her firm grip. It felt good to inflict tickle torture on this foot. The feeling of that skin on her fingers sent waves of delight throughout her own body. She also enjoyed listening to the ticklish laughter of Svetlana. It had a nice sound to it, and this was one of the perks of using tickle torture. No matter how tough the woman was, no matter how angry the victim’s voice was, eventually they would break down and could hear the joy in their laughter. Once they started laughing, their entire demeanor was different. They became just like anyone else; their “invincibility” was removed, and they just laughed away. She knew this from her own experience as being tickled a few times showed how vulnerable and human she could be. The best memory of that experience was when Darby tickled her in that intimate setting. She let herself go, and it was definitely an amazing and special experience. Then she remembered that the woman she was currently tickling tried to take Darby away from her and now, she was going to torture her. Her finger speed started to increase.

Svetlana started to twist her body around as she felt the fingers on her arch. Her foot was trying to avoid the fingers, but her toes were being held firm. Now her laughter started to get stronger, and the feelings started to increase. She didn’t want to beg, but her body had other thoughts. It was a natural reaction to her feet being stimulated, so her laughter increased. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!! STOP TICKLING MY FOOT!!” she screamed. Then she gasped in relief as the fingers did stop tickling her. She let out an angry groan as this was frustrating her. Then she yelped in pain as she felt something smack her ass.

La Diabla smiled to herself after she planted her right palm and smacked the ass before her. It was sticking out towards her, so she just had to smack it. She was having fun tickling Svetlana’s foot, but now she wanted to increase her own access to the foot. She had to use her left hand to hold the foot still, so she decided it was time to immobilize this foot so she could use both of her hands. She casually walked over towards the shelf where she found the twine to bind Melissa’s toes and found more twine. She took two more pieces and walked to the front of Svetlana. La Diabla could see the sweat forming on the bounty hunter’s body and it felt good. She was slowly breaking this woman down. She then held a strand of twine in each respective hand and twirled them. “I think it is time we use these to tie your toes down. You wiggle too much. We can’t have that! Your feet need to be punished!” she laughed.

Svetlana gasped as she heard the threat. She did not want to be in anymore bondage, especially her feet. Even though her foot was held before, she still felt she was able to move the foot. She wanted some kind of freedom of movement. She saw what happened to Melissa. Her eyes went over towards Melissa’s feet and could see they were still tied down, and her toes were bound. Svetlana could still see the feet quivering and recalled how badly they were tickled. That was going to be her feet now, and she felt a shiver as she saw La Diabla disappear behind her. She gasped as she felt her left foot being grabbed. She clenched her toes, hoping to avoid having them tied. “Nyet!!! Nyet!! Don’t you dare tie my toe!! Leave me alone!!! LEAVE MY FOOT ALONE!!!!” she screamed.

La Diabla chuckled as she heard the desperation in Svetlana’s voice. She saw the long toes clenching and she shook her head. Holding the twine in her right hand, she then scrabbled her left fingers across the ball of the foot, which caused the toes to unclench naturally and wiggle around. She quickly grasped the toes, except the big toe and held it firmly. “Now, how still!” she said, then quickly placed the twine in the toe crevice of the big toe and index toe and started to wrap it around. She then took the other end of the twine and started to wrap it around the leg of the desk. She pulled the piece of twine taut and made sure it was secured to the leg of the desk. Her eyes then looked over at the foot and because she pulled on the twine, it pulled the big toe away from the index toe and now, the foot was immobile. A wicked grin formed on her face as she could now tickle that foot without any struggles. “Your foot looks so cute right now. So helpless….so……..vulnerable. How are you feeling over there?” she teased.

Svetlana started to struggle as she felt her big toe get secured and away from the rest of her toes. She tried to scrunch her toes and even wiggle her foot, but she couldn’t! the fear really started to grow within her as her foot was totally helpless. Listening to La Diabla’s words definitely did not calm her down. In fact, it made it worse! “Listen to me!!! You DO NOT want to do this! I told you I would leave and go back to Mother Russia! You had your fun! You have embarrassed me enough! Please don’t *snicker* TOUCH my foot!” she demanded. She tried to be firm in her tone, but she felt a poke in her arch, and it threw her off. Then she felt another poke, then another, then another. Her foot tried to wriggle away in reflex, but it was completely mobile. This helplessness seemed to increase her sensitivity and she continued to do ticklish squeals. She tried to hold the laughter in, and had ticklish grunts, but that poking directly in her arch frustrated her and really tickled. She let out another ticklish squeal when she felt fingers drumming up and down her sole, but what really made her pause was she looked forward and saw Melissa looking right back at her.

Melissa looked up and could see the look of ticklish terror in Svetlana’s eyes. She was already happy her own personal torment was over, and she could hear the tortured laughter of the Russian. She was not happy she still couldn’t move her feet, but at least she wasn’t being tortured. She didn’t know how to react watching and listening to Svetlana get tortured. On one hand, she was supposed to be friends with the bounty hunters. But on the other hand, that same bounty hunter wanted her to be tortured. She wished she could see Svetlana’s feet get tickled, but she couldn’t because of her body position. Melissa’s eyes stared at Svetlana’s face, and she could see some anger in those eyes, but then a smile would form on the face because of a ticklish touch. She then laid her head back down and stared at the ceiling. All she could do was hope she would be set free.

La Diabla was quite amused as she tickled that completely helpless foot. Her eyes were fixated on that pale sole, and she wanted to make sure she inflicted the most horrible tickle torture she could think of. She then had an idea. She walked away from her position behind Svetlana and made her way over to a large shelf that was in the storeroom. She started to hum a tune as she started going through items on the shelf. She really hoped she would find something she could use to her advantage and then she saw an empty tin can. It was quite large and was on a higher shelf. She reached up and grabbed the can and brought it down. Her eyes then lit up and she had a smile forming on her face. She found something she could use! She then looked over at Svetlana and loved the fact the bounty hunter was staring back at her with great intensity. “You’re probably wondering what I am looking for. Well, I planned to use my fingers a lot to tickle your feet, but then I thought, let me find other objects to help me torment your feet. I was really hoping these certain items were here and lo and behold, THEY ARE!! Take a look….” She teased as her right hand reached inside the can, found the objects and then pulled them out. “TA DA!!!!” she laughed.

Svetlana gasped loudly as she saw what La Diabla pull out of the can, and it sent fear through her body. She saw the outlaw holding up three paintbrushes! A thick wide one, a medium size one and a small thin one. She knew those were going to torment her body and she started to fidget in place. “Nyet…Nyet….NYET!!!! Don’t you dare! Put those away and let me go!!” she screamed as she saw the can drop to the floor, making a loud noise. Then she actually started to shudder as she saw La Diabla approach her. Her eyes then looked at La Diabla’s right hand. In it, it held the small thin brush. She then looked over at the left hand and saw it place the other two brushes on the desk. Her eyes then went back to La Diabla’s face and saw an evil smile.

“Why Svetlana, you seem kind of nervous. Afraid of a little ol’ brush? Well, you are really going to have nightmares for a very long time then. I wonder what tickles more. The feather or the brush? Let’s find out….” La Diabla teased as she then reached the tip of the small paintbrush forward in her right hand, held Svetlana’s side with her left hand to hold the body still and circled the tip of the paintbrush’s bristles around the vulnerable left nipple. A small chuckle came from her mouth as the body reacted violently! “Oooooh!!! These brushes are nice!!! Your poor little nipple. It is going to suffer, but first, let’s find out what these brushes do to ticklish feet….” she teased.

“NYET!!!! NYET!!!!” Svetlana screamed as she watched La Diabla disappear behind her again, after grabbing the other brushes. She started writhing and wiggling her body in her bonds as she realized just how bad the brushes were going to be on her feet. The brush on her nipple sent a very large wave of ticklish electricity in her body and that was a simple nipple touch. She desperately tried to move her left foot, but it was trapped. She shook her head as she started to get desperate because the fingers on her foot drove her crazy, what will this brush do to it?

La Diabla got onto her knees and stared at that trapped left foot. She admired her twine tie on the big toe and could see that foot desperately trying to wriggle free, but it was no use. Since she was on her knees, the foot was chest level with her, and she had the thin brush in her hand. She figured she would start with a tease, so she stroked the tip of that point little brush on the surface of the heel and heard a delightful squeal. “Oooooh!!! Did that tickle? I bet it did..hehehehe” she teased as she continued to stroke and slide the brush across the surface area of the heel and she could see the foot straining desperately. She then decided to get the largest brush, so she can stroke the entire sole and send the bounty hunter into another level of tickle hell. La Diabla got up, went to the front of the table to get the larger brush. She then returned to the back of Svetlana and got on her knees again. She placed the bristles on the top of the heel and slowly slid the bristles over the heel, across the arch, over the ball of the foot and even over the undersides of the helpless toes. A truly wicked smile formed on her face as she listened to Svetlana’s reaction.

“NYYYYYYYEEEEEETT!!!! WHAT THE HELL???!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!! BITCH, STOP!!!!!” Svetlana screamed. The sheer amount of ticklish energy through her foot was very intense and she knew she was in deep trouble at this point. She definitely would not be able to hold in her reactions as those stiff bristles were titillated her skin. She wanted to move her foot, but her big toe was tied, and she just couldn’t move it. She tried to look behind her head, but it was no use. Then she felt another stroke of that brush, going on her toes, over the ball of her foot, into the arch and off her heel. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!!! PLEASE!!!!” she screamed in desperation.

“Did you really just call me a bitch? Tsk tsk tsk, you are one stupid woman….” La Diabla taunted. She then decided to be a little more sadistic and started to stroke the brush up and down that sole several times at a slow pace, just to prolong the tickling sensation. Her eyes enjoyed seeing the bristles sliding across that flesh and the screams coming from Svetlana were like music to her ears. After a few brush strokes, she then lowered the brush in her right hand, then reached out with her left hand and started to run her fingernails up and down the helpless sole. “Does this tickle?” she teased.

Svetlana exploded in laughter as she felt the brush stroking up and down her sole. She had no qualms of releasing her laughter because the impact of that brush on her ticklish foot was too much to handle. It really surprised her how ticklish she was and now that she was experiencing hysterical laughter, she knew the torture was going to be worse! Then as the brush stopped stroking, she received another jolt of ticklish tremors as she felt fingernails scrabbling over her sole which caused her to scream very loudly. The difference in the textures threw her off, from the prickly bristles to the hard nails, her foot suffered under their touch. She just let out a tortured laugh and what also made her feel shame was that Melissa was looking directly at her.

Melissa was in shock as she heard the tortured laughter of Svetlana filling the storeroom. She knew exactly how she felt as her own feet were tortured earlier, but there was something about watching Svetlana scream in laughter that gave her chills. She was so tough just like Helga and now, she was so helpless. It made her more “human” and Melissa felt bad. It was true, she did reveal the location of the house and that’s how they all ended up to this moment. She had a look of empathy in her eyes as she watched the bounty hunter’s face contort in ticklish agony. In a way, she was happy the Russian was suffering because it was not her being tickled right now. She didn’t know if she would be tormented again. Melissa winced as she could hear the taunts coming from La Diabla behind Svetlana.

“Suffer bitch!!! SUFFER!!!!!” La Diabla yelled out as her nails stroked all over the vulnerable foot. She then stopped with her nails and resumed the foot tickling with the large paintbrush, slowly stroking it across that delicate skin of the sole. Her eyes were focused on that foot. She stared at how the heel was shaped, how it connected into the arch and loved that flat area that led to the ball of the foot. The big toe was completely motionless and the other 4 toes were feebly wiggling. Her eyes would light up when the brush would pass over the arch area as the screams got louder when it did. She made a mental note that the flat arch was definitely the most sensitive spot on the foot, unless the toes were sensitive. La Diabla decided she had to test the toes because once she found the most ticklish spot on the foot, she was going to torture it without any mercy until she felt like stopping. She picked up the smallest paint brush which was perfect for the helpless toes as it would move in between the toes with precision. “Are you suffering bitch? I bet this is killing you and to be honest, completely humiliating you, I am sure. Tough Russian is nothing but a ticklish widdle girl!! With her cute laughter and not being able to do anything to stop me. I want you to suffer. I want you to remember this day for the rest of your miserable life. You made my friend suffer. She was in great pain, and you made me hurt. So, you will suffer. Like I told you before, you are damn lucky that beautiful person doesn’t want you dead. You will suffer instead in the most humiliating way….” she said with a very cold tone in her voice.

Svetlana closed her eyes and hung her head down. She knew La Diabla was right. She was going to suffer and there was nothing she could do. The brush on her foot was absolutely horrendous for her and she knew more was coming. Her mind raced as she felt the embarrassment. She thought to herself that she would just have to be a good Russian soldier and just suffer. She could no longer beg for mercy because that would only please the outlaw behind her. She was going to laugh. She was going to scream. She was going to endure a horrific tickle torture, but she just wouldn’t beg. Svetlana even considered maybe even frustrating La Diabla by begging for more tickling, but she didn’t think that could be done. She thought back to her training with Helga that if they were ever captured, they would endure the pain with their dignity intact and if they die, they die. She had to apply those same principles to this kind of torture, even though she knew that being tickled was something she just couldn’t control and worried how her body would break down. Right now, she still had to show defiance. “Stop talking bitch and do what you have to do….” she mumbled.

“Oh, I will do what I have to do. You are really not going to like me now….” La Diabla smiled. Holding the small paint brush, she carefully placed the tip directly on the cavern of the crevice between the tied big toe and the index toe. From that point, she slowly slid the brush along the side of the index toe towards the top of the toe, then across that tip and then all over the pad. A devious smiled formed on her face when she saw the toe wiggling and she could hear the tormented laugh of Svetlana. It wasn’t even a laugh that was trying to be stifled. This laugh was one of pure tickle torture. La Diabla was quite pleased as she realized that the toes were very sensitive. She then stroked the delicate underside of the index toe and looked up for a moment to see the Russian’s body writhing in ticklish agony. “Someone has VERY ticklish toes…hehehehehe Let’s see how ticklish ALL of them are…” she teased.

Svetlana continued to laugh freely as she felt the fronds of that brush stroking the underside of her index toe. This was a feeling she never experienced before. No one has ever paid close attention to her toes, let along tickling them. That was very virgin skin, and the sensations tore through her with great intensity. She desperately tried to wiggle her toes or move her foot, but she just couldn’t. She didn’t want to beg. But those sensations were really strong. Then she shrieked as she felt the brush now concentrating on the base of her index toe where it connected to the ball of her foot. That was a particularly sensitive spot and her laughter started to get even louder. She shut her eyes and tried to block out the sensation. Her eyes were shut tight, and her head was shaking violently, her ponytail whipping all over the place as she endured the horrific sensation.

La Diabla started to whistle as the brush was slowly tracing up and down the index toe of her prisoner. She loved how the bristles would flatten out as it stroked down that stem and then off the crease where the toe connected to the foot. She started to ignore Svetlana’s laughter as she wanted to push her over the edge. Now the brush made it over to the sensitive middle toe. She took the tip of the brush and started to twirl it directly on the crevice of the index and middle toes and loved watching the bristles move at a faster speed. The brush then slowly made its way up the stem of the toe and then focused on the “bulb” area, where the toe pad was connected to the stem. This seemed to be a sensitive area as the toes were really trying to wiggle free. La Diabla’s eyes went wide with excitement when the brush slid across the very tip of the toe, bordering on the skin and the nail. She could hear the laughter getting stronger and she wanted to keep pushing.

Svetlana continued to laugh uncontrollably as she felt that diabolical brush teasing and tickling her middle toe. She tried to clench her toes, but because the big toe was pulled away from her other toes and tied down, she just could not do it. Her toes were completely helpless to whatever that outlaw wanted to do with them. Her eyes started to water as the ticklish electricity continued to pump through her body. She continued to laugh, but her focus was on not begging. She just did not want to give La Diabla the satisfaction of begging. Begging was for weak people, she couldn’t give in. Svetlana howled in ticklish agony as the brush now started to explore her ring toe and it was more ticklish than she thought. Her body started to vibrate as she desperately tried to fight the ticklish feeling. Her lungs started to burn, and her eyes were still very watery. “EEEEEPPPP!!!!!! NYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT!!!!!” she screamed out as the brush was now at her pinky toe.

La Diabla chuckled as she heard that sound coming from Svetlana. The brush made it to the baby toe, and she tickled that tender pad and in the crevice. She held the baby toe with her left hand and separated the toe from the ring toe, so she could use the brush in her right hand to tickle and torment that delicate crevice. She then placed the very tip of the brush in the crevice and started to twirl the brush on that skin and she felt the felt vibrating in agony as she held it. The laughter became more desperate which definitely pleased her. “Awwww….someone has very ticklish toes!!! Poor baby! I know this tickles but you have to serve your punishment. You have to suffer. Does it really tickle when I place the brush right……….HERE!!!” she said with glee as the brush was swiping on the undersides of the 4 toes, from the baby toe to the index toe. She made sure the bristles slowly teased the skin and amplify any ticklish sensations.

Svetlana felt those bristles sliding across all her toes and it tickled so bad. She titled her head back and stared at the ceiling. The tickling was getting more intense as the bristles now stroked along the base of the toes and her legs started to shake badly. She closed her eyes and screamed. “STOP!!!! HAHAHAHAHA STOP!!!! PLEASE STOP!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed. Humiliation washed over her as she started to beg, the one thing she didn’t want to do. But this tickling sensation was not stopping, and it was just getting worse.

A very wry smile came of La Diabla’s face as she heard Svetlana now entering the begging phase. It was time to really drive the punishment home to the Russian. She then set the small brush down and could hear her prisoner still giggling and trying to recover. She didn’t wait too long as she grabbed the medium size brush and started “painting” the sole. She painted the heel, then stroked that brush right down the length of the sole, going across that sensitive flat arch, to the ball of the foot and then off the undersides of the toes. She then moved the brush upwards from the toes, across the ball of the foot, back across that flat arch and off the heel. She repeated this motion as she listened to the horrific ticklish laughs of the bounty hunter. “That’s right bitch… LAUGH. Laugh for La Diabla....” she teased.

Svetlana felt the brush stroking down and up her sole and it felt horrible. After her toes were teased, her sole was being tickle attacked. She screamed again whenever the bristles were stroke her arch and she tried again to wriggle her foot. The frustration set in that she just could not move that foot and the rhythm of the stroking was getting to her. It was a consistent stroke, moving at the same speed and tickling the same parts over and over and over again. Her head now hung down and she just laughed as a tear came out of her right eye. She then lifted her head again and saw Melissa staring right back her. Begging La Diabla was already embarrassing enough, but now this other woman was watching her suffer. It was a very humbling and humiliating moment to have a third party watch her suffer.

Melissa watched in horror as she saw Svetlana desperately writhing her upperbody and screaming in ticklish agony. She couldn’t even move her own feet and she empathized with Svetlana. She could see the desperation in her face, into those eyes. She felt helpless to do anything and she really hoped that the suffering would end soon. She was about to scream out to La Diabla to stop, but then she might be tickled! She definitely did not want that to happen. She looked at Svetlana’s face and then sighed.

La Diabla continued to stroke the sole with that brush, and she was feeling a sense of motivation. Like Helga, this Russian bounty hunter was strong early, but the more she was tickled, the weaker she was becoming. She knew Svetlana was feeling really embarrassed right now and she didn’t care. This was revenge and she was going to make this woman suffer. She turned her head to her right and saw the right foot wiggling wildly. A smile formed on her face as she realized she had another foot to play with if she desired. With a quick nod of her head, she then ceased the brush stroking and paused the torture. She then gently patted the exposed left foot a few times and smiled. “I love how you scream. For such a dangerous sharpshooter, it must be totally embarrassing to realize you have ticklish feet. That you can be undone with a simple tickle on the bottoms of your feet. Dangerous? Haha. One tickle session with you and you are a schoolgirl…..” she teased. She then oved her body over to the sock covered right foot and slapped the bottom of the sole.

Svetlana felt some relief as the tickling of her foot stopped. She tried to take in much oxygen as she could and felt embarrassed as La Diabla talked about how ticklish she was. It was true. She was ticklish. More ticklish than she imagined, and it would be humiliating to lose your reputation as a fierce warrior because you were a very ticklish person. Then she felt that slap on her socked covered right foot and her mind realized that foot might be in trouble. “Y-you bitch…..stop tickling me. Da, it is embarrassing me. Just like you were humiliated by comrade Helga. You are dangerous outlaw, da? Yet, you were a giggle girl in that cavern as we broke you…” she said. Svetlana figured if she was going to suffer and be humiliated, she might as well go out pissing off La Diabla.

“Cute. You’re right. It was very embarrassing for me to submit to your friend Helga and Priscilla. The difference between me and you is that I was humiliated in front of people I got revenge on. You? Well, you have that slut over the watching you and I am ending your career. I would say I am getting the last laugh, but actually….you are. You are going to laugh some more…Now let’s get this remaining sock off your foot, shall we? Hold still, my knife is about to cut it off.” La Diabla teased as she then pulled out her knife and pulled down the toe of the sock with her left hand and using her right hand that held the knife, she did a quick flick across the stretch material and easily cut the fabric. She let go of the sock and stared at the long toes poking out of the hole. She then used the razor sharp knife’s blade to slice open the sock up the length of the sole, then she cut the fabric off by the tied down ankle so the right foot was now completely bare. “Ahhh! There we go! Now, we have both of your feet naked and for me to have MORE fun. Now, let’s get this toe of yours tied down….” she said with glee in her voice.

Svetlana felt her right foot get exposed and she started to violently wiggle her foot, so she could avoid having her right big toe tied down, which would prevent her from moving her foot. She then gasped as she felt her toes get grabbed and then felt a hard slap on the bottom of her foot and could hear the slap. “Ow!!!! That hurt bitch!” she exclaimed. Then she winced again in pain as she felt a second slap on her foot. She looked down to her right and out of the corner of her eye, she could see La Diabla’s hand smacking her sole.

La Diabla continued to slap the foot, then paused. She stood up straight, placed her right index finger on her lip and went into thought. Then a smile formed on her face as she thought of an idea. She then walked to the left and beyond the Russian and right back over to the storeroom shelves. She started looking around and then she found something! She grabbed it, then walked behind Svetlana again. A surge of excitement formed in her mind as she knew what was about to take place. In her hand was a simple wooden ruler. “You know, why should I harm my own hand on your flat foot when I can simply use this ruler?” she teased.

Svetlana’s eyes popped open when she heard that the outlaw now has a ruler. During the pause from the hand slapping on the bottom of her foot, she closed her eyes to try and focus on resisting again. Now, they were wide open because she heard about that ruler. That meant only one thing. She was about to experience……the bastinado. “Nyet!!! Don’t you dare hit my foot!!! Listen to me! Do NOT do that!” she demanded.

“I think I will. You see, when I was chained up, your friend Helga beat my feet with a bamboo stick. Let me tell you….it HURT. A lot. I was in pain with her repeated strikes. It also brought something else to my foot besides pain. It brought……….sensitivity. hehehehe” La Diabla laughed. She then gently stroked the edge of the ruler along that right foot and could see the foot shake in fear. “You know about that don’t you? I bet you and Helga kept beating the feet of those poor women and you knew how sensitive it would make them. Well, now YOU will get to experience it. But before I do, I will tie your big toe down so you…..can’t…….move. I suggest you beg me for mercy while I tie it down….” she threatened. She then knelt down and had the second piece of twine and wrapped the end of it around the big toe and now was tying the other end to the table leg, trying to render the right foot motionless just like the left one.

Svetlana felt her toe getting tired and she started to panic. She was about to experience that bastinado and that truly frightened her. The outlaw was right, she did apply that method to the slaves’ feet and learned from Helga. She knew how effective it was in breaking down even the strongest people to tears and increased the sensitivity in the feet for any other tortures, especially tickling. Even though she did not want to beg, having her feet beaten made her change her mind quickly. “Please…..please don’t beat my feet. Don’t do it! I am begging you…please don’t beat my feet….” she said dejectedly as she lowered her head and closed her eyes.

La Diabla couldn’t stop smiling. She got this bounty hunter to beg her, just like she got Helga to beg her back at the Wellington house. She then slapped the ruler against her hand, and it was time for a little more fun. “That’s a good girl! It is good to hear you beg. I don’t blame you. Beatings on the feet is not a comfortable feeling at all. My feet are still quite sensitive after what I went through. I want more from you though. Now, tell me why I am punishing you….” La Diabla asked, then rested the ruler on the sole.

Svetlana felt the ruler on her feet and winced. She knew her foot could get beaten anytime. She heard La Diabla’s question, and she sighed. This outlaw was definitely making her pay for what she did. “Y-you are punishing me because I did something bad….” she mumbled, then winced again as she felt a very light tap on her sole.

“That’s right. You did something very bad….what did you do?” La Diabla asked, then swung the ruler back and slapped it very hard against the helpless and vulnerable foot of Svetlana, causing a very loud smack that echoed inside the storeroom.

“OOOOOOWWWW!!!! THAT HURT!!!! That hurt…” Svetlana whimpered as she felt an extreme amount of pain in her foot. She calmed herself a little so she could answer the question posed. “I-I shot your friend.” she mumbled.

“That’s right. You did shoot my friend. She almost died too, but you are terrible at shooting. So, are you going to apologize to me of should I beat your feet? Maybe even apply a hot iron to your feet instead?” La Diabla threatened. It was time to break Svetlana mentally as she still had more revenge to dish out to others.

“Nyet!!! Please do not hurt my feet! Da…..Da, I apologize for shooting your friend.” Svetlana whimpered.

“Why did you shoot her? She did NOTHING to you…..” La Diabla said, anger now rising in her body as her mind remembered being in the Santa Selena hospital and praying that her lover did not die. She then hit the ruler on the foot again, this time a little more gentle, but enough to cause some pain.

“Ow! Ow ow ow! That hurts…” Svetlana said through her gritted teeth. She tried to move her right foot, but it was perfectly held still. There was just no escape. She didn’t realize how exhausted her body got from the tickling made her more receptive to pain. She could endure pain, but after being weakened, the pain felt worse. “….I was instructed to do so….by…by…..” she tried to say.

“By WHO????!!!!!” La Diabla asked with a lot of anger in her voice. She then smacked the ruler on the bottom of the helpless toes and the sound once again echoed off the storeroom walls. In her mind, she was going to try to break the ruler against the foot.

Svetlana moaned in pain as she felt that slap against the sole of her foot. The ruler hit her toes and it caused her extreme pain. Her eyes started to water, and she did not want to endure anymore hits. “By Gloria Wellington. She was….the one…..who told me to do it. She wanted to end her life so that…she wouldn’t…be able to tell the Sheriff that she was,…..directly…involved with the trafficking ring…” she admitted.

La Diabla was surprised. She knew it had to be Priscilla that ordered the hit because Priscilla was that kind of evil. “It was Gloria?? Priscilla didn’t order any hits?” she said, then rested the ruler flat against the sole to let Svetlana know its presence.

Svetlana tensed her body up when she felt the ruler on her sole. Her nerves were on edge, and she gritted her teeth. Then she took a deep breath and answered. “Nyet…Priscilla did order a hit…I was supposed to kill……..you……but someone distracted me from a second shot…” she whimpered and lowered her head.

La Diabla’s anger rose even higher. Her hunch was right. Priscilla was trying to kill her, but the fact that Darby was targeted is what made her really angry. She was used to having hits out on her, she was an outlaw and used to being targeted. But to kill her friend was too much for her. “Good girl…..thank you for answering my questions truthfully. I guess I can go back to the bastinado now….” she taunted.

Svetlana’s body seized up as she heard the bastinado would continue. Those strikes on her foot already hurt tremendously and now she was going to endure more. “Nyet!!! Please don’t!!! I said I am sorry! Please don’t hit my foot!” she shrieked. She felt the ruler leave her foot and she started to brace herself. There was a pause, and the anticipation was driving her crazy. She still could not move that right foot or her left for that matter. Her emotions started to overwhelm her as she knew the pain was going to be intense, and it was just a matter of time before she screamed. Then, she felt it hit her foot, but it was not what she expected. “WHAT NYET!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she roared in laughter. She felt an intense ticklish sensation ripping through her body and it completely surprised her as she anticipated a very painful strike on her foot.

La Diabla chuckled to herself loudly as the reaction Svetlana gave was funny. She knew the Russian was anticipating a very painful strike of the ruler on her foot, but instead, she scrabbled her fingernails up and down the sole. Her fingers went in a flurry on the heel, then went downwards into the arch and then the ball of the foot and the right back up the sole to the heel. She made sure her nails made contact with the skin instead of her fingerpads because she wanted to bring out the worst tickling sensation possible. She couldn’t stop smiling as she heard the tormented laughs of Svetlana as her nails now started to do a circle directly on the arch. “Such a ticklish foot you have….It must be really sensitive, especially after the bastinado. Or should I go back to it since the tickling is driving you insane? Let me know….hehehehe” she giggled.

Svetlana’s entire body vibrated in ticklish agony as those nails were creeping up and down her sole. She definitely did not expect to be tickled at the moment as she prepared herself for a horrible bastinado strike. That surprise definitely broke any possible preparation she had and now she was at the outlaw’s mercy. When she heard the La Diabla’s question, she had no idea how to answer. She didn’t want either. The bastinado was very painful, and the tickling was horrible as well as embarrassing. Then her mouth formed into an “O” formation as she felt fingernails sliding up and down where her instep was. This was definitely a spot she did not know was that ticklish. “PLEASEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!! PLEASE HEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” she screamed.

La Diabla continued to enjoy herself as she tickled the helpless foot. Now that her nails found the instep, she continued to tickle there because of Svetlana’s reaction. Her eyes then went towards the instep, and she saw her nails continuing to scrape and stroke on that skin. She thought it was completely possible that she found the weakest spot. She did manage to tickle everywhere on the foot, and noticed the flat arches, the toes and now the instep were the most responsive. She then stopped the nail stroking and looked for the medium brush. She saw it on the floor, knelt down to pick it up and now she was eye level with the right foot. She took the brush in her left hand and started to stroke the brush on the right foot instep. She then heard a terrible scream and it seemed to make her heart filled with joy. “How is it possible you are getting more ticklish? You must be one weak Russian. So tough on the outside, but in reality, just a tickle widdle girl…..” she teased.

Svetlana heard the taunts and did not care. The feeling of that brush on her instep was driving her absolutely crazy. She could feel each and every bristle sliding across her delicate skin, and it just got worse the more time passed. Her eyes were filled with tears, sweat was now glistening off her body, her lungs were burning, and she was getting very tired. Her feet were definitely far more ticklish than she ever knew, and she wondered how much more she could take. She then looked forward and saw a shocked look on Melissa’s face. Even though she wanted Melissa to suffer for betraying her trust, at this point she wanted help, no matter who it came from. Through her hysterical laughter, she started to beg Melissa. “HEHEHAHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHELP ME!!! HAHAHAHA HELP ME PLEASE!!!!” she shouted towards Melissa.

Melissa could see the sheer amount of torture on Svetlana’s face, and she felt bad. Now, she could hear her asking her for help. She found it odd considering the bounty hunter wanted her to suffer just moments earlier. There was nothing she could do anyway. She was still tied down to the chair, her feet bound, and she was going nowhere. She felt bad for her, but there was nothing she could do. “I’m sorry..” she said with her lips in a silent voice.

La Diabla slowed down her tickling of the foot as she heard Svetlana’s desperate pleas. She heard her calling for help and she smiled knowing who that was directed at. She then stopped her tickling, and then walked to the front of Svetlana. The look of the worn out bounty hunter was a pleasant sight and she looked into her eyes. “Why Svetlana, you look like shit. I mean, you look absolutely terrible. You were always ugly, but you really look like a mess now…hehehe” she taunted. She then turned around and looked at Melissa. She could still see those trapped soles facing her and she walked over to where Melissa was. La Diabla walked to the right side of Melissa and knelt down so she could stare her in the eyes. “She is asking you to help her. I bet you do want to help her. When I get done with her toes, I will in fact let you help her. Remember when I told you earlier, you are going to love her. You two are going to make up and you are going to make her feel so much better…..” she teased. Then she ran her fingers up and down the trapped soles of Melissa to make her squeal.

“HEY!!!! STOP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT!!! I’M TICKLISH!!! I’M TICKLISH!!!” Melissa squealed as she felt the fingers running up and down her soles.

La Diabla giggled as she heard the desperate pleas. She then stopped the tickling, then stood up and headed back towards Svetlana. She then made it to the front of the bounty hunter and gave her left cheek a quick slap with her right hand. “Ok bitch, now it is time for me to pay a visit to your toes again. Once I am done with your toes, then I have a VERY special treat for you! I think you will enjoy it actually. I promise…..” she said with glee, then walked behind Svetlana and got close to the trapped right foot. She saw the helpless toes and rubbed her hands together.

Svetlana could hear La Diabla rubbing her hands together and it filled her with nerves. She knew her foot was going to be tortured again and she was trying to figure out a way to block the sensations. She tried once again the desperately move her toes, but they just remained in place as the angle of her tied big toe made moving her toes much more difficult. Then her back seized up as she felt something sliding across the pad of her tied right big toe and it felt horrible. Her mind immediately figured out it was the paintbrush, the medium one. She gritted her teeth to block the laughing feeling, but giggles started to come out and soon her laughter flowed more freely when the brush’s bristles were swirling on the pad. Her head tilted back, and she screamed her laughter to the ceiling. “HAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!! YOU MUST STOPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!”

La Diabla continued to stroke the brush all over the toe pad, making she covered every single inch of flesh. The brush swirled around the outside edges of the toe and soon swirled its way to the middle of the toe pad. The bristles would flatten down as she pressed the brush down and did a very slow stroke from the tip of the big toe and then up across the pad till it got to where the twine was, then stroked right back down. Her hand then did a side to side motion with the brush, making sure she went horizontally on the toe. The sound of Svetlana’s tortured laughter kept her amused as she continued her brushing. Once she finished brushing that toe, she placed the medium brush down and went back to the small, thin brush. She held that brush up and with a devilish smile, she lowered the brush and started to stroke that tender underside of the index toe. The brush went right on the crease where the toe met the ball of the foot and slid downwards across the stem and then dabbled right on the pad of that toe. La Diabla could see the other toes quivering in agony and she just continued her brushing of that toe.

Svetlana was shaking her head violently as she felt that brush stroking up and down her toe. She never knew how devastating a small paintbrush would be on her toes and she hated the fact that she now knew. Her head lurched forward as the brush then went to the crevice between the index toe and her middle toe and she tried to scrunch her long toes, but it was just no use. She was completely helpless. There was nothing she could do. She felt how red and heated her face was and now she started to cough her laughter out as she was starting to get exhausted. The feeling of the brush sliding up and down the sides of her middle and index toes drove her absolutely crazy. She tried in vain to pull her hands free from the ropes that were tied around her wrists. There was no budging. In fact, the way she was tied, she really couldn’t thrash her body too much. She would ruefully admit the outlaw definitely had her trapped. Svetlana resumed to beg again because the brush was now tormenting her ring and baby toes. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!! JUST STOP!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN’T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!”

“Yes you can, and you will. I am not done with these toes of yours yet. Suffer bitch…..suffer…” La Diabla said coldly as she continued to stroke the brush on the toes. She went back to swiping the brush side to side, covering the delicate undersides of all the toes. She was fascinated by the very pale skin of the underside, and she put her face even closer to the flesh. She wanted to see the toe prints so the brush can trace along them with more precision. The toes were nice looking the closer she got to them. Her eyes fixated on the path of the brush as she traced all along the edges of each toe and into the crevices. She loved the different tones of laughter whenever she touched a certain area of the toes. The laughter got more intense whenever she stroked the brush in the crevices, more desperate whenever she stroked that area below the toe pad where it connected to the stem. La Diabla started to feel excitement the more she tormented these toes. She was in a trance as the brush slid along the skin and she thought about how she got to this point. This was sweet revenge and soon she was really going to bring Svetlana into hell. She then stopped her toe torture and laughed. A low evil laugh.

Svetlana stopped screaming and started to suck wind. That toe torment was horrific, and she could still feel them tingling. She felt sweat now dripping off her forehead and saw some drop onto the desk she was kneeling on. Her body now ache as she was straining and writhing the entire time. Her feet felt like they were on fire and when she heard that evil laugh, she knew she was in for more trouble. “Let me go……you won…..let me go…..I’m sorry…I’m sorry…” she gasped, hoping for any shred of mercy. She closed her eyes and just tried to calm her mind.

La Diabla stood up and walked back to the front of Svetlana. She reached forward with her right hand and placed her fingers under Svetlana’s chin. She lifted the head and saw how exhausted she was becoming. This was a great sign, now it was time to put the final sequence of her torture in place. “Awwww….someone is soooo tired. I bet your body aches, your lungs are burning and every single nerve in your body is on edge. That’s good! Because I still have some plans for you. I think you will like what I have in mind actually..hehehe How about I make you a little more comfortable. I am sure you are hot all over….” she smiled.

Svetlana looked at La Diabla’s eyes and could see joy in them. This made her feel miserable because this woman was not done with her. She then gasped in horror as she saw her holding up the knife again. “W-what are y-you going to d-d-do with that??” she stuttered. She figured she might be getting cut up at the moment and it horrified her. She then watched as La Diabla went to her left side and felt the blade near her underwear! Then, she felt a tug of her underwear and she looked over. She could see the knife blade cutting away at her under garment. Svetlana realized what was about to happen. She was going to be completely naked. “Nyet!!! Please don’t!” she begged.

“You won’t be needing these anymore…hehehe” La Diabla laughed as she cut away at the fabric, then pulled the loose garment off completely rendering Svetlana naked. She tossed the shredded underwear over her shoulder. She then moved her head towards the back of Svetlana and stared at the exposed rear end. She nodded her head in satisfaction as she saw the ass, which had a decent shape to it. It was a little flat, but still looked nice. The skin was very pale and appeared to be very smooth. “My, my, my, what a nice ass you have!” she said, then gave the ass a hard smack with her right hand.

Svetlana grunted in pain as she felt that hand strike her rear. Her face turned red with shame as she was now completely naked. No one in her life has ever forcefully removed all of her clothes. She now understood the humiliation the trafficked victims felt when she stripped them of their clothes. She wanted to cry as the emotion of it all started to overwhelm her. She then saw the outlaw move towards her front and she barely held back her tears. “Let me go…..” she whispered.

La Diabla felt very powerful at the moment as she knew the Russian was completely embarrassed right now. Her eyes then lowered as she wanted a look between Svetlana’s legs. She cocked her head to the left as she stared at the shaved mound and then smiled. The pussy looked very beautiful as she could see the smooth, pouty lips. She then lowered her body on the desk and now had an eye level view of the mound. She could see the bright pink folds contrast to the very pale skin of the groin area. The pinkness of the skin reminded her of Darby’s pussy, but not as bright. “Ooooh!!! Why Svetlana, you have a very pretty pussy! How can a miserable bitch like you have such a sweet looking pussy? I am VERY impressed!” she teased.

Svetlana hung her head in shame and felt a tear leave her right eye as her embarrassment was complete. Now, she was on the receiving end of being inspected like a specimen. She could see La Diabla staring at her most private area and could do nothing of it. She wished she could lower her groin to the desk, but the way she was positioned, she was kneeling high enough where the space between her groin and the desk was large enough to maybe even put a decent size object there. “Please…let me go…You win…you win…” she sniveled.

La Diabla then lifted her head and saw the defeated look in Svetlana’s face. Humiliation was always the best part of revenge. The victim’s mind and emotions were now completely in her control. “I know I win. You look so sad! I got an idea! In fact, I think you will enjoy it. I am going to make you…..feel……so…..good.” she whispered back at her. She then turned around and started to walk towards Melissa and could see her head was up.

Melissa couldn’t believe what she was seeing. Svetlana was stripped completely naked, and she could see her naked pussy. She felt embarrassed as she was staring at another woman’s most private spot and could feel the mental anguish that the Russian must have been feeling. Then she gasped as she saw La Diabla approach her. The look on the outlaw’s face looked very mischievous and she knew this was not going to bode well for her.

La Diabla went towards where Melissa’s head was and reached down. She grabbed the back of the chair and using her strength, she started to lift the chair up from the ground, which would make Melissa upright again. Once she got the chair up, she then walked back to the front of Melissa, and sat on her lap facing her. She then ran her fingers through Melissa’s hair. “There, that looks better. Your hair was all over the place! Hehehe Now that I have you back up off the floor, I know you saw poor, naked Svetlana over there. Does it embarrass you too? To see another naked woman? I don’t know about you, but a naked woman is such a beautiful sight. Just like your tits look nice….” she teased.

Melissa felt completely embarrassed as she saw La Diabla staring at her exposed chest. She tried to turn her head away, then groaned as the outlaw’s hands started to grope her breasts. She felt the thumbs touching her nipples and she wished she could just disappear into a hole. Then she squealed as she felt the fingertips now caressing under her breasts, a very ticklish spot. She looked directly at La Diabla’s face as she laughed. “hehehehe stop!! That tickles!!! Stop tickling my breasts!!!” she laughed.

“I want to tickle your tits. It is all part of my plan for you. You may be laughing and feel embarrassed, but your nipples say otherwise…hehehe” La Diabla chuckled. Her eyes went to the nipples, and she could see them starting to stiffen. She then got off of Melissa’s lap and pulled out her knife.

“Wait!!! Don’t!!! Don’t cut me!!!” Melissa screamed as she saw the knife come out. With her breasts exposed, she feared the outlaw was going to hurt her chest in some way.

“Relax, I am not going to cut you. Hehe well, not right now. If you don’t follow my directions, I will cut your nipples off. Now, hold still will I cut some ropes…” La Diabla told her. She then started to cut away at the ropes that held Melissa’s body to the chair itself. She didn’t cut the ropes that bounded the arms to the sides, or the knees, or the ankles and toes. Once she cut the ropes free, she then placed her knife back in the sheath, and bent down and scooped Melissa’s body into her arms. The woman wasn’t very heavy and she started to carry her over towards the desk where Svetlana was. Once she got to the table, she laid Melissa’s body on top of the table and laid her out on her back. The head was near Svetlana’s groin and her body was outstretched down the length of the desk. La Diabla even released the rope that held the tie toes to the ropes on the knees so she could fully stretch out. She then looked at Melissa’s body and smiled. Her plan was coming to fruition.

Melissa lifted her head and looked at La Diabla. Now she was laying on this desk, still tied up, but at least she wasn’t bound to the chair. She had no idea what the outlaw was up to, but she knew it was not going to be good for her. She then looked upwards and saw how close she was to Svetlana’s naked body. “W-what are y-you going to d-do to m-me?” she stuttered.

“Just relax…I think you are going to like what is about to happen. Well, I think you will. You could actually hate it, but I don’t care. Hehehe” La Diabla teased as then hopped up on the table and straddled Melissa’s thighs. She knew the woman was helpless and she tried to control her own excitement. She was going to humiliate the both of them before she finished them, and it was about to happen at any moment. Her eyes then looked at Svetlana’s tired eyes and could tell the bounty hunter was curious about what was about to happen. “Get ready to watch a show!” she told her.

Svetlana had a puzzled look on her face as she saw Melissa laying on the desk, her arms still bound and now La Diabla was sitting on her legs. She had no idea what the outlaw was up to, but at least she wasn’t getting tickled and tormented. She then noticed La Diabla was starting to unbuckle Melissa’s belt! She saw the belt coming undone and she had a feeling about what was about to happen next.

Melissa watched in horror as she felt her belt coming undone. Her eyes were fixated on La Diabla’s hands and saw her belt come undone, and then she felt her jeans getting unbuttoned. Her body got tense as the fly of the jeans were spread opened, exposing her underwear. A thought entered her mind, which led to a chill go through her body. “W-why are you unbuttoning my pants?? What are you going to do to me???!!!” she demanded.

“I want to get a look at you. I mean, Svetlana is completely naked, so I figured to make her feel a little more comfortable, someone else here should show her goodies too. She already saw mine in the cavern, so that leaves…..you.” La Diabla teased. She then took out her knife again and placed it on the edge of the underwear.

Melissa gasped as she saw the knife on her underwear. Her body froze as she saw the material getting sliced and she was in complete shock. It was bad enough she tied up and tickled. It was bad enough she had her feet bared and tickled. It was also completely humiliating when her breasts were exposed. Now, her most private spot was about to be exposed. She shuddered as the fabric was pulled apart and her mound was exposed. She looked up at La Diabla with terror in her eyes as she couldn’t believe she was exposed like this. “Y-you exposed me!!!” she shouted as shame washed over her.

“Why yes I did! Hehe I think your pussy needs to be out in the open for me. Svetlana’s is out, now so is yours!” La Diabla teased. She looked down at the mound and was impressed. She looked at the curly brown pubic hair and could see the lips underneath. She then reached forward and took the jeans and managed to tug them off her hips, fully exposing her groin area. She then gently patted the pussy with the palm of her right hand and smiled. “Oooh!! You have a pretty pussy! You should be proud of it! You have nothing to be embarrassed about. It even looks good enough to eat!” she teased, knowing that she was totally humiliating Melissa.

Melissa’s face went beet red with embarrassment as her private area was exposed. She couldn’t stand having this woman look at it, and even though she was complimenting it, it was still so embarrassing for her. No woman has ever stared at her naked vagina before, as she did not have any romantic interest in women. She did have some fantasies and curiosity before, but never acted on it. She felt a tear come from her left eye as she just wanted to crawl into a hole and die from humiliation. “Please….stop this. You had your fun….” she whimpered.

“I don’t think I have had enough fun! You really should feel so ashamed right now! I am just going to play with it a little. It will make you feel better because you’re going to discover it will feel sooooooo….. good!!” La Diabla said with glee. She then took the small paintbrush and twirled it in her right hand. She then pointed the tip of that small brush towards the lips, and she did a quick stroke. She smiled as she felt the body shiver and now, she was going to try to make Melissa have an orgasm whether she wanted to or not. The tip of the bristles stroked on the outside lips, near the crease where the leg connected to the groin. It was a tight fight since the legs were closed together, but it still had an effect. The brush moved lightly over that flesh, and she thought she heard a giggle. “Did I hear you giggle? Awww…. I think someone has a…….ticklish pussy! Oh, this will be so much fun!” she taunted.

Melissa could not believe she giggled as the brush traced along the crease on her groin. She never knew that area could be ticklish, but it was. She started to writhe her hips as the brush continued to tickle that skin and she felt those bristles teasing the outside edges of the lips. She was still in disbelief as her very own pussy was being tickled! “Hehehehehehe hey!!! Stop that!!! It tickles! Hehehe it really tickles!!” she giggled.

Svetlana was in awe as she saw La Diabla tickling Melissa’s pussy with that small paintbrush. That was the same brush that devastated her own toes. It was surreal watching Melissa get her pussy tickled. She has witnessed many tickle sessions while capturing sex slaves, but this was different. She could not take her eyes away from the brush in La Diabla’s hand as it slid up and down all over the groin area. She saw it stroking that crease, she saw it touching the lips and even right down the middle of the lips. She even saw the brush stroking all through the curly hairs. What really was getting her excited was listening to the soft giggles and mewling of the storekeeper. She could tell the woman was giggling even though it she didn’t want to. She loved the sound she was making. Svetlana licked her lips as she witnessed this erotic scene and felt her own nipples getting stiff.

La Diabla continued to stroke that brush all over the groin and listening to Melissa’s soft giggles and her whimpers to make her stop only fueled her own lust. Even though she disliked her victim, the scene was getting very erotic. She then took her left hand’s fingers and opened up the lips to expose the sweet pink insides. With a grin, she took the tip of the brush and started to stroke the pink areas and she felt Melissa’s body shudder. When she heard the soft giggles again, she licked her lips. “Yes, you have a very ticklish pussy, don’t you?” she teased.

Melissa continued to giggle as the brush stroked her precious vagina. She was in shock that she was even giggling, when her mind was in terror. Those soft bristles were stimulating nerves she didn’t know she had, and it really tickled her. She just could not stop mewling and giggling as the brush teased her. She gasped in surprise when she felt La Diabla’s fingers open up her lips and the brush started to tickle her insides. Her body was writhing and shaking, and she continued to mewl for mercy. “Please..hehehehe stop hehehehe tickling me hehehehehehe there!!!” she squealed. What really surprised her was that her body was getting very aroused from all this ticklish attention on her pussy. Her nipples were very stiff, and she could feel how wet she was getting. Melissa didn’t know what to think anymore. Her body was feeling this pleasure, even at the hands of a woman she found very evil. It no longer mattered to her that it was another woman doing this to her and not a man. She closed her eyes and licked her lips as her arousal continued to increase.

La Diabla continued to stroke the insides of the pussy and she could tell the woman was getting very aroused. The tip of the brush continued to stroke the inside edges of the lips and even the pink insides. She could feel Melissa started to grind her hips in pleasure. She quickly looked up and saw the look of shock in Melissa’s eyes. She knew that the storekeeper’s body was betraying her mind and giving in to the pleasure. Now, it was time to push her over the edge. “This feels so good, doesn’t it? Now, I am going to push you over the edge and give you wonderful pleasure….” she cooed. She then took the tip of the brush and now circled it on the clitoris.

Melissa gasped in complete surprise as she felt that brush now touching her love button. It completely surprised her, and she didn’t know what to think. Her body however absolutely loved it. It never felt pleasure like this before, and it overwhelmed her. During her previous sexual encounters, no man ever focused on her clit before. They just entered her and did their business. She never received any oral stimulation either, so her clit was always neglected unless she touched herself. She was surprised that this woman knew how to touch her, how to stimulate her, how to drive her crazy. Her emotions were in conflict because she knew she was being forced into this, but the intense, physical pleasures captivated her soul. “ooooooh…..feels…..so…so…….goood! W-what….are you doing to…oooh….me??” she panted in pleasure.

“I am going to make you cum, that’s what I am doing to you. Come on now, cum for me you undercover slut. Give me that orgasm of yours….” La Diabla teased as she continued to circle the special button. She watched the bristles slowly slide over it, then she did a sweeping motion with it. She then heard a small, cute giggle and she grinned herself. One thing she always loved was a ticklish pussy, and Melissa definitely had one. La Diabla also knew that this woman probably never had someone play with her clit like this because even though she was embarrassed, she wasn’t begging her to stop. She knew Melissa’s body was enjoying this, so she continued to brush it. She paused for a moment, and gently blew at the clit, causing Melissa’s body to shiver. “You can cum….just let yourself go…you know this feels sooo good.” she cooed.

Melissa started to grind her hips faster. Even though her mind was humiliated, her tickle exhausted body thought otherwise. It wanted that touch and her body started to tense up. Even when she felt a tickling sensation there, it only fueled her inner desires even more. The feeling of La Diabla blowing on her clit sent a tidal wave of pleasure through her body and her inner fire was raging. Her mind was still trying to resist, but she felt that overwhelming sensation building up and she knew she was going to have an orgasm. Even the slight tickling feeling made her desire grew stronger. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling. Her nipples were very hard and her loins on fire. The desire to cum grew stronger and stronger and soon, she was on the precipice of exploding. “yes….yes….yes….yes yes yes yes YES YES YES OH GAWD YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!” she moaned and screamed as a very powerful orgasm exploded out of her body. Her body started to tremble, and she felt this wave of sheer erotic pleasure wash over her entire body while she shivered.

Svetlana felt an incredible amount of arousal in her body as she witnessed what just took place. She watched La Diabla manipulate Melissa’s body sexually and saw her have the massive orgasm. She hated La Diabla, but even she could admit the outlaw knew how to sexually please another woman. Her own nipples were hardened, and she felt herself getting wet. She wondered what was going to happen next!

La Diabla had a very large smile on her face as she realized that this storekeeper just had a massive orgasm. She saw the woman shivering and shuddering and the moans she made sounded very erotic. A warm feeling of arousal flowed through her own body as she really enjoyed making another woman cum. She then put the brush down and gently blew across the very sensitive pussy, making her victim shiver. “That feels really good, doesn’t it? I bet your body feels like it is floating on clouds……You can feel everything even more, right?” she whispered.

Melissa was still trying to recover from that massive orgasm and feeling that blowing on her drenched pussy made her feel so sensitive. “mmmm….mmmmm….feels so good…hehehe….” she giggled. She was still feeling incredibly wonderful. In her mind, she knew the outlaw was right. She was feeling every sensation even more.

La Diabla then got off of Melissa legs and went down to where her feet were. It was time to enact the rest of her plan to further humiliate Melissa and to prepare Svetlana for the final phase. She stared at the helpless feet and looked at the soles. She could see the toes scrunching and wiggling, as the aftershocks of the orgasm was still flowing in the body. She smiled as she saw the big toes were still tied, so it would prevent her from moving her feet. She then held onto the ropes that bound Melissa’s ankles and held them down with her left hand, then quickly scrabbled her fingers across the soles of the trapped feet. “Tickle tickle tickle….” she teased.

Melissa immediately looked up and exploded in laughter as she felt fingers tickling the bottoms of her feet! “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT ARE YOU HAHAHAHAHAHA DOING??!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA” she roared. Her body started to thrash around on the desk like a fish out of water as the sensations were intense. Her feet were always ticklish, but now they seemed even more sensitive. She screamed louder when the fingers tickled near the base of her toes and she just couldn’t understand why she was getting tickled, especially after having such a sweet orgasm.

“Someone is REALLY ticklish right now, isn’t she? Such ticklish feet you have! I bet right now they feel more ticklish than they ever have been before. Amazing how ticklish a woman can be after she cums…hehehehe” La Diabla teased. She then used her nails to tickle directly into the arches, forcing more tortured squealing from the storekeeper.

Melissa realized what La Diabla meant. Her body felt like a million times more sensitive, and it was after she came. That was probably part of the plan. She continued thrash on the desk and her breasts were shaking like crazy. “PLEASE!!! HAHAHAHAHA YOU HAVE TO HAHAHAHAHA STOP!!! SENSITIVE!! I’M SENSITIVE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” she roared. She shut her eyes and continued to shriek in ticklish terror.

“Such a ticklish girl!! I love tickling your feet! I can do this all day long too. Kitchy kitchy koo!!!” La Diabla teased as she continued to tickle the vulnerable soles. Her eyes then looked at Svetlana who seemed to be mesmerized by the whole ordeal. A devilish smirk formed on her face, and she slowed down the tickling. “Do you want me to stop tickling you?” she asked in a sweet tone.

Melissa kept giggling as she felt fingers still on her feet, but at least the intense tickling stopped. “hehehehehe YES!!!! Hehehehe please stop tickling me!!! I can’t stand it anymore! Hehehehe it tickles so bad!” she laughed.

“Ok, well I will make this one time offer. If you decline, I am going to tickle you until you die. I want you to eat Svetlana’s pussy. I want you to make her cum…..” La Diabla instructed. She couldn’t wait to see the look on Melissa’s face.

Melissa’s eyes popped wide open as she heard the instruction. She had to do what to not be tickled???!!! Her mouth went agape, and she had no words. Did that outlaw really just tell her to eat another woman’s pussy out? “Y-you want me to do what???” she said in disbelief.

“I want you to place your mouth on that pussy of hers and…make…..her……cum…” La Diabla said, enunciating each word for a clear understanding. She then started to stroke her fingers on the left arch, causing her victim to scream.

“WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! WAIT!!!” Melissa screamed as she felt the fingers tormenting her arch. Her mind started to spin as she contemplated the offer. She never even dreamed about putting her mouth on another woman’s private part in her entire life. The thought of being tortured however, made her think it over. She was already in a no win situation. Her own private areas were exposed, she was tickled, and she was forced to orgasm at the hands of another woman. Her body was extraordinarily sensitive, and she was so tired at this point. In her mind, she started to think about what she had to do. “Maybe I can do this. I have to stop being tortured! Maybe she will let me go if i…..if I…make Svetlana…cum. Wait! What am I thinking about? I can’t have my mouth on her! It is just……wrong. But hehehehehe oh no! She has her fingers on my feet again! It tickles! It tickles soooooooo bad!!! What am I going to do???” she thought to herself.

“I guess I will have to get the brushes again to tickle these feet of yours. Then I will brush that clitty of yours again and make you cum AGAIN. Then imagine how sensitive you will be! So, what will it be? Tickle torture, or make her cum?” La Diabla asked. She could see the internal conflict on Melissa’s face, and she wanted to persuade her a little more. She started softly stroke her fingertips over both soles and felt the woman trembling from her touch.

“She’s tickling my hehehehe feet again!! Oh no!! She’s going to torture me!” Melissa thought to herself as the foot tickling started to get stronger. Her body and mind started to panic, and she felt she had no choice. “OK OK OK!!! I WILL DO IT!! I WILL PUT MY HEHEHEHE MOUTH ON HER!” she screamed out.

“That’s a good girl…..” La Diabla smiled. She then let go of the ankle bonds and walked towards where Melissa’s head was. Grabbing the shirt by the collar, she also gripped the shoulders and started to slide Melissa up towards Svetlana’s body. Once she got close, she looked up at the shocked Russian. “Lift your hips just a little. Someone wants to give you pleasure…..” she teased.

Svetlana was in absolute shock. She saw what happened to Melissa and her own arousal was spiking. She looked over at La Diabla’s face and saw a very mischievous grin. She had no idea what she was up to, but she wanted pleasure as well. She lifted her hips up a little and her mouth went wide open as she saw Melissa’s head get pulled under her. She then looked back at La Diabla and was speechless.

“Now, you can rest your pussy on her face. You might as well enjoy yourself…see how nice I am?” La Diabla teased. She then saw Svetlana lower her body onto Melissa’s face and she smiled. She was so close to her ultimate plan of revenge; her excitement was very high. She then lowered her head and could see the shocked look in Melissa’s eyes as Svetlana’s pussy lips were so close to her lips. “Ok, you can start tasting her now….” she teased. She then placed her right hand on Melissa’s groin area and started to lightly caress that exposed skin, which made her victim jump.

Melissa felt that hand tickling near her pussy and she started to giggle. She knew it was a reminder of what she had to do, and what the consequences would be if she didn’t! She stared at the Russian’s vagina, and she just could not believe what was about to happen. She started to giggle more, and the tickling was getting more intense, so she stuck out her tongue and did a quick lick on the lips before her. She heard a moan of pleasure coming from Svetlana and it actually made her feel good herself. She did another lick, and another moan came out. The taste was not bad to her, and she licked again.

Svetlana felt that tongue on her pussy and it felt incredible. After getting tied up, tickled tortured, humiliated, and saw Melissa have a massive orgasm, this pleasure between her legs felt incredible. She felt lick after lick on her mound and she started to moan with each one. She knew the outlaw was up to something, but at this moment, she didn’t care as this felt incredible. “Ooooh!!! Da…this feels……ooooh….so good. Keep licking! Keep licking…..oooh” she moaned.

La Diabla smiled as she could see the sheer look of pleasure in Svetlana’s face and knew Melissa was tasting her. She looked down and saw that pink tongue licking away at the pussy. She was surprised that Melissa was actually doing as told, but she figured torture will do that to people. Make them do things they never thought possible. She then walked behind Svetlana where she could see her naked back, her ass, and right below that ass was the top of Melissa’s head. She could also see the soles of Svetlana’s trapped feet. She reached forward with both hands and softly stroked the bottoms of each foot. La Diabla did a light touch as she wanted to sensually stimulate the bounty hunter while she went through a tongue on the pussy. She felt Svetlana shudder and giggle softly which pleased her. “That’s right….I want you to cum. Let yourself go and enjoy the pleasure….cum for me…” she whispered.

Svetlana let out a loud moan, followed by a giggle as she felt those fingers on the soles of her feet. It wasn’t a torture type sensation, it actually felt nice even though it tickled. The tongue on her pussy continued to taste her and with the foot stroking, her sexual fire grew more in intensity. She even started to grind her hips as she felt hat magical tongue. It truly surprised her that Melissa even knew how to taste another pussy, but it didn’t matter. A few more giggles came from her lips as those fingers continued to tease, stroke and tickle her feet. She closed her eyes as her head tilted back in pleasure. She wanted to work her body up so she can have a very sweet release.

Melissa continued to lick the lips in front of her and she noticed her tongue would slide in between the lips and it tasted pretty good. This was a whole new experience for her and much to her surprise, she was starting to enjoy it. She had given oral pleasure to a man before during her life and when the man would moan, it would drive her own sexual libido into a frenzy. The taste of a woman however, sent a new kind of thrill within her. Listening to Svetlana’s sensual moans and her sweet giggles got her aroused again. She never thought it was possible, but she really started to enjoy this moment. It also prevented her own tickle torture, so she wanted to do a good job. Melissa was defeated and she wanted to make sure she survived this torture. So, if it meant making the Russian cum to avoid further tickle torture, she was going to do it. Her mouth searched for, then found Svetlana’s clit. Her instinct took over and she started to suck on it and swirl her tongue on the love button.

La Diabla continued to softly stroke her fingers on each foot lightly, moving from the heels, down through the flat arches, off the balls of the feet, then touched the toes. Her fingers would then move right back up the length of these soles and she saw the grinding of the hips. From experience in her life, she knew that lightly stroking a woman’s feet could cause her great pleasure, especially while receiving oral pleasure. It reminded her of a time years ago when she had a threesome with two other women. It was similar to this current situation where two women were performing oral sex and she softly stroked the soles of one of them. The woman later told her that the foot stroking intensified her orgasm and she loved it. Now, she was using that same idea to try and bring Svetlana over the edge. “Your feet are so sensitive…..I bet that tongue tasting you feels so good. Let yourself go Svetlana…let it all out. Cum all over her face…cum….cum for me….” she said in a whisper.

Svetlana felt incredible joy as her pussy was being eaten, particularly on her clit and having her feet softly tickled and stroked made her crazy. She never had her feet stroked during sex and the stimulation made her more wet. Her nipples were extremely hard, and she felt that wave of pleasure building up. Now, she could hear Melissa slurping away, going after her clit and she started to rock her hips back and forth to increase the pressure. The only thing flowing through her mind was sexual ecstasy with a tongue on her most private spot and fingers on her feet. The heat within her increased and now she was so close to exploding. When she heard La Diabla tell her to cum, it sent her over the edge. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head, and she let it all go. “OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!” she screamed out, as well as other words in her native Russian language as the orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks. Her body convulsed as an incredible, mind blowing orgasm ripped through her entire body. She screamed out loud as the sheer intensity of the pleasure she was feeling reverberated throughout her entire body. Her body started to shake, and she felt so good. She slumped in her bonds and continued to feel an incredible high after cumming so hard.

La Diabla smiled as she saw the Russian have a very large orgasm. She did a few more quick light tickles on those trapped soles, which caused her prisoner to jerk a little and have light giggles. She then moved her body around from behind and made it to the right side of Svetlana’s form. She saw Melissa breathing heavy while still laying on the table and could tell she enjoyed it from the soft mewling she was doing. She then walked down to her feet, grabbed the ankles and started to pull the woman down the desk, out from underneath Svetlana’s groin. La Diabla then moved closer to Melissa’s head and saw her face. It had a look of shock and pleasure on it. She could see how Svetlana’s juices were glistening all over her mouth area. “Did she taste good? Hehehe” she asked.

Melissa’s mind was still spinning after what she just experienced. Her very first lesbian encounter blew her mind, and it was such a thrill. She heard La Diabla’s words and could only respond, “Yes….”

Svetlana was still recovering from her orgasm as she saw Melissa’s face. She could see her love juices over the face, and she still felt some arousal. She then looked at La Diabla and wondered why she was allowed to have an orgasm. She was completely humiliated so far by getting stripped naked, and tickle tortured. But the orgasm was something that was very rewarding to her. She absolutely loved the explosion that rocked her body. “T-that was incredible….” she panted.

La Diabla looked towards Svetlana and grinned. She walked towards the prisoner and gave her a gentle slap on the cheek. “Did that feel good? I bet you came your tiny brains out, didn’t you? You were incredibly sexy when you came. It is good to see you so at peace after all the torture I gave you….” she said with a sensual tone in her voice.

Svetlana could hear the sensual tone in La Diabla’s voice, and she was looking at her a little differently. After experiencing such a sexual high, she wanted more. Her eyes looked up and down the outlaw and she licked her lips. “How about you strip naked right now and let her taste you? I’m naked, her pussy is exposed, it is only fair that your pussy is exposed too, da? You let me go and I will lightly stroke the bottoms of your feet while her tongue ravishes you and you cum. How about that?” she said with lust in her voice. Just thinking about touching those feet excited her since she didn’t get the opportunity in the cavern. It would be good to see the outlaw cum her brains out and she wanted to be a part of it.

“Hmmm… let me think about that for a moment. You want me to take off my clothes, set you free, then have Melissa here place her warm, wet tongue between my legs, and you lightly tickle my feet until I cum? Mmmmmmmm….my feet are very sensitive right now, but that would be an erotic scene. Would you like that too Melissa?” La Diabla asked as she looked down at the worn out storekeeper.

Melissa heard the conversation between the other two women, and she felt another surge of arousal. She started to imagine eating out the same woman who dominated her, and she wanted to please her so she wouldn’t be tortured anymore. Maybe she could even listen to her giggle as Svetlana would tickle her feet. She looked at La Diabla’s eyes and nodded her head. “Y-yes…I would do it…” she murmured and felt another wave of lust.

“You’re so adorable….hehehe” La Diabla giggled as she knew she broke Melissa and now Svetlana. Now, this was the moment she was waiting for. Her adrenaline started to spike, and she approached the bound Russian and stared directly into her eyes. “You know, the thought of you tickling my feet, while Melissa makes me cum sounds very…..exciting. But…..I can’t help but think about my friend Darby. You tried to kill her. You tried to end her life. You RUINED a perfect moment between us. I can’t forget that and I will NEVER forgive that…..” she said in a very strong tone.

Svetlana’s body perked up as she heard a much different tone from La Diabla. She did not like the way this was going, and she stared at her. What was she up to? Now, her fear started to creep in and felt her body temperature rise. “What? What are you s-saying?” she mumbled.

“Your pussy….it sure looks very saturated right now. Yep, it even feels that way…” La Diabla said, then reached her right hand under the groin and started to massage the pussy. She loved that gasp of shock coming from Svetlana, then she removed her hand. She looked at the love honey on her hand and then did a quick lick of the juices. “Mmmm you do taste nice. You know why I wanted you to cum? I wanted you to cum so I can get your body REALLY wet. I have a surprise for you! I have something that works extremely well when applied to moisture on the human body……” La Diabla teased, then reached inside her vest pocket and pulled out a small container. She held up the container and showed Svetlana what it was. The label simply said, “Cream”.

Svetlana’s heart nearly stopped when she looked at the container and read the label. She was in total shock as she now realized how she was set up. She knew exactly what that cream did on a human body, especially when natural moisture was involved. Her jaw dropped and she had true fear ripping through her body. “Y-you wouldn’t??!!! Nyet!!! Nyet!!! What are you doing with that?!! Let me go!!! Nyet!!!” she started to yell in a panic.

“Ah, I see you know what this is. That’s right, it is time for you to SUFFER bitch!!! I promised not to kill you, but there was nothing promised about making your life absolutely miserable…” La Diabla said with a very evil grin on her face. She then knelt down to pick up the remains of Svetlana’s underwear and then balled up the fabric. She then simply removed the top of the container of Cream and then poured the contents onto the underwear, pouring a substantial amount onto it. She then placed the container down on the desk and held up the Cream coated garment, being careful not to get the contents on her own skin. “Now, when this stuff was on my toes, my tits and my armpits, my sweat amplified the horrible itching sensations. Imagine what it will do to a very wet pussy. Poor Helga, she found out and I don’t think she has been the same since. But she didn’t have an orgasm to make her even more wet. YOU DID. Hehehehe” she laughed evilly.

Svetlana’s face went pale as she realized why La Diabla made her have that orgasm. Her vagina was still extremely wet and if it was mixed with that Cream, it was going to be worse than it would be on dry skin. The itch alone on dry skin can drive someone mad, and now with moisture, it truly intensifies the feeling. Her heart started to beat much faster as she saw that Cream coated garment, that was her underwear getting closer to her pussy. Her eyes bulged out and now she was in a panic. “NYET!!! NYET!!!! DON’T DO THIS!!! YOU CAN’T DO THIS!!! PLEASE DON’T DO THIS TO ME!!! I BEG YOU!!! I BEG YOU!! PLEASE!!!” she screamed out as her eyes started to fill with tears. For the first time in her life, she felt total fear.

La Diabla looked at her prisoner and felt all of her emotion. This was her revenge. This was the moment she waited for ever since she discovered this was the woman who tried to kill her lover. A large measure of satisfaction flowed through her body as she moved that garment closer to Svetlana’s pussy. She could see the Russian writhing her hips, so she grabbed the right hip with her left hand to hold it still, then swiped the garment across the pussy with her right hand. She started to smear the ointment all over the pussy and she saw the look of true, paralyzing fear in her eyes. She pressed the garment harder onto the skin and it wiped the devilish ointment all over the lips, the groin, the legs, across the clit a few times and even the perineum. “That’s right bitch…you are going to suffer.” she said in a menacing tone.

Svetlana felt that garment and the ointment being rubbed all over her most private place. Her mind snapped and she let her tears fall. She didn’t know what to say, or what to do. She could feel that ointment soaking into her skin, and it was only a matter of time before the effects kicked in. She looked at the eyes of La Diabla and she saw the joy in them. It was at this moment she knew she was beaten. Svetlana broke down in a cry of fear as her fate was sealed. The cry got louder as she truly sobbed over her predicament. “I’m sorry *sob* I’m sorry *sob* I don’t want this *sob*…” she cried.

“Sorry won’t help you now bitch. You will never forget me. I hope you BURN IN HELL!!!” La Diabla said with great emphasis. She then pressed the ointment covered fabric between the lips and all over the clit. She even managed to press some of it inside of Svetlana and an evil grin formed on her face. After wiping the ointment all over the pussy and the groin, she removed the garment and even rubbed it on the stomach area, and all over the nipples. She then reached around and wiped it all over the ass crack. She was going to make Svetlana suffer further than anyone else before. She then walked behind the Russian and started to rub more on the soles of the trapped feet. The fabric slid all over the heels, the flat arch, the ball of the foot and the toes. She could see the ointment smeared over those feet and she let out an evil laugh…”hehehehehehe you’re finished……hehehehehehe YOU ARE FINISHED!!!” she shouted. Then, her eyes looked over at Melissa. It was time to give her some ointment as well.

Melissa could hear Svetlana crying in a panic and heard about the cream. She had no idea what the cream did, but whatever it did, it put deep fear in Svetlana. The sounds of her crying sent a deep chill in her body. Then she gasped as she saw La Diabla appear in her view. She gulped as she did not know what was about to happen to her. “W-what did you do to her?” she asked.

La Diabla could see the fear in Melissa’s eyes. This storekeeper had no idea what she did, but she was going to find out soon. “I am making her pay for her crimes. That’s all. Just like YOU will pay for yours. You helped them, so I think you should suffer as well….” she told her. She then walked towards Melissa’s feet and looked at the trapped soles. She shrugged and simply wiped the ointment on the toes of each foot, then smeared it along the soles. After that, she tossed the garment over her shoulder, happy she didn’t get any on her skin. “Oh, you are going to find out really soon what it means to cross me. Never forget me, Melissa. The day you met me was the worse day in your life. Should have been nicer….” she told her in a cold tone.

Melissa was in a shock as she felt this ointment on her feet. She really started to panic as she knew whatever that was, it was not going to bode well for her. She could still hear the panicked screams of Svetlana and now she wanted to cry because if that woman was in major tears, she was doomed. “W-what is that? What did you put on my feet?”

“You’ll see at any moment now….” La Diabla said with a small chuckle. She then looked up at Svetlana and now she saw the body writhing a lot. The cream’s effect had started to kick in.

Svetlana almost passed out as she felt the intensity of the cream all over her body, but especially between her legs. The itching started and it started to increase in the worst kind of way. Her love honey amplified the effects and now, the itching got to a very high intensity. “NYYYYYEEEEETTT!!! PLEASE!!!! IT ITCHES!!! IT ITCHES!!!! HELP ME! HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!” she screamed as the cream now really kicked in.

La Diabla started to laugh. It started small, then it grew in intensity as she watched Svetlana suffer under that cream. It was sheer pleasure watching her suffer in itching agony. She then looked down at Melissa and could see the look in her eyes as the feet started to twitch.

Melissa started to feel an itching sensation on her feet and now she realized what the cream was. It was some kind of itching powder, and her feet were still bound together, her toes still tied and she couldn’t move them. The intensity got stronger and now she was in complete fright. “NOOO!!! GET IT OFF!!! GET IT OFF!!!! IT’S HORRIBLE!!! HELP!!! HELP ME PLEASE!!!!” she screamed.

La Diabla laughed again. Now, both women were feeling the effects, and both were going to suffer. She then turned around and looked for a piece of paper. She found a sheet, and after rummaging around, she found a pen. She started to scribble on the paper and when she was done, she tore the paper in half. She walked over to her victim’s and placed a torn half of the paper by each woman. The one by Svetlana simply read, “Perpetrator of an attempted assassination of a Sheriff’s deputy” and the one by Melissa simply read “Aided and abetted criminal perpetrators of the Wellington house”. She giggled to herself as she saw the two women writhing and screaming in itching terror. Her revenge for these two women were done. It was now time to get her revenge on the ring leaders. La Diabla looked at the two women one more time and tipped her hat. “You both have a nice day now, ya hear?” she giggled. She then walked out of the storeroom and to the front door. It was still early in the morning, so no customers were around. She could still hear the screams coming from the storeroom, then opened the door. Before she exited and closed the door, she flipped the store sign from “Closed” to “Open”. She shut the door, then started to walk to her new destination. The secret home of Gloria Wellington! It was time for her revenge.

Characters featured in this part:

02.-LA-DIABLA-LOW-RES[8264].png 08.-SVETLANA-LOW-RES[8266].png 01.-DARBY--LOW-RES[8260].png 03.-CHEYENNE-LOW-RES[8262].png

UP NEXT: Darby and Cheyenne find out some information!

What did you think? Revenge is best served cold, right? Justice is starting to be served! Thanks again for following this story. Comments are appreciated!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back