• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled the wife for 1hr last Sunday (M/F) - Explicit

bt2003

So last Sunday I decided I needed to give my wife, Andi, a good tickling. Now Andi is very ticklish normally but she is even more ticklish after an orgasm. We finally had some alone time last Sunday afternoon so I asked her if she wanted to have some fun and thankfully she said "Yes". She got upstairs before me and was completely undressed by the the time I got to the bedroom. I was happy that she was all ready for what was about to go down.
She has recently gotten a new toy called "The womanizer" that for some reason causes her to cum in a matter of minutes. Once I entered the bedroom I immediately grabbed her new toy and started using it on her at the highest setting and within 90 secs she had an orgasm. It was at this point that I began a tickling marathon that had me lose track of all time.

I immediately went for her feet since earlier in the day she was taunting me with her barefoot rubbing them up and down my leg while we were watching TV on the couch knowing full well I couldn't do anything about it since my oldest daughter was still home upstairs getting ready for work. This was now my chance to get her pretty size 10s. I grabbed her left foot and began licking each one of her toes while scribbling my fingers all over the arch of her foot. She lost it and began what would turn into a long session of nearly continuous laughter. I repeated the same treatment on her right foot and she continued laughing so hard while saying "Oh my God" in between the giggles. I then moved to her worst spot which is her knees. Ranking her tickle spots from most to least ticklish are knees, feet, base of her neck, ribs, stomach and then underarms. I tickled her knees for about 5 minutes and she began squirming all over the bed trying to avoid the tickles to no avail. I then tickled her right knee with one hand and her left foot with my other which sent her into hysterics. She laughed so hard her face began turning red and after about another few minutes she nearly fell off the bed.

I gave her a quick break and then told her I would reward her for being my tickle toy and I proceeded to lick her clit and sent her into her second orgasm of the day. Without giving her much time to recover and with her body still quivering I began my tickling assault again this time on her ribs and she exploded in laughter again but never once asked me to stop. This is where I began to lose all track of time as I was in a tickling trance. I went from her ribs to her neck to her underarms to her stomach and finally to her feet with non-stop tickling. Her laughter was the most intense I've ever heard in our 26yrs of marriage. I stopped to give her a short break as she was at the point of almost hyperventilating.

It was after this short break that I dived in for a second round of clit licking which within a few minutes had her have her 3rd orgasm. Again without giving her anytime to recuperate I began nibbling on the heels of her feet which for some reason she loves. She says that it is her favorite way I tickle her feet and that it is so ticklish. Once I started nibbling her heels she started screaming "Oh my God that tickles so bad but don't stop" and again began hysterically laughing. At this point I grabbed these little vibrators that she has in our "toy box" that we basically only use for putting in between each others toes for tickling. I put them between the toes of her right foot and turned them on to the high setting and sat back and just watched her laugh like crazy for another several minutes before again tickling her ribs and knees and nibbling on the heel of her left foot while letting the vibrators continue to tickle the toes of her right foot. She was now again laughing so hard that her face became flush and tears started streaming down her cheeks and her laughter became horse from the prolonged laughing. It was at that point I stopped the tickling and removed the vibrators from between her toes and let her rest.

She the said to me "I want you inside of me now". We began to have sex and she immediately pulled her legs up so that her bare feet were at my chest and she said "Please tickle my feet while we have sex". She didn't have the word "feet" fully out of her mouth when I began tickling the sole of her one foot with my fingers while nibbling all over the heel of the other foot while continuing to thrust inside of her. She began laughing again and within a few more thrusts I exploded and we both collapsed on the bed just holding each other. At that point I looked up at the alarm clock on her nightstand and realized I had just tickled her for about an hour. It didn't feel like it was that long while we were doing it but the clock doesn't lie. I looked at her and said "I completely went into a trance there and lost all track of time and probably could have tickled you all afternoon if you could have taken it. I'm sorry about that." She said to me "Don't apologize. That was awesome, I had so much fun. That was some great sex". I am truly a lucky man.

I can't wait for the next chance we have the house to ourselves again with no limits on how loud the laughter can get. I have a feeling she may be looking for some revenge though next time.

Last edited:
Fabulous story and soooooo hot! Please post about your next session…or her revenge! &#55357;&#56836;

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back