• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Therapy - announcement to our viewers

tickletherapist

3rd Level Red Feather
Hello everyone.
As you probably know, terrible things are happening now in the Russian-Ukraine conflict.
And most Russian companies are being sanctioned. We are not an exception.

Many of our models were from Ukraine, and some of our partners are Ukrainian too. So the situation is a tragedy to us all, as it is for the common Russians themselves.
Our company is located in Russia. So we are sanctioned by clips4sale, as well as our domain provider.
For now we no longer get support to produce more videos, and the provider has decided to deprive us of our domain name.

We'd like to warn you that soon our domain www.tickletherapy.info will stop working. And you will be able to find us only on clips4sale by our studio name.
The only way for us to save the domain is to transfer it to someone from the USA for the time.

You can also visit youtube page Smile Therapy and watch us there with subtitles.

Thank you for your attention.
Peace to the world.

UPDATE: The website tickletherapy.info will work! Thanks to one of the TMF members who helped us.
And we received other offers of help. It was very heartwarming.

Last edited:
This is really a shame. Honestly didn't know you guys were a Russian company as dumb as that sounds. It really is tragic that everyday normal people's lives are being ruined because of the decisions of a few

This is my favorite studio... This whole thing kills me... i was in Russia in 2005, it was full of promise... and all was going well for a while but Putin is bent on returning Russia to 1991 :(

If I own all your clips from clips4sale, do you have any other material I could buy to support or is YouTube duplicate content?

Thank you for your kind words.
Indeed it was.. I think this is the fate of our large country. Every ruler eventually becomes a dictator to be able to rule it.. Especially if he sits on the throne for over 20 years. Russian people just refuse to get it why it is so important to change presidents. And they don't have the guts of American people to go on the streets and resist in big numbers. Most are afraid for their lives and freedom.

We will start uploading new content on the youtube channel soon, even though the monetisation is sanctioned. Just for the love of tickle therapy.
So the best support for us would be likes and subscriptions. And membership if it's possible, we hope some day we will get the support.
Take care and stay safe.

howdy sorry to whats going in the word today i do enjoy see gergous cute adroable every day women being tickled silly cute smiles light up the room tickling makes life so much better i do hope the best for you take care.

I second BostonGuy123 you are one of my favorite studios. I own quite a bit of content from your Clips4Sale Store. Just so I understand... if I am purchasing clips from Clips4Sale going forward do you get the profits from that? Or have the sanctions prevented you from receiving the profit from this?

Prayers for you and Ukraine. I love your content and would love to support in the most effective way possible. You mentioned subscriptions is that the subscription on YouTube? I will subscribe to whatever is best. Please let me know, thank you!

Thank you so much.
Yes, from the start of the conflict clips4sale blocked our payouts and we don't receive the support. And no one knows for how long it will last. And we are also losing our domain tickletherapy.info
The only thing we can do is ask someone from the USA for help, to pass the domain to him for this time, to get it back later.

The destiny of our youtube channel is still uncertain for us but for now we will be posting new videos there. We see your support in likes, subscriptions and memberships there.

I know some russian studios still gets paid so you might check with c4s how they did it

I know some russian studios still gets paid so you might check with c4s how they did it
No Russian studios are getting paid by c4s, that is for sure. I got an announcement and contacted c4s studio support about that.

If they did it, then they are actually not Russian. They may be located in other countries near to Russia. Like some Baltic countries, such as Latvia or Estonia.

Well I do not wish to put anyone into jeopardy but "they found a way" to pay big accounts
Same with OF

I don't know how, if it was some Off shore financial magic, but platforms do their best

Kingmaker, not if they are registered in Russia.

They must have their company registered in EU or somewhere else off shore...

This is common but not always simple or legal...

Sorry this is happening to you all Ukraine & Russia alike but keep your heads up & just remember the Sun will rise in the morning

I'm really sorry to hear this, and for everything that's happening over there right now. You guys are one of my favorite producers and I wish you the best!

Yes, from the start of the conflict clips4sale blocked our payouts and we don't receive the support. And no one knows for how long it will last. And we are also losing our domain tickletherapy.info
The destiny of our youtube channel is still uncertain for us but for now we will be posting new videos there. We see your support in likes, subscriptions and memberships there.

I'm awfully sorry to hear this, you are making a great job with this studio.
I also bought a 1 month membership to your Youtube channel, and looking forward to the new videos :)
I'm wondering, when are the new videos expected to be uploaded?

Youtube is not a great plan, it will get taken down without notice at some point.

Nothing safer than havin your own website

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back