• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Therapy - announcement to viewers of our videos

tickletherapist

3rd Level Red Feather
Hello everyone.
As you probably know, terrible things are happening now in the Russian-Ukraine conflict.
And most Russian companies are being sanctioned. We are not exception.

Many of our models were from Ukraine, and some of our partners are Ukrainian too. So the situation is a tragedy to us all, as it is for the common Russians themselves.
Our company is located in Russia. So we are sanctioned by clips4sale, as well as our domain provider.
For now we no longer get support to produce more videos, and the provider has decided to deprive us of our domain name.

We'd like to warn you that soon our domain www.tickletherapy.info will stop working. And you will be able to find us only on clips4sale by our studio name.
The only way for us to save the domain is to transfer it to someone from the USA for the time.

You can also visit youtube page Smile Therapy and watch us there.

Thank you for your attention.
Peace to the world.

UPDATE: The website tickletherapy.info will work! Thanks to one of the TMF members who helped us.
And we received other offers of help. It was very heartwarming.

Last edited:
Very sad situation for both Russians and ukrainien people. Hope it Will end soon.

Thinking of you all. Iv been to Russia and Ukraine.. I love both countries. Wish you all peace from New Zealand..

Hi folks! Does money from a youtube subscription still get to you? I think your content is unique and would like to support if I can.

I just bought a few videos from you guys because I was worried this conflict was going to force you guys to shut everything down

Thank you, we really feel your support.

The destiny of our youtube channel is still uncertain for us so far. We'll see in the end of the month if we get any support from the membership subscriptions.
For now we will be posting new videos there. We see your support in likes, subscriptions and memberships and that is the most important thing for us.

Thinking of you all. Iv been to Russia and Ukraine.. I love both countries. Wish you all peace from New Zealand..
I badly wish to be able to travel to New Zealand some time. I'm your the fan of your country since watching the Flight of the Concords.

Thank you, we really feel your support.

The destiny of our youtube channel is still uncertain for us so far. We'll see in the end of the month if we get any support from the membership subscriptions.
For now we will be posting new videos there. We see your support in likes, subscriptions and memberships and that is the most important thing for us.

I didn't know you guys had a membership subscription available. Link?

Although the region was ruled by Austria when my ancestors left for the New World in the late 1800s, it's Ukraine now and the place names are familiar.

This situation is as pointless as it is tragic.

I hope for a quick and a just end to this insanity.

Although the region was ruled by Austria when my ancestors left for the New World in the late 1800s, it's Ukraine now and the place names are familiar.

This situation is as pointless as it is tragic.

I hope for a quick and a just end to this insanity.
Me too.
The tragic fate of small nations and territories, like Poland or Ukraine. Being stuck between more powerful Empires, and divided by them.

Your video output has decreased since like half a year, was this the reason? Will you publish no new videos from now on?

All the best.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back