• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Abby's Ticklish Haunting f/f (my first story!)

TicklyMom80

Abby let out a deep sigh of relief, she had finally done it. The twenty four year old had saved up enough money and just bought her very first house. It wasn’t big by any means, just a simple townhouse that had been on the market for years without a buyer. Abby got a great deal seeing as the houses on either side were abandoned as well, but that just meant more quiet for the hard working young woman.

“Is this everything mam?” The mover asked as he carried the last of Abby’s boxes out of the back of the van.

“That’s it! Just put it in the main room next to the bookshelf and I’ll take it from there.” She instructed and took another look at the outside of her new house. She was home. After paying the movers and giving both of them a good size tip, Abby closed the door and sunk into one of the kitchen chairs her mother had let her take. The two rooms were fairly well lit as was the kitchen that was just off the front door. She had stopped by a few times in the days leading up to moving in and cleared most of the dust and cobwebs from the rooms.

While not having neighbors would bother most other people, Abby liked it, preferring to keep to herself. She had started her career as a media consultant for an independent company and found it easier to concentrate on her work when alone. That being said she couldn’t get anything done without internet which would be arriving sometime over the summer weekend.

“Well guess I better start unpacking.” Abby groaned to herself, picking herself up off the chair and getting to work. The rest of the day went by very slowly as the young woman took her time decorating her house just right. Once evening came Abby ordered dinner and decided to take a nice hot bath while reading one of her favorite books. Abby lazily flipped through the pages, totally immersed in the fantasy world the book took place in. As she went to turn the page, a sudden noise grabbed her attention. Abby looked up and listened again, sure she had heard something that sounded like a step. A few seconds of waiting and everything was still silent.

Guess I better get out before I prune too bad. Abby thought to herself and tossed her book onto the sink counter before standing up and drying herself off. She dried her shoulder length blonde hair and looked at herself in the mirror. She stared at her striking blue eyes and gently fixed her bobbed hair, glancing down at her slightly toned body and ample chest. If she wasn’t so consumed with work all of the time Abby figured she’d be quite a catch for some lucky guy.

“Bed, then up early tomorrow for work.” The young woman nodded after getting dressed and quickly headed to sleep. She awoke early the next day and went for her daily morning jog. Running early helped her get her mind and body ready for the day ahead and in her mind she needed to be as sharp as a tack if she wanted to earn even more clients.

“Morning dear.” A middle aged woman greeted Abby from her doorstep as the young woman continued with her return jog. “I haven’t seen you around, did you move in recently?”

“Yes mam. Just yesterday. My name’s Abby.” Abby said with a polite smile while walking up to the woman.

“Wow I really nailed that one. Hello Abby, I’m Georgia. I’ve lived here for quite a number of years.” The woman smiled back and gave her door a few loving pats.

“Nice to meet you. Yeah I just moved into 323 one street over.” Abby added while glancing over her shoulder. The older woman paused for a second and tapped her chin.

“Is that the one with the yellow door?”

“Yes mam.” Abby nodded. The woman gave a half smile, half grimace.

“I see. I used to know the woman who lived in that house. We grew up together actually and both moved into the neighborhood when we were about your age. Heather I remember her name was. Oh yeah we were always hanging out at each other’s places. She died a number of years ago and no one’s lived there since. Matter of fact it was because of us that you probably still don’t have any neighbors. Didn’t realize how thin the walls were and we liked to party.” Abby could tell the woman had fond memories of her friend.

“That’s funny. I’ll make sure to keep my parties down if anyone ever moves in next door.” Abby joked. She liked Georgia and felt a warm almost mother like quality from her. “So um, if you don’t mind me asking, how did Heather die?”

Georgia gave a small wince at the memory but continued to answer. “Oh pills. According to her doctor she was depressed which was kind of funny because she always loved making people laugh.”

“That’s too bad. Heather sounded like she was a nice person.” Abby said with a comforting smile. Georgia gave a chuckle and nodded her head.

“Oh she was. But she was mischievous too. She got the nickname “giggle monster” among us friends because she was always tickling someone within three minutes of stepping through the door. Every time I drive past I swear I can still feel her fingers grab my side or tickle my foot.” Georgia chuckled again. Abby couldn’t help but give a little squirm, she hated being tickled, even as a child.

“Well I’m glad you still have good memories of her. I don’t want to be rude but I have to be getting back to my house, have some work I need to get done.” Abby apologized.

“Oh don’t worry I understand. Thanks for dealing with my hen pecking for as long as you did. Anyway welcome to the neighborhood and I hope to see you around!” The older woman said kindly, Abby returning the sentiment and jogging back to her house. After changing into some less sweaty clothes, the young woman sat down and got to work, using her phone to look at her employer’s website and brainstorm ideas of how to better update it. About half way through the day during lunch Abby felt the kitchen suddenly get a little cold.

“Gotta turn down the AC.” Abby mumbled and reached to open a window. Suddenly she felt like someone flipped her hair from behind. Abby turned around to look but no one was there. “Maybe there’s a broken seal on the window, gonna have to get that looked at.”

As the days came and went Abby continued to unpack her things, making sure everything was in its correct place. Soon the internet came and Abby was able to fully dive into work on her computer, sending emails and notes to people explaining her ideas for the changes to the social media pages. As the days went on however Abby began to notice more and more strange things around the house. Random times she would feel a cold draft drift through a room, and other times she swore she felt someone poke or touch her briefly. At night she would hear little creaks in the hallway or quick breaths right next to her ear. Twice she even thought she saw a figure standing behind her in the mirror. Abby would whip around to look but nothing was ever there.

“Maybe I’m working a little too hard. My brain is probably playing tricks on me.” Abby sighed after she swore she heard someone giggle. “Maybe I need another hot bath to unwind.” Up to her bathroom Abby headed, keeping the door shut tight just in case. The young blonde slipped into the bath and laid her head back, letting the steaming water relax her stress away.

“Abby.”

Abby’s eyes shot open at the sound of her name. It wasn’t very loud but she knew she had heard it. “Hello?” Abby called out tentatively. “Is someone there?” There was no answer. Abby waited another minute before closing her eyes again and drifting into a slight sleep. This time it wasn’t a sound that woke Abby up, but the foreboding feeling that she was being watched.

Take a deep breath Abb’s. You don’t believe in ghosts. There’s nothing there. The woman told herself as she kept her eyes closed, the rest of her senses becoming extra heightened. A few moments of silence passed then Abby heard it, the sound of dripping water. It couldn’t be from her since she had remained stone still for at least a good few seconds and she knew that the faucet didn’t leak. The dripping sound continued as Abby slowly opened her eyes and glanced down. To her horror she saw ten pale white fingers slowly rise out of the water, each finger tipped with a sharp jet black fingernail as drops of water slowly dripped off of them.

“What the fu-!” Abby shouted, shooting up and scrambling out of the tub. As soon as she turned around however all she saw was the sloshing water with no sign of the white fingers. Abby held her chest and slowed her breathing, was it just her imagination after all? She went to sleep that night with no further incident, nor anything the next night either. It wasn’t until three days later that Abby started to hear whispers.

“Ti-hill. Tiiii-hel. Till.” The words made no sense yet every few hours the blonde could swear she heard something whisper again and again. This continued for another two days, the whispers coming at random times.

“Hey dad, think you can stay the night tonight? It’s been kind of lonely the past few days and I could use some company.” Abby asked after her father had helped bring in a new large beanbag chair and small couch.

“Sure Abby. Just let me let your mom know.” Her father nodded with a smile and let his wife know what was going on. The truth was that Abby was as far from lonely as she could be, convinced there was something strange going on and hoping that her father would notice it too and maybe have an explanation. That night everything was quiet, no whispers and no strange feelings.
“Night dad.” Abby said as she curled up on the beanbag chair while her father took the couch.

“Night honey.” Her father answered and pulled the blanket up to fall asleep.

“Abby. Aaah-bee!” The blonde began to stir at the sound of someone calling her name. “Abby.” Abby slowly opened her eyes to see that her right foot was floating in midair. No it wasn’t floating, it was being held up by someone. Abby’s eyes went wide as she took in the sight of the figure standing before her. It was a woman about two or three inches taller than her, her long black hair falling down to the middle of her back. She appeared to be naked but no genitals or nipples showing, her hands white as snow with jet black nails. “Kitchy!” The woman gasped quickly and darted her hand towards Abby’s foot.

“EEK!” Abby screamed and quickly threw off her blanket, tumbling backwards onto the floor.

“Abby? What was that? You ok?” Her father mumbled and quickly sat up. Abby looked back to where she had seen to woman but whoever it was had disappeared.

“There was, I thought. A woman?” Abby stammered as she tried to pull herself back together. “Yeah, yeah I’m fine. Just a bad dream I guess.” She nodded and got back on her chair.

“Alright, get some sleep honey. I’ll leave after breakfast.” Her father yawned and turned back over. It took Abby another hour before she was able to calm her nerves and fall back asleep.

“Morning Abby!”

“Morning Georgia.” Abby called back as she jogged back towards her house, giving the older woman a little wave. She was about to keep going past when she suddenly stopped. “Georgia there wasn’t been anything, weird with my house before I bought it, was there?” Abby asked cautiously after jogging up to the steps. Georgia frowned and shook her head.

“No not that I know of at least. I mean it’s been on the market forever and some of the potential buyers in the past suddenly just lost interest but that’s all really. Why do you ask?” Abby frowned and shook her head.

“No reason, I was just curious. By the way, who did you say lived there before me again?” Abby asked curiously. Georgia gave a small giggle and set down her garden tools.

“My friend Heather remember?” The older woman reminded her.

“That’s right. So um, what did she look like? Just wondering because I may have found a picture of her.” Abby asked while trying to sound as casual as she could.

“Heather was beautiful. She was about your height with the most gorgeous long black hair. She always had a smile on her face too.” The older woman explained with a happy smile on her face.

“Oh, I see. Maybe it is her, I’ll have to take another look.” Abby nodded, her voice growing a little shaky.

“If you want next time you go on a run you can bring it with you and I can tell you for certain.” Georgia offered happily. Abby nodded her head and thanked the woman, heading back to her house with her nerves slightly on edge. She was sure that Georgia had just described the woman she saw the night before. After getting a little more work done, Abby began to hear the whispers again but this time they were a little clearer and more often.

“Tick-hull. Teek-haal. Tick-tick-tick!”

“Ok who’s there? I know I can hear someone! Are you in my house?” Abby exclaimed after hearing the whispers all throughout dinner.

“Hehe!” An airy giggle answered.

“You think this is funny? Come out now!” Abby called out again. She turned on every light and searched her whole house, making sure to search her two closets and even the small room with the hot water heater but her search came up empty. “Are you next door? I was told these walls were thin!” Abby called out again, walking over to one of the walls and pressing her ear against it.

“Abby.” The voice was right in her ear, there was no mistaking it. Abby heard her name called as clear as day from right next to her.

“Who are you? What do you want?” Abby exclaimed, picking up a vase from a nearby table and holding it up near her face.

“Gimble mon-turr. Tee-cull. Hehehe!” A voice responded with a giggle.

“What? I didn’t hear you! Who are you? And what! Do you want?” Abby asked even louder. This time the response was clear.

“Giggle monster. Tickle!”

Abby shrieked and bolted up to her room, slamming the door behind her and locking it tight. She grabbed her cell phone and called the police, telling them there was an intruder in her house.

“Mam please.” The officer began but Abby wouldn’t have it.

“I’m telling you someone was there! And I know who it was. A woman one street over said she knew who lived here. A woman named Heather. I know it’s her because she said the same nickname the woman had given her.” Abby explained quickly. The officer sighed and glanced down at his report.

“What was the nickname she told you?” He asked sternly. Abby’s cheeks went pink with blush once the name popped back into her head.

“It, it doesn’t matter! I know someone was in my house! A woman named Heather. I gave you a description already.” The officer sighed and shook his head.

“Look mam. Miss, Abigale. I don’t know what you think you saw or heard but we’ve checked your house, and the ones on either side of you. Besides you and me there’s no one else here. I suggest you get some rest. But if you do hear or see anyone for sure don’t hesitate to call us back out.” The officer explained and wished Abby a good night.

“I know what I saw! There was someone there.” Abby growled angrily and closed the door, making sure to lock both locks. Her resolve began to wane however as the next four days were completely uneventful.

“Thank you Abby! That’s a great idea. I’ll run it by the higher ups and see if we can get it approved. Your ideas have really helped us grow. I’ll be sure to recommend you if any of my friends are looking for a media consultant.” The man on the other end of the phone said happily before hanging up.

“Thank you sir, I appreciate it.” Abby smiled and hung up the phone before collapsing on the couch and talking aloud to herself. “See Abb’s you still got it. Not going crazy after all. Just needed a few good days of hard work and everything is right again. I think this calls for some reading and a hot bath as a reward.” The young woman got up and picked up her favorite book, drawing herself a nice hot bath and getting lost in the story. After about an hour Abby set her book down on the floor and decided to take a short nap, leaning her head back and closing her eyes.

“Abby.” Abby’s eyes shot open as she heard her name said aloud.

“Hello? Oh! Oh my GOD!” Abby gasped, there under the water she could see a pair of pale white hands with black nails. Abby tried to get up, to jump out of the water but found that she couldn’t. It felt like someone heavy was sitting on her entire body while holding her arms tight against the side of the tub. “Oh my God! Oh my GOD! Help! SOMEONE HELP!” The woman screamed, struggling to escape yet her body barely moved.

“Abby!” The familiar ghostly voice sang, the pair of white hands slowly rising out of the water.

“What! What do you want?” Abby stammered nervously, her whole body shaking with fear. She was answered with a high pitched giggle, the fingers turning to face her and squeeze in midair.

“Hehehe! Tickle, tickle, TICKLE!” The voice cooed before ending in a harsh tone. The hands shot forward and latched onto Abby’s hips gripping them tight and viciously starting to knead deep into the muscle. Abby let out a loud gasp as the tickling sensation shot up her body. She gritted her teeth, fighting off an ever growing grin while she sputtered and gasped until she couldn’t hold back any longer.

“EEK! HA! Nngh! Nah! ECK-HA! Ah-HEH, no! NoHO! Ah haha! Ahahaha! Nah! NAH! NNNGH! PFFFT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHAA! *snort snort* Nohoho hahahahahahaa! Ah-*snort* Ah-*snort* Ah-hahahaHAAHAHAHAA *snort snort*” Abby laughed and snorted loudly as her hips were squeezed and goosed. Her body shook and wriggled as much as it could, the tickling starting to drive her crazy. The next four minutes were filled with the sounds of Abby laughing freely and snorting up a storm until it suddenly stopped. “GAH!” Abby gasped as the weight holding her body down disappeared completely along with the hands, allowing her to throw herself out of the tub and onto the bathroom floor.

Abby got no sleep that night, spending it wrapped in a towel and shivering in a corner.

The young woman spent the next day sitting at her kitchen table with her laptop, phone, and a knife, discussing her ideas with the head of the marketing department of her client.

“Well that certainly sounds like a solid plan. Now in the seconds page of your report you mentioned-“ The voice of the marketing head began when suddenly Abby’s laptop slammed shut. “Abby, what was that noise?’ The voice asked. Abby was about to reach for her phone when the call was suddenly ended, her cell flying across the room and landing on the couch.

“What the, EEEK!” Abby yelped as her legs were yanked backwards. She was sent crashing face first onto the floor, grabbing for her knife as she fell. “Get off of me! Leave me alone!” Abby shouted as she tried to stab backwards over her shoulder.

“No Abby. Tickle.” Heather’s voice chided playfully, a sharp slap sending the knife spinning away across the floor.

“No! Not again!” Abby shouted as her feet were given another tug and forced face up as she lay face down on the floor. The great weight she had felt in the tub returned once again, pinning her down flat against the floor.

“Tickle tickle Abby!” Heather taunted and began to lightly scratch her nails down the bottoms of Abby’s feet. The trapped woman instantly dissolved into a flurry of high pitched giggles.

“Nohohoho! Dohohon’t tihickle *snort* me! Nohohot ehehehehhe *snort!* Nohohot agahahain! Eeeehehehee hahahahhahaa! *Snort snort*” Abby splayed her toes and scrunched them tight, trying to protect the stems and pads but were forced straight again as the black nails scratched at them. Abby became a giggling laughing mess as her feet were tickled from top to bottom. The nails scratched and stroked everywhere including the tops of her toes and heels, the worst being the very sides of her feet. “Plehehehease hahahahaha *snort!* Plehehehehehehase sto-*snort*-hohohop hahahahhahaa! *snort snort!* Abby pleaded through a sea of heavy giggles and chortles, then just like before as quickly as it started, the tickling stopped, leaving the blonde gasping for breath.

This isn’t right. How can this be happening? Abby asked herself later that night as she hid under the blankets on her bed. She wanted for nothing more than to tell someone, to explain what was happening to her. She wanted to tell someone so bad yet she knew deep down that no one would believe her. If not for the pink scratch marks left over on her hips and feet she wouldn’t have believed it herself. Abby continued to lay under her covers, sweating in her underwear as she tried to make sense as to what was going on. She lifted her head outside to get a breath of cooler air when she heard a word that made her blood run cold.

“Abby!”

The woman glanced down to see a series of large lumps appear under the covers. With trembling hands Abby grabbed the edge of her covers and lifted them up. She almost fainted when she saw the vision of a long black haired seemingly naked young woman staring back at her. Abby froze as the covers were thrown over her head leaving her staring at the ghost of the woman she knew to be Heather.

“P-please. Please d-don’t.” Abby whimpered. Heather just smiled and nodded her head, Abby’s whole body locking into place.

“Yes Abby. Thighs, tickle tickle!” The woman giggled happily. Her hands attached themselves firmly around Abby’s thighs and proceeded to knead and squeeze. For an hour straight Abby laughed loudly and snorted while Heather pinched and goosed her thighs, disappearing without a trace after she was done.

The next few nights went the same way, Abby awoken early in the morning to find Heather staring back at her from under the covers. Abby’s body would then get pinned down by a heavy weight and Heather would give a giggle. She would saw one word, dictating the body part she planned on ticking that night before taking her jet black nails and ferociously tickling for up to an hour. Two nights ago was armpits and the night after that was ribs. Tonight however, tonight was one of the worst for Abby, her sides.

“AAAAAAH HAHAHAHHAHAHA! *SNORT SNORT SNORT!* N-N-NOHOHOHOHO HAHAHAHAHHAAA! *SNORT SNORT!* MERCY! MEHEERCY PLE-*SNORT* PLEEHEHHEHEEASE HAHAHAHAHHAA!” Abby cackled at the top of her lungs, her hysterical laughter riddled with the sound of loud sharp snorts. The woman shook and wiggled what little she could as Heather lobster clawed rapidly up and down her flesh sides, the spirit giggling and grinning the entire time. One hour and ten minutes of horrid side tickling was how long Abby was forced to suffer before being freed.

“Hello? Hello? Georgia? Georgia?” Abby yelled as she pounded on the older woman’s door. “Hello! Please I need to talk to you!” There was the sound of footsteps and soon Georgia opened the door.

“Abby? What’s wrong dear? I could hear you yelling all the way in the backroom upstairs.” The older woman asked with concern. Abby took a few deep breaths to steel her nerves then launched into her explanation.

“So that’s the truth. That’s what I’ve been dealing with. Heather comes every night and somehow paralyzes me so she can tickle me half to death. Please Georgia, you have to believe me.” Abby pleaded as a tear slowly ran down her face. Georgia stood stunned, trying to absorb and make sense of all the information she was just told.

“Abby, dear, that all sounds so, so strange. And yet it does sound a bit like Heather’s attitude. But even if it was true, what do you think I can do to help you?” The woman asked curiously. Abby frowned and shook her head while she paced back and forth on the small porch.

“I. I’m not sure. Maybe, yes! Maybe you could talk to her! You said you two knew each other since you were kids. Maybe you could come to the house and convince her to stop, to move on.” Abby’s heart was beginning to race. This was perfect, this could work. She could finally be free to live her life without the threat of being tickled out of her mind on a daily basis. Georgia thought about it for a few moments before nodding her head.

“Ok. I’ll help you. In fact, one second.” The older woman turned around and headed back into the house before returning a few minutes later with a picture frame. Inside was a photo of two young women around Abby’s age, one a younger version of Georgia and the other was unmistakably Heather. “Take this for now. If you hear Heather just show this picture and point to me. Tell her that I’m still here and that I’m coming. I can’t come back with you this minute but I promise I’ll be there before she can attack you.” Abby took the picture and nodded her head.

“Ok. Thank you Georgia. Thank you so much.”

Abby sat in her kitchen after making sure all of the lights in the house were turned on. In one hand she clutched the picture her friend had given her and in the other she held a cross. Hours drug by as slow as molasses, the sky soon turning dark. After what felt like an eternity, Abby finally heard the voice she had been dreading to hear.

“Abby! Abby! Tickle tickle Abby!”

Abby instantly began to sweat, her eyes zipping around the room to find the voice’s owner. “Heather, I know who you are! I talked to Georgia. She said you were friends! She said you were a nice kind girl who loved to make people laugh. I understand but this is too far Heather! Too much laughter. It’s not good or fun, it’s torture!” The young woman exclaimed. Abby’s blood ran cold as Heather appeared out of a nearby wall, her hands reaching out with wiggling fingers.

“Abby.”

“Look, see? Georgia gave me this picture. She told me to let you know that she was coming!” The young woman exclaimed as she showed the spirit the picture. This seemed to give the spirit pause, Heather’s eyes going wide as she gently took the photo in her hands.

“Georgia.” Heather said softly while stroking a finger down the photo of her friend’s face.

“Yes, Georgia. She wants you to move on Heather. She wants you to be happy. Please, will you do it? Will you move on for your friend?” Abby begged, tears of desperation slowly sliding down her cheeks. Heather brushed her long raven black hair from her face and gently pushed it behind her ears as she looked from the photo to Abby. The expression on the spirit’s face wasn’t cruel nor insidious like Abby was used to seeing. Instead she gave the young woman a look of pity, of friendly warmth almost. Abby began to relax, relieved that she had managed to find reason with the tickling spirit.

“Georgia.” Heather said in a much softer voice, raising her hand up and gently touching Abby on the cheek. Another tear leaked out of Abby’s eye and dripped down her cheek and onto the spirits finger. Heather looked down at the tear on her finger then back up at Abby before a wide grin quickly spread across her face “Abby.” Heather cooed in a teasing and menacing tone. She gave a playful pout and brought her fists up to her eyes and pretending to cry while slowly shaking her head. Abby’s eyes grew wide, her blood running cold as she recognized the impish look return to the spirit’s face.

“N-no! Please.” The young woman whimpered as Heather began to slowly walk towards her.

“Aah-bee! Tickle tickle, tiiiiiickle!” The spirit sang happily, curling her fingers and flexing them menacingly in front of her. Abby was sure she was a goner when she suddenly heard a familiar voice begin to shout from behind her.

“Abby! Run, come on!” Georgia yelled, grabbing the young woman’s arm and yanking her back towards the stairs. The two went sprinting up as fast as they could while Heather slowly followed them while still singing melodically.

“Abby. Georgia. Giggle, giggle monster. Abby. GEOR-gia! Ticky-ticky-tickle!”

Both women made it to the top of the stairs, standing side by side as the sprit stopped on the bottom landing. “Heather. Heather, I’m here to help.” The older woman urged. Heather just nodded her head, her smile growing even wider than before.

“TICKLE!” A closet door behind the women shot open as Heather shot past Abby and forcefully shoved Georgia into the dark space.

“No! Georgia!” Abby yelled as the woman fell into the closet, the door slamming shut behind her. The young woman slowly backed up into her bathroom, her heart thundering in her chest. Heather stayed still for a few moments and stared at the closet she had tossed her childhood friend into before slowly turning her head to face Abby once again.

“Hehehe!” Abby heard the sprit give a giggle which caused her whole body to become paralyzed. Heather slowly trudged over and positioned Abby’s hands and wrists so they were facing the floor. A great weight than descended and pushed the young woman backwards into an almost bridge position, her chest, stomach, and hips all straight as a board. Abby began to sweat profusely as a thousand thoughts raced through her mind. Heather grinned down at the woman and slowly raised up the bottom of her shirt to expose Abby’s entire stomach.

“No. No please! Please anywhere but there.” Abby begged, following Heather’s eyes to look at her intended target. She prayed with all of her might that Heather wouldn’t choose there to tickle, yet her hopes were dashed when the spirit spoke two simple words.

“Belly button.”

“NO! Not the bellybutton! Heather please tickle anywhere but my bellybutton!” Abby pleaded while memories of her mom wiggling her finger in her navel came flooding back. Her “panic button” Abby’s mom always called it whenever she would tickle there. Heather held out one long pointer finger and lowered towards the waiting stomach.

“Kitchy, kitchy, kitchy!” She teased before plunging her black nail into the sensitive oval and twisting it around. Abby exploded into hysterical ear shattering laughter as her most ticklish spot was assaulted.

“EEEEK! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *SNORT* AAAH HAHAHAHAHAAHHA *SNORT SNORT* HAHAHAHAHA! NAH! NAH! NAAAHAHA-*SNORT*-HAHAHA-*SNORT*-AHAHAHA!” Abby continued to scream and cackle while Heather attacked every nerve in her navel. The tip of the evil black nail would trace around the very edge of Abby’s bellybutton, randomly diving in and scritching wildly around inside.

“Hehe! Tickle Abby! Tickle Abby!” Heather chanted as her nail reached the very back of her victim’s navel and poked, earning a very loud scream.

“EEK! NOHOAHAHAAHAAA! *SNORT!* STHAHAHAHAP! *SNORT SNORT*” Abby begged through peals of uncontrollable laughter. After what felt like an eternity, Heather gave pause and let Abby catch her breath. The young woman gasped and wheezed while she prayed for some control of her body to return.

“Hehee!” Heather giggled again, her voice practically dripping with malice. Abby looked up to see the spirit thrust a pale hand towards the sink. Slowly her electric toothbrush began to wobble, shaking itself loose from its stand and gently floating over to Heather’s hand.

“Wait, what’s that for?” Abby asked hesitantly while Heather pressed a button and turned the device on whit a whir. “What are you doing? I-I don’t understand!” Abby exclaimed as she watched the vibrating toothbrush start to lower towards her abdomen. Confusion of why Heather would wield a toothbrush filled Abby’s mind until the tool finally made contact. It was like nothing Abby had ever felt before, the electric toothbrush dipping into her navel and causing the most overwhelmingly ticklish feeling ever. Abby let out an ear piercing scream and threw her head back.

The bottom of Abby’s jaw hung open and fits of silent laughter erupted deep from in her core. Her cheeks flushed, her fingers flexed and strained against the cold tile floor as her panic button was pushed to ticklish heights that Abby didn’t even know she could reach. Heather continued to play with Abby’s navel for what felt like multiple life times, sometimes using a finger to swirl around deep inside and making the young woman laugh and snort until her lungs felt like they would pop. Other times she used the cursed toothbrush to send Abby into a violent fit of silent laughter. Heather even used her breath to gently blow across the heaving tummy, making Abby feel like she was drowning in an ocean of giggles.

“NAH! AH! AH!” Abby gasped as Heather disappeared and gave her back control of her own body. The young woman crawled and drug herself out of the bathroom and down the steps, reaching for her doorknob and tumbling out into the warm night air. Abby stumbled to her car and unlocked it, collapsing into the back seat. She wanted to run and drive far away from this hell and back to the safety of her parent’s house but after her longest tickling session yet, she was too tired. Instead Abby took deep ragged breaths and passed out in the back of her car.

By the time Abby woke up the sun was shining brightly in the sky. Abby groaned and sat up, grabbing her keys and climbing into the front seat. She put the keys in the ignition and was about to start the car when she remembered something important.

“GEORGIA!” Abby gasped and quickly dashed out of her car and back into the house. She wanted to leave but she just couldn’t leave the nice older woman to suffer in her place. “Georgia! Georgia are you there?” Abby called out running to the top of the steps and throwing open the closet door. She looked around inside but Georgia was nowhere to be seen. In fact there was no sign the woman was ever trapped in the closet to begin with. Abby turned around and checked the rest of the house, searching for her friend but came up with nothing. The young woman quickly left the house and ran to Georgia’s house, knocking loudly on the door and praying the woman was ok. Abby heard footsteps and a strange man opened the door.

“Yes? Can I help you?” The man asked curiously. Abby stared back for a few moments before shaking her head and taking a deep breath.

“I’m looking for Georgia. Is she home?” Abby asked quickly. The man narrowed his eyes and shook his head.

“How do you know that name? Who are you?”

“My name’s Abby. I moved in one street down a few weeks ago. I’m looking for a woman named Georgia who’s supposed to live here. I just saw her yesterday.” Abby explained quickly. The man shook his head again and gave Abby a curious look.

“That’s impossible. Georgia was my mother. She died many, many years ago. I live here now and just got back last night from a vacation with my family. I don’t know who you thought you talked to but it couldn’t have been my mother.” The man explained. Abby was dumbstruck. She knew for a fact that she had seen and talked to Georgia multiple times.

“I did. I just saw her yesterday. She even gave me a photo, here I’ll go get it and show it to you.” Abby said quickly and went running back to her house. She threw open the door and rushed to the kitchen table where the photo of Georgia and Abby was still sitting.

“Hello Abby.” A voice said softly. Abby turned around to see Georgia standing a few feet away with a slight frown on her face.

“Georgia! You are here. I was just at your house and some man answered the door. He said he was your son and that you died a while ago.” Abby began to explain. Georgia gave a sigh and nodded her head.

“Sit on the table and I’ll explain everything.” The woman urged. Abby was so confused but slowly lifted herself up and sat on the very edge of the table. Georgia gave another sigh and picked up the old photo. “What that man said. It’s the truth. I did die a number of years ago. You see Heather and I weren’t just friends. We were lovers. We grew up together and forged a special bond. We wanted to move in together but of course we knew our parents would never understand. So instead we acted like we were still only friends and bought houses one street away from each other.”

“What? Lovers?” Abby gasped in surprise. Georgia nodded her head and continued to explain.

“Yes. We had so much fun together. Spending all of our days over her house or mine. We threw wild parties that drove her neighbors insane! We invited all of our friends over. We were so in love. Then one day Heather told me she was tired of pretending and went to tell her parents about us. They didn’t take it very well. Cursed her and refused to believe that two women could love each other. After that my lovely giggle monster went into a deep depression until one day she took too many pills and was gone. I kept my secret though and eventually married a nice man and had a few children. He passed early as well and my heart couldn’t take it anymore.” The older woman explained.

“So, so you’re a ghost?” Abby asked in disbelief. Georgia gave a nod and glanced back down at the picture frame.

“Yes. After I died my sprit became attached to this picture frame. I spent the rest of the time just watching over my family. That’s why you never saw me outside of my house, I couldn’t go too far past my frame. Then one day I overheard that Heather’s house had finally sold. A week later you came jogging by and I just knew you were the one who moved in. My plan was just to say hello and talk until my son and his family returned from vacation. But then you mentioned Heather. Said you found a picture of her. I knew that was a lie because I had taken all of them with me. So I waited until you came running up that day and explained that Heather’s spirit was still in the house. I couldn’t believe it so I had to take the photo and the frame and bring me here.”

“So you didn’t come just to save me?” Abby asked, a hint of betrayal in her voice. Georgia shook her head and gave a small smile.

“I’m sorry honey but no. I wanted to see Heather again. As soon as you brought the picture into the house I did! I was finally reunited with my giggle monster.” Georgia explained. “From what you told me it sounded like Heather was back to her old ways, tickling whoever she should get her fingers on silly. I just had to see for myself so I pulled you up the steps and had Heather pretend to lock me in your closet. I saw her tickle you of course. No wonder she attacked you every night, Heather did love a snorter.” The older spirit chuckled. Abby felt betrayed, angry that she was lied to, however that didn’t matter at the moment. What mattered was finally being free of Heather.

“So what now? You two have found each other again. Will you both move on together? Will you stay and she’ll just tickle you instead?” Abby asked with a sigh. She would prefer both sprits move on but worst case scenario, she could learn to deal with any ghostly laughter that might leak through. Georgia smiled and shook her head, Heather appearing unnoticed behind Abby’s back.

“Oh I’m afraid not honey.” Georgia said with a shake of the head. Abby suddenly felt someone grab her arms as she was yanked onto the table. Heather ginned as the young woman was spread eagle on the table, the invisible force pinning her arms and legs down tightly.
“What’s going on?” Abby demanded as a sense of dread began to wash over her body.

“You see Abby if we move on, there’s no guarantee that we’ll see each other on the other side. And Heather can’t tickle me because spirits aren’t able to feel sensations. By the way, there was a few things I left out of Heather and my story. You see Heather wasn’t always a tickler. Oh no, she learned how fun it was through someone else. Mainly me! Ever since I was young I was obsessed with tickling and I taught Heather to love it too. You see our friends called her the giggle monster, but they called ME the kitchy queen!” Georgia said with a giggle, Heather giggling right along with her.

“No! No!” Abby whimpered. “After you’re tickling me I’ll just move out! I’ll let someone else deal with you.” The two spirits giggled again and shook their heads.

“Oh my sweet dear you aren’t going anywhere. You see Heather has been watching you work and she was always a smart person. Picked things up very quickly.” Georgia grinned. Abby’s laptop floated over and landed next to its owners face. Heather then floated over and opened the woman’s email and began to type.

Dear Clients,

I regret to inform you that I’ve been in a serious accident that has left me homebound for the foreseeable future. But don’t worry as I will still be able to continue being your media consultant. Going forward, any and all communication will have to happen through email or text message. I look forward to continuing working together and promise to not let you down.

Abigale.

Abby couldn’t believe what she was seeing. The pale black haired spirit finishing the email and hitting send.

“But, my parents and my friends.” Abby whispered. Georgia just smiled and held out the woman’s phone, a single text message already sent to her father.

Dad. Got the opportunity of a lifetime! Signed on to consult with a big company oversees. I’ll be spending a lot of time traveling so calling will be tough but I’ll text you when I can! Don’t worry about the new house, a nice woman a street down said she’ll watch it for me. Text you soon! Lots of love.

“Oh and Heather told me that no friends have visited you yet so I don’t think we’ll have any interruptions.” Georgia said with a grin. “That means that you’re ours to tickle all day. We’ll be sure to order plenty of delivery for you too and give you bathroom breaks as well, maybe.”

“Georgia! Georgia!” Heather said enthusiastically, ripping Abby’s shirt in half and pointing to the woman’s bare abdomen.

“So impatient but ok my lovely giggle monster. You can take the bellybutton, you know how much I love a ticklish tummy.” Georgia grinned. Abby felt all of the color drain from her face as four pale hands reached for her sensitive skin, doomed to suffer being tickle tortured by the two sprits for the rest of her days.

“NO! NO! PLEASE! DON’T TICKLE ME! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *SNORT!*

There you have it, my first story! Please feel free to comment with what you like or didn’t like and how I can improve! I’m starting to work on a series now that I’ll be posting as well so keep an eye out! And as always my tickly buddies, I hope you enjoyed!

A very fun story here indeed. Have to feel sorry for poor Abby, finding that her new home is a prison and the answer to the mystery is her own constant tickle torture. :p Really fun set up and good execution, a good read all round.

Hot damn! That was great! Especially for your first story. I've always enjoyed tickle stories with so-called "bad" endings for the lee (in a good way). This hit the mark! Congrats!

A very fun story here indeed. Have to feel sorry for poor Abby, finding that her new home is a prison and the answer to the mystery is her own constant tickle torture. :p Really fun set up and good execution, a good read all round.

Why thank you! Was really fun to write! I do feel a little sorry for Abby too, but only a little haha :p

Hot damn! That was great! Especially for your first story. I've always enjoyed tickle stories with so-called "bad" endings for the lee (in a good way). This hit the mark! Congrats!

Thank you so much! I enjoy a good twist and "bad ending" too sometimes haha. Also thinking about making a sequel to it sometime after i finish the next story i'm working on. Glad you liked it!

Hey its the haunting ghost story! Really enjoyed reading it, and very well done for your first one. Looking forward to reading more from you!

Well done! I love the build up of the haunting growing worse over time.

Wow, that was an incredible story!

Loved the ending, too. Sadistic, ticklish fates like Abby's are the kind I enjoy reading about the most.

I agree with Saturn & Jupiter. I loved it and hope you keep writing. Well done!

I liked this very much... there are a lot of bath scenes in it though.

Last edited:
That was a really great story! The ghost theme was good and the characters were really well written. You are a talented writer! :)

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back