• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Finally, FINALLY a really ticklish girl on Abiud!

Dark Crane

4th Level Orange Feather
Hey, everyone ...

Today, I stumbled on a video that called my attention. Maybe some of you know an YouTube channel named "Abiud". It's from a Brazilian guy that makes a lot of tickling videos. But commonly the girls are not that ticklish (some of them are not even slightly) ...

But now, finally a GREAT video with a very ticklish girl for real! She's pretty, she's lovely, she has beautiful feet and she's fucking ticklish. What else for us?

The video's here: youtube.com/watch?v=JRglOCdCdyo

And below, there's a link to download it:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ta745ycp31aveof/CÓCEGAS+em+i++TICKLE+in+I++Laurinha.mp4/file

-

I think most of you know that I'm a Brazilian native and, of course, a Portuguese speaker. So I'll translate some parts of interest sometime. Not now, but soon ...

The girl's name is Laura:

Attachments

• Laura Quadros - Captura de tela 2022-03-14 162850.png
    Laura Quadros - Captura de tela 2022-03-14 162850.png
    728.4 KB · Views: 532
  • Laura Quadros - Captura de tela 2022-03-14 163011.png
    Laura Quadros - Captura de tela 2022-03-14 163011.png
    719.5 KB · Views: 687
  • Laura Quadros - Captura de tela 2022-03-14 163325.png
    Laura Quadros - Captura de tela 2022-03-14 163325.png
    694.2 KB · Views: 580
I mean theoretically 1 out of every so many girls has to be ticklish right? You can't just keep getting nothing but non-ticklish girls. Eventually you're going to run into a legitimately ticklish one... theoretically...

I mean theoretically 1 out of every so many girls has to be ticklish right? You can't just keep getting nothing but non-ticklish girls. Eventually you're going to run into a legitimately ticklish one... theoretically...

Yeah, I'm with you. There are more ticklish women than non-ticklish ones (from my experience and from what we see around). So, he couldn't be so unlucky. Thank God he stumbled this girl somewhere, he knew her, I don't know. But thank God they met each other ...

I'm glad you liked the video!

Considering he makes lots of tickling videos, it's very likely that she'll be in another video sometime. Let's pray for that ...

Here are some highlights that in the video:

01:14:

- Abiud: "Are you trying to cheat?"

- Laura: "No! That's because I can't keep it straight!"

- Abiud: "Are you trying to cheat me here? Are you? Are you trying to cheat in front of a guy who's already a cheater?"

01:34:

- Abiud: "Laurinha, do you you believe in Jesus?"

- Laura: "I'm seeing Jesus!"

01:52:

- Abiud: "I don't wanna use strenght against you."

02:06:

- Abiud: "That's a therapy."

- Laura: "Oh, sure it is!"

- Abiud: "It's for you to come renewed!"

02:43:

- Laura: "I'm sweating ..."

- Abiud: "Are you ok?"

- Laura: "No ..."

- Abiud: "No ... Guys, that's it! Hope you liked it ... Wait, something is missing here ..."

03:01:

- Abiud: "Ok, I stopped. Hope you liked it, that's the video! Push the like button, subscribe the channel. Once she's really sensitive, we tickled her a little less time, ok? If the people are not liking it, screw it! I'm doing the right thing. A kiss for you and good bye! Blow them a kiss!"

- Laura: "Bye!"

Last edited:
There's another tickling video with her that was posted a week ago. But this one's not as great as the first one because he only tickled her feet with a brush tool...

youtube.com/watch?v=yqfgeZBU4AM

-

Commonly, that type of tool isn't effective. But it was effective on her. Not with all that efectiveness, but she was ticklish. Here's a link to download it:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ixr4...+FEET!!++Cócegas+nos+PÉS!!++Laurinha.mp4/file

-

There was another video with her, but nothing to do with tickling. It's another challenge, something about ropes and chairs: youtube.com/watch?v=B8ltdeKDCMk

I forgot to post the original links to the video for you that wanna see it before a possible download. They're in the sequence I posted yesterday:

Armpit: youtube.com/watch?v=eQF2Ty-kw_A

Feet: youtube.com/watch?v=yqfgeZBU4AM

Gaby: youtube.com/watch?v=6nid6z1nqAQ

Something tells me Laura's digging all the attention her sexy tickle spots are generating.

Last edited:
Last edited:
He had a clips4sale store for a while but I cannot seem to find it now.

I want to like this videos but the guy is waaayyyy too annoying for me. Dude needs to take some medication or something because he is way too hyperactive lol. I did like that one video where they tickled random people in the street. Wish he would do something like that again.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back