• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Deputy and The Outlaw: Justice Part 5 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Ok fans, time for another chapter in this series! I hope you enjoyed part 4 as La Diabla is moving along with her revenge! You can imagine just how much anger and passion she has after the events of "Reunited". For this chapter, Darby gets involved. We are almost halfway through this series and things are going to really pick up going forward. I hope you enjoy this chapter and the chapters to come. I do appreciate your love and dedication to this saga and these characters. Now, without further delay, here is part 5!! Again, your comments and feedback are the most amazing thing for me.

PART 5

Darby continued to ride towards Santa Selena and had Cheyenne behind her on the horse. During this journey, she was enjoying having a conversation with the young tribal princess and found her to be very intelligent, very charming and engaging. She was understanding more how La Diabla formed a bond with her. This was the longest time she spoke with Cheyenne alone. Before, she saw her in the cavern, the Sheriff’s station and even during the celebration, but never had a one on one conversation. She learned that Cheyenne wanted to go to a school for girls that Priscilla told her about, only to trick her and kidnapped her and brought her to Mexico. Darby felt a little sadness in her heart as she heard about the ordeal Cheyenne went through while in Mexico at the hands of Priscilla Montenegro. She learned more about how she escaped back to her home with La Diabla, which was the good thing. It was also very nice hearing about how her life was at her home village and her work at the nearby Christian Mission before the entire traumatic ordeal began. Darby really enjoyed learning more about this beautiful young woman.

Cheyenne on her part was enjoying talking to Darby. She was fascinated by her job as a Sheriff’s deputy back in the town of Plotsville. She was excited to hear about some of the experiences and it sounded amazing. It was very good to know that this woman was able to handle dangerous men and she felt a sense of pride knowing that she would be able to do the same one day. Be a strong leader just like this deputy. She also asked more questions about her friend La Diabla and how they knew each other. She was so enamored by the story as Darby told her about how they fought and eventually became friends by taking down Madam Olivia. She found it hard to believe that the woman she adored was such a strong criminal and was involved in so many crimes. When she was in Mexico, she knew La Diabla was a feared outlaw as El Guapo’s gang participated in many criminal activities. La Diabla was like a living legend. Known for her fierce fighting skills and her ruthless demeanor, Cheyenne heard those stories in that town and hoped she never came across her. But when she finally did, it turned out to be something that was a great thing for her. Some people may have feared the outlaw, but to Cheyenne, she was one of the sweetest women she has ever known. She was happy that La Diabla was her friend and now, she was getting to know the amazing deputy from Plotsville.

Darby saw the town approaching and she prepared herself. “Ok Cheyenne, we are almost there. I hope we can find her. I know she can take care of herself, but I am still worried about her. With Priscilla and Gloria on the loose, you just never know. So, we will go through the town and try to see if we can find her. It will be hard because she is VERY good at being stealthy.” she told the young lady.

“Yeah, she is very skilled. You should have seen some of the lessons she gave some of our warriors. She was teaching our men how to fight in a certain style. It was amazing…” Cheyenne said as she reflected on those memories.

Darby smiled as she heard Cheyenne bragging about La Diabla. She knew the young woman truly admired La Diabla and why shouldn’t she? The woman was just a one of a kind and compared to no one. She also got to see that very human and tender side of La Diabla and she had a lot of feelings for her. This is why she wanted to find her right now. To ensure she was not safe, or better yet, whoever she found was safe from her. “She is a very special woman indeed…” she said with pride.

The two now rode into Santa Selena and could see the townspeople going about their business and getting their day started. Darby looked at the passing citizens and would smile at them. She kept thinking where she could possibly start to look for La Diabla. It wasn’t like she was going to be in an obvious spot and let herself be known. She had to think like her and think where she could possibly hide. She figured if she rode through town, sooner or later, someone might mention some kind of chaos happened and if that did occur, La Diabla would not be far behind. She chuckled at that thought and continued to ride. As she rode through town, she heard her stomach growl and realized she really hasn’t eaten much since she woke up. Plus, with having her body tickled by Nurse June, it worked up an appetite. She slightly turned her head to talk to Cheyenne. “Are you hungry?” she asked.

“A little, but I am ok. I had breakfast earlier. You wanted to get something to eat? If you are hungry, we should find some food for you.” Cheyenne responded.

“I think I will do just that. I am a bit hungry.” Darby informed, then noticed a small bakery coming up and figured she would get herself some bread. She pulled the horse up to the bakery and got off the horse, along with Cheyenne. The store was open, and she faced Cheyenne. “Ok, let me go in there to get something to eat. I will be right back….” she told her. Darby then walked into the bakery and greeted the worker that was there.

Cheyenne waited outside the bakery and looked at her surroundings. She was fascinated by the surroundings as she saw lots of buildings and people walking around. She didn’t really get to see the town during her ordeal, so looking at it now was nice. She saw the happy people walking, the sounds of the daily town life coming alive. She smiled when she saw horses walking, and could even smell food in the air. Cheyenne then walked more into the middle of the “street” and looked up and down the road. There were rows of buildings next to each other and the road was of dirt. She walked down the road a little bit and just observed the different buildings. She was enjoying this because it was the first time she was ever in a city. As she passed people, she would smile back at them when they smiled at her. The place seemed exciting. She could hear the people chatting, laughing and seemingly in a good mood. Her ears overheard something that struck her mind.

“Did you hear what happened at the General Store? From what I hear, the storekeeper and some other woman was tied up and screaming for their lives. It looks like some crook entered the store and tied them up!” one man said.

“Oh dear! That’s terrible! Were they hurt? Was it a robbery? This town is so peaceful, how can something like that happen?” a woman replied.

“I don’t think it was a robbery. That what the weird thing about it was. I heard that nothing was taken, but just those two poor women were tied up. The Sheriff is at the store now I heard. Oh, and rumor has it that the two women were naked!” the man told his companion.

“*Gasp!* What?!!! That’s terrible!! Those poor women! Well I hope the evil man who did that to them gets caught and brought to justice! Oh, I feel so bad for those innocent women..” the woman responded in shock.

“I agree! This town is supposed to be safe. We already know there was a trafficking ring that was discovered, now two women were assaulted in the General Store. The Sheriff sure has a lot of work cut out for him. Come on, let’s go. We got a lot of business today. I hope we don’t come across the criminals!” the man said, then the couple walked away.

Cheyenne overheard the conversation, and it made her wonder. Two women tied up in a store and no robbery happened. She remembered what Darby told her that if there was chaos happening somewhere, then La Diabla was sure to be in the middle of it. She smiled as she might have discovered where her friend might have been. She started to walk back towards the Bakery that Darby was at when something caught her eye. She looked over at a woman who was leaving what appeared to be a clothing store. She looked really familiar, and she tried to remember where she saw that woman’s face. It was a pretty face, and she had a thin build. It was driving her crazy, then it dawned on her! That was the same woman that was a caretaker in that horrific house! That was the same caretaker that she saw in the hallway when she and the other prisoners were getting their clothes. Her heart started to race as she saw the same woman who would give her food sometimes in her cage. The other two caretakers were attacked and tickled back in that closet, but one escaped and there she was! She then ran back to the bakery as she had to tell Darby!

Darby exited the bakery with a sandwich in her hand. She was taking bite after bite into the delicious sandwich when she noticed Cheyenne wasn’t by the horse. She then looked to her left, then her right and wondered where the beautiful tribal princess went. She took another bite of her sandwich when she saw Cheyenne running towards her. She could see an excited look in her eyes and quickly took the last bite of the sandwich when she was approached. “There you are! Walking around the city? What happened? You look excited.” she asked.

Cheyenne took a moment to catch her breath as she ran very quickly. “I found someone!! I found her!” she blurted out.

“You found La Diabla? Where is she?” Darby asked.

“Well, I might have found her. There was some chaos, but that’s not who I found! I found the woman!” Cheyenne said with excitement.

“What woman? Cheyenne, calm down a little. Take a deep breath. Who did you find?” Darby asked. Her own adrenaline was starting to flow because it must have been someone important for Cheyenne to react this way if it wasn’t La Diabla that was found. “Was it Gloria? Priscilla?” she asked and wondered if they were the ones she found.

“No! But I found one of the caretakers! She was the last one. There were three of them, and she was the one who escaped!” Cheyenne responded as she then turned her head from the direction she came from.

“What??!! Where??!!!” Darby said in excitement. It may not have been the main leaders Gloria and Priscilla, but that caretaker was a part of that group, and they may have found the necessary link to find them!

“She’s over there! Come on, follow me!” Cheyenne said. She then started to walk with Darby next to her towards that clothing store she saw the caretaker at.

Darby was excited as she knew this could be the break she needed. She knew they had to be careful to not scare off the woman, so that she won’t run away in a panic. As she walked down the road, she could also see the town coming to life. She could feel Cheyenne rushing and she felt the excitement. Then she saw her companion slow down and came to a stop. “Ok, where is she?” she asked.

Cheyenne looked over at the clothing store and saw the caretaker still standing outside the door. It appeared she was waiting for something as she saw the woman patiently standing there. “She’s right there. Dressed in the black clothes.” she said as she pointed towards the caretaker.

Darby looked over to where Cheyenne was pointing and saw the caretaker. She tilted her head to the side and then the face started to come to her memory. When she was in the cavern and brutally tickled on her feet and her pussy, she had cold water dumped on her to clean her off, then was given a haysack for clothing. The woman standing there was the same one who gave her the haysack. “Good job Cheyenne! Now, we have to be careful how we approach her. We do not want her to escape. She is the one who will lead us to Priscilla and Gloria! We have to talk to her.” she whispered. She then started to think of an approach plan and studied the surroundings. She had to approach the woman carefully and make sure she understood the surroundings in case she ran, she would have angles to keep her trapped.

Cheyenne nodded her head and was excited to see what was about to happen. She watched as Darby started to slowly walk towards the front of that clothing store. She was curious on how Darby would go after the woman. She also understood that this was a very important moment as that caretaker was a piece of trying to find out where Priscilla and Gloria are located. Cheyenne expected to go find La Diabla, but to find the women responsible for her kidnapping and torment in that cavern, along with so many others, would be a major thing to accomplish. She kept her eyes on the caretaker and felt her heart beating faster and her breathing getting stronger as she was having excitement.

Darby slowly approached the front of the clothing store, trying to not go at the caretaker quickly. She got a good look at the woman, who appeared to be 5’7” tall or so, with a slender build and had brown hair tied back in a bun. The woman’s face was very cute with big brown eyes, a thin nose and lips. Once she got close, she placed her hand on the butt of her gun, a posture she would have when approaching a criminal. She got close to the woman and now, was facing her. “Hello there. Can I talk to you for a moment?” she asked with a smile. She also hoped the woman didn’t immediately recognize her.

The caretaker looked up at this smiling red headed woman asking to speak with her. She saw the smile and smiled back. Then her eyes popped open as she recognized the woman. It was the same tall woman that was in the cavern as a sex slave! She remembered this woman was the cherished prize of Gloria Wellington and her heart raced. She had to escape, and she had to escape now! She went to the clothing store to get some more disguises for her employers, and she stepped outside for some air while the workers inside prepared the garments. None of that mattered right now as she had to leave! “S-stay away from me!” she yelled out, then she turned around and started to run.

Darby saw the caretaker take off running and she had to act fast! She took off after the woman and with her longer legs she gained a lot of ground. She then saw the woman make a sharp left and went down an alley that was located between some buildings. Darby’s heart started to race as this woman was trying to evade her. This was a sure sign that she had to capture her, so she could find Gloria and Priscilla! As she ran down the alley, she saw the woman running as fast as she could, and they ended up in what appeared to be a construction type yard where buildings were under construction. They eventually ended up where a large building was nearly completed and empty. The woman was trapped! Darby slowly approached her and held up her left hand, while her right hand was resting on the butt of the gun in the holster. “Wait! Calm down, I just want to talk to ya…..I mean no harm.” she said in a calm voice.

The caretaker was breathing heavy as she saw Darby approaching her. She was standing on small set of steps that would lead into the empty building, but she didn’t know if the door was locked or not. She was tired as she didn’t expect to go running this early in the day. She did know that she could not be captured by that tall woman, so her eyes started to dart left and right. She was trying to find an escape route, but the area to where she ran was an area for the back of buildings, where supplies and other items would be brought into buildings from the rear. It resembled a cul de sac of sorts. “S-stay away from me!!!” she yelled out.

“It’s going to be ok. I just wanna talk, ok? I am not going to hurt you or anything, I just want some information.” Darby said, then she took her right hand off her gun butt and raised both of her hands up to her chest level to try and show she wasn’t being aggressive. She had to handle this delicately in order to get this woman to talk to her.

“I-I don’t want to talk! Leave me alone! I-I didn’t do anything to you! You know that!” the caretaker screamed back. Her nerves were on edge, and she was afraid. Not afraid of Darby harming her, but she knew that the deputy probably wanted to know where Gloria and Priscilla were hiding. Her eyes then saw a thin walkway between some buildings that led to the main street, and she made a dash for it. She bolted to her left and took off running!

Darby saw the caretaker take off and she immediately started to run. “Dammit, just stay there!” she screamed in her mind. The wound she suffered from being shot was still a very sore spot on her body and running did not help. She was afraid the soreness would slow her down, so she had to catch this woman. She saw her going into the walkway, so she picked up her speed. Then, she saw the caretaker fall face down onto the ground! That surprised her and wondered if this woman was clumsy. She was about to get to the main road, but now she was on the ground. Then she saw a figure appear at the end of the walkway and standing near the fallen caretaker. Darby looked at the figure’s face and a smile formed. It was Cheyenne! “Cheyenne?!! Did you stop her?” she asked as she made it to where the caretaker fell, and quickly started to hold her arms behind the back to subdue her.

“Y-yes…” Cheyenne responded. She looked on as Darby started to lift the woman up to her feet, the arms behind the caretaker’s back. When Darby first walked towards the caretaker and then she started running, Cheyenne followed them but also tried to find areas to try and get ahead of the chase. She learned some tracking skills as she grew up in her tribe, and now those lessons paid off. She was able to anticipate where the woman might try to run as she followed them into this backspace area. Her own eyes saw the walkway where the caretaker was standing and rushed to get to the front of the walkway in case the woman went that way and she did. Cheyenne simply stuck out her leg to trip the caretaker, causing the woman to crash down onto the ground. She saw the look on Darby’s face and smiled.

“That was impressive! I didn’t know you even followed us..” Darby told her as she continued to hold the caretaker in her arms.

“I saw you chasing her, so I wanted to help. I saw the walkway and I thought if I went there, then maybe she could be trapped.” Cheyenne responded and feeling proud that she was able to help Darby apprehend the caretaker.

“Let me go!” the caretaker yelled, then started to struggle. With her arms trapped behind her back, she didn’t have any leverage, so she figured she better scream to draw attention.

Darby continued to try and hold the wriggling woman in her armbar hold and noticed she was trying to yell. Darby simply lowered her head towards the side of the caretaker’s and whispered in her ear. “I am a deputy remember. The more you yell, the more you draw attention, and that will only send you to jail. Would you like to go to jail right now?” Darby asked.

The caretaker started to calm herself down as she knew Darby was right. She would be in jail if she continued to scream. She wasn’t being held by La Diabla who would definitely harm her, so she stopped wiggling. “Let me go! What do you want?” she asked.

“I just want to talk to you. If you cooperate, I will tell the local sheriff that you helped me, that way you won’t be in too much trouble. Now, are you willing to cooperate?” Darby asked.

“Y-yes…” the caretaker responded. She knew either way she was going to jail, but the offer of not being punished did tempt her. She never really harmed any of the trapped women, she was the one who cared for them after they suffered the cruel punishments by Helga and Svetlana. There was still a danger though. How could she trust Darby and even worse, how could she betray her employers? She figured she better wait for the right moment, then try to escape again.

“Good. That’s what I wanted to hear…” Darby said, then relaxed her grip a little. She then turned the woman back towards the backspace again, behind the buildings so they could have more privacy. As she led the woman back to the area, followed by Cheyenne, she felt a sharp pain in her foot! The caretaker had stomped her heel into the top of her foot, and it caused her to lose her grip of the arms. “OW!!! DAGNABIT!!!” she screamed, as she then hopped on one foot, reacting to the pain.

The caretaker felt Darby release her arms and she was free! She knew she had to make a run for it now! She looked around and saw the empty building to her right and she made a dash for it. Maybe she could find a hiding place in there. Trying to run back into town wouldn’t be a good idea right now because Darby was surely going to yell that she is a wanted criminal! She burst through the doors of the empty building and looked around. She had limited time because Darby was sure to follow her. She noticed there was a set of stairs in front of her. She looked around and realized she was in some kind of warehouse, with lots of crates packed together. She ran up the stairs and hoped to find a good hiding spot. She spotted a small crawl space between two large crates and decided she would slide between them and make it to the space behind the crates, next to the wall. She easily slid between the crates and once she made it to the backspace, she crouched behind the crates to hide.

Darby got upset that the caretaker got free from her grasp. She saw the woman run into that empty building and her adrenaline filled her body. She looked over at a stunned Cheyenne, then told her, “Let’s go! We can’t let her get away!”.

The two women ran into the empty building and started to look around. Cheyenne could tell it look like a building that was still being constructed and could see large crates, along with a few tables and chairs. She looked around and saw what appeared to be a long table that had many packages on it. Her eyes then saw the stairs. “Do you think she ran upstairs?” she asked Darby, while pointing at the staircase.

Darby saw the staircase and nodded her head. “She might have. I will go check it out. You wait down here in case she tries to run out of here. Please be careful Cheyenne…” Darby told her. She then headed towards the staircase and this time, she pulled out her gun. She did not know if the woman found a weapon inside this warehouse, so she had to be careful. She slowly walked up the stairs and when she got near the 2nd floor, she slowed herself. She poked her head up and saw there was no one there. She then carefully made it up the rest of the stairs and was now on the 2nd floor. Darby carefully walked around, trying to see if the woman was hiding up here. “Come on out wherever you are. No one is trying to hurt you. Like I said, I just want to talk to ya….” she said in a calm voice.

The caretake could hear Darby nearby and her heart started to beat faster. She was frightened at the prospect of being caught. She was supposed to go back to the secret location with disguises, but now she could be captured and would face charges for her part in the trafficking ring, even though all she did was provide care for the captured women. Even though Darby was trying to be nice to her, she was still part of law enforcement so she couldn’t cooperate with her. She could hear Darby’s boots getting closer to her and her body trembled. She was doing her best to not make a sound, then she heard a noise. It sounded like the floor was creaking, then suddenly a loud snap happened! The caretaker’s eyes popped wide open, then she felt her body drop!

Cheyenne was still standing by the front entrance of the building. She gasped in surprise as she heard a loud noise and suddenly, she saw what appeared to be legs coming out of the ceiling, along with the stomach and ribs area. She was in disbelief to see a person all of the sudden sticking down from the ceiling and saw the legs kicking around. She walked over to where those kicking legs were and realized, these were the legs of the caretaker! She recognized the black pants, and the black shoes. She looked up and saw that the belly was exposed as the shirt seemed to have scrunched up around the woman’s bosom above the ceiling. She also saw the edge of a crate and that appeared to keep the woman in place.

Darby was surprised to hear the crashing sound and looked over. She saw a crate leaning over a little and saw some hands grabbing the end of the top of the crate and heard a panicked scream. She walked over towards the noise, and she was surprised to see the caretaker there, gripping the edge of the crate that leaned into her. She could see the panicked look in the eyes, and she turned her head to the side. It appeared that the woman was in a hole in the floor and was trapped. “Well, what do we have here? Looks like I found ya and you are stuck in quite the predicament…hehe” she giggled.

The caretaker felt embarrassed to even be in this position. She could feel her legs swinging freely below and the bottom edge of the crate was pressed into her chest area. Her arms were above her head as she reached up when she felt the floor give way to her body. The crate prevented her from falling through the hole, and she tried to lift herself from the hole, but she was stuck. She saw Darby’s face now looking at her and she felt ashamed. “Leave me alone…” she murmured.

“I could leave you alone, but you are kinda stuck right? Don’t ya need muh help to get you out?” Darby smiled. She could tell the woman felt embarrassed to be caught like this.

“I-I am fine….” the caretaker responded. She tried to lift herself again, but it was no use. She was stuck.

“I don’t think you are…come on sweetie, let me help you.” Darby said as she approached the back of the crate. She could see the floor had loose boards and was probably not finished being built. She had to figure out a way to get the woman out of this situation. Then, a thought came to her mind. She could use this to her advantage. Surely the woman wanted to get out of this, and she would help her once she got information! “So darlin’, what is your name by the way?” she asked.

The caretaker felt her face turn red from embarrassment as she knew there was no way out of this. She was going to be captured and would face major trouble. She did in fact need Darby’s assistance if she was to get out of this hole in the floor. She looked over at Darby who had a large smile, and she bowed her head. “My name is Anika…” she mumbled.

“Well Anika, I will get you out of there shortly. While I figure out a way to free you, how about ya give me a little bit of information?” Darby said as she stared at the trapped woman.

“Um…w-what kind of information?” Anika asked. She once again tried to pull herself out, but with the crate pressed against her, she had no wiggle room. Darby would have to move the crate in order for her to get freed.

Darby liked the advantage she had as she stared at the trapped caretaker. It was an interesting situation to attempt an interrogation, but she had to try it. She then looked over at the crate next to the one that trapped her and saw an opening. She figured it would be better if she was closer to the woman. As she squeezed herself towards the back area behind the crate, she was now next to Anika on her right hand side. She saw that the crate and Anika’s bosom kept her from falling through the hole. She also saw how she was still grabbing the top of the crate as well. “Ok Anika, you really are stuck, aren’t you? Hehe” she giggled.

Anika felt shame wash over her as Darby was now giggling at her plight. “Please…get me out of here.” she pleaded. She felt her legs swinging and trying to find footing below her. She sighed as she realized there was no way out of this predicament. She was trapped!

“In due time….Before I get you out, how about you tell me something? Have you seen Gloria Wellington lately?” Darby asked with a large smile. It was time to get some information out of this woman.

“Huh? Who is Gloria Wellington?” Anika responded. She was going to hold out as long as she could to keep that vital information from the deputy. “I answered your question, can I get out now?” she asked.

“You know Anika, I was really hoping you would cooperate….” Darby sighed as she heard the denial from the trapped caretaker. Her eyes then noticed something. Since Anika was holding onto the top of the crate, her arms were over her heard and she could see the armpits being exposed. They were hiding under her long sleeve shirt, but they were definitely vulnerable. A fun idea came to her mind, and she giggled to herself just thinking about what she was about to do. “I think your lyin’ to me. I think you DO know where Gloria Wellington is….”

“I swear, I don’t know who that is! Help me get out of here please.” Anika started to whine. She was getting desperate, and she knew it was a matter of time that she would get out of this predicament. She started to think of a way to escape once she was freed from this hole.

“I think you are fibbin’ to me…” Darby teased. The more she thought about what was about to happen, the more excited she got. She then reached her right hand forward and stuck out her index finger. She placed her finger on the edge of the armpit and slowly stroke it from the top of the edge of the armpit, down the outside edge and off the body. She felt the body twitch and she knew Anika was ticklish! “Unfortunately for you…..I have ways of getting people to telling the truth….” she teased.

Anika looked over at Darby and was shocked! Did this deputy try to tickle her, or was it just her imagination? When she heard the threat of “having ways” she got nervous. She had witnessed many tickle sessions delivered by the Russian bounty hunters Helga and Svetlana and sometimes she would feel really bad for the captured women. She was grateful she was not a prisoner because she was really ticklish. Every once in a while, Helga or Svetlana would give her brief tickles, but they never went full throttle on her. They would tease her on her ticklishness and would threaten her as a joke. Now, she arms were above her head and she started to feel really vulnerable. “W-what do you mean? I am not lying…” she whimpered.

“Anika, I know who you are, remember? Hehehe you can at least acknowledge that. You ran from me, and you already shouted that you didn’t do anything. Why would you run from me?” Darby asked teasingly.

Anika knew she was caught in her desperate attempts to lie. “I…I….I don’t know who they are. I just know you from the cavern. That’s all….” she lied.

Darby shook her head as she knew the woman was still trying to lie to her. “Well, we both know you are lyin’, so let me show you what I can do to a liar…” Darby teased. She then reached her hand forward again and started to tickle the outside edges of the armpit, and then moved more towards the center of the pit. The body jerked violently, and she saw the ticklish reaction as her fingers continued to lightly tease that area through the shirt. She then paused her tickling attempt, to allow Anika to realize what was about to happen.

“hehehehehehe hey!!! Don’t do that!!! I’m….I’m…..” Anika said, trying to avoid using the word. She tried to move her body again, kicking her dangling legs and trying to lift herself from the hole by trying to do a pullup while her hands were on the top of the crate.

“Let me guess… you’re ticklish?” Darby teased, then started to pitter patter her fingertips on the armpit again. She smiled when she heard that ticklish squeal and watched the woman started to thrash around. In the back of her mind, she couldn’t believe she was about to use tickling as a method of interrogation. It was something fun to do, as she witnessed so much of it the last few days and experienced so much of it herself. It was such a delightful way of getting people to submit, as she knew it first hand. She didn’t want to hurt Anika, she just wanted to get her to talk. She then started to tickle the armpit again and chuckled to herself as she heard the cute little squeal coming from her lips. “You sure are ticklish..hehehe I hope you decide to cooperate because then you won’t get tickled anymore and I can get ya out of this hole. I ask you again, have you seen Gloria Wellington lately?” she teased.

“Hehehehehehehe stop!!! Hehehehe stooooopppp!! I’m ticklish!!! Ok!!! I’m ticklish!!!” Anika squealed as she felt the fingers dancing across her armpit. She knew her armpits were very sensitive areas on her body and right now she was grateful her lower body and her stomach was not accessible, or she would really lose her mind. She couldn’t believe she was about to get tickle tortured for information by a Sheriff’s deputy. “Hehehehehe why are hehehee you tickling me?? I thought you were an hahahahahehehe officer of the hehehehe law! You’re going to hehehehe torture me?” she asked as she giggled in ticklish delight.

Darby paused her tickling for a moment as she heard Anika’s words. It was true, she was an officer of the law. She shouldn’t use torture, but right now, this was about trying to find two women that were trying to escape from their own punishment after running a trafficking ring. She also had to find La Diabla before she found those two and wanted her to avoid trouble. She also thought about Bessie who was still with the women. This was not about torture, this was a way to get information without harming the person. “This is not torture, it is an interrogation. I am not going to hurt ya, but I think you have some very vital information that I need. You know what was going on in that cavern, and that makes you an accessory. Like I told you, if you cooperate, then I can see that you are not punished. But why let the women who operated that trafficking ring escape? They should be punished as they hurt so many people. You are asking me if I will torture you, you should ask yourself, why should you protect those who tried to harm others?” she responded.

Anika took a moment to contemplate the question. It was true, she was part of the trafficking and witnessed so many women get sold off to be sex slaves. She was part of this ring for several years and witnessed hundreds of young women get sold. Coming from Russia herself, she wanted to make some money along with Helga and Svetlana who recruited her and her friends to be caretakers. All she had to do was help bathe, feed and take care of the prisoners to ensure they were in top shape to be sold. She witnessed so many grotesque men buy these women and their desperate screams she learned to ignore. Her employers Priscilla and Gloria wouldn’t chat with her too much, but when they did, they were nice to her. That is how she help rationalize her part in this entire operation. Anika also did it out of fear. Helga and Svetlana recruited her, but once she was in, she couldn’t leave. She was threatened a few times and she knew just how dangerous the bounty hunters were. Even with that, she did enjoy the camaraderie with her other fellow caretakers and made a decent living. Now, she was trapped, and everything was falling apart. For the first time, Helga was defeated, the trafficking ring exposed, and she was on the run. She looked over at Darby and knew she had to do something. Even if it meant her own suffering, she had to remain loyal to the people who employed her. “I-I haven’t seen her. I have been running away…” she lied.

“Is that so?” Darby asked with doubt in her voice. She knew Anika was not telling the truth and now she was going to have a little fun. Her mind thought about how would La Diabla interrogate someone and she hoped her tickling technique would be just as good. The only difference is, because Anika’s stomach, and lower body was below the hole, she had to rely on tickling her armpits and even the rib area. She had to make this work. She reached forward again and started to lightly drum her fingers up and down the armpit, causing the caretaker to start squirming around again. She heard a giggle coming out and she could tell it was driving her crazy. “Come on now Anika, we both know that you know where those two are. If you tell me where they are, then you don’t have to worry about being tickled anymore. I know you are REALLY ticklish…hehehe” Darby teased.

Anika felt the fingers drumming in her exposed armpit and she let out a few giggles and a few squeals when the fingers made it to the middle of the pit. She couldn’t really close her armpit unless she wanted her hand to let go of the crate, which could make her slip further into the hole and she may hit the floor below. She didn’t know how high up she was, but it didn’t take much to figure she was high enough. Her feet didn’t touch anything but air so falling was not an option. “hehehehehehe hey!!! Quit it!!! That tickles! Don’t hehehehe tickle me!!” she giggled.

“All you have to do is tell me where they are….Come on Anika, I know this must tickle a lot. If you don’t answer me soon enough, then I may have to cut open your sleeve and touch your bare skin. You better think about that…” Darby teased. She surprised herself that she was actually going to use tickling as an interrogation method. She really started to like this side of it. Tickling Anika was going to get her the information she needed, and it also entertained her. She loved listening to those cute little squeals coming from her prisoner and enjoyed watching the body twist around, trying to avoid her fingers, but it was no use. Darby knew how devastating tickling could be since she was a victim of it so many times. Now, it was her turn to use it on others. It was her turn to be the dominant. The only difference was, she wanted to use it to help uphold the law, not just for pure torture. She also started to wonder if she should use it as a method when she gets back to Plotsville. “So, is your armpit……ticklish? Kitchy kitchy koo!” she teased.

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE STOP THAT!!!” Anika laughed as she felt the fingers now sliding up and down her armpit. Ticklish fear started to creep in as she heard what Darby told her. The tickling through her shirt was horrible right now and driving her crazy, but if her bare skin was exposed, it was going to be so much worse. “I don’t know HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ANYTHING!!!” she squealed in ticklish agony as she now felt the fingers pressing into that area.

Darby chuckled to herself as she heard the louder squeals coming from Anika. Her fingers were moving across the armpit and fluttering at a good pace, and it was getting to be a lot of fun. She saw her head shaking as the laughter got stronger. She smiled as she remembered a technique that La Diabla was so good at. The ability to verbally tease. “Awww….someone sure is ticklish in her armpit! It must feel so horrible. Just muh fingers dancing, and sliding, and touching your poor armpit. I bet it just feels like it is getting worse and worse and worse. Poor baby, this must be driving you crazy. The bad news is….the tickling will slowly make you lose control and you will never see the end of the tickling. Unless, you listen to muh instructions and it can all end. But until then, tickle tickle tickle….” she teased.

Anika screamed in ticklish terror as the fingers moved a little faster across her pit and now hearing Darby’s teasing voice was driving her crazy. Her body trembled as the ticklish sensations increased and her legs start to kick even more. She looked over and saw Darby’s fingers stroking her underarm and it only made the feelings worse! “Stop it!! Hahahahahahahahaha stop saying that!!!!hahahahaha you got to stop!!” she squealed.

Cheyenne looked up at the ceiling and was amazed. She could see the legs kicking and writhing through the ceiling and the belly heaving in and out. She could hear the laughter coming from upstairs and it made her wonder. “Is she being tickled? Hehehe” she thought to herself. It did amuse her to watch this caretaker laughing herself silly. After all the tickling hell she went through herself, she understood how bad it could be. It still surprised her that Darby was using that method, but it definitely was an effective way to get someone to cooperate. Her eyes then looked down below the kicking legs and saw that there was a table and chairs there and knew that if this woman were to fall, she could hurt herself. Cheyenne wondered if there was something she could do, to help the woman avoid hurting herself. The more she thrashed, the possibility of her falling completely through the hole and crashing into the table increased. An idea came to her head, and she started to look for some ropes. She figured if the legs were tied together, then she couldn’t thrash anymore.

Darby continued to play with the helpless armpit and even moved towards the bicep of Anika, only to slowly crawl back to the armpit. There was something about being in this position was exciting to her. Ever since she got to tickle Mandy back home at Gertrude’s home, to tickling Helga and even tickling La Diabla playfully, she felt more powerful and confident in her own abilities. There was something about having another woman laughing hysterically under her touch that felt invigorating. The way Mandy fell apart by having her feet tickled, to watching a woman as powerful as Helga begging her to not be tickled, to even someone as dangerous as La Diabla feeling helpless to tickling, made Darby feel in control. Now, she was using the skills she learned on this poor woman and knew it was just a matter of time before she broke. Darby decided to escalate the matter. “Awww….someone is just too ticklish! I know how ya feel. I was tickled so much at that place. It makes you want to scream. It makes you feel so helpless and out of control of your body. The unfortunate thing for you is that it is about to get worse. I think we need to see your skin…hehehe” she giggled. She then grabbed the fabric with both of her hands and was grateful the material of the shirt wasn’t thick. She tugged at the shirt and managed to make a small hole. She then dug her finger into the hole and started to pull at it and making the hole bigger. She also heard some giggling because her finger was touching the hidden skin underneath the shirt.

Anika started to laugh harder as she felt that finger invade the hole made in her shirt. She knew she was in trouble as she could hear the fabric tearing. That evil finger was grazing her skin and it sent waves of ticklish electricity through her body. If her skin was exposed, she knew she was doomed! She wasn’t as tough as the Russian bounty hunters, so her being tickled would break her quickly. “No no no no no!!! Don’t tear my shirt hehehehehe stop!!!” she begged.

“Well, I will stop tearing your shirt if you tell me what I want to know…..” Darby teased as she paused tearing a hole in the shirt. She wiggled her finger quickly, just to send a ticklish message to her prisoner of what her fate was going to be. She heard that cute ticklish squeal, and she grinned. “….so Anika, where are Priscilla and Gloria? I know you saw them….” she asked.

Anika’s eyes popped open as she heard the question once again, and fear tore through her very soul. Her mind started to race as she tried to get herself out of this predicament. Her fear of being tickled even further grew as she heard more tearing of the fabric, exposing more and more of her ticklish skin. She was about to really feel that horrible finger on her skin and she even considered falling through the hole somehow. Maybe crashing below would be a better fate than being tickled out of her mind. “I swear! I don’t know hehehehehehe where they are! Please don’t ticklehehehehehehe meeeeeeeee!” she squealed as she felt the finger stroking her exposed skin.

Darby smiled as her fingers continued to stroke the skin through the hole in the shirt. The woman’s armpit was smooth as it was shaven, which was a trademark of these women she encountered. She could feel the skin trembling beneath her touch and a surge of adrenaline flowed through her body. She paused for a moment, then used both hands to rip the hole open and now, the armpit was completely exposed, surrounded by the fabric of the shirt. “You’re such a fibber….tell me where they are and this will be all over. I have to warn ya, I am really starting to love tickling people. So, I can do this for a long time. Just muh finger slowly stroking all over your ticklish skin…hehehe” she teased. She resumed her finger stroking, with the tip of her finger sliding from the inside edge of the pit, across the expansive center of the underarm and then to the outside edge. She then stroked in the opposite direction.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!! PLEASE STOP!!! THAT TICKLES!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA THAT TICKLES!” Anika screamed as she felt that finger slowly and softly stroking her very ticklish armpit. She once again started to thrash her body and kick her legs as the intense feeling grew within her body. She started to feel helpless as she could not protect that delicate area. She looked over at the deputy and saw a very happy smile on her face. It was true, Darby seemed to enjoy tormenting her by tickling her armpit and had no intentions of stopping. Her head then leaned back, and she looked at the ceiling of the warehouse. Anika recognized that she was going to be tortured until she gave Darby what she wanted.

Darby saw Anika’s head leaning back and it amused her. It still amazed her, even after all the experiences she had, that something as simple as stroking skin could produce such a reaction out of someone. Her eyes then looked at the armpit itself and she loved watching her finger stroke over that skin. She moved the top of her right index finger from the top of the armpit down through the cavern all the way to the bottom, then fluttered her finger at that spot. She could hear the intensity of the laughter increase and she wiggled her finger faster. “Come on Anika….I know this must tickle a LOT! All you have to do is just tell me where they are, and it will be all over. You can be free of my tickle finger! I am having fun though. I find it amazing that you are so ticklish! Your laughter is making me happy. But, I want you to talk. I want to help save you from muh tickle finger…..Just tell me….” she teased.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE!! YOU HAVE TO HAHAHAHA STOP!!! PLEASE!!! HEHEHEHEHE IT TICKLES SO MUCH!!” Anika cried out in hysterical laughter as the finger just moved around her armpit at a steady pace. This tickling assault was driving her absolutely crazy, and she did not know what to do. Her body was in ticklish agony, her mind was in tickle hell, and she knew she could still possibly fall through this hole and potentially injure herself below. Her mind started to wonder if she should just tell her what she wanted to know, but the thought of being on the bad side of her employers made her continue to resist. She started to shake her head “no” while screaming in laughter.

Darby could see the conflict in Anika’s face. Her own mind understood exactly what this woman was going through. She thought about her own experiences while in this position and it made her do a quick shudder. She remembered being trapped in that secret room in the Wellington house and how Gloria and Helga tickled her all over her body, trying to force her to reveal her identity. The memory of trying to resist giving up the information and enduring the hellish tickling came into focus at this moment. She didn’t think this woman was strong enough like she was, so it was a matter of time before she broke. Darby had a wry grin on her face as her finger continued to stroke the ticklish armpit. “Anika….I know this tickles a lot. I am sure you feel ticklish feelings going through your very soul. I can hear your laughter increasing. You are such a ticklish little girl! A perfect tickle toy as a matter of fact. I know how you are feeling. I went through this muhself. The nonstop tickling on muh armpits drove me insane. No matter how hard I tried, I just couldn’t bear it. Just when ya think it is over, the tickling continues!! And you know what? Eventually I gave up the information. My entire body was tickled! Do I have to tickle your entire body to get what I want? Hehehe” she continued to tease in a soft voice.

Anika screamed even louder as she heard Darby’s teasing words. It was true, the deputy did endure a lot of tickling and for Anika, she remembered how Darby suffered in the cavern when Helga and Priscilla got a hold of her. She remembered how much the deputy laughed and screamed in ticklish agony when the soles of the feet and even the vagina was tickled. Her mind started to panic as she heard Darby threaten the rest of her body. That gave her a deep fear as she knew how ticklish the rest of her body was. In a way, she was grateful that some seriously ticklish areas on her body were below through the hole. Then she gasped through her ticklish laughter as she felt something grabbing her legs!

Cheyenne found some rope and decided to bind the caretaker’s legs together. She watched her kicking her legs and figured she should bind them so the woman could stop kicking, which could make her fall through the hole. She grabbed a chair and then stood on it, so she could be close to the legs. She tied then end of the rope around the thighs that she closed together, then wrapped the rope all around the legs, going from the thighs, to right above the knees, to below the knees, down the calves and shins and finally, tied the other end of the rope around the ankles. Once she got it tied, she admired her ropework and smiled. “Now, she won’t fall through the hole so easily.” she said to herself as she patted the legs with her right hand. She did enjoy hearing the laughter coming from above through the hole and wished she could have watched it. It would have been fun watching this woman laugh her silly head off. Cheyenne’s eyes then looked at the exposed belly and saw it heaving in and out and quivering in ticklish agony. The belly looked so soft and delicate. Then, she felt surprised that a thought came to her mind. She wondered if she could help Darby out by tickling the exposed belly. She felt shy and hesitated. She decided she would wait to see what Darby does. Since she was standing on the chair, she could hear Darby’s voice more clearly.

Anika felt her legs being held together and felt them being tied. Her eyes started to pop wide open and she tried to move her legs, but she couldn’t! What made it worse was she was still having her armpit tickled and she felt more helpless. “HAHAHAHAHA HEY!!! LET MY LEGS HAHAHAHA GOOOO!!! MAKE HER UNTIE MEEEEEEE!!!!” she screamed out.

Darby stopped her armpit tickling as she heard that peculiar cry from Anika. There was something happening with her legs? She could see the panic in Anika’s body, and she was curious. “What’s wrong with your legs?” she asked.

“They are being tied!!! I can’t move them!!! Make her let me go!!!” Anika screamed. With her legs tied, she couldn’t kick them and try to get out of the hole. She felt herself being more helpless and her fear only increased.

“Who?” Darby asked, still a little confused at what was going on.

“That Indian girl!! I think she tied my legs!!!” Anika screamed, remembering that Cheyenne was with Darby when she was being captured.

Darby had a smile on her face as she realized who was below, apparently tying Anika’s legs together. It felt good knowing that Cheyenne was assisting her in this regard, and she felt some pride. It was Cheyenne that managed to allow Darby to even get a hold of the caretaker in the first place, and now she was helping out by incapacitating the woman’s body. “Oh, Cheyenne? She is my helper! Looks like she is simply trying to prevent you from hurting yourself. You should thank her really. You could fall through this hole with all the wiggling you are doing. Now, where were we? Oh, that’s right! My tickle finger needs to play with your armpit again..hehehe here it comes! Here comes the tickle finger!!” Darby teased as she reached her right index finger again, getting it closer to the exposed armpit.

Anika looked over and could see that finger coming towards her again. In her mind, she realized this situation was getting worse. The kicking she was doing had her thinking she had some freedom of her body and would eventually get down from this hole, but now that her legs were tied, she couldn’t even swing them. It made her feel more helpless and now the deputy was about to tickle her again! “NO!!!! NO TICKLE FINGER!!! I DON’T WANT IT!!! NOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!” she screamed in laughter as the finger made contact with her skin.

“Someone is really ticklish!!! Muh tickle finger loves ticklin’ you…It loves to move all over your armpit just………like……..this…..” Darby teased as her finger slowly stroked across the cavern of the pit. She loved the feeling of that tender skin. It absolutely enamored her the way her finger would glide over that skin and the reaction it caused. This was a very ticklish woman and she felt it wouldn’t be long before she revealed the location of Gloria and Priscilla. Now, it was time for her to really get Anika desperate. She pulled her finger away and blew on it, like a gun. “Muh tickle finger sure is effective right? Well, I think it wants to explore another part of your body…” she whispered.

Anika was starting to recover from the armpit tickling when she heard Darby’s whisper. She turned her head to the right and looked at the deputy. “hehehe w-what do you m-mean? Please stop tickling me…” she panted.

“Muh tickle finger wants to move down a little. I can see your ribs and they look like they want attention. I think it wants to get a feel of those ribbies of yours….” Darby teased. She then started to slowly move her finger towards the outstretched right ribcage and could see Anika shuddering in ticklish fear. Her finger slowly made its way to the ribs, which were still covered by the shirt, but she was confident she could still get a major ticklish reaction from the caretaker.

Anika heard what Darby said and it frightened her. She knew she was deathly ticklish on her ribs and any pokes would send her into hysterical laughter. Now, her ribs were exposed, and she started to consider lowering her arm to protect that cage. She could still hold onto the crate with her left arm she figured. “NO!!! DON’T TOUCH ME!!! DON’T YOU DARE TOUCH ME WITH THAT FINGER!!! NOOOOOOO!!!” she screamed as the finger got closer to her side.

“Muh tickle finger is almost there…..just any moment now, it will be…. Kitchy………kitchy……..KOO!!!!” Darby teased, then poked her finger into the rib. She loved the hysterical reaction that Anika gave as she squealed very loudly. She then poked the ribs again and another cute squeal came out. She poked again and again and again, and it seemed to get Anika squirming her upperbody in ticklish delight. “Someone has ticklish ribbies!!! Muh tickle finger loves ticklish ribbies!” she teased.

Anika felt those pokes in her ribs, and it drove her crazy. It didn’t get her deeply laughing, but the pokes were definitely very ticklish, and her body was very responsive. It didn’t help that Darby was teasing her with her words. “STOP!!! HEHEHEHE STOP!!! QUIT POKING HEHEHEHE ME!!!” she laughed. She continued to feel the pokes and then she burst into hysterical laughter as the finger was no longer poking, but now digging and wriggling in her ribs. Her head started to shake side to side as she felt the finger playing with her very delicate and sensitive ribcage.

Darby was having fun listening to the hilarious laughter coming from the young Russian. She could feel that bone on her finger and when she found the crevice, the laughter only got stronger. She then moved her finger all over the rib cage, going near the side of the right breast and down to the mid part of the ribs, where the floor was. The rest of the cage was below the floor and down below. It meant she wouldn’t be able to eventually tickle the stomach, so she had to make the most of the body that was above the floor. “tickle tickle tickle…muh tickle finger sure is lovin’ this! Ticklish ribbies are the best! I should know, my poor ribbies were tortured by Gloria and your friend Helga..” she chuckled.

Anika could hear Darby’s teasing words and she was laughing even harder. Tickle talk was always something that made her feel weaker whenever she was tickled, but this was much worse. Her mind also focused on the words of Darby when she talked about her own ribs. It made her think about the events in the cavern when all those poor girls were getting tickled by her ruthless friend Helga. She then wondered what it would be like to tickle Darby back! She knew how ticklish the deputy was and now she tried to think about that to avoid her own tickle hell. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LET ME TICKLE YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I WILL GET YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHA BACK!!! STOP TICKLING MMEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE” she screamed.

Darby had to chuckle listening to Anika’s panicked laughs. She found it amusing that this woman was trying to threaten her with tickling when she was the one trapped. She then used the tips of all her fingers to squeeze into the ribcage, which caused loud shrieks of ticklish laughter from the caretaker. “Did you really just threaten an officer of the law? You are such a bad girl! Threatening to tickle me when you know how ticklish I am!” she laughed as she continued squeezing.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA IT TICKLES!! HAHAHAHAHA I’M TOO TICKLISH!!! HAHAHAHAHA” Anika screamed as she felt the fingers squeezing the ribs. Darby had managed to find her sweet spot on the ribs, which caused the ticklish sensations to overwhelm her. What also drove her crazy was she couldn’t even move her legs as they were tied together. She was normally a “thrasher” when tickled, but now that she couldn’t move, she felt helpless. She heard Darby’s words about being tickled and now she wanted to make things right. “I’M SORRY!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE!!! I’M SORRY!!!!” she screamed.

“Sorry? Sorry for what my dear? Having such tickly ribs? Hehehe” Darby teased as she continued to squeeze those exposed ribs. This was starting to be a lot of fun for her, and she wondered if La Diabla would be proud of her. She then stopped her squeezing and allowed Anika to calm down a little. “Now, what are you sorry for?” she asked.

Anika felt a large sense of relief as the tickling ceased for the moment. She started to take in more oxygen and kept swallowing as her mouth was getting dry. She could feel how hot her face was from all the laughing and now she turned her head towards the deputy when she heard the question. “I’m sorry for…threatening to……tickle…..you….I’m sorry…” she apologized.

“Aw that is nice of you sweetie…Yes, threatening to tickle an officer of the law is pretty bad. But now I want ya to answer muh questions…” Darby responded. She then ran her left hand over Anika’s hair and could feel it starting to get wet from the perspiration. “Just relax Anika…now, where is Gloria and Priscilla? Just tell me and I will let you go….” she asked with a sweet smile as her fingers ran through the hair.

Anika would later admit that feeling Darby’s fingers through her hair did feel nice, but she knew she was going to be tortured more in a little bit. She really did not want to confess the whereabouts of her employers. She knew that they were all very close to escaping Santa Selena. She just had to get out of this predicament. “I-I don’t know. I was trying to escape for myself…” she lied.

“Tsk tsk tsk. Such a liar you are…I guess I have to punish you. You know how we punish liars? We….tickle them!” Darby said, then reached her right hand forward again and started to squeeze the ribcage once again, sending Anika into horrific ticklish screams. She started to think if she should cut open the shirt so she can get to the naked skin on the ribs. That would really push Anika over the edge. Darby figured she should let that idea stay in the back of her mind in case she needed to push Anika.

Anika screamed in hysterical laughter as she felt that hand squeezing, poking and prodding her ribs. Her body jerked around, and she just couldn’t stop it. She then grew desperate and lowered her right hand off the crate and pinned it to her side. Doing that made her body shift a little and she felt herself slipping a little. She then reached her hand back up to top of the crate to maintain her position.

Darby chuckled to herself when she felt her hand get knocked away by the right arm that was lowered, but then saw it move right back to the top of the crate. She figured that Anika must have felt herself possibly falling through the hole. “Are you ok? You got yourself balanced again?” she asked.

Anika felt embarrassed and turned her head to the right to look at Darby. She knew she would eventually need her help to get her out of this predicament. “Yes….can you get me out of this hole?” she murmured.

“Sure, I can do that. But first, I want some information from you. You ready to answer them truthfully? Or do I have to tickle ya?” Darby grinned.

“I swear! I don’t know where they are!! Just….just leave me alone…” Anika said as her voice lowered. She didn’t know what to do. She didn’t want to betray her employers and she definitely did not want to get tickled anymore. She also did not want to let go of the crate and then fall blow, possibly seriously injuring herself. “I don’t want you to tickle me anymore….” she whined.

“But we are having SO much fun! I promise, I will stop tickling you if you simply tell me where Gloria and Priscilla are. I will also get you out of that hole if you tell me. Come on Anika, be a good girl…” Darby teased as she reached her left hand forward and started to rub the top of Anika’s head.

Anika felt shame in her body as she was totally helpless and at the mercy of Darby. She could feel the pats and rubs on the top of her head, and it made her feel small. She then gasped as she felt something caressing her stomach! With the position she was in, her shirt was pulled up and bunched up around the hole, completely exposing her stomach. She wondered if it was a bug, but then she also realized something, or someone was holding her legs. “HEY!!! CUT IT OUT!! Hehehehehe” she giggled.

Darby was confused as she did not place her hands in a tickling position. She was about to start tickling the ribs again but did not make contact yet. Now, her prisoner was complaining about getting tickled again and she wasn’t being touched. Then a wry smile formed on her face as she realized that someone was below the floor and was probably giving her a helping hand. A helping tickling hand.

Cheyenne was listening to everything Darby and Anika were saying and even though she heard the very cute laughter coming from the caretaker, she was still defiant. Cheyenne figured it was time for her to help out. She wrapped her left arm around the tied up legs and with her right hand, she placed her fingers on the sexy tummy and started to lightly caress her fingers across the skin. She felt the stomach quiver under her touch, and she smiled. This was a moment of truth for Cheyenne. She wanted to do something to help Darby because not only did they need to find Priscilla and Gloria, but they also had to find her friend La Diabla. She figured she should help right now so they can get the information out sooner. A surge of adrenaline flowed through her body as she felt her fingers on that skin. There was something about listening to that laughter that was so pleasant to her. Cheyenne didn’t dig her fingers in, she elected to try the very soft touch, to get Anika giggling. She hoped that this would work and that if both she and Darby tickled the caretaker, they would get the information they wanted.

“HAHAHAHA MAKE HER STOP!!! MAKE HER STOP!!!! I’M TICKLISH THERE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA” Anika screamed out as she felt those soft caresses on her exposed belly. This situation was getting worse for her as she had Darby tickling her armpit and ribs, and now her stomach was being tickled below. Her stomach as was always a very sensitive area and she couldn’t hold her laughter in. She looked at Darby with pleading eyes, hoping the deputy would try to make the tickling on her stomach stop.

“Make who stop? Someone is ticklin’ ya? Hehe” Darby teased as she knew Cheyenne must be having fun with the caretaker’s stomach.

“HAHAHAHAHA THE INDIAN GIRL!! SHE’S HAHAHAHA TICKLING MY TUMMY!!!” Anika screamed in laughter. She attempted to kick her legs again, but with them being tied together and an arm wrapped around them, she felt helpless. She could not protect her stomach at all. The tickling sensations started to increase and now she felt a panic building in her body.

“The Indian girl? Oh, you mean Cheyenne! Yes, she is my helper. She wants to know where Gloria and Priscilla are too. You want to tell us, or should we continue tickling you? Here comes muh ticklin’ finger again!” Darby said with a smile. She then reached her finger over and started to stroke it across that exposed armpit again. The ticklish shriek coming from Anika delighted her, and she knew that the caretaker was in tickle hell. It was only a matter of time before Anika cracked and divulged the vital information she was seeking.

Anika continued to giggle without restraint as she felt that finger stroking and tickling her exposed armpit. She could also feel fingers softly scurrying all over her stomach in random patterns, forcing her to laugh harder. She closed her eyes as she tried to focus on something, anything other than these fingers playing and touching her body. She started to wonder why she remained loyal to her employers as well as Helga and Svetlana. Even though she was well paid, they never seemed to treat her as an equal. They would command her to do menial tasks although she was glad they never did humiliate her in any way. She figured she had to hold out as long as possible, so that they would be able to escape. The only problem she had was, would they come find her? Her concentration was broken when she felt a finger exploring her belly button.

Cheyenne couldn’t help but smile as she let her right index finger slowly circle around the cute belly button and even went inside it. She loved the way the body trembled under her touch. This was definitely a thrill for Cheyenne. Throughout her life, she was usually the victim of tickle attacks, mainly from her best friend Aleshanee. She suffered tickle torture under the sadistic hands of Helga, and even playful tickling from La Diabla and from Bessie. She would try to tickle back, but when she did, she would end up being tickled worse. Now, she was in control of the situation. Tickling this caretaker was getting to be really fun for her. She started to understand the power of reducing someone into helpless hysterics by simply touching their skin. Cheyenne was curious about where this woman was most ticklish on her stomach. Her own belly button was very ticklish, so she figured the same would be for Anika. When she heard the strong laughter coming from above, it got her excited. “tickle tickle tickle” she whispered to herself and giggled.

Anika’s laughter grew louder and more powerful as the finger invading her belly button was taking its toll. She would get tickled a few times in her life on her stomach and she would always collapse like a house of cards. What made everything worse was the constant tickling in her armpit again. She looked over at Darby’s face and could see the look of joy on it. She had no idea what to do as this supposed “officer of the law” was tormenting her. “HAHAHAHAHAHA QUIT IT!!! STOP PLEASE!!!” she begged.

“Awwww…..someone is laughing very hard. She must be soooooo ticklish! You know, this is a lot of fun. I kinda hope you don’t tell me where they are. Because it means I get to tickle ya MORE and for LONGER! Hehehehe” Darby teased as her finger continued to stroke that armpit skin. The finger moved to the top of the armpit and slowly stroked down, through the middle of the underarm and when it made it to the outside edge, it slowly made its way back up through the pit. “Are you sure you don’t know where they are? We both you know where they are. They aren’t here to help you. It’s just me, you and Cheyenne here. We’re going to tickle you until you tell us, or you forever suffer. I really love ticklin’ you…” she taunted.

Anika continued to scream, and chills went through her body as she heard Darby’s threat. She didn’t think it was possible, but so far, the deputy was not lying about tickling her. The moment she was in now, this was the longest she ever been tickled, and it was driving her crazy. She just wanted it all to stop. She could feel Cheyenne’s fingers now tickling that area beneath her belly button, sending more waves of ticklish electricity through her helpless body. Even though it was driving her crazy, she just had to hold out. Maybe, just maybe Darby would give up. “HAHAHAHAHA I DON’T KNOW WHERE THEY ARE!!! PLEASE HAHAHAHAHA STOP TICKLING MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!” she screamed.

“You don’t know where they are huh? Well, I think you’re fibbin’ me. You DO know where they are, you just don’t want to tell me…..” Darby teased as she paused her armpit tickling. This woman didn’t crack yet, so now it was time to apply more pressure to make her crack. “Hey Cheyenne, can you hear me?” she asked.

Cheyenne paused her stomach tickling when she heard Darby’s voice. She looked up and tried to peer through the hole, but she just saw Anika’s body. “Yes, I can hear you. She is so ticklish! Hehe” she giggled.

“Yes she is! Well, looks like Miss Anika here doesn’t want to tell us where Priscilla and Gloria are. She says she doesn’t know. I think she does. Can you help show her what happens to fibbers on their bellies? Hehehe” Darby teased. She wished she could see Cheyenne tickle Anika as she wanted to see how effective the young princess was at it.

Cheyenne giggled to herself as Darby told her to tickle poor Anika’s stomach again. She was thrilled she was part of something like this and it was new territory for her. She was in control instead of being the victim. She felt a little guilty because even though Helga and Svetlana were the main ones tormenting the other women, the caretakers didn’t touch them. They brought the women food and any other necessities to keep them alive. But, they were still part of the bounty hunter team, which made them just as guilty as Helga and Svetlana. Her eyes looked at that quivering belly and she lightly danced her fingers across the soft skin once again. Cheyenne’s fingers started right at the top of the belly, which was directly under the ceiling and slowly moved them down the skin, headed towards the belly button. Once it arrived at the belly button, she put her fingers together and slipped them over and into the exposed navel. She loved how the body started to twitch and writhe and she had to hold onto the legs with more force. She could hear the cute giggles starting to grow in intensity and she continued to stroke her fingers over the stomach.

Anika shut her eyes tight and felt those fingers softly stroking her very sensitive belly skin. The ticklish feelings were ripping through her body and her giggles got stronger. Her belly was just too sensitive, and she just let her laughter out. When the fingers got close to her belly button, her eyes popped open and now she was in a ticklish panic. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP HAHAHAHAHAHA I WANT YOU TO STOP!!” she laughed.

“Stop? But I am not touching you……..yet.” Darby teased. She wanted Anika to suffer for a little while longer before she went back to her interrogation. She watched and listened as her prisoner was getting desperate. Memories of her own stomach being tickled filled her mind, and she understood just how horrendous that torture could be. The sound of Anika’s ticklish laughter actually sounded sweet to her, and now she wondered if she was turning into a “tickle fiend” like her lover La Diabla. There was just something very enjoyable about tickling Anika crazy. Darby was starting to really like tickling others as those giggles were addicting. “You sure are ticklish….” she quipped.

“I HATE THIS!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!! I CAN’T STAND HAHAHAHAHAHA IT ANYMORE!!! COME ON!!! QUIT!!” Anika roared in desperation. She was getting frustrated at her situation as Cheyenne’s fingers continued to tickle and tease her belly. She could feel the fingers now sliding towards her sides and that really drove her crazy. Her body below the hole wanted to flop around like a fish and she kept trying to writhe.

Cheyenne continued to tickle the soft skin and her fingers were now touching the right side, then right back across the belly to the left side. She also struggled to hold onto Anika’s legs as the caretaker was writhing pretty wildly. Cheyenne had to open her stance on the chair to give herself more balance, otherwise she would have fallen off the chair! “Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle! You’re so ticklish! You’re SO ticklish!” she giggled to herself. She was also getting into the tickle torture and feeling Anika writhe in her arm and quiver under her touch was really fun. She even started to hum a little tune as her fingers danced across the ticklish tummy. She knew she had to keep going until Darby told her to stop.

“You must be suffering so badly! Poor baby! I know how horrible this must feel. You feel so helpless and keep thinking if it will ever stop. Well Anika, since you won’t tell me what I want to know, I guess you will have to suffer the punishment that those two women deserve. Unless, you have something to tell me…..” Darby teased.

“HAHAHAHA I DON’T HAHAHAHAHA HAVE HAHAHAHAHA ANYTHING TO TELL YOU!!!” Anika screamed. Even though Cheyenne’s fingers were tormenting her, she started to get a little angry. She should not be punished! She never harmed a single hair on any of the women that were captured. It was because of her and her caretaker friends that the captured women were in good shape. “HAHAHA LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!” she screamed.

“I can’t leave ya alone…. You know things. So, I guess muh ticklin’ finger has to make another appearance. I think your cute ribs need a little persuadin’ again hehehehe” Darby teased. She then reached her right index finger forward and poked into the exposed right ribcage once again. She then clamped the tips of her fingers and started to squeeze the ticklish skin. She saw that look of ticklish terror in Anika’s eyes once again as she was getting tickled in two places at one. She had to apply more ticklish pressure and was confident it was just a matter of time before she cracked.

Cheyenne continued to enjoy herself as her fingers danced all over the skin. She started to think about different techniques. She was mainly using the tips of her fingers to tickle the skin, and she remembered a technique she witnessed while in the cavern that seemed to be really effective. She then formed her fingers into a claw like manner and then pounced directly onto the stomach and started to squeeze her fingers inwards, “clawing” at the ticklish skin. That seemed to cause a great reaction as she heard hysterical laughter coming from above. She couldn’t help but laugh because this was so much fun. Anika’s laughter was really cute, and she loved how much she continued to laugh like crazy. Cheyenne remembered how ticklish her own stomach was, so she understood what the caretaker was going through.

“NYET!!! NYET!! STOP!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH GAWD IT TICKLES!!” Anika screamed as she felt that claw on her belly. She even started to use some words of her native tongue. That claw motion on her belly along with Darby’s rib squeezes was too intense for her. Her face was turning red, and her voice was getting hoarse. She started to wonder how long she was going to suffer. She just laughed. She laughed with reckless abandon as she felt herself getting exhausted. Now, she truly understood the plight of the victims at the hands of Helga and Svetlana.

Darby was having fun listening to Anika’s desperate words and the loud sound of her laughter. Her fingers continued to squeeze the ribs, using a technique similar to trying to squeeze a melon. She even blushed a little as her fingers would accidently bump into the right breast. She didn’t have any desire to sexually tease Anika, but also thought if she had to do it to get information out, she would. She listened to the caretaker scream about her ribs and her stomach and now it was time to push this woman over the edge. An idea came to mind, and she stopped her rib squeezing. “Hey Cheyenne, can you stop tickling her belly for a moment? I want to ask her a question…..” she instructed.

Cheyenne gave a few more claw wiggles into the stomach and stopped. She smiled as she looked at the tummy she tickled as pink skin was showing. That’s where her fingers were in contrast to the pale skin of the rest of the torso. In a way, she wanted to keep going. There was just something addicting in eliciting laughter out of someone who was so ticklish. Her mind quickly remembered how much fun she had when she was tickling Bessie. She thought about how Bessie treated her during that very stressful time and it made her focus on the matter at hand. Bessie was still with Gloria and Priscilla and could be in danger. She wanted to make sure her friend was ok, and she even wanted to bring her back to her village to show her around. “Ok, I stopped.” she told Darby.

Anika started to breathe heavy as she finally them stop tickling her. Her body was getting weaker and even though she was holding onto the crate with her hands, her arms were exhausted. She could barely move her body and sweat was coming down her face. She looked over at Darby and had a tired look in her eyes. “T-thank you. I was dying….” she mumbled.

“You weren’t dying…you sure was laughing though. Haha” Darby responded. She felt in complete control and the idea of what was going to happen next got her heart beating a little faster. “Now, I will ask ya nicely once again. Where are Priscilla and Gloria hiding?” she asked with command in her voice.

Anika’s head dropped as she heard the question once again. This torture wasn’t going to stop soon, and she was so tired. She took a deep breath to prepare herself for more torture. “I-I don’t know…can you let me go? Haven’t I convinced you by now? If I knew where they were, I would have told you already. I don’t want to be tickled anymore…please…” she whimpered.

Darby shook her head in disappointment as she heard the denial once again. Then a mischievous smile formed on her face, and she took a deep breath. “Well, the thing is Anika, I don’t believe you. I know you are lyin’ to me, and you know where they are. You leave me with no choice. Cheyenne? Could your remove her shoes please?” she asked as her smile grew even wider when she saw Anika’s eyes.

Cheyenne smiled when she heard the instruction as she was going to have the chance to tickle the feet of Anika. Being a victim of foot tickling herself, she knew how terrible it could be. Excitement built up in her body and she was ready have some fun. She looked down and could see the lace up shoes Anika was wearing. Because she tied the legs together all the way to the ankles, she could get the shoes off without much resistance. She reached her right hand down and pulled at the laces of the right shoe. She couldn’t help but giggle as she thought about what the next phase was going to be. “Ok, I will take them off!” she said with glee.

Anika’s eyes popped open, and a large wave of ticklish fear entered her body. She just heard Darby tell Cheyenne to remove her shoes! That would mean her feet were the next tickle target. That would be her undoing as her feet were without a doubt highly ticklish! “N-No!! Y-you can’t do that! Please, don’t take off my shoes! DO NOT TAKE OFF MY SHOES!!!” she demanded.

“You look so tired and so worn out. I am just tryin’ to relax you. It always feels good to have your shoes taken off so you can relax your feet. I think your poor feet need some attention, don’t you agree?” Darby smiled.

Anika looked at Darby and couldn’t believe the interrogation was going to go this far. It was bad enough her shirt was cut in the armpit area and that exposed skin was tickled. It was bad enough when her ribs were poked and squeezed, causing intense ticklish feelings in her body. It was horrible when she felt Cheyenne’s fingers tickling her stomach. But her feet? Her mouth was wide open, and she couldn’t speak. The fear of having her feet tickled scared her deeply.

Cheyenne finished unlacing the right shoe and she used her hand to grip the leather shoe by the ankle and started to tug. It was a low top shoe, very similar to a boot. She felt the shoe coming off the ankle and soon she could see the ankle, then the heel. She noticed that the skin was covered by a white cotton stocking, and she continued to pull the shoe until finally came off the sole, then the toes. Now, the entire white stocking foot was now exposed. She couldn’t help but giggle when she saw the toes wiggling in fear inside the stocking. Cheyenne then dropped the shoe and could hear it thud off the ground. Her eyes the went to the left shoe and she started to unlace that shoe with her fingers. Once she got the laces undone, she started to tug on that shoe. She felt resistance and she smiled because Anika was desperately trying to prevent that shoe from coming off. Cheyenne used her strength, and the shoe came off the heel, then slid it off the foot quickly to prevent the caretaker from resisting. She was quite pleased with herself and then dropped the left shoe to the ground. She now saw both white stockinged feet and giggled as they tried to cover one another in ticklish anticipation. “Ok, I took off her shoes Darby!” she said with excitement as she waited for the instruction to tickle those feet.

Darby smiled as she heard Cheyenne’s voice. It pleased her to know that Anika’s feet were now left unprotected, and it was time to have a lot of fun and to get results. She could see that fear in the caretaker’s eyes, and she put her own head closer to the prisoner’s. “Now, this is your last chance. I really didn’t want to take it this far, but you’re a fibber and not giving me the information that I want. You have a decision to make. You either tell me where Gloria and Priscilla are located, or your feet will be……….tickled. hehehe” Darby giggled.

Anika closed her eyes as she realized her situation was dire. Her shoes were off, and her feet were twitching nervously. That fear of having them tickled grew more intense in her body and she started to breathe heavier. She reflexively curled her toes and was grateful she was wearing stockings; however, even with stockings on, she knew it was going to really tickle. She looked over at Darby and saw that sadistic grin. “I-I told you…I don’t know where they are. They wouldn’t tell me for this reason. If I was ever caught, I wouldn’t be able to give up their location.” she lied. She was also told to say something like this in case she was ever caught, but she never believed she would be in this position considering no one ever really saw her face. She never went around the city of Santa Selena much. In fact, this particular visit was only the 4th time she ever went into the city considering she has visited that cavern dozens of times. It was just sheer bad luck she was caught by the one woman who happened to be a deputy of the law, but also a victim in that cavern.

“Tsk tsk tsk. Well, you can’t say I didn’t warn ya. Now, I think we’re going to have to tickle your feet until you decide to stop lying to me…” Darby told her. This position of power grew within her mind, and she wished she could be the one to tickle the feet of this woman. But allowing Cheyenne to get some retribution herself was a rewarding experience as well. “Ok Cheyenne…you can tickle her feet now.” she instructed.

Cheyenne heard the instruction, and her heart skipped a few beats in excitement. It was her turn to do some tickling! She managed to tickle Bessie during that session within the house, but this time, this was her in control and not having to be a victim as well. She crouched down a bit and wrapped her left arm around the shins of Anika. Then with her right hand, she stuck out her right index finger and placed it on the right heel. She could feel the fabric on her finger and then slowly stroked her finger down the length of the sole. Her finger slipped into the arch and then she was at the ball of the foot and then felt the toes hidden inside the fabric. She heard a cute ticklish squeal coming from the ceiling and saw the foot wiggle wildly. She then stroked under the left foot and that foot also reacted in the same manner and she heard a very loud squeal. “She is SO ticklish on her feet! Hehehe” she said to herself, then continued to lightly stroke her finger on the bottoms of the feet.

Anika felt the fingers stroking both of her soles and it was as bad as she thought it would be. As soon as the finger touched her heel on the right foot, intense ticklish sensations ripped through her body. She knew she had really ticklish feet and it was a very long time since the last time she was tickled. A brief memory popped into her head as she remembered hearing her fellow caretakers screaming in ticklish laughter from the escaped women. She was so grateful she did not enter that closet with them, or she would have been a victim too. But now, she was trapped and getting tortured herself. Feeling those fingers stroking into her arches were driving her crazy and her laughter got stronger and more desperate. Anika knew there was no way she was going to survive this attack on her feet. It was only a matter of time before she gave Darby what she wanted.

Darby was enjoying listening and watching Anika scream in ticklish agony. It delighted her that the woman had really ticklish feet. She also could empathize with her as her own feet were definitely her weakest ticklish spot. She had suffered so many feet tickle attacks over this past year, and she knew it could break a woman fast. That was her hope right now. To break Anika so that she could finish her mission of finding the two evil women and to find the woman who was getting into her heart, La Diabla. “You sure have some ticklish feet! Hehehe I bet it must feel horrible right now. Your feet are probably helpless and that ticklin’ will never stop! I know how you feel. If I were you, I would start talking, or your poor feet will never be the same. Hehehe” she taunted.

Cheyenne continued to stroke the soles and now she wanted to try something different. She remembered what spots on her own feet were very ticklish and wanted to do the same to these trapped feet that were in her grasp. She recalled how sensitive her arches were, so her attention was going to go there. She took her fingertips and started to scurry them all in the left arch and felt the feet go wild in reaction. Cheyenne giggled to herself as she could tell how much this tickled Anika. She could hear the hysterical laughter coming from above the ceiling and it was very amusing to hear it. She felt the right foot swat away at her hand, trying to protect the left foot, so she then scurried her fingers in the right arch. “tickle tickle tickle hehehe” she whispered to herself. This was really a lot of fun for her.

Anika was squirming and screaming as she felt those dainty fingers of Cheyenne scurrying in her arches, and she couldn’t protect her feet. When the fingers tickled her right arch, she tried to cover it with her left foot, only to have her left arch tickled. This went back and forth several times and it drove her crazy. The intensity of the ticklish feeling increased, and this was the longest she ever had her feet tickled. She remembered a few years ago, she was tickled on her feet by one of her fellow caretakers, but that lasted about a minute. This was much longer, and it was becoming sheer torture to her. She couldn’t do anything to save her feet from being tickled. Then she squealed again as she felt a finger now tickling her armpit again. Her worst nightmare was now happening. Her precious feet and her armpit were being tickled at the same time!

Darby couldn’t help but reach her finger forward and tickle the exposed armpit of Anika. She could clearly see the woman was in tickle hell from having her feet tickled, so she wanted to add extra sensations to her body. She wanted to overwhelm Anika with ticklish sensations, which was sure to break the woman. “Kitchy kitchy koo! I tickle you!!! Who’s a ticklish girl? Huh? YOU ARE!!! And I am just gonna tickle tickle tickle tickle you all day long….” she teased.

Anika felt her head fall backwards as she heard the teasing baby talk from Darby. She just let herself go and scream in hilarity as the fingers were really getting to her. She could feel tears now coming out of her eyes as she was so exhausted from the tickling. “PLEASE!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE STOP HAHAHAHAHAHA I’M TOO HAHAHAHA TICKLISH! I’M TOO HAHAHAHAHA TICKLISH!!! MERCY!! HAHAHA MERCY!!!!” she screamed out.

Darby then pulled her finger away and figured it was time to give her a break. “Hey Cheyenne, could you stop tickling her feet for a moment?” she asked.

Cheyenne heard Darby’s instruction and pulled her hand away from the trapped ticklish feet. She was enjoying herself as her fingers would glide up and down the stockings, finding all the ticklish spots on these feet. Even though she wanted Anika to give up the information, she kind of hope she would hold out a little longer so she could tickle the feet again. Her eyes looked at the stockings coming out of the jeans, and she wondered if she could take one of them off. She then reached under the right pants leg and managed to tug down on the stocking. She was pleased that the stocking was coming down, meaning she would be able to bare the foot! Cheyenne felt excitement in her body because she was going to tickle the stocking left foot and tickle the bare right foot.

Anika groaned as she felt her stocking coming down off her leg. She realized that she was going to have a bare foot and it sent chills through her body. Sweat was coming down her face, she could feel her hair being damp and her poor foot was going to be exposed. She shuddered as she felt the stocking leave her right heel, then her sole, then off the ball of the foot and finally it came off her toes. Her foot was now naked, and she started to whine. “Tell her to stop…..please….” she cried out.

Darby looked at her confused as Anika was not laughing so Cheyenne was not tickling her. “Tell her to stop doing what? Is she still tickling you?” she asked.

“No….no….she took off my stocking. I don’t want it to be off…” Anika whined. She then wiggled her right foot’s toes and felt the danger they were in. She was surprised that the other stocking was not coming down.

“You have stockings on? Cheyenne? Did you take off her stocking?” Darby asked. She couldn’t see below, so she was surprised that the feet weren’t already naked.

“Yes, I took it off! I just want to see her bare foot. I will leave her other stocking on. I want to see which foot would be more ticklish. The bare one or the one with the stocking. Hehehe” Cheyenne giggled. She stared at the left stocking foot and saw it shaking in fear. Then her eyes look over at the right foot and could see the tops of them. She saw the short toes with the trimmed natural nails, and she wondered how ticklish the bare foot would be.

“She is so silly. I guess you have a situation then. I wonder which foot is going to suffer more? Your naked foot, or your stockinged foot. My money will be on your naked foot, but I hear a stockinged foot could be horrible too. Hehehe I know my own naked foot is terribly ticklish. I sure am glad I am not you….” Darby teased.

Anika went into full panic mode as she listened to Darby talk about ticklish feet. Even though she was being tickled by the deputy, she still never expected her to be this ruthless. Her nerves were on edge as she knew her feet were about to be tickled once again. “Please!! You have to believe me!! I don’t want my feet tickled!! Please don’t let her tickle my feet!!” she begged.

Darby listened to the desperate pleas and a year ago, hell even a month ago, she might have had some mercy. But her life changed greatly over the last two weeks. She was severely tickle tortured by many different people, and even playfully tickled. She was even shot by an assassin’s bullet. People she cared about were in danger, and now it was time to bring justice once and for all. She was determined to bring down Priscilla and Gloria and have them face justice by any means necessary. The one thing she learned was how to be a little more ruthless. She learned that from a woman she was falling in love with, La Diabla. Darby looked at Anika and reached her left hand to playfully pat her head. “Listen sweetie and listen good. If you don’t start telling me what I want to know, then I have no choice but to have my sweet friend tickle your feet….” she warned.

Anika lowered her head and braced herself. There would be no mercy for her. She resigned herself to her fate and took a deep breath. “Please….have mercy…” she whispered.

Darby shook her head in disbelief. She knew Anika was lying, but it was still amazing that this woman was still trying to protect Gloria and Priscilla. A tiny part of her mind wondered if this woman was telling the truth, but she doubted it. “Well, I guess you leave me no choice. Cheyenne? Could you please tickle her feet? Have fun!” she directed.

Cheyenne had a large smile on her face as she got a chance to tickle the feet again. She wanted to test the bare foot first. She wiggled her fingers on the ball of the foot and the foot started to jerk around. It was nice to touch the skin and she felt how soft the foot was. Her fingers could feel the texture of the skin and she knew it was very sensitive as the foot was flopping around, only to be covered by the stocking clad left foot. She then looked at the top of the left foot and started to tickle the top part of the foot through the stocking which she could hear the sweet giggles coming from above. She could feel the legs trying to writhe within her arms and she held on tight, while her fingers continued to tickle the top of the stocking foot and when it moved, she tickled the top of the right naked foot. This was definitely amusing for her as she was touching very ticklish feet. She then decided to go after the exposed bare toes. Her fingers started to scurry on the undersides of the toes, and she laughed when she heard the shrill laughter. She definitely found a hot spot and she was going to tickle all through the toes.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MY TOES!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SHE HAS MY TOES!!!!” Anika screamed as she felt Cheyenne’s fingers tickling under her bare toes. That feeling was horrible as her toes were always very sensitive. When the fingers went between her toes, she lost it. She blasted out hysterical laughter from her mouth and now she was in true tickle hell. She tried to bat the hand away using her left foot, but it was no use. Those fingers continued to wriggle between her toes, and she just laughed away.

Cheyenne continued to wiggle her fingers in the short toes, and she was really surprised just how fun this was. She thought back when she would playfully tickle the feet of her best friend Aleshanee, but it never lasted long and she ended up getting tickled instead. She also remembered tickling Bessie’s feet and how enjoyable that truly was. She noticed that the left foot no longer tried to bat her hand away. It was as though the body was surrendering to the tickling. She now wondered if the stocking covered toes would be just as ticklish. She pulled her fingers away from the cute toes and moved them towards the left foot.

Anika felt a wave of relief as she felt Cheyenne’s fingers leave her toes. That was the most horrific toe tickling she had ever received in her life. She felt her lungs starting to burn and her arms were turning into noodles. She barely hung on and could feel her body going limp. She knew her body was quitting on her as it wanted to be relieved of being tickled. Her head slumped forward, and she even continued to giggle a little even when she wasn’t being touched. “hehehehe tickles hehehehe tickles hehehehe I’m so tired hehehehehe” she giggled.

Darby could see Anika wearing down and she knew any moment, this caretaker was going to break. She then reached her finger forward and poked the ribs of Anika. She was startled when Anika reacted in a ticklish violent manner! She couldn’t help but laugh as it now appeared the caretaker was extremely sensitive at this moment. “Wow! Someone is very ticklish right now huh? Hehehe” she teased.

“Please… no more….please don’t tickle me anymore….I can’t stand it anymore…” Anika pleaded. That touch in her ribcage sent an intense amount of ticklish energy through her body and she felt her body was giving up. Any ticklish touch at this moment and it was going to push her over the edge. Her head slumped forward, and she hoped it was all over. She did not want to be tickled anymore. Then, her head shot up and she looked at the ceiling and screamed in horrific laughter as she felt fingers now tickling her toes through her stocking. Feeling that fabric being rubbed between her short digits definitely sent an extraordinary amount of ticklish feelings through her body.

Cheyenne started to wriggle her fingers through the toes through the stocking She dug her fingers in there, trying to see how much these set of toes would react compared to the bare toes. Her own head looked upwards when she heard a horrific scream coming from above. “Wow!! She is really ticklish on her toes! This is fun!” she said to herself as her fingers continued wriggle between the toes. Since Anika’s body was going limp, she let go of the legs with her left arm. Since her right hand was tormenting the left toes, she figured she could use her left hand to tickle the right foot. She placed her left hand’s fingers under the toes and now both hands were invading the toes of Anika. Her head was shaking side to side as she was having a great time sending Anika into horrific ticklish screams.

Darby listened to Anika laughing in agony and she decided it was time to finally shove her over the edge. She reached her left hand forward and started to squeeze the ribcage. That sent another horrific ticklish scream to come out into the air. “Tickle tickle tickle! Someone has ticklish ribbies! Yes she does! Cute little Anika is such a ticklish girl! Kitchy kitchy!” Darby teased.

Cheyenne continued to tickle the toes, then she pulled her left hand away from the right toes, and then used the very tops of her fingers to scurry in the arch. She pulled her right hand from the stocking toes and scurry those set of fingers in the arch area. Now she was tickling both arches and the feet were no long wiggling around. They just dangled there, completely helpless to do whatever ticklish things she wanted. The feeling of the skin on the bare foot in the arch felt very soft, and the stocking fabric was also very smooth. These were not cheaply made stockings as they were made from high quality. “Tickle tickle!! This is so much fun!” she said with glee in her voice.

Anika felt those fingers on her arches and fingers squeezing her right ribcage. Her body was broken and finally her mind snapped. The ticklish sensations took over and she no longer could resist. Her arms fell from the crate and slumped down to the floor and her head fell backwards. She could take it no longer. “HAHAHAHAHAHA I’LL TALK!! I’LL TALK!! HAHAHAHAHA PLEASE STOP!!! HAHAHAHAHA I’LL TALK!!” she screamed out.

Darby smiled when she heard the words and took her hand off the ribs. This was the moment she was waiting for, and it was time to finally locate Priscilla and Gloria. Pride filled her body as she was able to break this prisoner using something that always broke her down. Tickling. She knew going forward in her career, she was going to use this technique. “So, you will answer muh questions honestly?” she asked.

“DA HAHAHAHAHAHA DAAAAAAA!!! MAKE HER STOP!!! MAKE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HER STOP!!!! I’LL TALK!!” Anika screamed as she still felt fingers tickling the bottoms of her feet.

“Very good. I knew you were fibbin’ to me. If you don’t give me honest answers, then I will have Cheyenne keep tickling your feet. Understand me?” Darby asked. She wanted to make sure that the caretaker understood that more tickling was coming her way if she did not receive a satisfactory answer.

“HAHAHAHAHA DA!!! I UNDERSTAND HAHAHAHAHAHA I UNDERSTAND!!!!! MAKE HER STOP!!! HAHAHAHAHA I CAN’T HAHAHAHAHAHA TAKE IT ANYMORE!!” Anika screamed in desperation as she felt fingers now going up and down both of her soles.

“Good! Cheyenne? You can stop tickling her feet now. She is giving up…” Darby said with a smile. She felt a sense of pride as both her and Cheyenne, tickling victims themselves, were able to make this woman break.

Cheyenne was mesmerized by tickling the helpless feet of Anika. She was so into tickling these feet and hearing the laughter, she didn’t hear Darby. Her fingers were now tickling the balls of both feet and the laughter continued. This tickle torture was such a great relief to her own mind. After enduring so much torture herself, she was taking it out on Anika. It surprised her that she felt this way, but it was definitely a good feeling to be in control.

“Cheyenne?!! You can stop now! Hehehe You can stop torturing Anika! Darby shouted as she listened to Anika’s tormented screams continue. In a way, she understood why Cheyenne did not stop. The poor young woman endured a lot of torture herself, so she was getting it all out. But it was time to stop.

Cheyenne heard Darby’s words and she snapped out of her trance. She realized she was going overboard with the tickling, and she had to stop. She covered her face with her hands as she started to feel bad for taking it further than she would imagine. “I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to keep going!” she said, feeling truly apologetic.

“It’s ok. Anika here says she will talk now. But stay ready in case she lies to us. Then you can tickle her again…” Darby said. She then looked over at Anika who looked completely worn out. Her hair was a mess, her face was flush and sweaty. She was breathing heavily, and her body was limp. Darby moved her body closer and looked at the exhausted face. “Now, answer me. Where are Gloria and Priscilla hiding?” she asked sternly.

Anika looked over at Darby’s face and could see the seriousness in it. She was completely spent and knew she would not be able to handle another round of tickling. It was time for her to save her own self. “Thank you….thank you for stopping…I’m too ticklish…..” she panted.

“Answer muh question or your feet will get it again!” Darby threatened.

“They…..they…..they are in a house….up in the nearby…..hills. They….are leaving today…..by boat..” Anika wheezed. She definitely did not want her feet ticked anymore.

“They are still in a house huh? Good. Thanks for telling me that. Now, will you tell me exactly where this house is?” Darby asked. She was thrilled to know that Gloria and Priscilla were still in the city. It meant that she could find them and bring them to justice. She knew time was of the essence and had to get to that house before they left for that boat!

“I….will tell…you…..I will tell you…” Anika panted. Her body still ached from the tickle interrogation she received, and she started to feel relief as she was no long under tickle assault. She just wanted this to be over. She did feel bad she revealed the location, but the tickling was too much. She could still feel the ticklish tremors running through her body and any new tickling would drive her insane.

“Very good! See? That wasn’t too hard, was it? Now, let’s get you out of this hole. Cheyenne? Can you come up here to help me?” Darby asked.

Cheyenne heard Darby’s request and she felt excited. It must have meant that Anika revealed the location of those two evil women. She could feel pride in her body because she helped get that information out of Anika. It was her assistance that they could bring those women to justice. She felt she was a part of this whole adventure, and it was thrilling. She looked at those feet one last time, the stocking covered left foot, and the bare right foot. She smiled as she saw the feet quivering and she wanted to touch them one more time. Cheyenne thought otherwise, then got off her chair and headed up the stairs. Once she made it to the top of the stairs, her head turned to the right and could see Darby’s red hair. She made her way over to the area and she could see Anika’s trapped upperbody. The woman looked worse for the wear, as the face was sweaty, the hair was a mess, and she was gasping and moaning as she endured a tickle interrogation. “Ok, I am here!” she said with excitement.

“Thank you Cheyenne! Now, can you help me get poor Anika here out of this hole?” Darby asked. She pointed towards a spot on Anika’s left side for Cheyenne to go to and once she saw the tribal princess make it to that spot, she grabbed the right arm. She saw Cheyenne grab the left arm, then she pushed the crate back a little with her own leg to make room and held Anika up before she slipped and fell through the hole. Then, she and Cheyenne pulled the woman out of the hole, and Darby hugged the caretaker’s body and dragged her to a space where she could lay her down. Her eyes then looked down towards the legs and she smiled. She could see them tied together and saw the stocking covered foot and the bare foot. “Did you have fun tickling her feet?” she asked with a smile.

“hehe yes, I did. She has really ticklish feet! It was fun!” Cheyenne giggled back.

“Now Anika, as you can hear, tickling your feet is a lot of fun. I suggest you start describing how I can find this house, or I will have pretty Cheyenne here tickle your feet again!” Darby threatened.

Anika was lying on her back and could see Darby looking down at her, as well as Cheyenne and saw their smiles. She definitely did not want to be tickled anymore, so she started to describe the path on how to get to the house. She gave vivid descriptions of the house, as well as the surrounding areas. There was no further hesitation, and she did not want to leave out a detail. Tears started to come out of her eyes because she was defeated, and she had no choice. Anika also started to apologize for her role in the trafficking ring as she couldn’t hold back her emotions anymore. She started to plead for forgiveness as the prospect of spending her days in jail became very real to her. She looked at Cheyenne and apologized as she knew how much that young woman was tortured while in the cavern. That first day Cheyenne was there, she was ruthlessly tickle tortured by Helga. She never saw a woman get tormented that much before until La Diabla was tortured. She hoped both women would have mercy on her.

Darby could hear this woman confessing her “sins” and she felt a little bad. She knew this woman was just a pawn in Priscilla and Gloria’s evil game, but she had to face justice, nonetheless. She paid close attention to the details on how to find the house and once she got the information, she patted Anika’s left cheek. “Ok, thank you for this. Now, we will be on our way. But before we do, I will have to hogtie ya, so someone can come pick you up later.” she explained.

Anika started to cry as she felt her body flip over onto her stomach and felt her legs getting bent. The rope was removed from the top part of her legs but remained tied on her ankles. She felt her arms being pulled behind her back and felt rope being tied around her wrists. Then, she winced in pain as she felt her ankles and wrists being bound together. “I’m sorry…I’m sorry…let me go…” she whined.

Darby finished her hogtie and then stood up. She dusted off her jeans and straightened her hat. “I’m going to leave you here for now. I would take you to the station, but there’s no time. I have to find Gloria and Priscilla before they escape. I will return and free you from this bondage, so you can go to jail. Let’s go Cheyenne.” she said.

Cheyenne marveled at Darby’s hogtying skills and looked at the tied down body. She could see the arms behind the back and could see the soles of the feet facing the ceiling. She quickly stroked her fingers down each sole one last time, causing Anika to scream in laughter. She then looked at Darby and smiled. “I just had to try that one more time. Hehehe Ok, let’s go!” she said with excitement in her voice. They were now another step closer to finding the leaders of the ring and hopefully La Diabla!

Characters featured in this part:

01.-DARBY--LOW-RES[8260].png 03.-CHEYENNE-LOW-RES[8262].png

UP NEXT: La Diabla begins her plan at the secret location!

How did you like this one, folks? As you can see, Darby is starting to let herself become more aggressive and that will be important going forward as she tries to take down the leaders of the trafficking ring! Again, I really do love and appreciate your enthusiasm for this saga. You are all the best fans and I love writing for you. Thank you for any comments.

Fabulous once again! I really like how Cheyenne got involved. What would be cool is if you had Darby kind of instruct her how to tickle feet especially since Darby learned that "hand holding" trick for tickling the toes (which I thought was brilliant btw lol). This is not a critique but just a "wish" lol. Anyway love it all! Can't wait for the next one:)

I also loved Cheyenne becoming more active in tickling, and forging a unit with Darby! Let's see if they continue their cooperation if/when they reach the house! Same here, can't wait for the next one, but then, it's always like that for me :)

Thanks for the responses guys! You are truly the greatest fans. Part 6 is coming up and the beginning of the climatic ending will start to take shape. I truly hope you enjoy what I have in store to wrap this storyline up!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back