• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Melissa Joan Hart - Lost Clip from 1999

-Venom-

3rd Level Red Feather
So, last night I was talking to an old Tickletheater friend (Shout out to Miss Sassy who also cut the clip) about the old Sabrina show and those famous scenes. I did a search here and came across a few people mention a clip from a charity softball game from 1999 of MJH being playfully tickled. I'd personally never seen this, or even heard of it until I read those comments but one post said the clip was on VHS and lost.

I did a search and thanks to the magic of google the clip is lost no more and for me personally this clip is cute af lol. I know she's disputed being ticklish before but... she looks pretty ticklish here haha

Anyway, here's the clip of Ken Griffey Jr. tickling Melissa Joan Hart

View attachment MJH1999.mp4

I had never seen that before either. It looks pretty obvious that she's ticklish!

Great find man.

Amazing find! Use to love watching her in Sabrina the Teenage Witch!

If anyone finds any lost foot tickling clips featuring her, please share them here :)

That's great! Thanks for sharing, Venom ...

Melissa Joan Hart is one of those girls that always sparked on whether she was or wasn't ticklish. But hey, she's ticklish and now we could confirm this. Wonderful ...

And the nostalgic feeling of this VHS video, with all the image that drives us to 1990's, was also fantastic! That's awesome when a lost video from old days gone suddenly appears coming back from ashes. Thanks again ...

A great little find, thanks for sharing. When I first found tickling online, MJH was a clearly high on the "are they ticklish?" list and one of those examples where there were clues/mentions/denials etc - how funny that it's taken so long for this proof to come to light!

Cheers
TTG

I think it just recently came out she clarified that her feet specifically weren't ticklish, not that she wasn't in general.

Great find! The spontaneity of her reaction was cool too!
Thanks!

That was great

That was Great, their is one more person I would like too know who is ticklish but I m not going too say which celebrity it is tho

Thanks for sharing that rare gem! Wonder how many other lost ones are floating around!

There was an episode of "Sabrina" in which she was with a group of her friends and someone was trying to call her. She had the ring tone off but the phone was on vibrate. Each time it went off she broke out in fits of laughter. She later said she was VERY ticklish and the vibrating phone was driving her insane.

There was an episode of "Sabrina" in which she was with a group of her friends and someone was trying to call her. She had the ring tone off but the phone was on vibrate. Each time it went off she broke out in fits of laughter. She later said she was VERY ticklish and the vibrating phone was driving her insane.

I remember that video, it was funny. If her reactions were being real while filming the episode, that's freakin' awesome!

Do you remember where you saw this information?

Which episode was that? I also recall another one where both of her aunts get tickled.

You guys are talking about this, right?

youtu.be/nPOC3Ol61_Y

I always assumed that pager vibration thing was fake. Would be nice if there were some confirmation that she was actually being tickled.

You guys are talking about this, right?

youtu.be/nPOC3Ol61_Y

I always assumed that pager vibration thing was fake. Would be nice if there were some confirmation that she was actually being tickled.

Yeah, that's the one and I thought the same first time I saw it. It'd be great to know (more than two decades after the original run) that the reactions were, in fact, real...

Wow, great reactions! Too bad about her feet but this is a great confirmation and clip. Ken Griffey Jr. continuing to be an Allstar on and off the field.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back