Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's New?

6/26/2022

There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11:PM EDT. Join us!

clips4sale.com

Tickle Experiment

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Belly/Tummy

Belly/Tummy

Whenever Iím doing anything tickling related whether itís tickling someone or watching a tickle video, my favorite part is always tickling the belly. Especially on F lee for me. Iím drawn to it because not only is it an incredibly beautiful body part, but there are so many ways to tickle it. Fingers gliding, fingers digging, finger in the belly button, nibbles and raspberries, etc. If there are any likeminded folks out there, feel free to comment!

Yes!!! Mine is terribly ticklish. Any small movement on my belly makes me squirm and giggle XD

I could not agree more! Definitely my favourite area to tickle and see tickled

Major belly fan here. Especially the bellybutton. When I first joined this forum, bellybutton tickling was rare. Usually you weren't gonna see much at all unless a custom video was ordered. Some producers here would take suggestions, but usually bellybutton stuff was always brushed aside for feet, armpits, etc. Which I honestly do kinda understand. Producers want to make content that'll sell, and the bellybutton just wasn't as popular when it came to tickle spots. But over the years, things have changed. More creators are trying to make sure there's something for everyone. Including the bellybuttons fans. Stores I totally recommend if you're a bellybutton fan, TickledPink, B C Tickle & Fetish, The BK Tickler, Simply Tickling, and Girls Will Be Girls Club. These stores have made belly/bellybutton tickling a pretty normal part of their content.

Blog Entries
    Yes
    Me, right now, probably

Blog Entries
    belly tickling is my absolute most favorite pastime

My second favorite spot to tickle with feet being the undisputed king.

Blog Entries
    I've become a belly fan over the years. I used to be more into feet, but somewhere along the way there was a shift in my interest.

Major belly/button fan. Top spot for me! Plenty of people love it!

Not only is it a great spot to tickle, it's strategically located, so you can wander up or down depending on how you want things to proceed, which makes it a lot more fun for so-called "vanilla" types.
    Proud Non-Member of the Elite

Blog Entries
    I’m more of an underarm guy, but bellies never get the attention they deserve. I also like more of a chubby belly to a taut or muscular one.
    In a thousand years, I never would have imagined I'd be the one to find it. Nor did he.

ďAh you have a drinking problem, donít I?Ē
    -Space Ghost

ďNo, no. Poor people are crazy; Iím eccentric.Ē
    -Howard Payne

Blog Entries
    Next to the feet the belly button is next favorite area to tickle especially inside

I wish someone told me about the breast stroke, Now i'll never be invited back to that pool party

The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is 1-800-273-8255 and available to anyone experiencing a suicidal crisis or emotional distress.

definatly a belly fan here especially the softer more curvy ones

somewhere in the eastern half of the United States
    Blog Entries
    Oh hey just the thread for me! From a lee perspective I'm down for belly/bellybutton tickling, it's one of my favorites. But I say that about all of my spots lol!
    Watch out, I have an extremely competitive spirit when it comes to leeing. I might laugh but you'll never make me say uncle!

I'm a

I love my tummy being tickled, and I love tickling tummies. Purrrrrr

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast