• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Belly/Tummy

MattJ2004

Whenever I’m doing anything tickling related whether it’s tickling someone or watching a tickle video, my favorite part is always tickling the belly. Especially on F lee for me. I’m drawn to it because not only is it an incredibly beautiful body part, but there are so many ways to tickle it. Fingers gliding, fingers digging, finger in the belly button, nibbles and raspberries, etc. If there are any likeminded folks out there, feel free to comment!

Yes!!! Mine is terribly ticklish. Any small movement on my belly makes me squirm and giggle XD

Major belly fan here. Especially the bellybutton. When I first joined this forum, bellybutton tickling was rare. Usually you weren't gonna see much at all unless a custom video was ordered. Some producers here would take suggestions, but usually bellybutton stuff was always brushed aside for feet, armpits, etc. Which I honestly do kinda understand. Producers want to make content that'll sell, and the bellybutton just wasn't as popular when it came to tickle spots. But over the years, things have changed. More creators are trying to make sure there's something for everyone. Including the bellybuttons fans. Stores I totally recommend if you're a bellybutton fan, TickledPink, B C Tickle & Fetish, The BK Tickler, Simply Tickling, and Girls Will Be Girls Club. These stores have made belly/bellybutton tickling a pretty normal part of their content.

My second favorite spot to tickle with feet being the undisputed king.

I've become a belly fan over the years. I used to be more into feet, but somewhere along the way there was a shift in my interest.

Not only is it a great spot to tickle, it's strategically located, so you can wander up or down depending on how you want things to proceed, which makes it a lot more fun for so-called "vanilla" types.

I’m more of an underarm guy, but bellies never get the attention they deserve. I also like more of a chubby belly to a taut or muscular one.

Next to the feet the belly button is next favorite area to tickle especially inside

Oh hey just the thread for me! From a lee perspective I'm down for belly/bellybutton tickling, it's one of my favorites. But I say that about all of my spots lol!

Having my tummy tickled is one of my favorite areas to be tickled and to tickle. I like raspberries too!

Mine is ticklish especially on the sides and if someone hits a “spot” my stomach immediately flexes in- anyone else’s do that?

I also like belly tickling, especially chubby/bbw bellies, along with the belly button. always been my favourite!!

I love belly and bellybutton tickling. It my all time favorite area to tickle.

Last edited:
Love it. When I see a skilled tickler working on a belly it's heaven. Tickler in Black, Steelbod, Irving Krebb (RIP) were all great at 'driff' tickling. I like Matt from Tickle Room and BK Tickler from the current crop of producers.

I absolutly LOVE belly tickling ! This is my favorite and unique place I like to tickle !
I have a huge female bellybutton fetish too, outie only ! I remember Jessica from Tickle Abuse or Alyson from Nessevil. Their outie bellybutton are absolutly gorgeous. Too bad they left from fetish industries...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back