• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MALE LEES

RockBottom

TMF Novice
Are there any strictly male lees out there? Sometimes I feel alone out here. It’s hard definitely and I struggle mightily and sometimes even feel like I’m weird. Just wanted to hear everyone’s experiences and feedback from everyone! What’s everyone’s thoughts on male lees?

We're all weird. ;)

This. Muahaha. But yeah, you’re absolutely not the only male lee- I’ve met and talked to a ton. But, even if you were, no worries! As long as you (and past/current/future play partners) are enjoying yourself!

Oh there's definitely quite a few! You're definitely not alone and not weird :)

I'm strictly a male ler for strictly a male lee. Male lees in and around Chicago, feel free to contact me.

I'm definitely discovering I'm more of a lee. Just about every vid or pic I see of someone getting tickled silly makes me wish I was them. There's just something beyond exciting about relinquishing control, knowing you're about to become a giggling, sweating plaything at the hands of a dubiously sadistic ler.

I'm a male switch but I've mostly had experience being the lee and honestly I almost prefer it to being the ler.

I'm a male lee. I'm ticklish just about everywhere, and I love it &#55357;&#56835;! Also I'm in Tampa, just throwing that out there&#55357;&#56841;

There is a demand for male lees in fetish content. Just saying

I don't necessarily feel that or agree, however I would like to. I guess I'm raising my hand asking to be a featured lee (although technically I am a switch), in a video...

Last edited:
Have you considered trying to become a tickle switch? Double your chances for some interaction.

So many male lees! Yeah a majority are lers and there’s a crossover with switches. But plenty of male lees! I’m a switch but my girlfriend constantly attacks my feet and we both love it!! In fact, I’ve heard from many girls how they have guys beg to be tickled by them. Before she met me, there were Lee guys always asking my gf to tickle them and not reciprocating.

I'm leaning more and more towards being a complete lee every day. I have trouble finding girl lers tbh! At this point I'd submit my ticklish spots to whoever wants to play with them &#55358;&#56692;

im not strictly but id rather be the lee

Just jumping in to say I (and I'm sure many others) really appreciate you male Lees and we're glad you're around! :)

Switch but prefer to lee f/m or m/m, preferably fm/m!

Super ticklish feet!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back