• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fit Tampa couple seeks F Lee to feed margaritas

Master&ticklee

TMF Poster
Screenshot (2).png

We're looking to host a female lee for drinks and food on the town, and if the chemistry is right some tickling! If you think your feet can squeeze in, drop us a line! More pics on our profile to get a feel for us. Face pics upon request. We own a commercial frozen margarita machine, so just imagine drinks and tickles by our pool.

(we're 39/31)

Last edited:
I'm a female lee in Boca. Please inbox me about the margaritas
I like Prickly pear margaritas best.

Sounds like a hekkin blast! Best of luck for a fantastic time with your Lee when ya meet her!

Me and my girl will hang with y'all though. Lmk lol

We’re still open to finding/hosting/traveling with single ticklish girls!

Last edited:
oh no! I hope ya find her soon! Surely only a matter of time right? y'all sound amazing! Makes me a bit jelly you're only looking for F lees but I get it!!!

oh no! I hope ya find her soon! Surely only a matter of time right? y'all sound amazing! Makes me a bit jelly you're only looking for F lees but I get it!!!

Yeah man...only ladies. We've hung out with a few vanilla women already...and got more margaritas/tequila in than tickles....So don't feel bad for us! We're not looking for anything permanent...so we're always up to make new female tickle friends. Just casual, join us for our dinners out, or our bbq pool days/vacations and fun.

Just built a king sized outdoor day bed...want to build a cabana next...but also researching modern looking side by side tickle stock ideas.

Yeah man...only ladies. We've hung out with a few vanilla women already...and got more margaritas/tequila in than tickles....So don't feel bad for us! We're not looking for anything permanent...so we're always up to make new female tickle friends. Just casual, join us for our dinners out, or our bbq pool days/vacations and fun.

Just built a king sized outdoor day bed...want to build a cabana next...but also researching modern looking side by side tickle stock ideas.

no judgment from me, absolutely get it, sounds like fun times already, even better when ya find that Lee!!!! Love the crafting too, yall should share pics of the finished work! I want to get into the woodworking stuff to build similar furniture, hmmm modern looking tickle stocks... Something super dark like almost ebony black maybe a mahogany with white lacquered accents in the hinges and stuff? Depends on the type of modern I suppose, paint could do, but if it sees the use I'm sure you're aiming for, it will eventually wear and have to be repainted...

Would stainless steel stocks (with padding and such of course) be utterly insane? hmmmm

I’m thinking tufted velvet, mid century modern vibes. Even better if I can design it in such a way that it can be hidden in plain sight like an ottoman or a foot stool. 048142C1-F7C0-4B82-8C91-BBBE589C5D15.jpeg Even better if it’s used as a foot rest, with it’s ulterior use unbeknownst to its user.

ooh! that will look fantastic, have the top of the ottomon swing out and lock with detachable cushion to reveal the ankle holes. So its a discreet mid century mod footrest normally, but when open up its a spicy tickle torture footrest bahahahah you could even build a door onto the trunk part and store all the good tools there!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back