• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Most Memorable Tickling Video You've Watched

I have several:
Haley Dewitt - Realtickling - Amazing soccer player tickled, strapped down, just plain amazing to think about those sensitive feet playing soccer and then be that ticklish.
Soccer mom - Tickleabuse - super hot, amateur milf who got into stocks and got absolutely destroyed having her big feet tickled (ub too in another video). You can really see how she struggles with the sensation.
Desperate in babyoil (Chelsea) - Tickleabuse - Absolutely sensational, pure torture for a gorgeous woman who is just way too ticklish to have her feet locked in and tickled. Her desperation is visible throughout.
Exquisite Summer - Tickleabuse - Same here, just way too ticklish to have her beautiful feet locked in the stocks, struggling so hard to get free.

There's a few for me as well, the ones that immediately come to mind are LiB's Jessica videos, one with Charity Bangs getting tickled by Brooke from Tickle Abuse, and another one who's name I can't remember, but it was a wife catching her sister and husband cheating, so she ties both of them to a bed and verbally teases them about her knowing all of their tickle spots.

My favorite and go to videos are any with Sara or Rachel from RealTickling/TIB, Brooke tickled from Tickle Abuse, and Holly McGuire from UKTickling.

But most memorable as first, early video I found was probably Happy Woodcutter or Scientist Creates Perfect Ticklish Woman with Cathryn Beaumont. I remember finding like a 1:30 clip of Cathryn topless in the stocks getting tickled like silly. https://closeupmall.com/products/scientist-creates-perfect-ticklish-woman

Both clips were just fantastic to watch

Off the top of my head, some of my all time favorites are:

1) SilverCherry Slyyy in Tickling Her Ticklish Bare Feet: Slyyy is in an inversion table and has her feet tickled. She starts begging within about 30 seconds and is hysterical for basically the whole video
2) Tickling Paradise: Pit of Torture: Specifically Lily's scene in the stocks. She was one of my favorites there and this was, IMO, her best scene. Only thing was this weird big green cushion appears on her legs when her feet are tickled and I always wondered what that was there for.
3) GTKStudios Dani V in Feathers and Brushes and Begging: This was a custom that I ordered and originally had scheduled it with Yanara who wound up backing out at the last minute to pursue other interests. I wasn't mad and recommissioned with Dani V and it wound up great. It was even #1 on their C4S store for a short time which made me feel pretty important.
4) RealTickling Sara/Tabitha in Real Tickling Medley: We all love Sara, but I don't think Tabitha did anything else after this which was a shame. She was gorgeous and explosively ticklish on her armpits and feet. There's a bit where Sara starts tickling her under arms while she's tied to an X cross where she just giggles like crazy and lets out an adorable scream.
5) TickleBabes/Girls Will Be Girls anything with Rachel: One of the most underrated studios/models working today. Rachel manages to pull off this equally sexy/adorable vibe, and she's one of their most ticklish girls. I've had two customs done with her and both were outstanding.

From Tickling Paradise, two videos with Renee as the Lee, Tickling Fantasies where she is tickled under her desk as she is doing a presentation, and Superbowl tickle where she is gang tickled. Both in nylons.

After that, any UK Tickling with Bounty in nylons.

Old school just because I was there at the start. Old Cal-Star because they were all we had back then. The Happywood Cutter. CaL-star Videos always with bad tickling but the Asian girl wearing the LA kicks and removal of the pink socks (edit blue socks) The tickling was bad but she had great soles and that seemed to be her tickle spot only if the tickling was good not the poking with the grass blade. Eighty dollars for that VHS tape.

Last edited:
Ticklish Merchandise by Realtickling. Priscilla James and another model tickle the tied up Mayor’s daughter to pass the time while they wait for the ransom. It’s the first video I recall seeing foot lickling. Had a profound affect on me.

Me too. Not for the foot licking, but for just how intense Crystal White's reactions were. Priscilla and Kristin were so ruthless I almost felt sorry for her. :eek:

Billie Judd from UKtickling. Had this one with her kneeling in a doorframe, arms up. Wore this gorgeous black swimsuit. Lots of armpit tickling.

Also, Christina Q had an awesome one. Started with a wrestling match, ended with her being strapped to a stretcher and tickled.

Ah man! Billie Judd! I used to think she was perfection, whatever happened to her man, she came and went almost overnight?

I have several:
Haley Dewitt - Realtickling - Amazing soccer player tickled, strapped down, just plain amazing to think about those sensitive feet playing soccer and then be that ticklish.
Soccer mom - Tickleabuse - super hot, amateur milf who got into stocks and got absolutely destroyed having her big feet tickled (ub too in another video). You can really see how she struggles with the sensation.
Desperate in babyoil (Chelsea) - Tickleabuse - Absolutely sensational, pure torture for a gorgeous woman who is just way too ticklish to have her feet locked in and tickled. Her desperation is visible throughout.
Exquisite Summer - Tickleabuse - Same here, just way too ticklish to have her beautiful feet locked in the stocks, struggling so hard to get free.

Anyone know if Haley Dewitt actually played pro soccer/who for?

Me too. Not for the foot licking, but for just how intense Crystal White's reactions were. Priscilla and Kristin were so ruthless I almost felt sorry for her. :eek:

Same here. One of the best videos I'd seen up to that point. Not the most brutal, like an Insex or a Bill & L, but overall was excellent

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back