• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Turning Red: Ming Lee's Tickling Torment (M/F)

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
A story featuring Ming Lee (the mother) from Pixar's "Turning Red"

Turning Red: Ming Lee's Tickling Torment
By MrObscura101

NOTE - this story contains mild spoilers for Turning Red

“I can’t believe that crazy woman!” Devon thought to himself as he locked up the store for the night, he had been sitting at work when Mrs Ming Lee from the local temple had stormed in and made some insane and totally unfounded rant about him and her daughter! Thankfully his manager had not been there, or he could have lost his job!
“Man she’s always so uptight!” he thought, “Someone needs to teach her a lesson!” then an idea came to him… “Hmm I wonder…”

A few days later Ming Lee was alone at the temple, Mei-Mei was at school and her husband was out helping her mother run errands
“Thank you for visiting!” she waved as the tour group finished, then the front doorbell rang “Just a minute” she called and opening the door she saw a courier with a motorcycle helmet holding a box addressed to Mei-Mei
“What has that girl ordered now?” she said to herself as she took the package and began to sign for it, then saw the courier pointing at something behind her
“What is it?” she said, turning to see before letting out a panicked cry as a thick rag was clamped over her mouth and nose!

“GGHMFMFMHHGG!!!!” she cried as in a swift motion the man’s other arm was around her to pin her arms to her sides as he had forced her back into the house, kicking the door closed with her foot
“Just breathe lady!” he grinned as she struggled to get free, however her body quickly began to go limp as the chloroform took hold and soon she was unconscious in his arms

Devon carefully laid her down and checked the door was locked, then looked over the unconscious woman, Ming was wearing a teal calf length dress, a green jacket, dark nylons and green heels, the left one having fallen off in the struggle showing off her nyloned size 5 foot
“This is gonna be fun!” he thought as he opened the box he had brought with containing everything he needed

“Oohhh… whhaatt…” Ming groaned as she slowly roused, it took a few moments for her to remember what had happened, but then it all came flooding back
“WHAT!!!!!” she gasped at finding herself in her kitchen, she was seated at the breakfast table and bound to a chair! Her arms had been placed behind her with duct tape secured around her elbows and wrists as well as completely encasing her hands, more tape had then been wrapped around her upper body and to the chair to keep in in place, going around her chest and the back rest several times. Meanwhile her legs had been lifted up and placed on the corner of the table with more tape holding her knees together while her ankles had also been bound together and a coil of rope was tying them to the table leg
“WHO DID THIS??!!!!” she screamed, shaking around violently but unable to get free
“I did!” a muffled voice replied

“WHO ARE YOU!?” she shouted
“That’s not important” he replied cryptically as he stepped into the kitchen, the helmet now gone and replaced with a bandanna around his mouth, along with sunglasses and a baseball cap to hide his identity
“MY HUSBAND WILL BE BACK SOON!” she then shouted
“No he won’t Mrs Lee, I know he’ll be a few hours at least, plus your daughter is at school and there’s no more temple tours scheduled today,” he then sat on a chair near her “We’re totally alone” he said as he moved his hand towards her

“YOU PERVERT! GET AWAY FROM ME!!!” she shouted, then yelped when his fingers slowly trailed down her exposed nyloned arch
“Hhmmff!” she let out a squeak
“Why Mrs Lee, you wouldn’t happen to be… ticklish?” he asked with a grin. Ming began to worry, she absolutely hated being tickled
“N…no…” she stuttered, trying to project confidence
“Oh…?” he asked, repeating the motion and watched how her leg instinctively kicked “I think you’re lying…”

Ming watched as he then cracked his knuckles in preparation
“L…look… I don’t know who you are but you better not toOOOHUHUCCHCHH MEHEEHEH!!!!” she began to threaten despite her bound nature, but the moment he unleashed all his fingers against her any attempt at trying to hide her ticklishness went out the window
“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOHOHOHOHO DOOHOHOHONNNTT!!!!!!!” she squealed, trying to move her legs away, but the ropes at her ankles only allowed a few inches of movement in any direction and he easily kept pace with her

“Wow Mrs Lee look at you go!” he said wickedly, he wasn’t even tickling her that much yet and already she was kicking and thrashing furiously to escape
“HAHHAHAHAH STTAHHAHAPP!!!!” she cried, her body twisting to try and get free of the tape and rope
“Stop? But we’ve only just started!” came the uncaring reply. Ming was furiously trying to stop this as she tried kicking him away
“NOHOHOHOOO! STHAHAHAHAPPP IIHHTTT IIHH SAIAAIHHDD!!!!” she growled, however he kept on going and started to drag his fingers harder against her sole

“HAHHAHAHAA YYOOHHUU JEEEHRRKK STTAHAHHAPP IITTHHTT RIIGGGHHTT NOOHHOOOWW!!!!!” she cried angrily
“You know you’re sending really mixed signals by laughing as you’re shouting”
“HHAHAHAA IIIHHH SSAAIIIHHDD STTAHHAPP!!!!” she repeated, then kicked at him with her other foot
“Ow!” he gasped as the point of her other heel jabbed his hand
“Serves you right!!” she snapped back, but he simply gripped the heel and tugged at it
“No!! No don’t you dare!!!!!” she shouted, struggling to keep her shoe on as it began to pry loose
“Uh-oh….” he said triumphantly as he pulled it off and held it up high “Now what you gonna do?”

Ming gulped as he gazed at her nyloned soles
“So dainty!” he quipped as she quickly placed her soles together to try and protect herself
“Now come on Mrs lee…” he said as he turned away from her and scooped up her ankles under his left arm
“No! Let go of me!! This is enough noHHOHOHOOOOWWW!!!!!!!!!” Ming argued, then shuddered when he skittered his fingers randomly against both soles at once
“HAHHAHAHA STYAHAHHAHAPP!!!!” she begged, her feet flailing about but unable to evade his spider like tickle attacks
“Coochie coochie coo Mrs Lee!” he replied in delight as he watched how every touch caused her feet to kick and her toes to splay around wildly.

“Haaa haa… yoouu… yyoouu haahad yuoourr fuuahahnnn…. noohhoow stthhapp…” Ming gasped when he stopped tickling, however he was still holding her ankles tightly as he silently reached down to the box of supplies he had brought
“Whahat… whhaat aahhrre yyoouu doHHOOHHIIINNGG!!!!!!!????” she tried to ask, until a hairbrush was suddenly being raked against her soles
“HAHHAHAHAHAHHAA STYAHAHAHAHAPPP IIHHHTTT!!!!” she cried, struggling to knock back the stiff bristles without success

Devon was having the time of his life as he continued, alternating between long, slow drags and quicker manic ones of the brush to cause Ming to laugh, squeal and snort in ticklish agony
“HAHAHHAHAAH YOOHOHOHUULLL PAHAHAHAYYY FOOOHOHORRR THHISISISISS!!!!!!!!!!” she screamed “IHIHIHMMM GOHOHOHONNHHAAA CAHAHALLLL THAHAAAA CHOHOPPPSS!!!!” she added
“I doubt it!” he replied, not worried at all, as he kept on going, occasionally adding his fingers once more into the mix

“Hhahahaa hhahaha…. Iiihhh cahahhntt…. Iiihhh cahahnnttt breeathhe….” Ming gasped when he stopped, taking deep lungful’s of air, tears and sweat had now formed on her face, causing her makeup to run as well
“Wow you look wrecked” he said
“Thhataass yoohhuurr faauaulltt!!!!” she growled back indignantly
“And look at those nylons!” he added while tutting, noting how several runs and tears had now appeared at her soles from the bristles

“W…WAIT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!???!!” Ming then cried when all of a sudden he placed his fingers into one of the tears of her left foot and promptly tore it open!
“Much better!” he grinned as he gazed at her now bare foot, capped with green nail polish!
“N…no… it’s enough now! You have to sthhahahapp!!!!!” she argued as he started lightly moving his index finger up and down her arch causing it to flex about and making her start giggling uncontrollably
“Not yet…” he grinned back before grabbing a piece of twine from the box “But first….”

Ming kicked and shouted as he proceeded to use one end of the twine to tie her big toes, one bare and one still in nylon, together
“Damn it!!!!” she shouted as she tried kicking it off but now found her feet were even more immobile than before! Then he pulled the twine taunt, forcing her toes to be pulled back and quickly tied the other end several times around her bound knees to restrict her movements even further!
“Now then shall we move on?”

Ming watched in horror as he removed a pair of feathers, a new toothbrush and set of makeup brushes from the box
“Any preference?” he asked
“N…n…n…” she tried to reply but she couldn’t get the words out and could only shake her head fearfully
“Ok, then let’s try these!” he said, selecting the makeup brushes
“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAA OHOHOOHOHO NOOHOHOOHOH PPLLEEHAHAHASSEEE NOOOHOHOOOOO!!!!!!” she howled as the soft bristles started gently flicking against her bare arch

Devon grinned as he continued slowly teasing her arch and instep with one brush before using another to get at her toes as well
“HAHHAHAHAHHA IIIHHH CAHAHHAANNTT BBRREAHAHATTHHEEE!!!!!” Ming shrieked, she had gotten a pedicure only that very morning and her already ticklish bare skin was still super sensitive!
“I’m sure you’ll be fine…” came the blunt reply

As Ming struggled to kick back the devastating brushes she then yelped as Devon casually flicked the one tormenting her bare arch at her nyloned one instead
“HAHHAHAHAHAHHA OOOHHHOO NOOHHOOO!!!!!” Ming pleaded, the pedicure, nylons and soft bristles were a horrible combination as he began focusing on her nyloned foot and using both brushes to devastating effect against them

“Hahhahaa hhaaaa meehhrrcyyy… meh…meehherrccyy….” Ming sobbed when the brushes finally stopped, however Devon quickly brought the feather into play
“HAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA YOOHOHUUU MAHAHAHAHANNSSTTAAHHRRR!!!!!” she howled as the soft plume glided against her bare sole and worked its way in between her toes
“HAHHAHAHA ENHHHNNOOUUGHH!!!!!” she then shouted, catching it between her toes and holding on to it with all her might, but the brush moving against her nyloned arch was enough to make them splay open and release it
“Naughty, naughty!” he reprimanded, using the brush and feather in tandem against both feet

For 30 minutes Devon tormented Ming with the feather, brushes and his fingers, constantly alternating the objects used and the areas targeted, he found her bare instep very responsive to the tip of the feather, and the base of her big toes tickled by the makeup brush caused her to shriek and howl like nothing else

“hhahahhahaa hhahaha… nnoohoo mmoohhrree... nnoohhhooo moohhrree...” Ming gasped over and over, her sides and throat ached from the constant laughter
“Maybe you need a break…”
“Yeeshhsee… plhhallesee sthhoop….” Ming nodded hopefully
“Oh I didn’t say I would stop!” he replied and he placed a bottle of massage oil on the table
“W…what??!!” she tried to say worriedly, but he was already ripping away her remaining nylon to bare both her feet…

Ming watched fearfully as he poured some oil out into his hands and moved them closer
“No… no… keep back!!!” she cried, trying to shield her feet, then felt his hands on her left foot as he started working the oil in
“Nnoohohoo!!!!!” she giggled inadvertently, the oil causing his fingers to slip around and tickle her. Devon made sure to coat every inch of her foot in the oil, then did the same to her other foot as well
“Lovely!” he noted at her glistening feet as he picked up the hairbrush once more

“HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA DAHHAHAHAMMMNNN YYOOOHHUUU!!!!!!” Ming screamed as he gripped her ankles once more in an armlock and dragged the hairbrush up and down her soles as she frantically tried to stop him, but with her toes bound she couldn’t even press her soles together or use one foot to cover the other to protect herself
“Wow that oil really increases your ticklishness huh?” he asked
“HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!” was all Ming cried back, she could hardly speak now due to laughing so much, the dammed bristles seemed to get everywhere and were made so much worse by the oil!

Ming continued laughing and trying to plead for mercy as Devon kept switching up tools, the hairbrush, toothbrush and makeup brushes were all used to devastating effect as they were randomly switched around and given free reign over her captive soles which were soon bright pink from all the sole scrubbing

“Hhhahaha hhahaha nnnoonnoohhoo…” Ming gasped when he at least released her ankles, she looked like she was in a state of near catatonia
“You look exhausted…” Devon said, a hint of concern in his voice but he wasn’t ready to end his revenge just yet
“Q…Qǐng … tíng… xià… she sobbed and although he didn’t understand the phrase he could at least catch the meaning
“Aw don’t worry…” he said as he reached into the box and pulled out a bottle of chocolate sauce
“I think you’ll like this!”

“W…Wait! Don’t you dare!!!” Ming ordered as he began slowly drizzling out some of the sauce over her left foot then did the same to her right, allowing a trail of sauce to wind around both feet
“Mmm what a yummy looking pair of MILF feet!” he grinned in delight as he removed the bandana
“No… I am WAHAHAHHAHAYYRRNNHIHIHINNGGGG YOHOOHOHHUUU!!!!!!” Ming shouted as he moved closer so she could feel his breath on her soles before his tongue began slowly licking the sauce away, following the winding path he had laid out.

Ming couldn’t believe this, some random stranger licking away at her soles with complete abandon!
“STAHAHHAHAAAPPP!!!!” she protested but he continued and despite her efforts she inadvertently let out a moan when he started on her toes, popping them in his mouth and slowly sucking on them
“NOOHOOH DOOHHOHHNNNNNT DOOHOHOOOOO THAHHAAHTT!!!!” she cried, but she was now blushing, and he could see her nipples were poking through under her dress
“You taste delicious Mrs Lee!” he grinned as he quickly poured out more sauce and began adding gentle kisses in addition to licking it away, then he sucked and kissed on each of her toes one by one, noting how her protests had subsided and replaced by a constant stream of moaning and cooing

“Oohh… youu… yyouuhh haave to stoohhopp…” she blushed in embarrassment but he was already preparing for his final part of his plan as soon as the sauce was all gone, as he began pouring more oil into his hands
“Nohoohoooo….” she cried weakly, bracing for another tickle assault as his hands gripped her foot, but instead he began gently massaging her left foot. Ming felt his fingers slowly knead at her sole before working on her instep and toes, taking care not to tickle her
“Oohhh…” she let out another inadvertent moan, causing her to blush as he repeated the same to her other foot leaving them both shining

“Ok… that’s enough right?” she asked hopefully when he was done, only for him to then rake his fingers down her arches on response
“Nope not yet”
“HAHHAHAHAHA YOOHOHOOUU BAHAHHSSTAAHHRDD!!!!!” she screamed angrily as the brush returned for a final attack, Ming was so exhausted now that she could barely try and thrash around or attempt to kick him away, then to her shock he proceeded to suck on her big toes at once while also tickling her soles, making her struggle to process the two different sensations and causing her to both laugh and moan simultaneously

“So have you learned your lesson Mrs Lee?” he finally asked
“Hhaaa hhaaa yyessss…” she wailed, she didn’t even know what he meant, she just hoped that saying yes would mean he would finally stop
“Ok good, now let’s get you presentable” he said as he took out the last items from the box, some packs of pantyhose and nylons

Ming tried to work out what he had planned has he opened a pack of nylons and took out two sets, then began to ball them up
“Ok now open wide” he ordered
“Mmffh!!!” Ming grunted as she immediately clamped her mouth shut and shook her head, there was no way she would allow this! However, his fingers dragging against her arches
“Hahhahahaha nnohohooo!!!!” she wailed
“Wanna reconsider?” he said smugly
“Hahhaha oohhkaaahhhyy!!!!” she squealed and nodded

Once she had calmed down he took the balled up nylons and held them up once again
“Now open wide!” he said once more and she had no choice but to obey, begrudgingly opening her mouth wide and he placed in the two balled up wads
“Ggffhhhmmhh!!!!” she growled angrily when he finished, he cheeks now puffed out and her mouth filled with the thick nylon
“Good now don’t spit those out or else!” he ordered, wiggling his fingers menacingly

Ming Lee scowled at him as he opened the pack of pantyhose and began to place a pair over her head
“GGHFFHMMFMF!!!!!!” she growled as the sheer fabric was slowly worked over her hair, then her forehead and nose, then finally her mouth and chin, before being pulled all the way down over her neck
“Looks nice!” he said admiringly as he pulled the rest of the leg down her head and part way down against her shoulders
“FFGHHFMFMGMHHH!!!!!!” she shouted angrily as she shook her head to try and dislodge the combined pantyhose hood and gag but it refused to budge

Devon meanwhile took another nylon and placed it over her mouth then proceeded to use it to wrap several times around her head before tying it off behind her head to keep the gag in
“ghhfmfmgmggg!!!!!!” Ming cried, her protests now greatly muffled by the three layers of nylons
“One last thing…” he said as he took one final nylon and used it as a makeshift blindfold around her eyes and also tied it off behind her head
“Comfortable?” he asked
“Gghhfmfmn….” came the angered reply, followed by a gasp as suddenly his hands cupped against her breasts and lightly tweaking her still hardened nipples
“Well it’s been fun, and I’d love to play more, but I have to head off”

Ming tried to blindly listen for him to leave but with the pantyhose hood and blindfold severely impacted her sight and hearing, so she wasn’t entirely sure where he was, until suddenly his fingers skittered against her feet once again
“GGHMHMMHFF!!!!!” she wailed before he spoke
“So you’ve really learned your lesson right?”
“Yysshhff!!!! Yysshhff!!!!” she nodded, not caring what she was saying as long as it meant this nightmare would end
“Good… and just to be sure…”

Ming then jerked back wildly as he took a pen and started writing on her soles,
“I AM” on the toes of her right foot
“VERY” on the toes of her left foot
“SOR” on her right arch
“RY!!!!” on her left arch

“There now you’ll always remember” he said when he finished
“Ppssff…jjfssf ggff…” she sobbed
“Sure no problem” he grinned, grabbing his phone that he had hidden on the side the whole time to record the event and took some close up pics of her feet

“Well have fun Mrs Lee, I’m sure your daughter or your husband will be very interested when they get home and find you like this!”
“Nnhff!!! Cchmmff bbffkk!!!!” Ming screamed as she realised what he said and began panicking at being found like this! But he was already gone, and she was left straining to get free before anyone discovered her
“YOU CREEP! I SWEAR I WILL GET YOU FOR THIS!!!!” she thought angrily as she continued to fight against the bonds “ONE DAY I’LL MAKE YOU PAY!!!!!!!”

The end?

I don't think I have seen the show myself, but I enjoyed this read, it was fun, and I love the little details aswell

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back